All Comments on 'When Sorrows Come... Ch. 02'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 349 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

stupid twist at the end... it made all too rushed... fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a really great story!!! Annony has no idea what good is. He just sucks!!

this story is one of lit's best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a pussy.

Jesus, walk into the bedroom, let everyone know you know, kick Phils little punk ass, throw the slut out and let everyone know what a cheating whore she is. Be a fucking man not run away and hide like a little boy that did something wrong.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Did you even pay ATTENTION to the first part of this story...?

You gave every impression both to us and In. Her. Head... that the comment about Phil was just to twist his tail...

I mean really, you tell us basically LESS than three to four months has passed... and that she's been fucking Phil for years... AND she can't think of ANY reason why their marriage might be suffering...???

Not once for your readers does she think, "Gosh, I wonder if he's found out I've been fucking around on him all the time we've been together... And maybe I shouldn't have tried to let Phil fuck me when I was at a party WITH my husband... Good thing he's as stupid as this story's readers since none of them knew I've been a cheating whore all along..."

Yeah, let's try a MORE believable ending next time, shall we...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He avoided a wrong decision

Good twist was at the ending, because he thought of Reconciliation, but he arrived in time.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @Ambivalence...

I agree with @Ambivalence...When he left, she knew why...She cheated on him all their married life...so why to be shocked with it? Why even want him back? She for sure didn't love or respect him...So the twist in the end doesn't fit in the story, told until that moment...However a well written story...2*

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
The ending

raised this from **** to *****.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
FTDS

Finish this story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is finished

He let horns be hung on him and leaves the way he lived...a cuckold. He should have pistol whipped and murdered both of them

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still five stars. Still love it. The surreal ending is a true pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved Except...

Phil was too far out of left field to be a legitimate plot twist. In my anonymous opinion, of course.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A long time cheating wife...

A long time cheating wife wouldn't ever feel so destroyed, because her husband left...She was cheating him for at least two long years...That showed a cold hearted bitch, not a woman that loved her husband and was devastated because he left...The only way for that would be that she was a bipolar person...And that wasn't at all in the story...However a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not

It's not worth rating till you finish it. Needs one more chapter. And I think he would found out sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

good writing skill.

Story was good, ending added a twist.

But it needed more to close, so needed another chapter.

One showing her friend and her kids the truth, him doing something about phil.

Just left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clumsily written...

... nonsense story with whiny husband who runs away twice...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

great story and effort. Eat shit annony

Xzy89cXzy89cabout 8 years ago
Predictably it was the friend

Bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Darn it

It needs a finale' chapter, come back blue lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely

nonsensical.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
BEEN THERE.....DONE THAT......NO T SHIRT

2nd verse/////////same as the 1st. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Writing good but

Meh....

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Good story

To bad this author is no longer posting stories on Lit. It would be interesting to see what Ted did next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Know?

Definitely an unfinished story. But, with him having a big pile of F.U. money that he won in Vegas; I would make it a goal to systematically destroy each and every one of the parties who had been involved with her. Including "helpful" Matt and "good neighbor" Ann. Shame he couldn't have burned the house to the ground with "pussy hound" Phil and his "wonderful" whore of a wife burning up in it.

What a delusional, manipulative, deceptive bitch she turned out to be. Could say more, but going "full nuclear" would be the only way he could ever hope to cause all the pain that he has had to endure.

Too bad that it was left finished like this, it definitely deserved better closure than it got here.

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago
Eulogy required

Eulogy required.... Divorce the slut BUT she no longer gets it ALL... At least amend to 50/50 minimum - and try not to giver her shit now. Phil's cucking him for +2yrs and there were many more too; fry Phil as there should be a morals clause about fucking an fellow employees spouse or at least alienation of affection (of course stupid Tim forgot to use his cell phone camera)... When did they get the label "Battling Arnold's", that would near his cuck date?... Ann became a bitch when she cucked Tim - loosing respect for Tim.

Question: was it really Matt & Ann? Why was Ann's car in the driveway - where was Ann, not in the bedrooms then maybe his study after all. Wow - nice friends.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Another reading

Love it! Surprise, surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
theme

With only an exception or two, your stories have same theme. Wife cheats, gets caught, and husband doesn't do much except sometimes divorce her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
carbon copy from many of your stories.

you follow pretty much the same pattern. Weak male, slutty wife cheating in the worst possible way. She cheats he finds out they divorce. No real ending of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you changed wife's character

Nice twist at end but you have wife at party acting jealous husband is stepping out.

