All Comments on 'When the Boss is a Bear Ch. 02'

by Cymon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
brilliant

this was very very good. thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a place to work! WOW great benefits.

I would hardly call this work and would never mind being at the office. Construction men are hot!

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
very hot

this story has been reviewed on the AH review thread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I loved it so sexy so erotic I got hard reading it

please write more you are a great writer

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 17 years ago
You have my panties all wet!

Loved both chapters! Will you be writing more soon? I hope so!

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69over 16 years ago

Very well written stories, super hot, love to read chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Big

I was sitting in my office,computer on, looking at a video of a tranny taking a cock in her hole.My cock was rock hard as the guy shot his load all over her back.switched off, went home.Next morning on my desk was a package with a note,see me in my office after you have changed into these.What, i looked around, i opened the package, sheer panties and pantyhose.Then a note, do it, signed Gary.The office manager, i went into the mens, changed and walked back, knocked on Garys door.Enter, i did, close it,good we need to go out.I followed him to his car, off we went,as we went along he said drop your pants,what, i saw what you were looking at on your computer, you know the office rules re porn, now drop your pants, i did, his hand went to my pantyhosed leg, rubbing gently up and down,my cock hardening.He brushed my balls, you like it, i thought so as we pulled into his driveway and into the garage.Get in front of me and walk inside so i can have a look at your pantyhosed arse.I did, up the stairs, into that room, now sit on the bed.You keep your job as long as you do what i say as he unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers to show a semi hard cock,pushing it towards my mouth.I opened as he pushed forward,first time, as he grabbed my head and moved it back and forward,his cock now hard, i gagged, he slowed, then a steady rhythym, until he stopped, pulled back.On your knees,look Gary i havent done this before, you heard do as i say, i turned, onto my knees, his hand rubbing my hosed arse, sliding between my legs, rubbing my balls, my cock hardening.Then he lowered the panties and pantyhose,a oily finger pushing at my hole, around, in, around, in further, then more oil, in further then a short wait, then bigger than his finger pushing at my hole, slowly, pain, my hole would not open, relax, push out, i did and the head of his cock magically popped in.Aaaaagh, geez, stop as he eased back, more oil, then in a little further, back, oil, in and he kept doing this until his cock was all the way in me.Allright, your very tight as he eased back, then forward,slowly at first, then a little faster,my hole adjusting, the pain still there but duller, my cock hardening as he fucked up into me.Then he grabbed my hips and the pace quickened as he really opened me up,my cock hard, i touched it and thick ropey cumm spurted out of me, my hole clenching Garys cock and with one final thrust he released his sperm into my now fucked hole.When it was over, he told me to put the panties and pantyhose back on.We went back to work.I have to wear panties and pantyhose to work everyday.We leave the office and he fucks my hole.Once he did me over his desk in his office, i must say i like my new work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wish my boss would fuck me

I wish my boss (who is hot & looks like he has a big cock) would fuck me and let me suck his cock. Your story has inspired me and maybe I'll try & make a move on him to see if he wants me. I'm such a cock-sucking slut that I wish all the men in my office would fuck me hard.

Please tell us more stories. They are great.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read more of your adventures with Tony, John and other big hunky men. Please write more stories. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous