Fucking Sam's Sister in a Snowstorm

Story Info
In a snowstorm a brother and sister find sexual abandon.
14.6k words
4.77
122.8k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam didn't intentionally set out to fuck his sister. He consoled himself with that when he needed to, when the guilt crashed over him, or when he lay awake in the dark of the night, masturbating, reliving it all in his memory. He didn't intentionally set out to do it.

That's not to say it happened by accident or that it was an inevitable thing. Wine was involved, but not enough to make a difference, not enough that either of them were incapable of making good decisions. There were choices made. There were points as they slid down the slope that ended with them tangled together, points at which either one of them could have taken it in a different direction, laughed it off, or just acted like it wasn't happening.

Afterwards, Sam was torn in two directions. Part of him was riven by guilt. Part of him recalled, in exquisite detail, that moment when his cock pressed into her, when she sighed into his ear, when her small moan escaped her lips and caressed his ears. So, it wasn't unusual that he would lay awake at night, tossing and turning with guilt, while his cock hardened from from the memory.

Sam wouldn't say he was obsessed with it. No, that would be a lie. It was more like he had this memory that was fully intact, complete, arousing, erotic, that lived in him. Sometimes he didn't even think about it. Other times, he would reach out and touch the memory and all of his senses would snap back to that day. The sound of her breathing, first soft, then faster and harder until she was heaving with each deep breath. The way her moan started so small and rose to a crescendo. The way her skin felt under his hands and against his body, smooth and soft and warm, and then increasing in heat as the slickness of perspiration covered them both. Her kisses, so tender only to become so hungry. The scent of her, rising to fill the entire room with the raw and powerful odor of sex.

It was like a door to him, usually closed, but then every now and then something would open it just a crack and he would be drawn through into the pleasures of that night, remembered. In his mind he lined it out, one incident after another, how they tied together, how they led to the next incident, and how each incident took them closer and closer to a threshold neither of them could uncross. A threshold smeared with cum and scented with lust.

Sam never considered sleeping with his sister. She was his sister, older than him by five years. They were the product of divorce, custody split among the parents. She went with his mother, he stayed with his father. They both had ordinary lives, off to college and starting their careers. They saw each other on major holidays and sometimes for vacation. They each grew up in their own world, with incidental intersection points. They knew each other. They liked each other. They even loved each other, as best they could, growing up like they did.

The first set of ifs was entirely external to both. His father rented a house at Lake Tahoe for the ski season. He extended an invitation to the whole family to take advantage of it, to come out to the house, to enjoy some skiing, to enjoy the winter weather. It was Sam's sister who thought it was a good idea to have one weekend where they were all there together, between Thanksgiving and Christmas, the whole extended family.

Sam made that decision. He looked at his calendar, consulted with his girlfriend, and then booked the days off at work. A few days before the weekend. A few days after the weekend. The plan was he'd come in on a Wednesday evening, flying to Reno and driving up to Lake Tahoe, and he'd stay through Tuesday, before flying out again on a Wednesday. His girlfriend would skip the trip. She had plans for Thanksgiving with her family, and then a quiet Christmas vacation with just the two of them down to San Diego. She was comfortable with him spending the week skiing and enjoying his extended family.

So, the trip was booked, time flew by, and then Sam was on his way. The short flight from LA to Reno. A rental SUV for a beautiful drive up to Lake Tahoe. The house was both larger and nicer than Sam expected. Perched on a mountainside, alpine style architecture, four bedrooms, three baths, a loft, a great room and a deck, all with a beautiful view of the lake and the Sierra's surrounding it, a horizon dominated by Mt. Rose, glowing at sunset.

As is often the case when vacationing in the Sierras in winter the weather was an active partner. This time, it was not cooperating, it had other plans. Those plans took the shape of a Pacific storm front, charging across California and slamming into the Sierras. The rest of the family was planning to come in on Friday, but by midday Thursday they started to cancel plans, one after another. The forecast was for heavy snowfall and road closures through the weekend. There was nothing to be done.

Sam made a run to a local market to stock up on perishables, then a swing by the local liquor store to get a twelve pack of beer and a couple of bottles of wine. He also picked up some magazines, a book of crossword puzzles, and assorted candy bars. When he made it back to the house, just as the first flakes of snow started to fall, he found and read the winter storm instructions in a binder in a kitchen drawer.