He should never have given ring back

But in all honesty I was fooled by high school girl friend then college girlfriend then much later once again

Last one she paid price-lost her job-her family got all info-friend of mine set up Facebook profile detailing her for slut she was

Photos and stories on internet

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Pretty poor ending if you ask me. She lied to Ann and Ted as well as her husband used every one makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Before he goes, he leaves a note...

That was quite a performance last night. Tell Phil I'm in a merciful mood. He'll never see it coming or feel a thing. That's a promise. As for you sweetheart, things are going to get ugly. Keep Smiling, Ted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ending stretches credibility

Another husband who runs off and hides rather than confronting his wife. Hard to feel any sympathy for such weak men so I found it difficult to get into the story.

The twist at the end was clever but didn't ring true - she knew he was coming home (but not exactly when) and her previous behaviour didn't really sow the seeds for the ending.

LA

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Great story nice ending. Ted had been right all along. Now he can go and see Gail and be happy. There won’r be any further pronblems with Barb. Feel sorry for Matt and Ann who were suckered and used by Barb.

Wish there was an epilogue though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep!

I agree with Anonymous 04/06/18

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck shit

I am a newfound fan of those two words. I never used them until finding this author's page.

Do what a normal bealthy mail would do. In flict pain. Obviously to Phil but especially to your cheating unfaithful wife who made your whole married life a sham.

I mean serious lain. Torture, genital mutation and then a slow painful death. A blow torch comes to mine.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, Anonymous from 4-6-18 nailed it...

Damned slut been cheating for years before the two years with Phil Stine (aka Da Philistine)! I don't usually care about the BTB follow through, but this is one time I'd want to "see" all of the dominoes fall ... like little axes.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, Anonymous from 4-6-18 nailed it...

BetrayerWife was cheating when they were engaged. He;d caught her out and had his ring back but went back for “closure” and got caught in her lie of an explanation. She had lovers all through the marriage even up to the two most recent years of cheating with Phil Stine (aka Da Philistine)! I don't usually care about the BTB follow through, but this is one time I'd want to "see" all of the dominoes fall on her ... like little axes.

Maybe as he exits the house Ted phones Matt and Ann, tells them the front door is wide open, come quickly, enter silently, listen and leave (just so they know the real deal). He's sitting in the car outside, puts finger to lips, waves them in with two index fingers, points to his ears, and then reverses the wave for them to exit again. While in the car he's setting up an appointment for later with a private investigator he's paying big bucks to get in there right then to record whatever can be caught this night and then planning to set up the rest of the “fuckin they'll get for the fuckin they got.” Too bad he didn't record BetrayerWife's performance of lies the day after the party when she said no one else had touched her – she out-acted Hepburn, Streep, all the multi-Oscar winners! I hope the P.I. gets willing witnesses and testimonials from past partners -- you know she hooked up in that hospital!

She could have been honest about her need to freak and had her both a tender and a tough lover, but, no, she had to marry Ted and do him dirty, bring children into it, too. Now they've lived the dysfunction with their “battlin Arnolds” parents and get the trials of dealing with their parents' divorce-a-la-ugly. (Gee, where are the kids tonight?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TOO WEAK A MAN

As others have said, a disappointing ending. Spoiled an otherwise good read.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Great twist but needed closure

Reeled me in to two stories. I enjoyed them, but i personally would have liked Ted to have had the balls to confront the cheating wife.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Thumbs Up👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Great story, love the twist at the end⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Friggin’ brilliant

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another cold distant tepid marriage, . . .

with a clueless detached husband. No woman could be such a cruel selfish bitch and pose as a gentle loving loyal wife. You forgot that her best friend Ann doesn't even know Barb is a cheating whore. A great plot twist, but unbelievable due to how you introduced the characters and setup the interaction. If Phil and Barb had been fucking for months, or years, why were they playing it so risky at the company party? And you really think an asshole like Phil wasn't bragging to some of his coworkers?

Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unreliable Narrator

Sorry, throwing Phil in at the end was completely out of left field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your ending is awful.

Barbara is not a serial or continual cheater. Probably never cheated, and if she did it wouldn't have been a fun filled ongoing affair like you described at the end.

It would have been a "why am I doing this, it's so wrong, I'm getting absolutely nothing from this but guilt, hurry up and come you dick and get this over". Or, possibly a "I'm doing this to you Ted, because you hurt me and I'm angry and two can play at this game."

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Huh?

