When The Bad Guys Win

Story Info
They failed to stop him. Now they pay the price.
4k words
4.37
35.2k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first time posting here, I don't know if I'll stay long but I'm glad to be here at the moment!

The characters in this story are inspired by my various tabletop game characters and campaigns, although they don't nearly get half as fun as when I write them by myself. This chapter contains heterosexual sex where the woman is unknowingly drugged with a lust potion before fucking a man who's much larger than her. I hope you enjoy!

~*~

I won.

Tecryd Savani reclined across his new throne, his feet propped up on some form of golden idol the elves worshiped. He could just imagine the angered words Alur would say, saying how he was disrespecting their god and how he'd suffer for it.

Well, the god wasn't exactly striking him down, was he?"

Tecryd waved a hand to bring up several silver mirrors, each one shimmering to reveal his new prisoners. You know, for a little bit, Tecryd thought he might actually fail to take Vyaros' powers. But that idiot human Ecra tripped over his own sword and nearly impaled himself on it. Their poor healer rushed to his side but by the time the fighter was back on his feet it was too late.

Tecryd was now a god. The drow had won.

These adventurers had been a thorn in his side, Tecryd thought with an annoyed twitch of an ear. Ever since the beginning of his campaign, they'd been terrible to deal with. Always trying to stop him, Ecra always charging forward. Tecryd reached up and touched the scar over his right eye. That had almost cost him his sight.

If it hadn't been for this motley band, he would've long since absorbed the god's powers and been a ruler of the land. They'd slowed his progress.

And now they would pay.

The first mirror showed Ecra, pacing back and forth anxiously in his cell. He was likely the youngest of the adventurers, going by his appearance- wide blue eyes, slightly tousled brown hair, and those freckles spanning across his cheeks and his ears. Now, without his sword and armor, he seemed even smaller than he already was.

The halfling witch was sitting very still, her knees curled to her chest. Sweet little Herra. Once a simple cook, she'd taken up arms after Tecryd had destroyed her home and killed her father. She was a passive little thing, quite cute with those round fawn colored eyes and red curls that went every which way, but she was an excellent healer. If it hadn't been for her, Tecryd would have successfully killed one of their party during their many battles.

Alur made his stomach twist with anger. Elf. Drow were called the 'dark reflection' of the elf, and therefore Tecryd had hated the paladin the first time he laid eyes on him. Alur was the perfect picture of elfkind, with gold-white hair that cascaded down his back and the richest royal blue eyes, his ears coming to defined point. Even now he didn't seem troubled, merely meditating in his cell, his regal head bowed but not in surrender. In thought. Alur thought he could outsmart Tecryd. Oh, how Tecryd wanted him to break.

The drow rogue Tecryd had the least hatred for, although he still despised Thola to the core. Her skin was a soft, dusky purple, and her pure silver eyes showed no mercy when she attempted to stab Tecryd in the back long ago. It was luck he dodged in time. Thola was a traitor to her kind. She was still trying to figure out the lock, not that it would do her much good without her thief's tools.

Braizra was still trying to bash down his cell door by the look of it, stupid half orc always thought brute strength would have him win out in the end. The barbarian had broken Tecryd's spine on an occasion though, so there was no way Tecryd was letting him out while he was raging like that. No, Braizra would have to tire himself out before he was punished.

Then there was that wild card, Sakal. A sylph oracle who was plagued with constant illness, Sakal didn't let his curse get in his way. He kept pace with his friends and was honestly the most unpredictable. Sometimes Sakal wouldn't even be in the party, or at least wouldn't appear to be when they attacked Tecryd. Then he'd show up late and be the biggest thorn in Tecryd's side with the sylph blowing wind around. Tecryd wanted to understand him. Of course right now he was snoring, sleeping like there wasn't a single thing wrong.

Oh, he'd enjoy taking them all apart, piece by piece.

Tecryd ran his tongue over his lips... which one first though? Clearly not Braizra. He'd end up with a broken spine again and god or not, that would hurt. Sakal, better let him stew a while. His lack of anxiety wasn't going to make this fun. Thola, he needed to wait to punish, she was going to be hard to crack. Same with Alur, oh, how he couldn't wait though, he had some toys to assist him with that venture. Ecra, again, he was close to breaking but he needed a bit longer.

Herra, though... he heard that sob from her mirror. He grinned.

Oh, she was ready, all right.

