When The Bad Guys Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gods!"

Herra cried out as a second orgasm rode over her, her fingers nearly piercing Tecryd's skin as she came with a scream. Tecryd's body shuddered once, thrusting into her three more times before nearly collapsing on top of the halfling. Thankfully he managed to catch himself, he was heavier than her and would probably crush her.

Slowly, Tecryd pulled out, Herra seeing his seed dripping from her but no blood. How in nine hells there was no blood, she had no idea, but it was a relief to know he didn't actually hurt her... although if she wasn't sore tomorrow, she would probably assume this was a dream.

A wave of exhaustion washed over her and Herra slowly relaxed into the cushions. Tecryd sighed before he leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"I'll get you all cleaned up, hmm? Rest, little halfling."

Herra succumbed to the darkness and fell into a pleasant, drunken slumber.

~*~

That went many different ways than Tecryd expected.

For one thing, Herra was far too trusting, expecting the mead not to have been drugged. He hadn't touched it, after all. However, he didn't expect the halfling to be so... sexual. The potion he laced the mead with was meant to lower her inhibitions, but he always thought he was this virginal prude, judging by her high necked dress that reached her ankles. A prude with her inhibitions lowered was still a bit prudish.

No, instead she was possibly one of the most experienced women outside of drow he'd ever been with, he'd nearly come undone from her hands and mouth alone. And gods, he was glad he didn't. Her body was almost too tight, he was losing his head just being inside of her. It was truly bliss.

He gently wiped off her thighs with a wet cloth, sighing as he looked at her sleeping face. She had such lovely lips, too. He almost wanted to kiss them again.

Still, she was probably going to be pissed if she woke up nude. Tecryd snapped his fingers and she was redressed in wear much more fitting for her, a red velvet dress that showed off that generous bosom. It brought out the rich color of her hair.

If he was going to kill any of these annoying adventurers, he certainly wasn't killing Herra. She was too much fun.

12