When She Sits on My Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you -- did you fuck him?" I asked, desperate to know. My balls were engorged, ready to cum, filled to the brim. My dick electrified.

"Couldn't. He. He came. There and then."

"Jake?" Jasmine requested. I couldn't do it. I couldn't come up with a coherent story with Tilly verging on another orgasm, and Jasmine seemingly wanking in front of me. "Jake?"

"I was in the supermarket! Ah. A girl in a bu-bu-fuck." Tilly was going insane on my lap. The alcohol and the added shield of Jasmine giving her all the power she needed. "bunny costume. Wiggling. Fuck. Desperate. For me. Oh shit. She. She lent over, to get some frozen peas, then she asked... She asked if I wanted... Mmm. She wanted my dick in her. I banged her over the fucking freezer. At like 6am in 24-hour Tesco. She, oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oooooo." Tilly and Jasmine had started making out. The rest of the room too busy partying to notice. Tilly was moaning into Jasmine's mouth as Jasmine played with her nipples. I pushed the stool back and humped into Tilly as hard as I could. Balls emptying into her. Body igniting as I came, hard and fast. She clamped down around me as she shivered with pleasure. Squeal directed into Jasmine's mouth. When we finished, Jasmine pulled away, looking satisfied.

"There. I got you the man you wanted. Are you happy now?" Jasmine asked as Tilly slid off my dick, putting me away and zipping me up. There was a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Now can you make him my boyfriend?" Tilly asked, too drunk to think about what she was saying.

Jasmine looked at me. "Up to you bud, she's been after you all year. You're the one still playing hard to get." I had not. I had been drooling all over her every time I saw her. She was my dream girl.

"Yes, hell yes."

12