I've read most of your stories and the comments. People don't seem to think you have it as a writer, yet you keep writing. Why? I mean theres no sense to your stories, In this one I was wondering why Ted wrote that letter to his wife instead of just telling her that he had gotten home early and seen her. When I got to the bottom I saw how many pages you had. So that explained why. Now, Ann had her house, why were they making love in Teds house? And where was Bev? The ending of the story finally destroyed it. As it would not have made any sense why Bev would have anybody there knowing Ted always wanted to make an entrance befitting a king. In surprises. Why would she confesse to Phil her affairs while Ted was just outside listening. What are the odds anybody would walk in while his wife is confessing to her lover? Don't make sense, but neither again does the whole story. I suggest this writer take some classes and stop trying to use words like pudenda and use simpler words. you are not writing a test paper to impress the teacher. How long did it take you to find a different word for vagina? Why not use the simpler term? You can't use that term when describimng the other. it just doesn't come out. So take some classes maybe you will learn some sentence structure and how to keep a paragraph going. And complimenting one another.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

No!!! really enjoyed the story till the end throwing Phil in it ruined the whole story If she was really that big of a cheat why did she even want her husband back totally lame

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Soap Opera Author Turns Story Into a Farce

This writer is one of the most ridiculous writers around on LE. After prepping the whole soap opera into "lack-of-communication-misunderstanding" to that degree that he manufacturer some truly absurd stuff he ends it with a "bang" by turning the female character into a slut and making a whole turnaround from a soap opera gibberish into the most asinine ending possible!

One idea for Chapter 3: Ted writes a letter to Barbara confessing that their constant bickering was produced by him not being able to reveal that he was a gay but that now he has decided to get out of the closet because he contracted AIDS. Then Barbara reveals to him that she has a terminal cancer and runs to comfort him in their last dying days. :-)

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
I enjoyed the ending.

Never saw that coming. Clever twist. *****

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Shouldve made his presence known

Not run again. Js

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1

Well that was a great way to declare yourself to be a lousy story-teller.

Earlier you made it clear who/what the principal characters were - what they were like, what their individual stories were ...THEN ‘Bang!’ in the final paragraphs of the story YOU changed EVERYTHING about her.

-

Why not just make her a Martian ...with a twin sister ...and an emotional assasin who feeds upon human despair?

Just a giant waste of my time.

But now I’ll know to avoid everything else you’ve put up here.

Screw you bluewasteywaste.

Sam3501Sam3501over 5 years ago
Not an ending

Was a good story until you decided not to end it.of course that is just my opinion, but I do like it when there is a definite ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid ending

The ending just doesn't tie in with the rest of it. I guess the author thought "ha this will be a fun twist" but it's simply stupid.

ewray321ewray321over 5 years ago
Stupid Ending

You sure did ruin a good story.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
WTF

Lets get this right. The guy whose balls he kicks in is shagging his wife. Even after he gets a kicking? Big Fail!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not what I.hoped for

What do you.have against a.happy ending? Man needs to quit coming home early for sure. Again, he should.have beaten Phil to death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree with not what I hope for

At the first and in the middle of the story I was thinking what a idiot this was believing her lies , the two times that he caught her with another man . I think he should have when in and taking care of business properly with the two of them .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Why not take a bat to the guy- or both of them? I would have in a heart beat. If I would have stopped I don't know. I mean someone stole your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You sure ruined that story, what a crappy ending

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Fool and pussy

Pussy I see why Barb do what she she does that Pusey won’t even confront the situation. Good for his weak ass...

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
that was pathetic

all that only to have her fucking around cause its naughty and he doesnt stop it at ANY point. What the fuck kind of idiot does that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice jerking of the chain

you kept us off balance, I swear it was going to be a RaaC. Glad it wasn't, too obvious, but too many plot holes. Think it could have been a better story without the plot holes, liked the ending, but my head is still spinning. Laughing at the comments from the RaaC crowd though, that in it's self was worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
damn

was not expecting that, really good twist at the end. Would have liked one final confrontation where Barbara realizes her jig is up but enjoyed this one

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Well, there you go !!

Ted was not a stupid man .....

Oh, yes he was. And a coward. We missed the chance for a delicious confrontation here. Just left his ring for her to find.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
oh man...

That ruined it for me! If he just walks away she gets at least 50% and keeps fucking! He needed to destry Phil and anyone else and give her some pain!

Best ending would be if he beat them both into a coma and left. He wasn't due for a week so somehow he MAY be able to get away with it. Make it appear a robbery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If I could rate this lower than a 1 for that absolute shit ending, I would. What was the point, dumbass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so much potential

wasted by that moronic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE.

