When Reunions get Steamy Ch. 05

Story Info
Favors are returned and ideas are formed.
1.5k words
4.7
2.8k
0
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feelings other than pleasure slowly return to Tasha's nerves and the sensation of the hot water falling on her skin combined with Karmen's tongue lazily teasing her sensitive pussy force a satisfied moan from her lips. Her eyes crack open and she looks down at her lover, taking in her flushed skin, her slowly undulating tail that rose above her back and the arm that was slipped under her body and between her legs. Thoughts were slow to come too her, but she couldn't stop the smirk that spread across her lips as she watched Karmen fingering herself.

Karmen saw Tasha's lips moving and her eyes relayed her simmering lust since her mouth was still busy. Tasha hums and works her way into a sitting position as Karmen pulls away from her core. She looks down at Tasha and helps her stand, though her legs shook from the power of her orgasm. Karmen pulls her into her arms and holds her close for a few moments, just enjoying the closeness of finally having her other half so near.

Once Tasha got a hold of herself she kissed her way up Karmen's neck and across her jaw, giggling as she feels Karmen shiver, despite the heat of the water pouring down over them. Her lips caress Karmen's in a teasing kiss, but she finds herself unable to pull away and her lips sink into Karmen's in a soft, but meaningfully lustful kiss. Their tongues twine together playfully and Tasha purrs as she tastes her own juices on Karmen's lips, the sweet taste of her saliva mixing in with it as she deepens the kiss for a few moments.

Tasha pulls away from Karmen, her hands kneading her lover's bountiful ass as she presses her back against the cold of the shower wall. Karmen gasps loudly at the difference in temperature as Tasha follows, their breasts mashing together as Tasha pins her to the wall, the heat of her body against Karmen's a polar opposite to the wall. Her eyes are suddenly narrowed in a predatory nature as she looks at Karmen.

"So, how did it feel to fuck my ass, Karmen?" She asks, her tone a dangerous growl. Her hands squeeze Karmen's ass as she comes in close, her lips centimeters away from her lover's. Karmen swallows hard, the sudden change in atmosphere catching her by surprise, but she found the her thighs were wet with more than just water as she looks back at Tasha, at a loss for words.

"I don't remember asking for you to fuck my ass. Do you?" Tasha wonders, her gaze intense and unwavering as Karmen shakes her head quickly. Tasha's hands stray up her lover's back and arms until her fingers caress Karmen's palms. It took a moment for Karmen to register, but in the seconds following Tasha's hands latch onto Karmen's shoulders and spin her around before Tasha presses up against her back. The sting of the cold shower wall on Karmen's aroused nipples makes her gasp along with the sensation of her lover's heat against her back, warming her cooled skin as her hands trace down her sides.

"I didn't think so, but you know, it's okay. I'll just have to return the favor. Be a good lover and don't move." Tasha growls, her warm breath washing over Karmen's ear. She waits tensely as Tasha moves away, but shudders as her lover's hands close around her tail.

"Relax." She commands, shaking Karmen's tail until she does so. Tasha's hands squeeze Karmen's tail in a silent appreciation as she loops it around her waist and between her own legs. Her hands pat Karmen's ass as she leans into her again, her lips teasingly kissing her ear.

"Now I'll show you how it feels to have your ass taken. I'll show you how it feels to be fucked so good you scream." She whispers, her voice oozing lust as she shifts her hips away from Karmen's ass. Karmen relaxes, her lover's words letting her know she wasn't really mad about it, yet also letting her know there was no escape. Her teeth catch her bottom lip as she tenses the end of her spaded tail, instinctively knowing what Tasha needs from her. She can feel Tasha's satisfaction in the gentle caress of her fingers down her spine.

The loops Karmen's tail made around Tasha's leg work against Karmen as she realizes it only helped Tasha get her exactly where she wanted her: ass out in the perfect position to be fucked. She groans to herself as she realizes her folly, but Tasha doesn't give her enough time to bemoan her place as she's too busy slamming her hips against Karmen's ass, and thus, Karmen's tail into her own winking hole. Karmen's mouth opens in a silent scream, half pleasure half pain, as her asshole is forced open around her own tail.

One of Tasha's hands claps down onto her lover's waist and pulls her back into her thrusts, which forces Karmen's back to arch as her breasts are dragged down the cool wall of the shower. Her eyes cross at the force of another thrust into her tight hole, but the pain is lessened by Tasha's other hand slipping around her hip and between her legs. Her lover's fingers tease her pussy and pleasure distracts her form the thrusts of her tail into her ass. She moans deeply as Tasha's fingers sink into her pussy in the same moment that her thrust against Karmen's ass carries her tail deep inside her clenching tunnel.

Tasha's lips stretch into an evil grin as she listens to Karmen's carnal moans. She knew that Karmen's obsession with her ass would serve her well one day, and hearing her cries reminds her of the times she had made much the same noise in the past. She remembered the times Karmen had been eating her pussy and let her tongue flick over her asshole. She never told her, but those moments sent a thrill down Tasha's spine that she couldn't get enough of. Coming back from the past, Tasha thrusts her hips against Karmen's ass again, her lips teasing her lover's neck.

"How does it feel Karmen? Do you like having your ass stretched open by your own tail?" She teases, her voice honey sweet despite the depravity of her pounding hips.

Karmen can do little more than groan as her breath is fucked out of her by the force of Tasha's thrusts and the sensation of both her holes being used for her lover's pleasure as much as her own. She was really starting to love the dominant streak Tasha had shown in the scant few hours since they had reunited. A deep thrust into her belly disrupts Karmen's thoughts as her tail is forced deep into her ass, followed closely by Tasha's fingers rubbing roughly over her g-spot.

Even with her last orgasm having been some time ago, her pussy was still sensitive and her lover's fingers so roughly pressing against it was driving Karmen crazy. Her hands join Tasha's between her legs as her lover keeps stuffing her own tail into her ass. With the extra pressure pushing Tasha's fingers deeper into Karmen's tunnel and the simultaneous thrusting of her hips against her rear, Karmen's tail stuffing her ass again send her over the edge.

"OH G-...!" Her scream was cut off before it had really begun as her body convulses violently, her holes clench and squeeze around the appendages plumbing her depths. Her orgasm is powerful and her body tenses up as Tasha presses against her, every curve of her luscious body seeming to match perfectly with Karmen's own. The close press of her lover and the deep emotions she felt in the moment of her orgasm combined and drove it along for much longer than she had experienced before.

The heat of the steaming shower sank deep into her skin as she rode the waves of pleasure coursing through every fiber of her being. They stood close together for a few long moments as she came down from the height of her orgasm and her pussy eventually released Tasha's fingers. She tilts her hips away from Karmen's curvaceous ass and pulls her tail free slowly, smiling as her lover moans, her body overwhelmingly sensitive for the moment.

Eventually Karmen shakes free of the hold of her orgasm and turns around, her arms curling around Tasha's neck as she pulls her into a deep, loving kiss. She pulls back after a few intense moments and looks into Tasha's eyes, her breathing labored.

"That...was amazing." She huffs, her heaving breasts bouncing into Tasha's as she smirks at her.

"I know." She teases, kissing the tip of Karmen's nose. Karmen has a feeling she spoke more about her own orgasm, but it didn't bother her. She was happy to have been controlled like that and made to share in the pleasure she'd pushed onto Tasha earlier.

"Now come, this shower is too good to go to waste." Tasha says, her teeth sparkling in a beautiful smile as she pulls Karmen with her back into the spray of hot water. Karmen laughs softly. Ideals tickle at her mind as she looks at Tasha, but her smile is only for herself.