~*~

"Wait! What's going on?! Ecra! Help!"

Herra heard no sign of her friends as she was dragged down the hallway, her chest heaving as she attempted to get a good breath of air. Oh, she was so scared, for once in her life she couldn't think of a way out of this.

But there had to be. She had to stop hyperventilating, otherwise she'd pass out, and, ugh, Tecryd would not be any more merciful on her. He'd had no mercy on her father, after all, killing a halfling that was half blind and restricted to his chair most days.

Herra didn't like to hate anyone, but oh, she loathed Tecryd.

The makeshift throne room, which was once the main part of the temple, had been completely spoiled. Tapestries to the new drow god hung on the walls, a throne made of blackened silver in the center. In front of the throne was a table... filled with food? Good food, too. Cheeses, flatbreads, wine and grapes.

Herra was released, and then she laid her eyes upon Tecryd.

The black skinned drow was reclining by the table, a new light to his face that Herra had never seen before. He seemed stronger, healthier, than he had in the past. He always looked like he was in pain before. Now he looked almost happy. Almost. His right ear twitched and he looked up with his bright red eyes, the cat like slits widening upon seeing the halfling.

"Well, I'm not eating alone, am I Herra? Sit with me."

Huh. He actually knew her name. He'd always just called her 'halfling' or 'bitch', the latter because she kept getting her friends back up ready to smash his face in. Herra wasn't strong, she knew this. She stood no chance in combat with Tecryd. She was a healer, not a fighter.

So she straightened her shoulders and approached the table, cautiously sitting beside him. She'd never been this close to Tecryd before, well, other than the time he'd grabbed her by the throat and was about to throw her across the room. That was a different time though. He'd been so angry then... now he was actually smiling, lifting a grape to her lips.

"Say ah."

Blushing, Herra parted her lips, allowed the grape into her mouth. It burst the moment her teeth touched it, and oh was the juice sweet. That was probably one of the best grapes she'd ever had out of Greenhill Valley!

"Taste familiar?"

Oh. Herra gulped and leaned away. "You got them from Greenhill?" She asked. Her home. Oh gods, what had he done to her home?

"Relax, relax." Tecryd laughed and raised a hand. "I traded for them. Your little home village is still intact."

Herra sighed with relief. Tecryd had no reason to lie to her anymore, not really. Tecryd waved his guards away and gestured to the table.

"I imagine you're starving. Help yourself. I know how halfling appetites are."

He isn't wrong about that, Herra thought as her stomach growled. Still, she approached each dish with a ladylike manner. The sweetest grapes had a bitter feel in her stomach, and the soft flatbread made her hurt. "... Lord Tecryd, where are my friends?" She asked. She wasn't going to forsake manners.

"Please, just Tecryd. They're alive."

Oh thank gods. That was a load off of Herra's mind, you could see it in her face. "Well, why aren't they here?" She asked.

Tecryd shrugged. "Well, I suppose I just wanted to spend time with you. Do you like mead?" He reached forward and poured from one of the wine pitchers, Herra's eyes going huge.

Mead. She had the worst weakness for mead. Ecra always made fun of her for that, whenever they were in a tavern with half decent mead she was practically drinking from the pitcher. And this was possibly mead fit for gods judging by the smell alone. Tecryd hid his grin from her as he handed her the silver goblet. "Help yourself, I'm more fond of sake myself."

Yes! Herra couldn't stop the smile on her face as she lifted the goblet to her lips, swallowing the mead down quickly. It truly was divine, just the right amount of honey flavor and ooh, was that apple? Herra drained it impressively fast, lowering the goblet with a pleasant sigh. "Rice wine has its place. But nothing beats a good glass of mead." Whoa, it was going quick to her head, she was already feeling her cheeks flush. This was definitely the good stuff.

Tecryd looked genuinely shocked she drained it so fast, for once his smirk gone. "You might be a small woman, but you handle your drink very well," He said.

"Well," Herra laughed and tossed her head back proudly, "I did win contests back in the day." Herra could drink orcs under the table, Braizra could testify. He was so impressed with Herra's skill that he joined the crew right then.

Those were good days. But right now wasn't too bad either. Herra poured her goblet full again and attempted to take it a wee bit slower. "What are you going to do to us, anyway, Lord Tecryd? I'm surprised, I thought I'd be getting pulled on the rack by now!" Tecryd had always commented about her being far too short.

