When Reunions get Steamy Ch. 04

Story Info
Steamy lovers, steamy shower, and a story of aching hearts.
2.2k words
4.73
4.3k
3
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent some much needed time lying together and resting, their bodies twined together with Kam's tail gently teasing Tasha's twitching asshole. Tasha twitches and giggles with the sensation and her lips return the gesture with light, loving kisses. Eventually though, the sweat on their skin dries and Karmen breaks away from Tasha's grasp, though her tail stays twined between her lover's legs as she looks down into her eyes.

"I hear a hot shower calling my name. Coming?" She asks, her tail-tip gently snapping against the skin of Tasha's ass. Through the sudden lusty light in her eyes, she sits up herself, her hands caressing Karmen's tail as she moves.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." She smirks, her lips landing softly on Karmen's nose. Karmen blinks then shakes her head and wraps her arms around Tasha before hefting her up as she gets to her feet. Tasha lets out a quiet squeal as she's suddenly manhandled in Karmen's inhumanly strong grip. Her own arms wrap around Karmen's neck as she carries her through the spacious bedroom and into her beautifully artistic bathroom.

It's walls are patterned with drawings from Karmen's very own hands, etched deeply into the material used to make them. Tasha knew not what it was, but the beauty of it combined with Karmen's graceful marking took her breath away. As Karmen held her close to her warm body, Tasha looked around the room, the pictures drawn therein telling a story she didn't recognize. She looked up into Karmen's eyes, her own asking the question her lips couldn't quite form. Karmen's eyes closed and a weight seemed to settle on her shoulders that Tasha had never seen before.

"This tells the story of the first days of my time away from you." Karmen says, her tone one of anguish and of days spent in perpetual loneliness. Her eyes remain closed, but she continues slowly, as though telling the past for the first time.

"So much happened in that time that I don't have words for, but when you left that day, it seemed like any other. I was walking through the park, listening to the wind and thinking as I always did. One moment I was there, the next, here. Much the same as when you first arrived, I was brought in and someone sat upon that throne greeted me. She was the description of perfection, more beautiful than a human mind could imagine." Tasha frowns at her lover's closed eyes, but before she says anything, Karmen's grip tightens around her body.

"She showed me things, taught me some others, changed me into what you see today. As time went on, we grew close, and she never stopped apologizing for bringing me here against my will. We talked about so many things that you wouldn't even imagine, but her favorite topic was you. She always wanted to know more about you, wanted to know how I loved you, how I held you. But one day, she was taken from us. I won't speak of it now, as even fifty years passed, her loss still burns. For all of us." Karmen's voice was one of pain and loss greater than Tasha could hope to imagine, but one part of her story pulled her back to the present.

'Wait...fifty years? That's not possible!" She states, her eyes wide as she stares up at at Karmen's emotional face. Finally her eyes open and she looks back at Tasha with a depthless pool of misery reflecting back at her.

"Tasha...it's been three hundred years since I last held you in my arms." Karmen whispered, her expression so full of grief that Tasha couldn't doubt her honesty for even a moment. She squirms in Karmen's grasp until she sets her down on her feet, but as she stands Tasha's arms lock behind her head and hold her down at her height, their foreheads pressed together as she holds back her tears for her lover.

"I can't begin to imagine so long without you Karmen, I just can't." She takes a deep breath, her throat burning. "When I came home that day and you weren't there, it scared me so much. I went looking for you everywhere I could think of, but there was no sign. No one who had seen you, or knew where you went. I knew you wouldn't, but I couldn't help wandering if you had left me. As the days went by, I tried calling the police, hoping that they had found something, anything! But they never did. Hearing that month after month broke me."

Tasha's voice broke, and Karmen's hands cradled her shuddering body, holding her close as she struggled with the memories of her time without her most beloved, her other half. She got a hold of herself, if she just barely, and kept going.

"I lost myself without you, without hearing your sweet laugh, without touching you. As time went on and it got closer to a year since you disappeared, I started to wish I would disappear too, forever. I stopped eating, stopped going out, I stopped even looking for you. I just broke apart. I don't remember how long I was like that, but eventually someone found me and I spent a long time in the hospital, trying to come back and after a while I did. When I was given the go ahead to leave, something strange stopped me, and the next thing I knew," She pulls away from Karmen slightly, looking deep into her eyes. "I found you."

Her eyes fill with unspent tears as Karmen's face crumples, the pain and loss of three hundred years apart finally spilling forth from the deepest darkest parts of her mind. They stood there for who knows how long, holding and comforting each other as they cried together.

Eventually, their tears slowed, and then stopped and they looked at each other in happiness, finally back together as they should be. Karmen's kisses Tasha's forehead, her lips soft with a new tenderness. She stops a giggle as she pulls away from her lover and looks down her chest when Tasha's tears had dripped across her skin.

"Well," She chuckles. "Now we definitely need a shower." Tasha's laughs, relief coloring her voice as she looks at Karmen's already wet body.

"Sorry." She winces, smiling. Karmen shakes her head, laughing as she turns Tasha towards the shower and lightly spanks her ass.

"Go on lover, get it started." She smirks as Tasha shrieks, having turned on the cold water instead of hot. She watches her lover dancing around in the sudden cold, her eyes telling a thousand words of love and need for the girl before her as she struggles with the foreign shower. Tasha gives out a cry of success as she figures out how to work it and gets it to the right temperature. She turns back to Karmen, her face bright with merriment as hot water makes rivers down her sweaty skin.

As she looks at Karmen though, her smile falters.