The house had a generator, which would last for two days, and a cord of firewood stacked just outside the back door for the two fireplaces, one in the master bedroom and the other in the great room. The general instructions were to sit tight until the storm was over and then give them one or two days to plow the roads open. The company that managed the house had several snow mobiles, a snow cat, and a snow blower. Once the storm was over, they'd start clearing the roads.

The town would be responsible for opening the other roads, one at a time, based on priority. During the storm they would try and keep the emergency routes open, but that was dependent on how much snow fell. Usually, it was two or three days before the roads to the highway were open and passable. Emergency services had their own snow cats and snow mobiles, but visitors should anticipate delays.

Sam made a simple pasta alfredo for dinner, cracked a bottle of wine, and settled into the great room to watch movies. He could see the snow falling, wet and heavy, through the two-story tall windows. He quietly watched it accumulate on the deck inch by inch. There were worst places to be in a Sierra snowstorm. Sam was just settling in for a quiet evening and a nice long run of days when he heard an engine coming steadily up the hill.

He walked to the window and looked out. A lonely pair of headlights were making their way up the road. A blue pick-up truck pulled under the streetlight and the headlights turned off. Sam ran through all the calls and texts he'd received canceling vacation plans and realized the only person he hadn't heard from was his sister. Sure enough, a moment later, a figure bundled in a long down jacket slipped out of the driver's side of the truck, then walked around to the passenger side door. She reappeared carrying a small duffle bag and an Eagle Pass carry-on. Judging from the height and the strands of curly brown hair that peeked out of the hood, there was only one person it could be.

He opened the door and held it for her as she carefully crossed the driveway and came up the small porch. He reached out and took the duffle from her, then held the door open. She came in and stomped her boots to clear the snow. He reached over and brushed the snow from her shoulders, then stepped back as she set the carry on down and shrugged out of her coat, shaking the snow from it.

Kelsey hugged him fiercely, kissed him on the cheek.

"I knew you were coming up early, so I caught an earlier flight, I thought we'd get a nice day to catch up before the rest of the family got here."

"Well, you beat everyone else. You made it just in time to get snowed in with me."

"No kidding! I knew I was racing the storm, so I rented the pick-up truck. Traffic on the highway is slowing to a crawl. I had just made it past the chain control station when I heard on the radio that they were getting ready to close the highway in the foothills east of Sacramento. It was a bit of a white-knuckle drive over the mountains, but I'm ahead of the worst of it."

"You're just in time for dinner. Fortunately, I made enough for the both of us."

"Which bedroom did you take?"

"None of them. I figured that I would just camp out in the great room, the couch is one of those modular things that you can push into a bed."

"Great. I'll put my stuff in the master bedroom. I think we're it for the family ski vacation."

"Sure, I'll help." Sam picked up the carry on, adding it to the duffle bag he already held, and then gestured for her to lead the way. The master bedroom was just down the hallway, off to the left. Sam followed Kelsey in and placed her bags on the ottoman at the foot of the California King bed with it's intricately carved canopy.

"Let me run through the shower and I'll join you for dinner in about twenty minutes."

Sam headed back into the kitchen to place the pasta into the oven to keep warm. A few minutes later he heard the shower come on in the master bath. He pulled out another place setting and set Kelsey up on the coffee table in the great room. The first real gust of the storm kicked up a swirl of snow visible through the windows.

When Kelsey came out of the shower, she was wearing sneakers, blue jeans, and a heavy long-sleeved gray t-shirt with a college logo, running a brush through her curly brown hair.

"Wait!" She exclaimed, "My brother can cook? That smells great. I was afraid we were going to be stuck eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a week."

Sam smiled. "That is what happens when you're trying to impress your girlfriend, you accidentally learn how to cook and unintentionally impress your sister."

"I was actually worried your girlfriend made it after all and I was going to spend the whole storm feeling like a third wheel while the two of you were all lovey-dovey."

"No, not this trip. I thought you were bringing your boyfriend?"

"He was planning on coming in tomorrow, but that is off the books now. We're stuck with each other for the duration."

