When Taboo Becomes Welcome

Story Info
An older woman seduces a younger woman into taboo sex.
3.6k words
4.54
20.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattieD
PattieD
38 Followers

Silently, she arrived in our sleepy neighborhood by inhabiting a house that had been vacant for years. And, inhabit she did as two huge moving trucks were followed by random trucks and such to add to the mystery of her burgeoning reputation.

Our neighborhood was one of close knit oneness so aware of change and nuance. So, to have a stranger arrive and remain elusive behind a cloud of hearsay put into the motion that rumor mill.

Rumor had it that she was a divorcee emanating from a marriage that had crashed to the ground in flames. And, from those ashes emerged a woman that allegedly demeaned and disparaged her husband into a heap of bankruptcy.

And, this is what ignited my intrigue about this statuesque woman. She supposedly was a dominant woman with a quandary of lovers both male and female. Her ex-husband made a stand against her boundless dalliances beyond their dominant/submissive relationship but the gesture was futile as he felt the tug of his mental collar. Our neighbor was allegedly a dominatrix of epic proportions.

A dominatrix within walking distance of my little white picketed existence.

I never saw her until that day at our swim club. A day like so many other days at the swim club surrounded by tanning friends and naughty conversation. Talk that suddenly made me realize I was in the presence of my elusive neighbor.

Her name was Mrs. Harrison and she was truly statuesque in a white bikini totally contrasted by her perfectly bronze surface. Thin white material that barely contained and held her endowed body. Those spaghetti straps strained against the strain of her weighty bosom. White material accentuating her nipples in full enabling the club members within proximity to both scorn and admire her blessings. I was among the latter.

Mrs. Harrison had to die for tits and I was in a full unashamed stare. Those pronounced areolas had me hypnotized in a trance of scenarios all sexual in nature. They assumed a rhythmic jostle as she strode within an air of immense self confidence. Suddenly, seeds of my bisexuality were taking root in my heterosexual soil.

The topic of my friends' conversation that had originally drawn my attention to this next door amazon had suddenly faded into the surroundings. My friends were all around me but my peripherals disappeared as I was drawn into this woman's sexual magnetism. Gazing from afar as she delicately walked around the perimeter of the pool with that welcome jiggle.

And, just as my friends had picked up on her presence, I sensed that her radar was picking up on my interest. Knowing glances from her were burning holes through my innocence. Even from across the pool, I could sense an unwinding of a plot. Random movements slowly became a personal catwalk of seduction.

Mrs. Harrison was sizing me up with such stealth. If anyone else had scanned me in such a way I would be instantly wary but I wanted this. I wanted to be examined by this woman as her eyes locked into mine. And, though we were one in observation, she still managed to find an open lounge chair dangerously close to my heterosexuality.

And, as I unashamedly dissected the possibilities I was clenched by surprise from a sight I had never seen in public. Yes. Her breasts were so inviting but there was another invitation contained within that wanton body. Just above her bikini bottom and just below her navel was a prominent appearance of dark body hair.

Amongst those girl talks was the subject of pubic hair and the necessity of its removal. Not being one to contradict the agreeing flow of the conversation I would nod my head in agreement though I hadn't shaved or trimmed since high school. But, this body hair of a stranger was both exotic and erotic as it was forcing me to follow its notorious trail towards her the rim of her bikini bottom. And, as my exotic and erotic neighbor eased into a prone position I saw that she too was one sharing in my natural pubic state.

Mrs. Harrison apparently was privately hirsute. Her natural state was both concealed and revealed as the material tightly held her secret.

Seemingly and purposely, she chose to lay down next to me within a dangerous close proximity. The woman simply had an aura of pure primal sex. So comfortable in her tan skin as she eased back arms up in the air and back. And, with that simple motion she revealed one more intriguing aspect of her body which were thick tufts of dark hair under her arms.

Lying next to her in my self-generated silence, all of my environmental sound was absorbed by my laser like gaze upon her. Even though her eyes were closed, I sensed that she knew I was taking inventory of her entire body. From her pedicured toes now revealed after kicking off her "fuck me" shoes to fingers adorned with jewelry that seemed to portray a dark side.