Second time reading, great enjoyable story and contrary to some comments I found the ending short sweet and perfect, Just 5⭐️, Thanks P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
terrible ending

What a screwed up ending. This sucked and I wasted all that time reading the 2 parts. No more from this author!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Ya, incomplete

He should of destroyed phil and the wifey. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Comments of 01/18/06 . . .

. . . . mainly from anon, but one from no one had it spot on! Having the narrator wife lie to the reader on the viewpoint of the omnipresent over-viewer, is just a miserable, despicable, revolting, loathsome [I could go on for another paragraph of how bad this was, but I think you get the idea] thing to do.

One star, since I can’t take away all the scores higher than that!

Wh00sherWh00sherover 4 years ago

Ending was unnecessary.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
The ending was perfect since it was totally unexpected!

Blue88

I thought your tale was well crafted and the characters interesting. I was not anticipating the "shock" ending with Barb proving to hubby and the reader that she was in fact a cheating slut all along. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on, I say. Ted did the best thing by simply leaving quietly and going towards his new life sans the bitch. You did not resort to RAAC which impressed me greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good ending

but does not match with the story previously especially with the scene at the party.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It doesn't gel

The ending was very poor, considering everything that went before, either man up and confront them, but to just walk out again, really........

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
This fella

Could not end a story to save his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When the truth hurts......

This guy was right the first time...and he got the proof...the second time he was home...I want to know what she goes through when she knows...he was home an must have heard her with her lover...but the author here has no balls...he didn't finish this story...what a waste......

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago

Love it!

What a great ending.

Ya gotta love a story with a sting in the tail.

mickeyd52317mickeyd52317almost 4 years ago

Wow, what an ending. It’s a toss-up between “having a root canal” and “eating a medium rare prime rib”. I both loved it and hated it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Somebody said this was a "great ending"?

WTF, he left the ring on the kitchen table. That's an ending? That's a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Karma

Finally, justice for the bitch. I hope she gets a nasty STD and suffers a lot.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

4 stars. Ted needed to kill them both. Incomplete!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not finished

That "ending" was a lame cop-out.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible characters

Seems like the author only writes one kind of protagonist;

Self blaming wimps who are quick to do an 180, and are unable to move on.

Feels pathological at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't like the first chapter

But thought I should give it a chance, how wrong I was. Shitty story all round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice job with both story development and character growth. Can believe this one, feel the angst and pain of the main character. Thanks.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

I wish this had a closing chapter.

What a bitch.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

End ruins it for me, sorry to say. Just a rushed twist for no purpose; nothing to support the revelation, and no reason to care. Although it's pretty hilarious that you made him do the 'leave the wedding ring on the table' routine twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The end is just a bit abrupt. It would have been better if he just walked in and tossed her the ring before getting out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

enjoyable, believable. but never in a million years should the husband have left the lawyer with instructions to give her anything to get the divorce done. It is just plain wrong to reward someone for doing wrong.. JK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disappointing and empty ending... sounds like wife will end up with all the finances and property, and definitely does not deserve anything... husband is an uncommuicative wimp who brings on his own misery by doing nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs more to the ending - unfortunately all your endings tend to be short and incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs one more chapter he needs to confront her to end this story. Like others have said you just left everything hanging. Why was Mat and Ann using his house for sex? they had there own places to do that. What did she really think she could continue and not get caught? How did Ted end up? I liked the wedding ring on the table the second time around. I'm sure like to hear about her oh shit moment when she knew she was really caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All these writers who leave the story hanging, dude you're not edgy, just lazy. Just finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do some of the naysayers want a confrontation at the end. Perfect ending for him. Clean and without any doubt.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

The Dragnet theme comes to mind: Dumb, Dumb, Dumb... Dumb Dumb Dumb, Dumb Dummmb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whereas I do enjoy revenge on the "cheating bastards", this story does have a full and complete ending. what value would confronting her and the lover have, . He extinguishes her hope, her dreams, her happiness and her marriage without having to put up with her crap. Sounds like a good ending to me.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

That took a left turn at the end. Enjoyable two-part series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well its your story.... but the ending made no sense..its almost as if the author ..just for shock value decided to make Barb a cheating slut from a loving wife..would have given 5 prior to the last para.. now its just a 2..as the last part seems to contrived and artificial!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

They've been having an affair for 2 years, but in an amazing coincidence Barbara and Phil finally get around to discussing for the first time why Barbara cheats on her husband just in time for Ted to eavesdrop on them. Cheap, lazy writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous