When Sophie Teased Ethan Ch. 01

Story Info
I've been a very naughty girl.
1k words
4.28
26.6k
37
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd teased my step-brother for years. Strolling around the house wearing skimpy panties, making sure my camel toe was obvious.

I'd allowed wraparound towels to slip, revealing naked breasts and bent over in a short skirt offering an eyeful, sometimes panty free.

It was inevitable Ethan would fuck me. It finally got too much for him on the morning I wore a nightie from my puberty years and reached up high inside our refrigerator far longer than it took to grab a few strawberries.

When I turned around, biting seductively into a juicy red strawberry his eyes were aflame with burning embers.

He's had enough. The time has come.

"I'm going to fuck you Sophie."

"You're fucking joking right, Ethan? We're in the kitchen."

"It's time you put out sister. You've teased me long enough."

"Maybe, and I can't blame you for taking what you should have fucked years ago but it's dangerous. Mom is tidying the house"

"I don't care. Lie over a kitchen stool now."

I wanted his dominance so I had to comply or this whole, warped seduction over years of titillation would be wasted.

"Which one?"

"I don't care. You pick. It's your shameful behavior that got us here."

"Am I just a slut to you?"

"Are you Sophie?

"Don't you even like me?"

My stepbrother looked hurt. I guess he hadn't realized I was playing with sex because I wanted something very different.

I lay on the kitchen stool, entirely willing to be taken by my step-brother but still hoping for more. I glanced back with trepidation and sadness.

Ethan gently slid my panties to half-mast, then stopped, studying me curiously.

"Are you about to cry, Sophie?"

"No."

"Liar. I see tears in your eyes."

"I just... I, I, oh god, I'm so sorry Ethan."

I was bent over the stool with my panties dropped to the knees by his hand. Ethan's stiff cock brushed gently against two very swollen, wet pussy lips that wanted to be fucked by someone who cared.

Ethan's palm pressed gently down on the small of my back, pinning me to the wooden stool. He wasn't rough and as I recalled at that moment, never had been.

My head was twisted sideways so he could see my face as I gazed lovingly into his deep blue eyes.

When my step-brother released me I felt distraught. I stood, pulled up my panties, wriggling my ass before turning to face him, sobbing like a child that just lost its mother.

"You don't want me then?"

"Not like this."

Ethan gathered me in his arms, enveloping my quivering body in a warm, I hoped, loving embrace. My bottom lip trembled and I felt heartache with joy mixed in.

"I don't mind if you fuck me. I deserve it after the way I've flaunted myself."

"You deserve more than that, Sophia."

"What do you mean?"

"Be honest. You want romance, don't you?"

I stared into his eyes seeing no answers. My brother had questions that were fair given my behavior.

"I want you Ethan."

"You hid that well."

"I want to atone."

"You shouldn't do anything you don't want to Sophie."

"I want to do this."

I reached down, and pulled the waistband of his trousers out with one hand, reaching inside, gripping his morning wood tightly with the other.

My heart thumped like a blacksmith's hammer, partly for fear of being discovered, but mostly because I wanted Ethan to want me.

"I feel this stiff cock should be relieved though, don't you?"

"Not if it stops me from dating you, sis."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Deadly serious."

I gasped, not realizing how stiff and big Ethan's cock was. His eyes suddenly sparkled and I saw a glimmer of hope for me, perhaps us.

"I thought the teasing was coming from a bad place."

"Never Ethan. I only have good feelings about you."

"Why not tell me that instead of playing games?"

"I don't know. I thought perhaps if you fucked me in a moment of sexual frustration, romance might follow."

I pulled his waistband down further, pinning it underneath two wrinkly balls while I wanked the man I'd known since we were two years old when our parents met.

"Do you want to fuck me, brother?"

"I'd rather we made love."

"Oh my, that's nice."

"We should date first Sofia."

"Umm, okay, but what did you have in mind?"

"The Back Door."

"Our jazz haunt?"

"Yeah. Where better?"

"When?"

"Tonight baby. Let's give love a chance if you want, I'll drive us to Dad's cabin afterwards."

"To make love?"

"Maybe. If you want to. I'd prefer you choose when you're ready."

"Shall I finish wanking you off?"

"Up to you sweetheart."

I cupped his balks in one hand, wanking him hard with the other. I had my heart's desire, an opportunity for a relationship, but it felt wrong to tuck away such a lovely cock, especially after my teasing of it.

I heard Mom in the hallway, vacuuming the carpet, but I didn't care. My prospective boyfriend deserved my loving care having behaved so impeccably.

I squeezed his balls. Wanking my brother's cock faster but more gently. He smiled, wrapped his arms around my waist, and held on for the ride.

I pumped his cock, putting all the love I'd felt through my teenage years into his pleasure. His pre-cum smelled primal and felt incredible against my thumb when I used it to rub his glans and banjo string.

"I'm gonna cum darling."

"I know. Let's make it a good one, Ethan."

I slid my hand further down his shaft, wanking it furiously in short, sharp strokes that whipped Ethan's foreskin fully back each time.

He shouted loudly when the first rope of hot cum splashed on my nightie. I kept going, clutching my free hand over his mouth, stifling my brother's ecstasy, hoping the smell of his balls on my palm wouldn't put him off.

It didn't and soon Ethan's prostrate was emptied onto my nightie, while his cock twitched delightfully, running on empty.

"I need to soak this nightie so mom doesn't know it's your cum."

"Go quickly. We can talk later when they go shopping."

I reached up for a kiss, and Ethan held me while our lips melted into one another.

"Thank you, Ethan."

"What for baby?"

"For being a good man."