"Oh, I don't know yet." That sounded a bit too innocent as he reached forward and brushed the hair from Herra's eyes. "You're quite a sweet little halfling, aren't you? I've done some horrible things in the past to you, truly horrible."

"Eh," Herra waved Tecryd off, "You killed my dad, but you could be worse. Do you know..." Whoa, she was getting a little wobbly. She giggled as she leaned against the drow, oh, he smelled quite nice! Like spices, earthy spices. "Did you know, when I went to the elders about what happened... they basically told me that no one was going to stand up to you, so it was worthless to even try? They... they laughed when I told them I would!" She paused and took another sip. This was truly amazing mead. "And then they took the bar."

"The bar?" Tecryd's brow furrowed before it raised. "You mean your father's bar?"

"Yup!" Herra lifted her goblet in the air and nodded. "That bar had been in the Kublo family for... I dunno. A long time though! But since I was leaving, they said I couldn't manage it. Made it easier to leave, but... that was my family's. I grew up there, learned to sing, cook... had my first drink..." Was she crying? Herra sniffled and rubbed her face. "Rotten jerks don't think bein' an adventurer is good."

Tecryd shushed her and attempted to smooth her wild curls. "Shhh, little halfling. You're quite an open book when your tongue's been loosened, hmm?" He was so close right now. Those dark fingers were running down her face and for some reason Herra didn't feel the urge to bite them off. They felt good.

"Maybe. Not like you ever asked before." Herra blinked slowly as she leaned against Tecryd. "Lord Tecryd-"

"Please, just call me Tecryd."

"... Tecryd." Herra looked up, his face seemed almost kind right now. "... You might be a rotten jerk, but at least you have an excuse to be a rotten jerk, you know?"

Tecryd smirked and leaned in, Herra could make out every detail of his deep red eyes. He was so close... Herra reached up and touched his silver hair, it was just as soft as it looked. Like touching strands of silk.

"I dunno why, but I also wanna kiss you." He really did have nice lips.

"Then kiss me."

Tecryd closed the gap, his lips joining with hers. He tasted like Greenhill grapes.

The heat that had spread through her body suddenly exploded into an inferno, and Herra moaned quietly against his mouth. Herra was no virgin, she'd fooled around with a few halflings in her day, but kissing a drow was nothing like kissing a halfling. For some reason, she'd expected him to be cold, perhaps his personality influenced that, but he was actually burning to the touch.

Tecryd intertwined his fingers with her hair and slowly pushed her down against the cushions. Herra giggled as she pet his strong arms, something about this seemed a little off, but as most halfings would she just went with it. Besides, it felt really good. Herra nibbling his lip teasingly, drawing quite the gasp from the drow.

His gracefully long fingers pushed up her skirts and started stroking the cloth above her sex. "My, aren't you turned on. Is it the mead, I wonder?" Tecryd sounded smug.

"Eh, maybe." She did tend to get a bit randy when it came to her mead. Tecryd chuckled and starting nibbling her neck as he pushed aside her underpants and pressed his fingers against her folds.

Herra gasped as his thumb made slow circles around her clit, fire shooting up her spine. Her head tossed back and she groaned, her hips instinctively moving up against his hand. He almost tried pulling back but Herra gave him a light kick in the thigh. No teasing. Teasing was rude.

However, Tecryd only seemed to know how to tease. Just as she felt another coil in her stomach ready to burst, he'd pull back, just enough so she couldn't chase that coil. He was so much bigger than her, using his weight to keep her below him. No complaints, she was just used to more submissive men. And Tecryd was anything but submissive.

Two fingers pushed inside of her and Herra whined, pushing against them as they curled up to rub those great places inside of her. Tecryd pulled them out and Herra nearly kicked him again but opened her eyes just in time to see him sucking on his fingers.

Oh. Oh my. Herra's face probably matched her hair. Tecryd shivered as he pulled them free from his mouth. "You taste lovely, little halfling," he purred before he shuffled down, pushing her her skirts even more and her underpants down. "I need more."

Herra never had a man so eager to go down on her. Sure, they'd do it, with a bit of complaining involved, but if Herra did it for them she expected the favor returned, even though it was usually so clumsy it wasn't worth the effort. However, Tecryd's tongue licked into her with such eagerness Herra nearly came undone right there.

