When Plotting Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 3:05 PM, I pulled open the door of JD office, and upon entering I was immediately escorted to a large conference room by the young receptionist. I waited nervously for ten minutes before JD along with two other men entered. One was a large black man, well over six-foot, and while he positioned himself behind me, JD and the other man moved to chairs across the table.

"Damn, I'm glad I'm not you," JD laughed, then continued with, "That's Conrad behind you. He's here to make sure you don't get stupid. This is Don, you'll learn more about him in a minute."

"What's this all about?" I asked, needing to say something.

"You know what it's about, or suspect," JD replied, then reached for a remote, hit a button, and said, "I thought we'd start here."

There was a flicker on the screen that covered the far wall and then a video started. Instantly, every muscle in my body tensed as I saw Helen in the arms of Don. He was naked, standing behind her, with one arm around her waist and the other on her breast, while he nuzzled her neck. She was dressed only in a thong that I recognized as the one in the emailed picture, and her arm was reaching behind her, wrapped around the man's neck. Then with another press of the remote, JD paused the scene.

"Your wife is a beautiful woman, I was surprised," he said, looking towards me for a moment before restarting the video.

Helen and Don caressed for a few seconds, then the man turned my wife, took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. The kiss lingered, and we could hear soft sighs coming from her until they finally broke.

"Why don't you scoot onto the bed, baby," Don's voice emerged from the speakers.

I was stunned when my wife, with no further prodding, moved towards it and centered herself in the middle with her legs slightly parted. Then, the camera angle changed and Don stood in profile, with his huge cock sticking straight out. It had to be eight or nine inches and was thick, with an equally impressive set of balls hanging beneath. As if guessing my focus, JD stopped the video once more.

"Watch what that big thing does to Helen," he said, and for some reason, I found the use of her name very irritating.

JD started the video again and we watched as Don took his cock in his hand and moved towards the bed. Once there, he leaned forward, took Helen's thong in his fingers and pulled it down her long legs with her lifting her butt to help. Now, my wife's beautiful shaved pussy came into view, and while she looked on with clear anticipation, the man crawled between her legs that opened further to provide him complete access. For a moment, there was some fumbling, but it was clear when his cock landed.

"Ugggghhhhhh...ohhhhhh..." my wife moaned deeply, and after Don flexed his ass once, she let out, "Ohhhh...oh my God...Don...ohhhh...ohhh yessss."

Don started a nice easy rhythm, and Helen's hands went to his ass, while she let out a litany of whines and whimpers. I had never seen my wife respond so completely during our love making, and just for a moment, I wondered if it was indeed my wife I was watching. Again, I considered whether they had managed to stage things. Perhaps, it was an actress made to look like Helen.

"Damn, I can't believe how much your wife loves that big cock," JD said without stopping the video, as if reading my mind.

We watched in silence as Don continued his assault on my wife's pussy, and it wasn't long before her sounds and the movements of her body signaled she was on her way towards an orgasm. As she got closer, her whimpers morphed into tiny squeals and in the last few moments before it hit, her legs lifted into the air and her arms moved furtively from the man's ass to his shoulders. When it arrived, it was like watching an emotional explosion.

"Oh Don...oh my God...uggghhhh...ughhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhh...," she cried out loudly, and then seconds later, in a faint voice we heard, "Oh, it's so good...so good...keep going...don't stop..."

I could feel my body tensing, and despite what I just saw, I couldn't accept it, and felt it had to be forced or staged. I just couldn't fathom Helen as a cheater. As if sensing my state, Conrad's hands landed on my shoulders, and his strength was evident through his touch. I could see JD look at Don quickly, then he smiled at me and spoke.

"You ever make her cum like that? Damn, I can't believe how much she loves cock. Settle in, there's lots more coming," he laughed.

"What the fuck is this? What did you do to her? How did you make her do this?" I spewed forth, no longer able to hold back.

My outburst made Conrad squeeze my shoulders and once more JD looked at him for a moment before replying, "She did it all on her own. I'll explain it all later, but let's watch the movie. It's damn good. Hell, I could probably sell it as porn!"

