When Plotting Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,575 Followers

There was a short pause before my wife replied, "I quit taking them three days ago."

"Good, it really makes our love making more meaningful," he said, which instantly made me cringe as I considered the meaning.

"Mmmm...hmmm...now cum in me," she whined.

"It takes time for the effect to disappear doesn't it?" Don asked.

"Yeah, but you can practice knocking me up," she responded.

Seconds later, the video ended and I realized that JD had edited it specially for me. It was a dirty act, although I knew I shouldn't be surprised, as he was truly a disgusting person. I collected the disc, dropped it in the box and made for the door finding JD standing just outside.

"Goddamn, she wanted it," he laughed.

"Fuck you, JD," I said and stepped past him.

"By the way, sport. She's called Don twice so far this morning," he announced loudly, and I saw several people sitting in cubes look up.

"We agreed it was over," I immediately shot back.

"I can't control your wife, and Don no longer works for me," he laughed.

I was seething as I made my way to the office to announce the change, and it took several hours of meetings and explanations before I was finally able to depart. When I finally got home, Helen was watching TV with the kids, and her nervous demeanor left doubt in my mind as to whether I still had a wife. I told her I thought it would be best if she took the kids to her parents for the night as we had some serious talking to do, and with a quick nod she set about making it happen. An hour later, she was back, and met me in the living room. I already had the disc loaded in the player, so with a simple press of the remote, the TV came on with the scene of her and Don discussing impregnation.

"My God...oh my God...how..." she started when she recognized the encounter.

"Helen are you pregnant?" I asked ignoring her words.

"No...no...I don't know..." she answered.

"When's your next period start?" I said.

"Sunday...I think," she replied.

"And you've been with him and me, so you might be," I stated.

"Yes..." she answered softly.

"Let me see your phone," I demanded.

After working through the screens, I got to the recent calls and saw that five connections had been made that day.

"Is this his number?" I asked.

"Yes," she said in a voice barely above a whisper, and I could see her body start to shake.

"Did you fuck him today?" I demanded.

I had never used language like this with Helen before, but I no longer felt like the caring, respectful husband.

"No!" she answered emphatically like somehow it absolved her of all her sordid indiscretions.

"Why did you talk to him?" I asked.

"I...I wanted to know what was going on..." she replied.

"It took five calls?" I asked, and then followed with, "What else did you discuss?"

"I...I don't know...that's it..." she answered nervously.

"Really? You didn't ask him if he was in love with you? You didn't tell him you were in love with him? You didn't ask him about his bastard child?" I fired at her rapidly.

I remembered the intimacy she had shown in the tapes and knew, to her, their connection was more than casual sex. The look she gave me let me know I had been correct, and some or all of the things I had stated had been discussed.

"I...I...I'm sorry," was all she could force out.

"Let me tell you what happened," I started, but paused so she could wipe her eyes, then continued as calmly as I could, "Remember that business thing I was working on a few months ago? Well, I was working it with a guy named JD Thornton. He tried to cheat me, and when I found out, I did some things to get even. He couldn't handle that I got back at him, so he hired your boy Don to seduce you as payback to me. Don doesn't give a damn about you. They were intentionally trying to destroy our lives."

"Oh my God...my God...no..." Helen whimpered.

"Yes, and I had to see it all...all the videos they made, and them laughing about what an easy fuck you were," I explained.

"No...oh no...nooo..." she cried as the tears let forth, but in her words I wasn't sure if her emotion was meant for me or Don.

I left her on the sofa with her head in her hands and went to make a drink. Just as I was pouring the bourbon, I heard her moving and when I returned she had disappeared to the back of the house. A few minutes later she appeared, dressed to go out, and instinctively I knew where she was heading.

"You're going to him," I challenged her.

"I...I need to check on the kids..." she said, although we both knew she was lying.

She didn't return until the next morning, and I never tried her cell nor challenged her when she arrived. I was too emotionally spent, and although I knew we were likely done, we went through the next few days without any further discussion. Our interactions were forced and to deal with the awkwardness, most of our attention was directed toward the kids.

A week had elapsed since our discussion when I received a text from JD with an attached link. As soon as I opened it, I could tell it was a video, so I stopped it then attached it to an email and sent it to myself so I could open it on the desktop computer. The scene opened with her in Don's arms crying uncontrollably. She was wearing the clothes she had put on when she left me to "check on the kids" so it appeared she had gone straight to her lover.

"Baby, calm down," Don's clear voice came through.

"Why did you do it?" Helen forced out.

"Don't worry...it's okay," he answered evasively.

"Don't leave me...what if I'm..." she started, but stopped midsentence.

"Are you?" he quickly responded as a smile came to his face.

"I don't know...maybe..." she said.

The video had been edited and suddenly it showed the two on a bed naked with Don on his back and my wife riding his cock.

"You need this cock," he stated.

"Yes..." Helen whined in response, while her head rapidly nodded.

"Are you going to cum again?" he asked, making it clear they had been at it for some time.

"I think so," she replied.

The video continued as she rode him and whined in pleasure for several minutes, and then I noticed movement on the edge of the screen. I could see Don was staring in the direction as well, but Helen's back was to it, so she continued on oblivious. Seconds later, I watched dumfounded as a naked JD entered the scene. His long, lean body looked gangly without his clothes and he held in his right hand an average size cock. There were no words exchanged as he approached the bed and my wife's back.

When he got close, Don pulled on my wife's arms making her fall forward on his chest. Then, with a stupid smile, JD reached and stroked my wife's ass. Evidently, at first she didn't realize the touch was coming from another man, but after several seconds, I saw her body spasm and she emitted a muffled sound.

"Ohhh...hhhhuhhhh?" she responded in surprise.

I could see Don saying something to her that wasn't picked up by the microphone, while JD maintained his touch. Slowly, the hand began ascending her body, from her ass and over her lower back until he was at her shoulders. Then, he moved to her side and started to run his fingers over the side of one of her breasts. Helen's body shuddered, but Don's hand was suddenly at the back of her neck, keeping her from moving. I cringed at what I thought might be coming even though she had gotten herself into the mess. Finally, Helen was able to lift enough that I could hear what was being said.

"Don...no...I don't want this..." she said nervously.

"Baby, it's okay...come here so I can kiss you," he replied.

Surprisingly, she followed his direction and they started a long kiss while JD continued to explore her breast. I could see him toying with a nipple, but it didn't seem to register with Helen as she kept her lips firmly connected to her lover.

When they ended the embrace, there was another whispered conversation that I couldn't make out that lasted at least a minute. It would appear to end and then start again and although I couldn't hear, I knew that he was trying to talk my wife into accepting JD. Finally, there words ended, although they held eye contact for about a half-minute longer. Then, very slowly, Helen started to slide down his body while at the same time rising onto her hands and knees. JD didn't hesitate and moved onto the bed behind her where with one quick thrust, he slid his cock into my wife.

"Ohhh..." Helen grunted as she looked down.

"Yeah, man you got her hot and wet," JD announced.

"Don? Please..." my wife pleaded.

His response was to take his cock into his hand and shift on the bed to present it to her mouth.

"C'mon, baby," he coached, and I watched in shock as she kissed the head before running her tongue slowly around his shaft.

JD built up to a fairly rapid rhythm, and using his long body, he leaned over her and began mauling her breasts with his hands. At the same time, Helen progressed in her oral actions with Don until she held the base of his shaft in her hand while her mouth bobbed on the top couple inches. It was decadent and not something I would have ever expected to see, yet here I was watching my wife, who had only shown modest reluctance. However, the worst was still to come, and that occurred when Helen started to moan loudly around her lover's cock as she responded to the fucking JD gave her.

"Yeah, feels good," he said in response to her moans, and then added, "She's creaming all over me, Don!"

"She's a good fuck," he replied, and I was stunned when my wife never slowed her sucking.

JD didn't last much longer, and with a series of loud grunts he plowed into my wife and deposed his semen into her unprotected hole. After catching his breath, he left the bed and exited the camera frame, although I knew he was still in the room by the occasional rude comment he let fly.

It wasn't long before Don flipped Helen onto her back, pushed her legs back with his arms and began to thoroughly sport fuck her. My wife may have thought they had an emotional connection, but it was obvious that since the revenge game was over, he was just fucking her for his enjoyment. Still, she accepted his actions and it wasn't long before her whines and grunts indicated that she was on her way towards an orgasm. My wife climaxed with her knees next to her ears and her pussy squelching with wet enjoyment. She tried to pull Don's head down for a kiss but he fended off her effort and soon his cum was joining JD's in her now ravaged pussy.

The scene ended seconds later and there was some static and snow before the picture returned. Now my wife was alone on the same bed and appeared naked under a thin sheet. She was asleep, and at first, I wasn't sure where things were going, then I watched as a naked JD entered the frame and sat on the edge of the bed. His hand reached out and slowly pulled on the cover until her upper body was exposed. He stared for a few seconds before he began to fondle her breasts, and it wasn't long before he had her awake.

"Where's Don?" Helen asked nervously.

"He's in the living room. He said its okay," he replied while continuing to stroke her.

"I...I want to talk to him," she answered.

"He'll be here in a minute. He said to get started," he told her, then added after a pause, "It's okay."

There was a brief tugging game between them when my wife tried to stop him from removing the sheet, but JD was able to get it loose, and then he put his hand on her hip and turned her so she was flat on her back. I could see a look of concern on Helen's face when he stood, so I was stunned when she let her knees slightly separate. He saw it too, and moved between them, then let his body force them wider. JD's cock didn't look fully hard and there was some fumbling, although when I heard him sigh and Helen whimper I knew he had penetrated.

"Damn, is this pussy always so wet?" he asked within just a few strokes.

"Don said it was okay?" my wife asked.

"Yeah...its okay," he grunted in reply.

JD started a steady pace and for the next few minutes they fucked in silence. There wasn't even any squeaking coming from the bed, and I began to wonder if I had lost the audio. However, when I turned the sound higher, I could hear the faint sound of panting.

"Fuck this pussy is good," JD let out, and with the sound turned up it blasted through the speakers.

His words must have flicked something in her brain because almost immediately I started to pick up little whimpers and sighs from my wife. It wasn't long after that I saw her feet leave the mattress and slowly rise until they were resting on the sides of JD's ass. At the same time, her hands found his arms and worked their way up until they were gripping his biceps. It was at that moment that I realized that JD had managed to turn my loving, conservative wife into a complete slut.

After Helen received JD's seed for the second time, the video went dark, but seconds later it cut to JD, sitting at his office desk.

"Hey, sport. Sorry about your wife's pussy, but Don kept talking it up so much I just had to try some for myself," he said, and started to laugh which went on for several seconds before he spoke again, "I took your company, fucked your wife, ruined your marriage, and who knows, maybe even knocked her up. I won you motherfucker. All the fucking goddamn way. But, look at the bright side, if you decide to stay with her, at least she's been taught how to fuck. No charge."

I moved out a few days later, never even bothering to tell Helen I saw the recent tape. There really was no point, as in the end it was just more of the same. Don cut-off all contact with her which set her into a tail spin and she actually followed him to Las Vegas to try and keep things going, but after a few weeks the reality finally hit and she returned. Miraculously, she didn't get pregnant, which was a relief, although part of me thought it would serve her right if she ended up with a kid from one of them.

Of course, her parents reached out multiple times, as did the priest from the church, pleading with me to forgive and think of the family. They knew her indiscretions were significant, although I doubt they understand the depth of her depravity. I stood firm, offering no indication of hope, and finally the calls stopped.

Now, I spend most of my time trying to resurrect my business. With the pending divorce, money is quite tight, which has put me in strained living conditions, but I have made some good progress. Fortunately, I maintained good relations with my customers and JD seems to be purposefully trying to piss them off. It will take time, but I'm confident things will work out businesswise.

Because of kid things, I see Helen at least once a week, and almost every time she makes a plea for us to sit down and talk things through. On a few occasions, she's even attempted a seduction, although I've made it clear that it's not in the cards. I could forgive her for the sex, even though it would be difficult, but it was clear that she was ready to leave me for Don, and that's not something I can forget.

So much change, so fast has been very hard to accept, and I seem to live in an emotional roller coaster world. Unfortunately, a little voice in my brain continues to whisper a message that everything started because of my need for revenge, and that my wife is an unfortunate victim of these events. So, remember the prophetic words of wisdom - when plotting revenge, first dig two graves.

j267
j267
4,575 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
More Stories