When the Birthday Present is You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at one point Jack finally got Olivia's lips all the way down around the root of Patrick's massive cock he said, "Holy fuck, what a whore!", getting directly behind her to hold her down on Patrick's hard cock but then driving himself into Olivia's pussy while she still had a mouthful of her boyfriend's giant dick.

Jack seemed to be the only person unaware that something special had happened because he just began pumping Olivia's pussy like it had been his right to since birth even as Olivia tried to dislodge her boyfriend from her mouth to say something about it. When Jessa saw the look on Patrick's face, regardless of her best friend's gurgling noises of protest, she turned to her boyfriend and said, "fuck her Jack, fuck her hard!" then she leaned towards Patrick and kissed him hard. After a minute of deeply kissing his girlfriend's best friend, Patrick looked down at the obviously overworked Olivia and said, "Jesus, babe, this is the hottest night of my life!"

Jessa then got down and pulled Olivia's mouth off of her boyfriend's dick and made out with her for a solid minute or two before asking her friend permission to mount her boyfriend. "Please let me feel his huge dick inside me!" she begged. Olivia smiled and nodded.

Jack asked Olivia to put her high heels on again and to stand up against the wall by the couch where Jessa was climbing up onto Patrick's cock and to stick her ass out. Jack got up behind her and put her in a loose choke hold with his muscular arms, pinning her firmly against the wall as he held her huge boobs in one of his hands. He pushed into her pussy like this and began fucking her roughly against the wall while looking down at his girlfriend's contorted face as she slid up and down on the biggest cock that had ever been inside of her.

Jessa was practically howling as she delicately raised and lowered herself on Patrick's porn-cock but then Patrick got a little rough on his own, wrapping both arms around Jessa around her chest so he could easily pull her up and down on his cock. "It's too big!" she kept yelling as Patrick relentlessly drove himself harder and deeper into her tiny, overstretched pussy. Jessa's head was spinning from wild sparks flying around inside her body as Patrick bottomed out against her cervix more and more forcefully, as both couples watched each other roughly fucking.

At one point Jack stepped away momentarily and came back with the lube from Olivia's earlier titfucking and after liberally coating his cock with it and quickly slipping a couple of fingers into Olivia's unwilling back door, he put the tip of his raging hard cock against her asshole and began trying to push into her ass. "No, Jack! Noooooooooooooooo." Olivia half pleaded. One thing Olivia and Jessa didn't agree on was anal sex. Jessa was okay with it because Jack loved it so much, and Olivia didn't really like it because Patrick's dick was so huge. And again, Jack's cock was only marginally smaller than Patrick's, by most measures.

But alcohol and drunken determination won the day as Jack covered Olivia's mouth with his hand, held her locked tight between his body and the wall, and slowly but firmly pressed himself forward. Olivia's muffled screams continued for about ten minutes as Jack just held himself lodged in her back door, so she could get used to him before starting to move inside her ever so slightly. After a long, forceful, yet patient anal invasion, Jack pulled his hand from Olivia's mouth and he told her to kiss him, which she did—reluctantly at first, but passionately after the initial standoff.

To their left, Jessa's eyes were rolled backwards in her head and with Patrick's fingers strumming her clit feverishly as she bounced on his cock, she experienced an insanely powerful orgasm that just rolled through her entire body like a dozen tiny orgasms one after another. Jessa was crying from the intensity of the longest, most expertly manipulated cluster orgasm she had ever had—and Patrick was picking up and slowing down, intensifying and relaxing Jessa's body for minutes before allowing her to collapse face down on the couch.

Jack had backed Olivia away from the wall slightly, forcing her to lean far forward to brace herself against the wall with her outstretched arms, as he held her by her hips, slowly pumping himself in and out of her ass. Continuously applying lube, Jack was no stranger to coaxing a woman through anal sex, and after a long, patient build up, Jack was successfully pumping Olivia's never used back door with firm, long strokes of hard cock.

Patrick marveled at how he had managed to get her to take it in the ass—his lesson today, patience, and he lightly stroked his hard cock while watching his friend buttfuck his girlfriend to the sound of her constant strained moaning. "She told me she doesn't take it in the ass" Jack said turning Olivia's equally round bottom more towards Patrick, so he could enjoy the view of Jack's hard cock plunging in and out of it. "Oh goddddddd" was all Olivia could moan in response.

Jack walked Olivia over to her boyfriend and made him take Patrick's hard cock in her mouth for a while to get him good and hard, since he hadn't cum in Jessa yet. He pushed back into Olivia's well lubed, more relaxed back door and began buttfucking her again while making her go down on her boyfriend. After a few minutes he pulled her up, and while still pumping her rear end full of his hard cock, he bent her back against his chest and whispered in Olivia's ear to climb onto her boyfriend's dick and ride him.

Olivia kissed her boyfriend passionately as she began raising and lowering her pussy on his massive, hard fuckpole, but realized only too late what Jack had in mind when he knelt between Patrick's legs and pushed her forward onto Patrick's chest, putting the tip of his hard cock with pressure in her tight back door. "No Jack... there's no way!" she protested... she was absolutely full of cock... there was no way she could take him in her ass and her boyfriend in her pussy at the same time.

(Morgan Freeman Voice: "In reality, she would take them both at the same time.")

"Patrick!" she exclaimed as Jack began earnestly pushing his big, hard cock up her ass again even as her pussy was more than stuffed full of Patrick's giant, hard cock. "Oh my god!"