Don was still moving deliberately into Helen showing no signs of tiring. My wife had become silent, save for the occasional whimper, and her hands were now resting on her lover's biceps. They continued this way for several minutes, then Don lifted himself over her on his arms and started to move faster. It looked like he was driving towards his own release, and my wife, appearing reenergized, shot glances between his face and their connection. There was a fire in her eyes like I had never seen, and it took me few seconds to realize it was her anticipation of her lover's climax and the semen he would be planting inside her.

"Oh yeah...yeah...ugggghhhh...yeah..." Don grunted soon thereafter, announcing his release, as he pushed into my wife with deep thrusts.

"Yes...yes...do it," she encouraged him, again acting in a manner that was completely foreign to me.

She took his cum, and then smiled up at him before he collapsed onto her body, suddenly hiding her face.

I was still staring at the entwined couple on the screen when Don spoke for the first time, "Your wife has a sweet pussy. Some of the best I've ever had."

"That's saying something, cause he's had a lot," JD joined in, once again laughing at my expense.

"My God JD...you fucked up bastard," I said while shaking my head.

My comment only brought a laugh from him, and then he said, "Let's watch the next one."

Quickly, he fast forwarded through the video, and then landed on another scene. This time, my wife was already on the bed, naked except for a pair of black heels. She was on her knees and Don had his cock in his hand, lining up with her opening. Suddenly, I felt the remaining energy drain from my body as it dawned on me that this was an entirely different encounter. In fact, I recalled her going out to dinner "with the girls" on a Thursday night about a month before and wearing the heels. It had struck me at the time that she looked a bit overdressed, but I had put it down to simply not understanding how women did things. Initially, I had thought my wife succumbed to a one time fling in a weak moment, but now it appeared she was having an affair.

"Uhhhh..." Helen grunted as he pushed into her.

When he was embedded, he took my wife by the hips and started to fuck her with full strokes. She had her face buried into a pillow, but I could see her hands gripping the bed sheet tightly. Like the previous scene, rather than the gentle husband and wife love making, she was being fucked for mere carnal pleasure and loving it.

"You like it?" Don asked in response to her mews.

"Yes...oh yes..." she whimpered, turning her head so we could see her face.

The look was one of total abandon, with her mouth half-open and her eyes glazed. There was no question she was being completely pleasured by Don's big cock, and being taken to places she had never been.

"Ever had it this good?" he asked in a low voice.

"No..." she whimpered without hesitation, cutting me to the bone.

"Is it bigger than your husband's?" he asked, obviously referring to his cock.

"Yes..." she moaned.

"Biggest you've ever had?" he pushed.

"Yes..." she moaned again.

Helen had been with four men before me, so she had some experience, although I wouldn't say she was worldly. Over the course of our marriage, she had told me about each of them, and through her descriptions, I always came away thinking she enjoyed our sex best of all. However, now that I was witnessing this spectacle, I couldn't help but wonder if something had been lacking in our love making. Something I hadn't picked up on.

"You can't get enough..." Don said.

"No..." my wife whined.

"You want it all the time?" he probed.

"Yes...yes..." she answered, and this time she lifted her head and nodded.

"Say it, baby," he demanded.

Without hesitation, she replied, "I want it...I want it always..."

I glanced at JD and Don, and when I saw them smiling at me, I knew they had manipulated the exchange to rub my nose in it even more. It was so wrong and so evil that I couldn't fathom how a person could want to act this way. At that moment, I knew I was dealing with a depraved individual that was capable of anything.

The scene ended with them reaching orgasms at almost the same time. Helen's beat him by a few seconds and she whined and moaned loudly while she tossed her head back and forth, making her dark hair fly. Then, it was Don's turn and with a firm grip on her hips he deposited his seed. The last few seconds of the video showed him extracting his cock from her slowly, with inch after inch coming into view before his fat head popped out. His hands held her cheeks apart and we could see her dilated hole thoroughly soaked from their combined juices.

"You know it only took Don eight weeks to get into her pussy," JD announced when the screen went dark, then after a pause, added, "I told him I thought it would take a lot longer, but he said after the first time he met her he knew it would go faster. We set the over/under at ten weeks and I took the over, so I owe him an extra bonus."

