When Sparks Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need them. They're just colored contacts to make my eyes pop," she answered from the bathroom.

Robert walked over and leaned against the door frame. "You're kidding right?"

"What now?" she asked, staring at him while she held one of the thin colored spheres.

"You have green eyes, beautiful green eyes and you're going to cover them up with green eyes?"

Melissa frowned. "You don't get it. They're not just green eyes, they're emerald green."

"Oh, well excuse me, by all means put your eyeballs in. I wouldn't want to spend time with the real Melissa." Robert turned away and went back to the living room. As he looked around he wondered what else was false about Melissa Blackburn. Her hair looked real, her ass looked like it was normal, blending naturally with her thighs; her chest bounced with a natural appeal. She wore her make-up a little thick, but he knew lots of women, black and white, that wore more make-up than a corpse. Melissa wasn't that bad, but he was curious what she looked like without the glamor.

"Maybe this was a mistake," he whispered, then rose to tell Melissa he was going to leave, already they were fighting and they hadn't even left her apartment.

"Ready?" she asked after stepping into the room.

He stared admiringly at her. She wore a red dress that hugged her chest and hips. Her shoes, upon closer inspection, gave her another four inches, and her legs were covered with a pair of nude stockings. Something told him they weren't nylons. "I am," he said, then stepped up and pulled her into his arms. He stared down at her, caressed her cheek and covered her lips with his. The tip of his tongue slipped across her mouth, parting her lips. She moaned softly, touched timidly the wet muscle and then moaned when his hands pressed her closer to him.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," he told her, after pulling away and staring into her eyes. "You don't have your contacts in."

"Nah, the more I thought about what you said, the more it made sense."

"You really do have beautiful green eyes. I don't know why you would have ever thought you needed to further enhance them. Anything else on you that is fake?" His dark obsidian eyes glanced down at her breasts.

Melissa laughed, covered her mouth and then coughed. "No Robert, those puppies are real."

"Thank god," he muttered, "Let's head out. I have a car downstairs and I thought maybe a dinner and movie would be nice, seeing as we've already gone dancing."

"Sounds good. I've not gone to the movies in," she angled her head to think for several long minutes, "hell I don't know, maybe four years ago."

"I take it you don't go out much?" He led her back through the apartment complex and into the elevator. The ride down was torturous. All Robert wanted to do was press the slim little redhead against the wall and slide his hands up her dress. "When do you move out?"

"So many questions. I've got a three month lease to finish out here, by then I'll have the keys to my new house and no – I don't go out much."

"I don't think three months is fast enough. This place isn't safe," he pressed her behind him when the elevator stopped and three teenage boys step in. They reeked of pot and Robert's frowned deepened. He kept Melissa tucked securely behind him, never once allowing the boys much more than a peek at his woman.

When the elevator doors opened on the main floor, he motioned for the boys to step out first, and only then did he take Melissa by the hand and pull her to him. They left the elevator together, and headed toward his car. "You're way too overprotective," Melissa told him, once she was seated and he was behind the wheel of the rental.

"Hardly," he told her. His voice was heavy with concern. "Don't push this, please."

Melissa nodded her head, and kept her thoughts to herself. She was bound and determined to make tonight work. The kisses they'd shared had been unlike any she'd ever experienced before and though he made her mad and caused her temper to flare, he also made her body hum. No one had ever made her feel the way Robert did.

"You don't think I'm over-dressed for a movie, do you?" She asked, hoping to ease the tension in the car.

Robert glanced at her dress, noting the hem and how it skated up her thighs. He caught a glimpse of the garter, he smirked at the pink colored material. "No Mel, you're not over-dressed; you're perfect." He didn't need to look to know she was blushing.

They reached the restaurant, a simple Italian eatery that was a favored hot spot with several high profile people. Tonight though, a more relaxed crowd had come in to dine and Robert was thankful for the low key evening ahead of them.

Once inside, he helped Melissa to her seat, brushed her hair from her shoulders and kissed the freckles that lay nestled against her skin. "You smell nice," he told her, hovering longer than necessary.

"Thank you, so do you," she whispered, looking up to hold his gaze for a brief moment.

"Don't look at me like that Mel or we won't make it through dinner."

