All Comments on 'When Taboo Becomes Welcome'

by PattieD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 3 years ago
Very Welcome Indeed

Fun and sexy.I had shivers once the fun started.

A daring category choice. Might fit in lesbian, but then I suppose the audience that wants all lesbians to be romance would be hard on it.

Liked the open-ended ending.

Could have benefited by dialogue starting earlier in the story- that was a lot of exposition to chew through before the fun started, and needed a bit more proofreading ("dipper" where you meant "deeper"), but keep up the good words.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Interesting account

I liked the almost dreamlike description of her/your seduction, Pattie. We could clearly see it coming; as if it was inevitable. And we waited with you, feeling the same sense of powerlessness that you did. It makes me hunger for "another day." NIce work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It shows so much promise, please write more!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 3 years ago

uh-huh. loved it. welcome to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Although I do think that mouth/tongue put to/into anus is an act that from a bacteriological view is so unhealthy that it ought to remain a strong taboo and definitely avoided, your excellent writing skills anyhow in a splendid way conveyed sexual lust and pleasure and the mental game between the two women.

And as for "two women", where does the story's "younger man" tag belong?

(Agree with sirhugs that the NonConsent/reluctance tag (which normally makes me skip stories) was not very fitting for this story - a story that even is tagged with "seduction"....)

EtmangoEtmangoalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, it drew me right in, I felt like a voyeur enjoying the sight of a woman beginning to initiate and own a young woman.

You were right to follow your good friends advice. I look forward very much to more of your submissions.

LenaptLenaptabout 2 years ago
GREAT STORY - 5* STARS

Thank you for a lovely and Great Seduction Story with an Older and a younger women mmm

I use to skip the "Non Consent" stories because for me, love and sex should be, Always, mutual accepted and consenting, period!

But I liked your story of true Seduction and Lust! Giving and receiving oral pleasure by licking and rimming our anus can be simply Amazing mmm Please, do Not stop now!

What happened on the "another day"?

If you both were in a private place like your or her home, she could pee on you just after you get your rectum orgasm mmm

Give you my 5* Stars and Favorite Story too! I hope this can tease you to continuum to write for us mmm

Wet wet kisses and licks mmm (Yes!, Just There! Where you are now thinking about mmm :-) )

Aunt Helena, 04-28-2022, Portugal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPattieD@PattieD
My name is Pattie. A good friend of mine suggested that I share my erotic memories and tales here. Looking forward to sharing my most intimate thoughts and fantasies.