He was so damn good with his mouth. His hand rested on her thigh, rubbing little circles on the inner side, and he positively moaned as he felt Herra quiver under his ministrations. That coil in her stomach went tighter and tighter until Herra couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck... T... Tecryd!" She screamed and gripped onto his hair as she came, the coil coming loose in waves and waves of pleasure. Tecryd didn't stop though, not until her thighs were limp and it was almost sore with over stimulation. He pulled up and grinned, wiping off his mouth.

"I never thought I'd consider a halfling a delicious treat after dinner."

Herra snorted and hid her chuckles, sure she was quite a sight. Her dress pushed up to her waist, her face flushed and hair sticking to her forehead. Tecryd sat up and groaned as he undid his belt, pulling down his pants and his robe falling to the floor.

She'd never thought she'd see Tecryd naked, either, yet here she was. He was truly a stunning being, finely sculpted muscles and defined hips, he looked like a statue with how perfect he was. There was that odd scar above his right hip, but that more added to the picture than deformed it. His cock however, was going to be a little problem. She had no way of knowing if he was average size for a drow, but he was definitely larger than a halfling by far. The challenge was far too tantalizing to turn down though. Herra liked a challenge.

Herra struggled to get out of her dress, it was so difficult to work her hands for some reason, but Tecryd leaned forward and helped, undoing the laces and pulling it over her head. Tecryd looked a little impressed as he looked at her body. "Quite a sight you are, indeed," He murmured, eyes lingering over her breasts. Herra shrugged and managed to sit up a little.

"I dunno. I think I'm a little chubby." Too many big dinners. "Now... how about I return the favor?" she managed to scramble to her knees and leaned before him, taking his cock into one of her hands. Good gods, she wasn't wrong, she could wrap both of her hands around the shaft and still have several inches to spare. But as she swiped her tongue over the slit, the drow made the most pleasant sound and she continued on.

Licking up and down the shaft gave her an idea of what she was dealing with at least. He still had that spicy, earth like scent, it was absolutely spoiling Herra. She had settled for smelly halflings for this long? She took the head into her mouth, it was quite the stretch for her jaw but she managed to get it inside as she slowly took in his length.

It was much harder than she thought it would be. She could barely get her mouth over a quarter of the shaft. Well, practice made perfect, and Herra took both of her hands and massaged where her mouth could not reach.

She knew she was still driving Tecryd crazy, his fingers digging into the pillows below them and his face taking a duskier hue as he swore in a language she didn't understand, but well, judging by how it came out, it was definitely a swear. Undercommon, perhaps? It didn't sound like elven.

"Gods, you truly are a surprising little thing," Tecryd murmured, his head tilted back before he gently pushed her off. "Now, comes a question I really didn't expect I'd be asking... do you think we can move this on?"

Ah, right. Herra popped her lips before she shuffled back, spreading her legs. "I mean. I haven't tried with someone this big before. But... if it's too much, I'll give ya a kick, all right?" This wasn't going to be easy, but Herra didn't want to stop.

"Please don't kick me in the groin."

"No promises."

Tecryd shook his head before he climbed on top of her, pulling her into a searing kiss as his cock pressed against her entrance. Herra took a deep breath before wrapping her legs around Tecryd's waist, gently pulling him closer and inside of her. Tecryd gasped and his eyes went wide before he pulled Herra even closer, pushing his cock deeper inside.

Herra quietly cried out, maybe this was too much, but Tecryd looked like he was in bliss. "Gods... you holding up?" He murmured.

"Could be worse." Could be better, but could be worse. Probably helped he really did a nice job earlier, she was wet enough to keep him pressing in. Good gods, how big was he?!

Finally he came to a stop, their bodies fully joined. Tecryd moaned and buried his head into her shoulder. Herra gave her hips a testing movement. Didn't feel like he was actually causing her serious harm... all right, so she wasn't going to get killed by a drow dick today. She carefully rolled her hips back and forth, Tecryd's cock sliding in and out slightly.

Finally Tecryd got the message and began to thrust into her, grabbing onto her hips and holding her down while he moved. Herra shouted and gripped tightly onto his shoulder, her fingers digging in. He was so huge compared to her! She could barely take it, and Tecryd showed no sign of letting up.

And Herra wasn't about to tell him to stop.

Every movement nearly felt like it would break her, but Herra reached between their bodies with her spare hand to rub her clit, adding a spark of pleasure to the immenseness of everything. She felt so filled, nothing hurt, she was already reaching another climax...

12