"Fuck you JD...fuck all of you," I forced out, fighting back tears as my emotions suddenly swelled.

Seemingly ignoring my outburst, JD started to speak, "I guess I owe you the details. Let me start by saying that your work to fuck me on the Neptune deal was good. I was surprised since I didn't think you had it in you. But, you should've known I would just let it sit. That was your fuck up, and it was a big one."

"Or, what led to his wife getting fucked up," Don interjected, failing in his attempt at a joke.

After a glance at the man next to him, he started again, "Anyway, I had to get even. That's just the way I am, and after doing a bit of digging on you, getting to you through your wife just seemed to make sense. Plus, I thought it would be fun, far better than some business thing."

"Helen isn't like this. What did you do to her?" I challenged him again, unable to accept her debauchery.

"I told you before, we didn't do a thing. Well, I mean except seduce her, which Don here did quite well. I think you would have to agree with that," he laughed, causing the others to join in, and when they stopped, he continued, "I was put in contact with Don here through some uhhh...mutual acquaintances. He has a reputation, within certain circles, around using his looks and charm to get women to do things. So, I hired him and set him up in a rental house that is loaded to the teeth with hidden cameras. I think the quality of the video will attest to that."

"You're a sick motherfucker," I said when he paused for effect.

JD gave out a deep laugh while Don and Conrad snickered, and said, "You might be right. But, let me finish telling you how it went down. You see, Don is quite good and besides setting him up in the house, we gave him background info on Helen. It was his idea to get to her through the church. She thinks he's a single businessman that has an interest in all things Catholic. In reality, the only Catholic thing he is interested in is your wife's pussy."

"Like JD said, it was some damn good pussy. I was surprised, especially how eager she was to suck my cock," Don tossed out with a chuckle.

I was surprised by his statement as Helen had always been reluctant with oral sex. Occasionally, I would go down on her, and if she was in the right mood she would react enthusiastically. However, giving was another matter, and the only time I received her attention was on very special occasions.

"Now what Don did, how he worked it was to hit the church and learn about your wife's routine. He started going to those weekday meetings and struck up a friendship with her. It took him three weeks to get her to go with him for coffee and just a week later they kissed in the parking lot. Then, little Helen gets a case of the nerves which had to be worked through, but she came back and agrees to go to his place for a drink. Don fucked the shit out of her that very night," JD described, laughing at the end.

"Easy piece of pussy," Don added.

"Did you know your wife was so slutty?" JD said, practically giggling.

It was a shocking revelation, and even though I knew I looked weak, I could help myself and asked, "How...how many times..."

"How many times it been now Don?" my nemesis asked.

"About twenty," he answered with a smirk.

When JD saw the shocked look on my face, he said, "Well, it's been a couple months."

I fought to hold back the tears while I looked down at the table and thought about it all. It was such a sudden act of destruction to the marriage that I had enjoyed and worked so hard for. Then, there was the impact to our kids. How would they respond to a divorce? I wanted there to be an explanation. I wanted desperately for Helen to have some reason, some story that would at least give me hope, but deep down I knew there was just too much damning evidence.

"What do you want?" I finally forced out in total defeat.

As soon as I spoke the words, I could see JD's expression change. Now, he looked surly, and with slow nod of his head he started, "What do I want? I don't want shit. I won you motherfucker. You fucked with me and I fucking killed you. I won."

"Then, why the fuck am I here," I shot back angrily.

"You're here so I could see the look on your goddamn face," he replied, then after a deep breath, he started again, "But, now that you know I won, I have a proposition for you."

"What?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"I've got enough video of your wife that it would ruin her and embarrass you and the rest of y'alls family. Needless to say, the church wouldn't be amused. Now, I'm willing to trade all the stuff to you in exchange for you signing over your business," he explained.

"Fuck you," I replied.

