When Reunions get Steamy

Story Info
Karmen takes Tasha for a long ride.
1.5k words
3.89
11.8k
8
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha's eyes were closed when she heard a voice growl for her attention. It wasn't so much words as a noise with base purpose. Her eyes ease open as mixed emotions zip through her mind.

"Where am I? What happened?" These questions and many others ran like fish in the pool of her thoughts as she was hoisted to her feet. They felt like stones under her and tingled with long hours of disuse as she was forcibly pulled towards two massive wooden doors. Along the edges, which faded out her vision with their height, were golden engravings. The shapes seemed to swim before her eyes, changing and reforming into shapes and words she could not comprehend.

Her mind was blank of answers and that sight just made it worse. As she was pulled closer, the doors seemed to open of their own accord and swung wide with an eerie silence. The deep thumping of her captors footsteps brought

her eyes forwards, only to quickly fall away again; What she'd seen, her mind couldn't, or wouldn't, grasp. She let her eyes roam as they walked and she took in the marbled columns passing by, like quiet onlookers to her captivity.

She shuddered, fear threatening to spill out of her in whatever way it may see fit. The thumping footsteps came to a stop moments later and her thoughts were interrupted by a soft, incredulous voice.

"This-...This is her?" It sounded feminine, high and pleasant as it played across her straining ears. The noise she heard before came again, but in a different tone and the voice rang out again, surprise etched across every word, just as much as it was balanced by command.

"Leave us, and lock the door behind you." The creature which had accompanied her almost ran to leave, it's mangled hand leaving her arm where it had pulled her along behind it. Tasha rubbed the red marks it had left on her skin, her eyes downcast as her mind continued reeling. She didn't hear the footsteps approaching her quickly, but equally soft as the voice that caressed her nerves. Something touched her chin, guiding her head head and irrevocably her eyes, upwards.

"Look at me." The voice said, playing on her strings like she would a violin. "Tasha. Look at me." The sound of her name on the air seemed familiar in the voice that spoke it, but how could that be? Here, in this completely foreign place? Her eyes found their answer as her chin was tilted further; the face was indeed familiar, though it was hard to place at first. As she looked at the stranger, dumbstruck, it all clicked into place.

"Karmen?" She asked confusedly, shock numbing ever nerve in her body. Karmen smiled at her, her luscious pink lips stretching gently over her perfectly white teeth, inhumanely sharp as they were. Tasha felt another hand on her waist, a gentle pressure turning her fully towards Karmen as she stepped closer, their bodies just barely grazing one another.

"Yes, Tasha, it's me. I can't believe you're here..." She drifts off, her pupils widening as she took in Tasha's features. "It's been forever since I've seen you...tasted you." Her voice went quieter as she spoke, her body closing the minute distance between them. Tasha's lips parted in a silent gasp, both with Karmen's sudden press against her and the memories she dredged up with her teasing words. Her chin tilted up as she looked into Karmen's eyes.

She didn't remember her ever being so tall, or so sexy; She was at least a full head taller than Tasha, her lips were fuller, her eyes green with vertical slits. her black hair sleek and well groomed. Tasha pulled away slightly, her hands alighting on Karmen's arms as she leaned back. She let her eyes trace over the rest of Karmen's body as she watched Tasha, a smile etched on her face.

Tasha's gaze took in as much of her as she could see: her bountiful breasts which she remembered were like teardrops topped with light pink nipples, curvy waist and long legs. Karmen pulled her back against her body, smirking as Tasha shivers. She could feel Tasha's nipples harden, and her hands ached with the memory of those tits filling her palms perfectly.

"Find something you like? I know you have before." She teased, remembering the times she had Tasha between her legs, licking her pussy like her life depended on it. She could hear Tasha groan as she squeezes her tightly, her hands dipping down to cup Tasha's bubbly ass. Tasha looks up at her again, her cheeks just starting to turn a light shade of pink as she is fondled. Her small hands slip under Karmen's arms and clasp themselves against her back as Karmen leans down, her lips coming close to Tasha's.

She stops just before their lips collide and waits, her breath washing over Tasha's skin. She waits for the slightest movement of Tasha's lips and takes her chance: She presses her lips against Tasha's and teases her tongue across them, smiling to herself as she listens to Tasha's gasping breaths.

Tasha's mind starts reeling again as lust and surprise fight for dominance in her mind. The taste of Karmen's kiss is so much sweeter, and more commanding than it used to be. The press of her lips more controlling as she claims Tasha's mouth with her long pink tongue, a benefit of her body's changes,. Karmen's hands tighten on Tasha's ass, guiding her across the room and closer to a private chamber where she was determined to make the most of their reunion.

As her back thumps into the door behind her, she moans quietly, already imagining the things she's about to do to her long lost lover. Tasha's mind is too fractured with pleasure and the residual shock of the whole situation that she doesn't process much more than taste of Karmen's tongue slipping into her mind and teasing her own again and again. She felt drawn too her more than she ever had, and it was driving her crazy!

As the door opens behind Karmen, she spins Tasha around in her arms then presses her against the wall as she shuts the door beside them. Her hands pin Tasha's wrists to the wall and her lips press against her neck as her body tenses. Tasha can't break away from her like this, and that only serves to make her body hotter; she loved being controlled like this, made to be pleased at her lover's will. Her legs grow wet with her desire as it runs in streams down her skin.

Karmen's leg slips between Tasha's, parting them and rubbing against her core as her tits press into Tasha's back. She licks the edge of her ear and whispers teasingly;

"I remember this, the long nights with your face between my legs. I remember playing with this pussy and making you scream my name." As she teases Tasha, her hands caress the places her words describe. Tasha's nerves were on fire with the lust in her body, and the promise of intense pleasure she was to forced wait for Karmen to release on her. She couldn't help but to grind herself against the leg between her own, gasping softly as the pressure rubs her panties against her pussy lips.

Karmen smirks victoriously; she had Tasha right where she wanted her. Her hands press Tasha's wrists against the wall harder, her leg flexing to either side and forcing Tasha into a wider stance.

"Don't move." She whispers, her tongue tracing Tasha's ear again as her hands slip down her arms. "You know what happens if you do." Tasha swallows hard, memories of nights spent in exactly this position running through her mind like a train of lust and wild sex. Karmen pulls away from Tasha, her thigh soaked with her lover's juices, and walks to the side of her bed a few steps behind them. She grabs something from the nightstand and slips up behind Tasha, her hands caressing her heaving sides.

"Close your eyes lover." She whispers, her lips grazing Tasha's vulnerable neck. Tasha does as she is told, anticipation firing through her body as Karmen covers her eyes with a blind fold. Tasha can feel her body behind her, the hands on her sides lightly caressing her ribs, the leg moving back between her own. Her other senses are heightened with her sight gone, and the nerves in her skin are more sensitive. She concentrates on the feeling of Karmen's hands tracing their way up her arms again.

Her hands are brought one by one down and behind her back, then there is a quiet click. Tasha bites her lip; no need to wonder what it is, she knows. Handcuffs. She shudders again, her body's sensitivity driving her nuts as she listens to Karmen fall to her knees behind her, hands trailing down her back. Karmen's fingers hook into Tasha's pants and tug them down her legs along with her soaked underwear. She tosses the clothes away and rests her hands on Tasha's inner thighs, pushing them further apart as she moves her face closer.

Karmen looks up at the back of Tasha's head, then between her legs. She licks her lips as she uses her thumbs to spread Tasha's pussy lips open. She's going to enjoy this.