"Take it, Liv!" Jack groaned at her as he began slowly pumping her well lubed back door.

Patrick's hands went around Olivia's throat like they frequently do when things get intense in the bedroom between them, and he too commanded her to "take it" as he thrust his hips up to meet Jack's thrusts.

Olivia had never had this much cock inside her at one time before, and she was holding onto reality with a very tenuous grasp as the sensations and stimulation overwhelmed her from all nerve endings. Jack grabbed her huge tits and pumped her from behind while Patrick lightly choked her and kissed her as they both built their pace to one of the most intense DPs anyone could imagine.

Patrick lovingly reached down for his girlfriend's clit as her breathing changed, and he knew if he managed her build up correctly, she too would be dying of an intense orgasm shortly. Patrick began telling Jack to ease up or speed up, to be gentle or to fuck her hard as he listened to her breathing, her voice, her body... guiding him to land her orgasm in difficult circumstances. Thank God the neighbors didn't think Olivia was being murdered, because she cried out, and I mean full on, wake the neighborhood—cried out as she began cumming with Jack up her ass and her loving boyfriend, Patrick, filling her pussy.

Her spasming bodily reactions to her orgasm caused Jack to cum—and though he intended to cum on Olivia's back, the speed with his Olivia's orgasm tripped his own had him dumping all of his cum straight up her ass. During this whole thing, all Patrick wanted to do was take a turn in his loving girlfriend's unused back door but the thought of sloppy seconds after Jack left him lamenting his options and Jack apologizing about the mess.

"Dude, just fuck Jessa in the ass... she's so blissfully content right now, she would love it!" Jack said, patting his comatose girlfriend on her ass.

"Dude, she's out cold... I... I couldn't. It would seem like—" Patrick was saying until Jack cut him off.

"Dude, don't say that—trust me, she wants you. She loves anal... here..." he said as he slipped a few well-lubed fingers into his girlfriend's ass.

Even Olivia told her boyfriend to just mount her and get off in her back door... that she owed it to him.

"Guys, I'm not going to take a drunk, unconscious woman's ass!" Patrick insisted.

(Morgan Freeman Voice: "In reality, he would take an unconscious woman's ass. And he would love it.")

"Just fucking do it!" Jessa called out, without opening her eyes.

Everyone heard it. Even Patrick heard it. He looked at his smiling girlfriend. He looked at Jessa's boyfriend Jack. They were practically begging him to climb on and pump her as hard as he could.

Patrick pulled Jessa's hips over the arm of the couch, leaving her face down on the seat cushions but with her ass in the air and her short legs dangling towards the ground. Olivia made sure she absolutely coated Patrick's huge dick in lube and then she knelt down by Jessa's face and began whispering in her ear—but Jessa never said anything in reply. Instead, Olivia looked up at her boyfriend and said, "She's daring you, Patrick... she's challenging your comfort zone. Do you want to fuck this tiny little asshole with your big, hard cock or not?"

Patrick leaned into her. Although Jack coached him to be smooth and patient, after a whispered conversation with Olivia, even Jack said, "Don't be gentle, bro... crack that ass open!"

With lots of questionable encouragement, Patrick roughly pushed his huge cock up Jessa's poorly prepared ass. She groaned... loudly... but didn't turn to push Patrick off of her body... she didn't even really open her eyes for more than that initial second where they flashed open, then lazily relaxed.

Patrick fucked her. Hard. Her body shook as his size and weight dwarfed the tiny 90-pound Filipina. He probably didn't last more than five, intense, forceful, vigorous minutes, but Jessa never really woke up or said anything during the anal pumping she received... and at the end of those intense several minutes, Patrick pumped her ass full—and I mean FULL of his cum. After pulling out, Patrick fell asleep spooned around Jessa's tiny unconscious frame right there on the couch with a towel under her, and Olivia covered them with a soft throw blanket.

"I'm not done with you yet, Liv... go back to the bedroom." Jack said, coaxing Olivia back into the master bedroom.

"But Jack, it's late... and our S/O's are both passed out on the couch!" Olivia protested.

"It's only my birthday once a year!" Jack said.

Jack and Olivia spent two more hours making sure this was a night no one would ever forget. From getting Olivia to let him take nude pictures of her to the point where she actually posed with his cock between her tits, in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass. Some were nice and close up, but some were framed so with her entire face and body in the pics—the special gift he said, for him on his birthday.

Jack even managed to fuck Olivia in the ass two more times that night—once with her wrists and ankles tied to the posts of their bed, which he recorded in 4k on his cell phone, and once where she actually rode his cock in anal cowgirl and reverse anal cowgirl, which he also filmed. For that one, he came in her mouth and got that cumshot in 240fps super slow motion before they finally fell asleep together in her and Patrick's bed.

In the morning they woke around 9am to sounds of Patrick and Jessa fucking again, causing a bit of their own arousal. Olivia titfucked and sucked Jack off again, swallowing his entire load as she kept his cock in her mouth during his orgasm. Then they emerged from the bedroom in their natural state (ie naked) to join Patrick and Jessa—who had also just swallowed a load of her own.

"This was beyond a doubt, the best birthday present I have ever gotten!" Jack said, thanking his girlfriend and their friends for the epic evening.

"Yeah, that was totally unplanned and unexpected... let's keep this to ourselves yeah?" Jessa said, surveying the room.

Of course, Jack had tons of pics and videos from round two the night before—but how those got shared and the consequences thereof is a story for another day.

12