All Comments on 'When Spidey Met Oracle'

by littleblackduck

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

no comments? that was like epic fan fiction.

Dravin_BlackDravin_Blackover 10 years ago
a masterpiece of fan-fiction

Five stars one of the best story's i have ever read. I sincerely look forward to your future works

JonodemboJonodemboover 10 years ago
Amazing

One of the best fan fiction pieces that I've read. I never thought there would be a sequel but there is and it far outshines the original. Also I love the small details you put in to bridge the dc and marvel universes organically like the shrinking tech talk and catwoman's feelings about black cat. I'm looking forward to any future works from you and wish you the best.

Yours Sincerely

Jonodembo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*

Top notch characterization. And a bonus nod to the way you handled Deadpool. :-)

JackSurberJackSurberover 10 years ago
I wish I could give more .....

Five Stars is not enough for what I think about this story. Very well written and accurate to both the Marvel and DC Universes. (Only regret in story is MJ with Jimmy Olsen ..... Come on ....really ? MJ is waaaaay too good for Jimmy to even dine with)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy hell...

Stayed up most of the night reading this one, went to bed, woke up, got breakfast while sitting back down to finish this. I don't know what comes after Epic, but this story totally blew the doors off of it. I mean seriously -- WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a job =)

I obsessively love comics. I spend roughly 250 dollars a month on them, and pirate a ton of titles I can't afford. I refresh my comic sites a million times a day, always have to be on top of the news... I really have a comic book addiction; beats drugs I guess.

And you... you're fucking amazing. The best character studies I have ever seen for so many characters I love, come from your writing. You bring the feels, you bring the wit, and you make it all damn sexy at the same time. I don't know how you managed to get so many characters just perfect, but I'm never going to forget this story. And you need to get a job at one of the Big Two or there is an Injustice being committed in this world. Thanks for this and good luck in all future endeavors.

littleblackducklittleblackduckover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I really and truly appreciate the positive response to this story. Honestly, I really expected a lot of "This is too long" and the like, but I have been blessed. This has been a labor of love (and self-hate) over the last three years or so, and it's great and sad to finally put it to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing...

Your detail and imagination are better than most any paperback I've purchased in the last ten years. Thank you so much for this wonderful and sensual adventure. 5 stars doesn't quite cover this masterpiece. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Well done. One of the best stories i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write more. I have been reading comics from a young age and have never given up the habit.

This is THE most well crafted storyline I have seen involving some of my favorite characters. Many props on MJ and petes first time being in a batgirl costume

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

Just like your last story... Not enough great things can be said... Please continue to write. You're talented and have a very happy audience.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
I just....

Holy fuckfest batgirl!

Honestly, though, I was kinda waiting for Peter to figure out some way of mimicking his regenerative powers to give Barbara her legs back.

And I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that you DIDN'T do that.

On the one hand, it makes the ending less...

utopian(istic?)

On the other hand, that's a terrible cliche, and this was just written so damn well that I think it would have been out of character (unless maybe it was Deadpool...)

Still, though, that was DAMN good writing. 10/5

And when you said 'it's a long one', I was expecting, tops, maybe 15 pages.

BUT FORTY-FUCKING-TWO?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

If it takes another 3 years for you to write the next chapter - it will be 3 years worth the wait. Thank you for an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Squirrel Girl/Victoria Hand

Great story, exceedingly well written and most of all eminently beliveable which is saying something considering it's a DC/Marvel erotic story. I do have one complaint though, and it is an admittedly minor one, I would have loved to have more detail in the Victoria Hand/Squirrel-Girl sex scene. As a huge fan of the Great Lakes Avengers that would have made my day. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Beautiful

You have a real talent of writing - I absolutely loved the way you wove a positively enchanting love story along with all the sexual romps, and somehow managed to make superheroes not seem as ridiculous as comics sometimes make them out to be...

Now I'm running out of adjectives, but I'm still not satisfied with this description of how awesome your work is. Both your stories were so gripping that criticism seems to escape me - I was captivated by them from the first page all the way to the last.