She licked her lips; he groaned, but took his place across from her. They dined on each other as much as they did on their food. Robert watched how she drank her wine, how her throat moved when she swallowed. He pictured her gazing up at him, swallowing the wine he would willingly pour into her eager throat. Her fingers held the stem of her glass with a firm, but gentle hand. He reached out and stroked her fingers, wanting to know the feel of them wrapped around his shaft.

Melissa sat across from Robert, her own desire growing rapidly as their meal progressed from salads, to entrees, to dessert. He had devoured the meal and wondered if he would devour her much the same way. His mouth looked so inviting; his skin looked smooth and hard. His arms were well formed, the muscles rippled under the shirt he wore. There was an air of mystery around him; the more he stared at her the more she found herself aroused and naked before him. She felt raw. They left the restaurant, their bodies pressed more tightly together than when they'd entered. Their pulses raced, and each found the cool night air a welcomed relief to their heated flesh.

"Mel, I really don't want to see a movie," Robert confessed.

She looked up at him. "Neither do I," she admitted.

He said nothing more, just took her by the hand and held it while they waited for the valet to bring them the car. Once safely tucked away, she watched Robert take possession of the highway. They rode in silence, each one knowing full well what was going to happen.

Robert pulled the rental up into the drive of his home, then into the garage. Once he shut off the engine, he released his seat belt, Melissa followed suit. He leaned over, grabbed her and pulled her into his lap. He kissed her hard and deep. Her fingers toyed with the short strands of hair that hugged his head. She purred softly, shifted her body so she could press herself deeper into him. One hand moved to flick the lever of the car's steering wheel. He reached down and cupped her ass, turning her so she could move to straddle his lap. "This is harder than it looks," she muttered, then growled when his fingers slipped under her dress to find her wet panties. "Oh fuck," she hissed, and ground her pussy against his hand. He pushed at the material that lay against her sex.

"Are you fond of these?" he asked, as he nipped and sucked on her lower lip.

"No."

With little effort he ripped the material and opened her up with two fingers. Melissa gasped and rode his digits, bucking and grinding to the rhythm he set. He used his other hand to pull the top of her dress down. Her breasts popped free. Robert buried his flesh into her white, creamy, freckled mounds. He breathed deep the scent of perfume and sweat. He licked her tits, trailed his tongue down to her right nipple and tugged on the pointed center.

Melissa felt her world collapsing in on itself. She bit down on her lip, stifling a cry. Her body convulsed around his fingers and her juices poured freely from her womb. He held her tight. Kissed her neck, tugged on her ear and bit down softly on her lower lip as it trembled from the after effects of her vibrant orgasm.

"I need to fuck you Mel," he told her before covering her mouth with his. Again they kissed, each one living off the other, when he pulled away it was with great regret. He urged her off him, and after several awkward movements, curses and chuckles, Melissa disentangled herself. Robert winked, opened the door, peeked back at Melissa, glanced at her exposed tits, and ordered, "Don't fix your dress." He shut his door, walked around and opened hers. Her "thank-you" died on his tongue as he swallowed it up in another deep and erotic kiss.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, crossing behind him. Long manicured nails hugged her her elbows, and Robert lifted her onto the hood of the car. The metal flexed, its sound went unnoticed. Robert disentangled himself from her, pulled off his jacket, while she tugged his shirt from the waistband of his slacks. The dark suit coat landed on the garage floor. He released his belt, she popped the button free on his suit pants, and dragged the zipper down. Robert reached into his briefs, and freed his rock hard shaft. He grabbed Melissa's hips, lifted her up, while she wrapped her arms around him once more. "Hold on baby," he muttered against her ear. Her skirt had ridden up high enough that sliding his cock into her pussy was no struggle. Her slickness enveloped him and the position they held allowed his full length to slam into her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "oh god."

Robert chuckled softly, then groaned when her pussy muscles tightened around his full length. "Melissa you're so fuckin' tight." He lifted her up and slammed her back down onto his dick; her breasts bobbed in front of his face, teasing him with their hard points. He kept her anchored to his shaft, and pressed her to the car, grabbed one breast, pushed it up and began to suckle greedily.

Melissa cried out, encouraging him with words and actions. She pushed his head, and squeezed his dick. She rotated her hips, so her pussy would grind against the dark thick curls of his groin. Her own trimmed curls tangled with his. "Robert, of fuck, yes," she growled. "More – don't stop, oh fuck Robert, don't stop – please!"

"No way baby," he growled. He pushed and lifted, sucked and tugged. His cock was soaked with her feminine juices; they gathered at the base of his cock, slid down and coated his testicles, dripped against the pants and briefs he still wore. Her aureola filled his mouth. The ridges, engorged with need, rubbed against his tongue. He lapped at them, tugged at her nipple before grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her head back. His mouth covered her throat, and he kissed her deeply. Robert wanted to leave his mark on her, to claim her as his own, but knew in her profession he couldn't. So he kissed her lips, then left a dark red blotch on her right breast, that he knew would remind her who had fucked her senseless.

After leaving the blemish he drove deep into her, repeatedly making her take every inch he offered. She milked him, squeezing as he dragged his cock out, opening when he slammed back in. The head pushed against her cervix. He felt her nails clawing at the buttons of his shirt; he ignored her as he worked her cunt. Eventually, her head dropped to his shoulder and she cried out, the sound muffled against his shirt. He felt the violent wash of her cum flow over him. His own seed fired deep into her pussy; his eyes were clenched tight, and he cursed low as a second heavy load was shot into her cunt.

Melissa moaned as her pussy flexed around his shaft. Instinct drove her hips forward, her sex rubbed violently against Robert, coaxing another flutter of release. She took a deep breath, her lungs thanked her with a heavy sigh. "Fuck, oh fuck me, Robert."

He grinned, and eased her back to the hood of the car. Once more it flexed. Melissa winced. "This isn't good for the car."

Robert shrugged his shoulders. "It's insured." His cock hung limp against his clothes. He reached down, tucked the sticky wet member back into his pants, slid Melissa back to the edge of the car, lifted her up and carried her over to the steps that led into his house. He dropped her off, kissed her deeply, reached into his pocket and grabbed the keys to the door.

"You lock the door that is inside your locked garage?" Melissa rolled her eyes. "You are too over-protective," she teased.

"Cautious," he told her, slipped his hand behind her and unlocked the door; he pushed it open and grabbed a bundle of black fur that launched itself over the threshold. White teeth and a black nose headed straight for Melissa's ankles. "Whoa bud," Robert said, as he lifted the puppy up with one hand wrapped under its belly.

Immediately Melissa's affection for Robert changed dramatically and she became the typical woman who thought puppies were the cutest things on Earth. She ruffled the black fur, nuzzled the warm face, and was rewarded with several long licks from the puppy's tongue. "You're so washing your face, before I kiss you," Robert said, laughing. "Fix your boobs, and I'll give him to you."

Melissa pulled up her dress, tucked her breasts back in place, and took the offer willingly. Robert laughed as the puppy continued to lick and love on his date. He turned back to the car, picked up his jacket, grabbed her purse from the car, and ushered her inside. Once he locked the door he offered her a quick tour of the house and then a glass of wine.

He watched her play with the puppy for several minutes before walking over and plucking him from the floor. "Okay, sport – time for bed."

"Oh really?" Melissa said with a soft pout. She looked up at Robert, fluttered her lashes and then giggled when he rolled his eyes.

"Not for us," he promised. He was rewarded with a blush. "Bathroom is yours, feel free to clean up that puppy slobber."

"Oh, that's right, you aren't going to kiss me unless I clean up – well, maybe I don't want any more kisses from you," she threatened.

"Is that so?" he asked.

"Yep. I think I'm all kissed out."

Robert smirked. "We'll see about that, drink your wine. I'm going to put Soldier outside. He's got his own little house, a fenced in yard, a dozen toys and plenty of food. He'll be just fine – you won't be if you don't wash that face."

Melissa rolled her eyes, and sipped at her wine. Robert chastised her with his expression, before taking the puppy outside. When he returned she was still sitting in her chair, drinking the contents of her glass. Her make-up still sat defiantly her face. "I see."

She lifted a brow and stared back at him. "I told you I was all kissed out."

"I know what you said."

He walked over, and watched her breath catch in her throat. His hand reached out, he cupped her breast, she leaned into him. "Last chance," he whispered against the top of her head.

"Nah, I'm good," she told him. Without warning he grabbed her, and tossed her over his shoulders. She laughed and slapped at his ass. He tickled her ribs; she kicked and squealed. Her hair fell down in curling sheets of red satin. She watched the rooms of the house pass her by, and knew he was taking her to his bedroom. Her stomach tightened in anticipation. Once they reached the room, she felt herself tipped upright and dropped onto the bed. She bounced softly, giggled and smirked. The expressions were washed away when he grabbed her ankles and dragged her down to the edge of the bed.

"No more kisses until you wash that pup's slobber off," he told her, before pushing her dress up and exposing her pussy. He opened her legs, settled himself on his knees and buried his face between her thighs. Robert opened her lips, sucked on her clit, and ran one finger into her heavenly home.

Melissa hissed, shoved herself down further, wrapped her stocking clad legs around his shoulders and held him to her. She felt the heavy swipe of his tongue as it bathed her clit. Her hips rose and her eyes closed shut. The sound of his grunting against her pussy made her push deeper into his face. His finger pumped in and out of her, while his mouth tormented the sensitive nub of her sex.

Robert lifted his face, and stared down the length of her writhing form. "Take off your dress Mel."

She scooted herself, while he teased her cunt. Her hands gathered the material and she pulled it over her body, tossed it to the floor and cupped both her tits. The pink shelf bra matched the garters that still held up her stockings. "God you're beautiful," he told her, before slipping a second digit into her slick opening.

Melissa blushed. She teased her nipples, and prodded her lover with the heels of her shoes. Robert went back to feasting on the meal before him, tasting and fucking his way across her opening, into the dark hole, down the slit and then back up again. He glanced up and watched her twist the pink points of her tits. Her white skin was littered with freckles. The pussy he supped on was like ivory tied with a trim, red curly bow. He nuzzled the soft curls, and breathed in her womanly fragrance. The trimmed hair did little to distract the hunger that had grown by leaps and bounds.

"Fuck me, Robert... just – oh fuck – yeah, right – god, don't stop," she muttered between drawing in long deep breaths.

He chuckled, and added a third finger. This time Robert rotated his thick digits, driving her closer to the edge. He coaxed her pussy until it exploded around him. Juices covered his face, coating his dark flesh. He nuzzled her, drawing the beads of liquid heat from the depths of her most intimate region. Melissa shuddered again, and gasped. Robert gave her pussy a final swipe of his tongue, and moved to cover her body with his. He ground his crotch into her. The belt was gone from earlier, as were his shoes, but he had repaired the rest of his clothes when she was playing with the dog. Now his cock strained to be free and plunged deep into her cunt.

"Fuck me, Robert," she demanded, tugging at his shirt, and ripping free several of the buttons.

"Go wash your face," he whispered, pushed her hands away and held her down. He licked the underside of her left tit, using the lace of the shelf bra as his ruler; Robert continued to lap his way to her right breast and then along the outer edge, before sliding his wet muscle over the tops, down the cleavage and across to her left nipple. Robert stayed there for several minutes, teasing and biting the hard button.

"Robert, just fuck me."

He laughed. "Go wash your face," he told her again, before pulling her entire aureole into his mouth and sucking hard on the warm full tip.

"I don't need kisses," she moaned and twisted her body, hooking her leg around his ass. She tried to draw herself up higher on the bed, and gained a few inches.

Robert allowed her to wiggle her way even further, when he released her arms, and opened his pants. "I think you do," he told her, and again freed his dark shaft from his briefs and slacks. Melissa urged him onward, lifting her hips and grinding her pelvis against his swollen member. When he sat up, she watched him pull his shirt completely off. Her hands caressed his nipples; her fingernails traced the hard abdominal muscles, and toyed with the tight black curls of his chest.

"I don't," she told him, before reaching back to toy with her tits. "I just need you to fuck me."

He grinned, shrugged his shoulders and pushed his dick into her eager hole. "Before you leave for work in the morning, I am going to fuck you without my clothes on," he uttered a low primal growl and began to piston his cock in and out of her honey soaked hole as her laughter bubbled up around them.