She was in silhouette as the sun accentuated her exterior with that special sunset illumination. An outline of intense light intensified what I had witnessed about her from afar. Nipples completely swelling through material that barely contained her. Follicles of dark hair proudly outlining her tight skin from her navel to her bikini bottom. This was an anatomy that was inviting me without words.

Suddenly, that bubble of silence was broken by the sound of my friends gathering to leave. Immediately, I closed my eyes feigning a deep sleep so as not to interrupt this unexpected sexual trance. Noises of folding chairs and clicking flip flops fading into the distance informed me of my success at playing possum. I smiled with satisfaction as my closed eyes delivered me into blur of reality and fantasy.

A day of relentless swimming, sunning and sneaking out to our cars for cocktails enabled sleep to grip me and take me into an unexpected but welcome REM sleep. That napping sleep that produce my most vivid and bizarre dreams. Unconscious thoughts fed by the present with my immediate environment providing the soundtrack. Strange yet sexual visuals of this woman that was an unknown but apparently my subconscious wanted to be known. Holding me close, this Mrs. Harrison had me in her control with my butt cheeks in her hands. Boobs touching and crotches rubbing I wanted her mouth on mine. I wanted to see the eyes behind those sunglasses just to get a measure. Then she said my name "Pattie". She was having whole conversations with just my first name "Pattie". "Pattie" her pouty lips repeated as I tried to kiss and lick them but she remained elusive.

"Pattie" was said with both volume and caring from a voice outside my mind.

"Pattie" was repeated over slowly with such a caress it was like someone was gently shaking me awake.

"Pattie" was the one word the one name that became the first sound of her voice as my glossy eyes focused and opened to Mrs. Harrison leaning over me. Her whisper of my name contained so many meanings all at once with her hand upon mine telling me the true definition. I lifted my hand to hers as she gently pulled me away from my slumber. My view was full of her hanging tanned tits. Real boobs pushing at huge nipples pressing through the strain of her bikini. Unashamedly, I lasered my gaze between them wondering how they would feel protruding over me naked.

A quick break in my hypnosis I realized that enough time had passed since my eyes fluttered shut that most of the regulars and my friends were long gone. Long shadows replaced the poolside occupants. Employees were gathering towels and straightening chairs and skimming the waters as my legs straddling my lounge chair lifted me with the help of a strange woman's hand.

"How did you know my name?"

"I heard your friends talking to you."

"Why did you wake me up?"

"Because, we don't have much time to change before they kick us out."

"But, I don't need to change."

And, with that she turned her head and her direction as she started towards the ladies' locker with my hand tightly in hers. All along my hand clutching hers was strangely familiar and welcome as we walked around the pool. Slight tugs as we managed to walk in tandem which telegraphed to me that something was unfolding. And, as I am so desperately afraid of the unknown, all of that fear easily evaporated along with sun block applied hours ago.

No doors just a long tunnel like hallway took us into the interior. A cavernous room most often filled with beach bags, excited kids and fleshy women was now empty. And, even though we were alone she led me without hesitation to a far away private changing room. Immediately, my eyes drew my head to pivot searching for anyone that may see us. Our gossipy little suburb may take exception as I held the hand of this woman bursting with carnality.

Mrs. Harrison peered into the changing room for a quick inspection and withdrew facing me. Without a word she commanded me into this inner sanctum with just a nod and a look. The entry was narrow so our first physical contact resulted in the brushing of her skin and picking up her aroma of coconut butter. It was intoxicating and causing me into this unexpected surrender.

And, surrender I did as I stepped in turned and obediently awaited her. The space we filled was small and kept private by the simple act of her deadbolting the door behind her. Funny that whatever trepidation or fear that should have consumed me easily melted and dripped off me into the puddles of water left behind by other swimmers.

Facing her and the door she gently guided me back towards the thin wall of hinged and deadbolted privacy as she sat behind me on a slatted bench. All my senses were heightened as I was consumed by my involuntary submission to this seductive amazon. Hearing her descend onto the creaky boards I tried to imagine what was next but my fate remained elusive. But, that soon changed as I felt her hands approach and touch my hips.

The confidence of her knowing hands was obvious as they guided me with a discipline without a word. I simply eased my feet further apart for her as her hands gently spread my legs from my inner thighs. A little more. A little more. A little more until I felt her touch disappear then reappear upon my bikini bottom. Fingers slipping between the material and my body gripping it and slowly tugged down with no resistance. Achingly slow, I felt that thin piece of clothing slip away from concealing my butt.