All I can say is, thank you for sharing this labor of love with us.

magikman233magikman233over 10 years ago
holy shit

that was AWESOME the part with deadpool was dead on,had me in stitches the entire time,do you have any idea how hard it is to laugh and masturbate at the same time?

docrenodocrenoabout 10 years ago
Beautiful, simply beautiful

This is one of the best and most well written pieces of work that I've read and plus you've managed to seamlessly merge the two different companies universes in a way that I don't even think that they could pull it off.

I highly look forward to your next work here and please tell me that you have another one in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Voteablestar631

Please little black duck do a ben Reilly or a miles morales pairing with other dc super-heroines story like the two you just did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks so much for this story!!

You are so friggin talented at writing man. If you wrote books, id buy everyone of them!! Hope you'll write more!

CruixCruixalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

I want sure what to expect at first, but I quickly found that I loved it! Extremely talented writer and I hope that you don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Totally Fangirled!

I didn't expect the quality story that this was, it will probably inspire untold dreams.

Well done littleblackduck. This was a quality read that I'd have paid for. Thank you, ands please keep writing, you're very talented.

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
Third time around and it still is Bamb!

Multiple reads nand it is still good. Lots of details that shows you know the books.

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

3rd time reading, still just as good as the first time. Noticed more details this time around. Loved it.

mochavoymochavoyover 3 years ago
Spectacularly Amazing

You are a true comic book nerd, on so many levels. My god, the sheer amount of details, easter eggs, just...wow. The sex parts were awesome, the fights were awesome...I FUCKING WANT MORE. Like, seriously, I would totally read this version of the combined universes on the reg...spot on characterizations. Just, wow. I loved this. Kudos to you, for so much work and effort, paid off beautifully.

++++ Would read again!

littleblackducklittleblackduckabout 3 years agoAuthor

When I was finally ready to publish "When Spidey Met Batgirl" -- which is based on the idea "What if Batgirl: Year Two and Untold Tales of Spider-Man #26 happened in a shared universe -- Amazing Spider-Man #561 had come out. There's this scene where Mary Jane's in a saferoom with monitors of the estate where she's been fucking her past-Pete boyfriend, Bobby Carr, and she's helping Spider-Man track down the superhuman killer teen who's trying to kill MJ. This was MJ's first appearance in the Brand New Day era, so it was a big deal at the time. And Marcos Martin, artist of Batgirl: Year One, was on duty, so it all kind of just kicked you, know? Birds of Prey, but with Spider-Man! I didn't expect it to go 42 pages. I'm sorry about that,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What noo i need more so good

ScruffyOneScruffyOneover 2 years ago

This is top notch fanfic and easily one of my favorite three or four stories on this site. The characters are written perfectly, and the sex scenes actually make sense for the characters. Great stuff and I hope the next chapter happens eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, when is the comic version coming out ? (LOL) Great story and captivating.

CapnH00kCapnH00k9 days ago

I am very impressed with what you've done here. Many comic fans bounce these characters off each other in their heads, who'd be with who, how would the various pieces fit together. This is incredible, in the way it works, in the way you deftly blend the bits of continuity through.

And the sex is really hot.

Remarkable work, and the only nit I'd pick is 42 pages? You've already got it broken in chapters, maybe make it sprints and not a marathon. Minor quibble, not like I didn't read it end to end anyway.

Thanks so much for the story, it's phenomenal.

littleblackducklittleblackduck2 days agoAuthor

@CapnH00k Thanks for the kind words! Agreed about the length. I like to post a complete story rather than chapter by chapter because, while I don't think every chapter of a story needs a sex scene, there should be a sex scene in anything you're going to post here, and I didn't feel like I got to a good one that really delivered until the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleblackduck@littleblackduck
I hope you enjoy "Meanwhile, in the Multiverse." Ryan Reynolds once said you never finish a project as much as you abandon it. He was quoting someone else and talking about "The Proposal," but that's always stuck with me. Even now, there are little bits I want to add -- I shou...