Sam and Kelsey settled in for dinner and a glass of wine, making small talk, watching the snow pile up on the deck. After dinner, Sam apologized for not making dessert, but brought out of the chocolate bars he'd picked up and split it in two. They poured another glass of wine and settled in on the couch to catch up.

It was there, as Kelsey sat, drinking the glass of wine, and nibbling on chocolate, Sam had his first moment of attraction. It was short, low-key, and simple. He noticed that his sister had developed into a beautiful woman sometime in the last couple of years. In one moment, she stretched her legs out, leaned back on the couch, her body long and graceful, a delightful array of curves. He saw her, in that moment, as a woman, not as his sister. His mind's eye flashed on what she would look like, sitting there next to him, comfortablynaked.

It only lasted a few seconds, but in those seconds, his mind's eye roamed over her entire body, from her curly hair down to her sneaker clad feet. The T-shirt vanished, the jeans slipped away, and in his imagination, she was totally naked. His mind easily translated the curves of her breasts beneath the T-shirt to their naked version, soft and full. The same was true for the lines of her legs. Though she was dressed ordinarily, it was a short trip in his imagination to imagined nudity. It was the first time he ever saw his sister as a sexual being, it came out of the blue, and it sent a small charge through him. His entire body tingled.

Then it was gone. The moment slipped away. They continued with their small talk and selected a movie to watch. They ended up watching two, sitting there on the couch in the great room, catching up on each other's lives and watching the snow pile up outside. The first movie was his choice, the comedy "Johnny English". The second movie was her choice, the Cormac McCarthy based thriller "The Counselor".

Then, moments after the second movie wrapped up, just as they were discussing a third, the power went out. There was a long moment of darkness and then they heard the generator kick on outside the house and the power flickered back on. The TV came back on, but there were no pictures. They'd lost the cable as well. They turned the stereo on, found a radio station, and poured themselves a last glass of wine.

The conversation took a turn toward the intimate. They both talked about their current relationship.

"So, you up for a personal question?" Kelsey asked.

"Sure."

"Okay, you're six four and what, two hundred and ten pounds?"

"Two fifteen."

"So, I saw the picture you sent around this summer, of you and your girlfriend at the beach in Acapulco. Do you remember it?"

"Yeah, I do."

"She's very cute. But what is she, five foot tall and a hundred pounds?"

Sam laughed.

"She's a bit bigger than that. She's five foot two. I'd tell you her weight but that requires an oath of secrecy and a non-disclosure agreement."

Kelsey laughed.

"Yeah, so I am looking at that picture and I think, in order. My brother looks happy. She's very cute. But he's a giant and she's small. How does that work?"

"What do you mean how does that work?"

Kelsey laughed. Sam had another moment of attraction. She had a musical laugh; he'd never noticed that before.

"You know what I mean brother. We're both adults now. Sexually, how does it work?"

That jolt of electricity rocketed through him again. It was a moment of decision. He could laugh it off and tell her it was none of her business. He could redirect. He could respond with something improbably humorous, or he could answer her. Maybe it was the wine. Maybe it was the intimacy of the night as they became rapidly snowbound.

"Pretty much like sex works for everyone else. It just takes a little adjusting with positions. Some work well. Others take a bit of maneuvering around."

Kelsey was looking straight into his eyes, a slight smile curving the edge of her lips. Sam thought that was the first time he ever really noticed the curve of her mouth when she smiled, the fullness of her lips.

"Don't you like, smother her in missionary?"

He was stunned to silence for a moment. Then he answered.

"Well, I can, but usually I'm holding myself up on my arms, so I am above her. But yeah, if I lay down on top of her, which she likes sometimes, her head is pressed into my chest."

It was Kelsey's turn to fall silent, though her eyes never left his eyes.

Sam decided to push her, to see if he could make her as uncomfortable as he was.

"When I am laying on top of her, she likes to find my nipple and lick or suck on it."

"Whoa," Kelsey said, "a little more than I expected brother, but thanks for that visual."

It was Sam's turn to laugh.

"Don't ask questions you're not ready for the answer to sister."

Kelsey joined him in laughing.

"Let me see her picture again."