Then suddenly there it was my bathing suit bottom off and onto the tops of my feet. And, with my legs so far apart I could feel my crotch breath in the air of our confinement.

And, with a motherly like manner I could feel her standing approach from behind me. Her boobs pressing against my back as I heard her voice through whisper into my ear.

"Lean forward darling and put your hands against the door"

It was then that I felt myself starting to get moist without touch. Surprisingly, I wanted this with the ease of my compliance drenched in desire. But, I had know idea what she had in mind. If this were a boyfriend I would know and expect what was next but this was no boyfriend.

Mrs. Harrison descended again as her hands slowly descended down my back to the small of my back and onto my cheeks. I closed my eyes and embraced the unknown without fear but more impatience. Caressing hands upon my butt cheeks descended between and under me. One hand upon one cheek and one hand under exploring my gap.

Interesting how sensitive our bodies can be to the minutiae of life. Even out of sight my mind tells me that a new appendage of a thumb was slowly probing my labia while fingers were attempting to enter me anally with no success. And, just as quickly as I sensed their approach I could feel a reciprocation as her hand pulled away from my underneath. And, just as quickly as their strange touch took pause they returned with a moist texture. Mrs. Harrison had thoroughly licked her thumb and fingers to help them to enter my wanting orifices.

And, there they were entering my pussy and ass simultaneously with a clenching of both especially my rectum.

Anal sex is on every man's bucket list but I loathed this unnatural act of domination. I may have been blessed with endowed men but my rectum just rejected their efforts. Yes. I accommodated their cajoling overtures towards fucking me in the ass but soon I realized that "no" was just "no". Anal sex was permanently removed from my sex menu.

But, I welcomed Mrs. Harrison's two digits wiggling into my forbidden cavity. Simultaneously, her thumb was more welcome in my love canal. Deeper and deeper she went into me as my eyes closed and my mouth opened with no sound. Contrary to my usual boisterous exclamations of pleasure.

Then as Mrs. Harrison could not drill any dipper into me I felt them rubbing together inside me. Her thumb and fingers rubbing against each other inside me.

Again, I clenched with a welcoming closure as an invitation for more. Moisture soon became wetness as apparently this was simply a preamble to another unknown.

How strange it was for me to being so submissive to someone I only knew from afar.

How strange that I allowed this stranger to explore me with no words. Instead, becoming bottomless and jutting my torso back towards her fingers that suddenly left me wanting.

Just as my sense of her touch was saturating my body I could hear her licking and slurping my most private of inner essences. Mrs. Harrison was tasting her fingers and thumb that contained my inner salt.

And, what seemed like a pause of hours there was a new movement in the air.

THIS WOMAN that was a stranger to me. A stranger that lived within eyesight. A shared eyesight that may have spied me from afar or even desired me from afar.

THIS WOMAN took my hand and led me to this tiny room that was already starting to be filled with an air of impending sex.

THIS WOMAN's luscious lips were now upon my bottomless body kissing me with purpose. A kiss then a lick then a kiss then a lick slowly climbing to my most private of flesh. And, strangely though, I have succumbed to her like I was under her spell letting her have her way with me.

And, as the touch of her mouth and tongue approached my wanton orifice her hands gently grabbed a butt cheek in each hand. She firmly spread them as wide as my body would allow then beyond with a tiny silent cringe of pain. No matter as I wanted the unknown to be known.

Mrs. Harrison's tongue flicked the outside of my rectum which jolted my butt, clenched my pussy and sent the need to giggle as I realized my rectum was ticklish. Her flicks around the rim were almost teasing me as I surprisingly wanted her inside me. And, soon enough here stiff tongue plunged into me without hesitation.

Admittedly, I have fingered myself in the butt on occasion in the shower. And, admittedly, I have tried to penetrate myself there with a dildo but this sensation was like no other. Her tongue was shifting from stiff to loose to stiff as she was manipulating me towards what seemed like an orgasm.

All the while I did not dare to express my usual vocalized pleasure during sex. My mouth was wide open and so were my eyes as they peered at this thin door between me and public pool full of my neighborhood. The sight that my neighbors would have seen if they were to have looked over the walls surrounding us. Two women connected in the taboo my taboo of anilinguis. My face showing expressions of joy and pain and surprise. Her face buried between my butt cheeks emitting sounds of obvious pleasure.

And, as I tried to maintain my silence my pussy had quickly transformed from moisture to dripping wetness. I do not believe that I had ever been this wet. An unexpected surprising wetness much like the scared sexual excitement I experienced the first time a man entered me with his penis. A welcome wetness that grew from a hint of moisture to milky droplets beginning to gather below.

In a way, Mrs. Harrison was now taking away my anal virginity as she aggressively tongue fucked me with a soothing and pleasing rhythm. Pleasing indeed as the restraints upon my vocal acknowledgement were starting to loosen with heavy breathing giving way to guttural moans. Low in volume emanating from the back of my throat these carnal sounds imitated the rhythm of Mrs. Harrison's probing. Unconsciously, my body always spoke for me as the seed of an orgasm started to take root in my being. One could be told of my progress towards cumming by just listening to my sexclamations that both increased in volume but also pitch. As I got closer my moans and yelps got higher and higher like a little girl discovering what happens when she plays just enough.

Mrs. Harrison instinctively knew what was enough for me even though we were strangers. That is strangers that took liberties upon my privacy granted to only a few select few lovers. All of those silly speed bumps of mine put in place to elongate lovemaking were nowhere to be found as this stranger was becoming very familiar with my anal cavity.

I was not the only that was filling this public space with sounds. Mrs. Harrison's tongue and mouth were becoming more pronounced as my rectum loosened and welcomed her probing. She also unashamedly was humming with joy as she tasted what no one had ever. Our aural pleasures seemed to be in harmony as they escaped our stall and echoed against the walls.

Unconsciously, my body's movements submitted to this domination. My torso muscles that forbade thick cocks from entering my third orifice were now loose and getting looser. My thighs held tight with a tension against a mouth that was diving deeper and deeper between my cheeks. My hands against the thin wood door held firm in tandem with the toes rigid against such a cold concrete floor. My head surrendered and drooped low with eyes opening to the sight of my wetness pooling under my dripping pussy.

"OH FUCK!!"

There it was. My first anal orgasm shuddering through my body from within my body. My anal cherry pulsing and throbbing as Mrs. Harrison was relentless in elongating this virginal release. Surprisingly, those two words "OH" and "FUCK" were my only utterances quickly silenced by my gasping for air. My head reacted by writhing about almost violently searching for that absent oxygen. All the while my body was excreting bodily fluids. I sensed drool dripping from my mouth as my vagina was happily squirting ejaculate in a spray.

Sex is many things. Sex can be an exciting sight. Sex can have titillating sound. Sex always has a very specific almost indescribable taste. This sex was slowly filling our space with my pungency. The aroma was thick and intoxicating as it provided very public evidence of the dance of a dominant and a submissive.

Mrs. Harrison the dominant slowly pulled out and away from me.

Me the submissive shivered and shuddered as my tense toes uncurled against the floor.

I was getting ready to pull up my bikini bottoms when controlling hands guided me back and down onto the cold stall bench. Admittedly, sitting down was welcome as my legs were still quivering from an unsteady stance. Legs soon held at the ankles and lifted high and wide by my new neighbor whose face was covered with my essence. My anal excretions were glistening on her lips, cheeks and chin.

Now, I was rendered vulnerable as my weak legs could not protest the restraint of Mrs. Harrison's strong grip. Much like a hungry animal peering down upon its prey she looked down and into my crotch. Though I had never seen her eyes let alone her face, I could read her gaze as one of discovery. Looking down upon my exposed torso, I knew immediately what was drawing her attention. My labia, or as I prefer to call it, my pink flower was now in full bloom protruding beyond the cover of my matted pubes saturated with my sexual residue.

Surprisingly, I felt her strong restraining grip loosen from ankles. As my feet returned to the floor Mrs. Harrison's attention shifted up to my face. She smiled while gently lifting me up to stand facing her. Her dark brown eyes locked deep into mine as she knelt down without breaking that connection.

PattieD
PattieD
38 Followers
12