"I'd understand if you said no. Of course, that probably means divorce, especially when all the material gets out. But, who could blame you since she turned out to be such an easy fucking slut. It'd be messy, and your kids would learn the truth when they got older. Also, you'd look like a limp-dick who couldn't keep his woman," he taunted, and when I didn't reply, he continued, "Now, if you see it my way, you'd at least get out with your dignity. Of course, losing the business sucks, but you could start again."

"JD, you are the most fucked up person I've ever known. What if I go to the police?" I threatened.

"You aren't going to the police. Now, think about it tonight, and tomorrow at 9:00 AM be back here with your answer," he replied, and with his words I felt Conrad's hands leave my shoulders.

My hands were shaking so hard it was difficult to drive, and the entire way I thought about what I would do when I came face-to-face with my wife. I knew I had to hold back my temper as violence would only create a deeper hole, but I was truly clueless as to what to say and how to react. I sat in the driveway for fifteen minutes before I was able to summon the courage to enter the house.

"Hi honey," my wife called out when I entered the kitchen, and looking past the dining room I could see our kids in front of the TV watching cartoons. She leaned over for a kiss, and I perfunctorily pecked her cheek. Sensing something was amiss, she asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah...well...look Helen, after dinner we need to talk," I said, and for a moment, I saw panic in her eyes.

"Okay," she replied and turned back to the stove.

Helen took her time putting the kids to bed, which made me wonder if she suspected the subject of our discussion. Finally, after I was sure they were asleep, I nodded for her to join me and she together we moved to the living room sofa.

"Look, I'm not going to beat around the bush. Are you having an affair?" I asked.

"No...of course not. Why would you ask such a thing?" she replied, but in her eyes I could see the guilt.

"Helen, who is Don?" I said.

Suddenly, the guilt in her eyes turned to panic, "How did you...look I can explain..."

"Go ahead," I said as calmly as possible when she became silent.

"I'm sorry..." she said after several failed attempts to speak, and started to sob.

I let her cry until she started to regain some control, then asked, "Tell me what happened."

"I...I met him at church...and I don't know...we got to know each other and it just happened," she forced out.

"You had sex with him," I clarified, and she nodded her head, so I followed with, "How long has it been going on?"

"A while...a month maybe," she answered, shortening the time frame that JD had described.

"How many times?" I whispered.

There were several seconds of silence before she whispered back, "Too many."

"Do you love him?" I made myself ask, wondering which answer was best.

"NO...no..." she replied, instantly.

"No more Helen," I said and started to rise, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"How did you know?" she called out to my back.

"I just did," I said.

The drive to JD's the next morning was the hardest thing I had ever done. I had decided to sign over the business, deciding that dragging everything out into the open served no purpose. If I was going to divorce Helen, I far preferred to do it quietly. However, I was deeply concerned about my employees. Many had been with me since the start, and I had no belief that JD would treat them fairly.

"What's the answer," he asked, dispensing with formalities as he brusquely entered the conference room with Conrad right behind.

"I'll let you have the business, but I want all the stuff, everything," I told him.

"I thought that's what you'd say, so it's all in that box," he said nodding towards a container at the end of the table, then adding, "I've got no use for it. Anyway, I've seen it enough."

Then, he pushed a piece of paper in front of me and even though I knew I should probably consult an attorney, I just wanted it over. Reading through it quickly, I saw that he had structured the transaction as a payout of earnings that I knew would never come, but which provided him with tax cover. I signed it then pushed the document across the table.

JD was smiling at me and I was about to leave when he said, "Before you go, take the disc marked #34 and watch it. The machine is easy to use."

I gave him a hard stare as he turned and left, closing the door behind him. Despite feeling manipulated, I picked through the box until I found the designated video and put it into the tray. It took several minutes to figure out the remote, but finally the screen lit, and instantly jumped to a scene of Don in the missionary position with Helen. He was taking her slowly while resting on his elbows so he could look into her face. She had a look of complete contentment, and I guessed she had already experienced an orgasm.

"You feel so damn good," the clear sound of the man's voice filled the speakers.

"Mmmm...so do you," my wife responded.

"Did you think about it?" Don asked.

"Mmmm...hmmm..." Helen answered.

"And?" he asked.

"Are you sure?" she followed.

"Yeah, I want to...I really do," he said.