"What?" She asks, her head tilted slightly, eyes wide and innocent looking. Karmen stalks towards her, fingers hooked in a grabbing motion as she gets closer to her lover. Tasha bites her lip, already catching on to her lover's game as she steps back, feigning fear and covering her breasts and bare pussy with her hands. She bites her lip in mock worry as Karmen suddenly darts forward and slams her right hand against the wall over Tasha's shoulder. She licks her lips as she looks down at Tasha, her sharp teeth bare in a playful manner as she moves her face close to her lover's.

"Mmm, you look so good I could just eat you up, little morsel." She purrs, her tongue slipping out and licking its way up her cheeks. Tasha shivers in pleasure, but cries out, still playing along.

"Oh whatever am I going to do!?" She says, moaning as Karmen's free hand slips down her neck, her clawed fingers lightly scratching Tasha's tender skin as she purrs into her ear.

"What can you do, little morsel, but be eaten?" She questions, her eyes flashing menacingly as she nibbles her way down the other side of Tasha's neck. Karmen can feel her lover's heart pounding as she kisses and licks her way down to her heaving chest and between her breasts. Her left hand closes around Tasha's breast as her lips catch her other nipple, sucking and licking it as Tasha gasps deeply, her hands tangling in Karmen's hair as she pleasures her sensitive tits.

"Ohh god..." She moans, loving the way Karmen's teeth catch on her nipple as she flicks her tongue across it, the pressure of her suckling sending pleasure coursing into her brain.

Karmen's lips release the nipple she was suckling on, only to switch to the other as Tasha thrusts her chest out, trying in vein to get more attention from her boisterous lover as the hot water worms its way down her slowly heating body.

Karmen's hands slip down her lover's shapely waist and tease at her flushing skin as she kisses her way down behind them. She dips her tongue along the undersides of Tasha's heaving breasts, then down and into her bellybutton as Tasha purrs above her, her hooded eyes watching as Karmen comes closer to her weeping pussy.

As she crouches between Tasha's legs, Karmen slips one of her hands behind her and pulls one of her legs over her shoulder, kissing her wet thigh as it settles against her cheek. She looks at the source of her goal, her tongue flicking across her lips as she kisses her way up Tasha's trembling leg and over her labia. She teases Tasha by not touching her now bared clit, but instead kisses her way over it and back over her labia.

Karmen pulls away slightly and purses her lips as she blows cool air over Tasha's heated core, smiling as her lover groans with need. In the middle of Tasha's groan, her voice climbs suddenly higher as Karmen dives into her pussy, her tongue delving deep into her dripping center. Tasha's hands tighten in her lover's hair and pull her deeper into her pussy as her leg hooks around Karmen's back. She grinds herself against Karmen's face as her lips and tongue devour her pussy.

Karmen's tongue twists up inside her and flicks across her g-spot in random directions as she brings up a hand and plays her fingers across Tasha's pleasure button. She groans into Tasha's core as her juices starting streaming into her mouth, but her mind is on other things too; She slips her tail between her own legs, making sure the press it against her lower lips, and up between Tasha legs. She smiles to herself as it wraps around the leg Tasha is still standing on before it twines its way up and behind her.

Tasha's grinding on her lover's face doesn't stop even with the new sensations,, but it does when Karmen suddenly pulls her off her other leg and forces her to sit on her shoulders, her pussy mashed hard against Karmen's mouth as she writhes her tongue deep inside her. She doesn't notice at first, but the new position leaves her ass vulnerable to Karmen's tail, and she isn't about to let the opportunity go to waste.

Karmen's spaded tail-tip folds against itself into a narrower shape before teasing across Tasha's unclaimed asshole. It's target freezes as the tail starts pressing inside her. Her hands tense in Karmen's hair, as her lover looks up at her, eyes aglow with satisfaction and pleasure as she stuffs her Tasha's ass full of her soft tail. Tasha's holes go wild around Karmen's intruding members as her body is overwhelmed from every direction; Her pussy squeezes down on Karmen's tongue as it grinds against her g-spot. Her ass tightens, flexes, and releases her lover's tail as it plunges deep into her last virgin hole.

"FUCK!" Tasha's mouth opens in a loud scream as Karmen's tail suddenly twists and retracts before pluming her depths again, which forces her pussy to grind against Karmen's mouth as her tongue switches gear and thrusts as deep inside her as it can where it teases at the entrance to her womb. The combined sensations drive Tasha over the edge immediately and her juices explode into Karmen's waiting mouth only to disappear into her belly as Tasha's body jerks and lurches this way and that with the power of her orgasm.

Karmen focuses on not drowning in her lover's pussy juice, but part of her is enthralled with the sensation and texture of Tasha's ass squeezing around her tail as she pounds it into her.

Tasha's mind is thrown into disarray as the power of her orgasm takes control and her body goes haywire. Her eyes can barely stay open as she looks down at Karmen, still between her legs as she rides the waves of pleasure.

Karmen's eyes are bright with mirth, satisfaction, and the barest edges of a mini-orgasm of her own, brought on by the thrusting of her tail against her own pussy as it claimed Tasha's ass. As her lover started her journey off the high of her orgasm, Karmen lets her legs slip from her shoulders, but keeps her lips in line with Tasha's still clenching pussy as she shrinks to the floor of the shower. Her tongue moves lazily in her lover's core, ensuring that her orgasm lessens slower than it would have otherwise.

"Mmmm, fuck indeed." She mumbles., her words barely loud enough for Tasha to hear over the water of the shower. She shudders.

Fuck, indeed.