Sam pulled out his cellphone, went into his photo files, and pulled one from the Acapulco trip up. It was a simple shot of him and his girlfriend hugging on a beach lounger. It was one of Sam's favorites, intimate and yet safe. He was wearing a black boxer style swimsuit, and she was wearing denim shorts and a florescent green bikini top, curled up against his chest with her hand laying on his stomach. They looked good. They looked young and in love.

Kelsey took the phone from him and looked at the picture.

"Oh great," she said, a gentle mocking, "Now, whenever I see her picture in my mind's eye, I can see her sucking on your nipple. It's a good thing she's not here, or I would be paralyzed whenever I saw the two of you close to each other. I wouldn't know whether to feign innocence or to latch onto the other nipple."

Sam felt himself blushing. He imagined Kelsey's mouth, slowly opening to take his nipple in. He imagined her tongue, twirling around it, making it hard.

"No biting. Well, not at first. Then biting is okay."

Kelsey laughed and held up the phone.

"Do you mind if I look at some of the other pictures in this folder."

"No, not at all, they're all safe."

She began to scroll through the pictures from the Acapulco trip, swiping her way through the folder. Each time she looked at a new picture she said, in a serious voice.

"Let's see. Lips. Nipple. Lips. Nipple. Oh, nipple, lips. And nipple lips again. Oh, here we are, nipple lips nipple."

"What?"

Kelsey laughed and held up the phone so Sam could see the picture, zooming it in for him. It was a picture from one of the nights when they were out dancing. Sam's girlfriend was wearing a backless halter dress. To Sam's surprise you could clearly see the outline of her erect nipples under the dress.

"Damn, I missed that one. Oh my god, now I am wondering if that's the picture I sent Mom and Dad!"

Kelsey's musical laugh filled the room.

"Oh my God, they both probably saved it and use it to rub one out all the time."

Kelsey's laugh continued and Sam shook his head and chuckled.

"Great, thanks for that mental image."

"You have not lived with Mom for the last decade. I swear to God, since she hit her forties, she needs zero excuse to rub one out. Last Easter, me and my boyfriend were there for a week, and I swear she was slipping off and rubbing them out by the hour. I was afraid I was going to have to put her on a leash and lock her in her bedroom to keep her from humping my boyfriend's leg."

"Ah, you probably just wanted to put her on a leash."

Kelsey laughed and slapped Sam on the arm. She squeezed his bicep.

"You're bad!"

"You started it. I was just innocently cruising along and the next thing I knew there was an excess of nipple sucking and Mom's on a leash in the bedroom."

Kelsey laughed again and Sam watched her body move. In another moment of attraction, she was naked in his imagination, her body shaking and quivering.

"Wait, wait I've got just the picture for you." Kelsey reached into her jean pocket and pulled out her own phone. She opened it, dug around for a moment, and pulled up a picture. She held the phone up so he could see it.

"Exhibit A. Mom. Halloween, 2019."

Sam took the phone and looked at it. It was his mother, in a black and silver cat suit, with a spiked collar and leash.

"Whoa. I never saw that before."

Kelsey laughed, "Oh, that's not the best one." Kelsey took the phone back and scrolled, then held it up again. Same costume. Except his mother was on her hands and knees crawling toward the camera, licking her lips.

"Wow." Sam exclaimed.

"No kidding. She accidentally sent these to me a few days after Halloween, and then panicked and asked me to delete them."

"Which you obviously did." Sam teased her.

"Oh, obviously. Then promptly rescued them. You got to admit, Mom looks hot in them. I figure when she's ninety and in some old folks' home she'll want to see them again."

Sam laughed. Kelsey scooted across the couch and sat right next to him, pressed against his side.

"Okay, hidden folder reveal time. Don't pretend you don't have a hidden folder." She handed his phone back to him.

Another of those decision points. This one he blazed through, the thought occurring to him briefly that he was about to share the most intimate photos on his phone with his own sister, who was now pressed into him, her body warm and comfortable.

Kelsey swiped through a couple of pictures and selected one, then put it down on her thigh.

"Pick one." She said, "We'll share at the same time."

"What kind are we picking?" Sam asked as he started to scroll through his hidden folder.