When the Call Comes In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologetically, Marco indicates the enormous bulge in his trousers. "Jen, baby, I'm gonna need to whip it out. I've got a raging fucking boner."

"Why haven't you got it out already?" Kezia asks in an impatient tone. "You know we love to see that donkey dick."

Marco winces. "I should have. It's uncomfortable as fuck right now."

"Ki, please help him out," Jenna says. It sounds like she's genuinely concerned for his wellbeing. Though her urgent need to be fucked probably has something to do with it, too.

Kezia leaves the bong to cool and hops eagerly across the bedroom. Her superb tits bounce jauntily with her quick movement, almost hypnotic in their graceful jiggle. The contrast in tones between the golden tan of her midriff and the innocent whiteness of her breasts makes her even more lovely to look at.

Marco stands back off the bed to let Kezia kneel before him. She grabs and fondles his dick bulge playfully, tracing out its length against his upper thigh with her fingers.

"I didn't know big dicks could get this hard," she remarks. "The only other time I fucked a guy as big as you, his cock felt all spongy. Yours is like steel."

"Seeing you naked has that effect on me," Marco grins.

On her knees with a hazy smile, still wearing nothing but her loose boyshorts, Kezia busily unbuttons Marco's trousers and unzips the fly. When she pulls the trousers down, his erection swings out at full mast, almost hitting her in the face and making her squeal in happy surprise. Uncut, dark-toned, thickly veined, the girthy shaft curves slightly partway along its impressive length. Marco has always felt that it's a bit ugly-looking. But it's so big that the aesthetics don't really matter. And he knows these girls adore it.

"Jen, how is your cousin this fucking hung," Kezia marvels. She kisses the fat swollen head experimentally, before opening her mouth to give it a loving suck. It's almost too thick to fit, but she manages it with some effort. The wet heat of her tongue on his sensitive flesh makes Marco tense up. His cock throbs painfully. He wants to thrust it hard into Kezia's mouth and fuck her throat.

"He's gifted. He was born to make our pussies happy," Jenna says fondly.

Kezia takes her mouth off Marco's cockhead, leaving its tip shining with her drool, and smirks. "Happy and sore," she corrects Jenna.

Jenna groans with impatient longing. "God, Marco, can you just be inside me already?" She spreads her legs even wider. Her wet pussy winks at him, so pretty and delicate and tight. It's almost sad to think it'll shortly be left gaping and despoiled by his cock. But there's always a certain pleasure in destroying a beautiful thing.

"Go on," Kezia tells Marco. She kisses his tip again, giving it her blessing, and stands aside.

Marco strips off his clothes almost absent-mindedly, leaving them strewn on the floor at his feet. Naked, massively erect, he smiles down at his drunk little love as he moves in between her parted legs.

The first slide into Jenna's vagina is, as always, a bit of a struggle. Marco's cock is much too thick for an easy entry, even when his cousin is as sopping wet as she is now. Jenna gasps sharply and clenches her neat white teeth as pain furrows her brow. Her pussy clenches around his huge cockhead, as if trying to resist the intrusion. A hopeless resistance -- he's far too strong and far too horny to be denied. Gradually, he thrusts himself deeper and deeper inside her.

"Fuck, Marco," she moans, her slim legs locked around the backs of his thighs. "Ohhh, fuck, you're hurting me-"

He silences her by kissing her lips, more aggressively than he meant to. Her hazel eyes are wide and anxious. She looks so gorgeous like this, so vulnerable and overwhelmed as she's forced to take his big cock. Her warm, wet cunt throbs and pulses deliciously as he stretches it out.

"Poor Jen," Kezia sighs, looking on from the edge of the bed. Her intoxicated smile grows wider as Marco penetrates her friend deeper still. She starts to tug down her boyshorts.

"Please don't be rough," Jenna begs as Marco bottoms out inside her. He kisses her and gives her an apologetic smile. He can't help splitting her open like this.

"You're so fucking tight, baby," he tells her, trying a slow, experimental thrust to test her reaction. Her delicate body flexes underneath him. A whimper of distress escapes her lips. Her hands clutch weakly at his broad back.

He's still learning what she likes, what's easiest for her. The first time he fucked her, that night in the hot tent amid the festival's noise, he was more forceful than he should have been. He made her cum nonetheless, but since they've started having sex regularly he's trying his best to be more gentle with her. After all, it's no fun for either of them if she's too sore to fuck the next morning.

Looking deep into her eyes, he thrusts again, deep and slow. She moans, but there's more pleasure than pain in the moan this time -- a simple, satisfied joy as she feels him hitting that spot inside her only he can reach. She caresses his shoulders, the back of his neck, and entwines her legs even more tightly with his. "I love you," she whispers.

Slowly, steadily, Marco begins to move. He keeps the tempo as gentle as he can, making sure Jenna's pussy has time to get used to him. Gradually, he feels her relax in his embrace, her tensed stillness giving way to a responsive rocking of her hips, and her anxious expression to a happy smile.

The bed shifts slightly as Kezia climbs onto it. Still slowly fucking Jenna, Marco glances aside and sees their friend is now quite naked, her boyshorts abandoned. Kezia crawls up to watch the fuck from close quarters with eager eyes. She has a beautiful plump peach of a vulva, shaved pleasingly smooth, with a tight pink slit that cries out for the touch of a tongue or the thrust of a cock. Marco intends to give her plenty of both tonight.

Jenna's soft moans start to get louder. Her vagina is acclimatising to the beast pumping inside it, and her growing delight is written all over her sweet little face. She holds onto Marco and meets his slow thrusts with an undulation of her hips that makes him grunt with renewed pleasure. The fuck gets faster, the bed creaking and thudding under their joined bodies, but in the midst of it she still manages to kiss him. Her tongue penetrates his mouth as his cock penetrates her cunt.

"Fuck, yes," Jenna groans. Her fingers claw at his back and her eyes roll up into her head. "Ohhh, fuck, Marco, this is what I needed. I love your big cock in me. I love it so fucking much."

"I love your tight little cunt," he growls, pressing himself down into her in powerful strokes. "I love how you let me stretch it out, baby. You ever had anyone else go this deep?"

"Ohhh, God...never, fucking never. You're the biggest I ever had." Jenna lets out a little scream, her legs kicking out. "Oh my fucking God, Marco-"

"Are you gonna cum, baby?"

"I'm...ohhh, fuck, I...yes, Marco, I'm gonna cum, please don't stop-"

Marco grabs one of Jenna's small, pretty breasts, kisses her delicate neck, and adjusts his angle to thrust up into her just the right way to bring her over the edge. The effect is instant, powerful and marvellous. Her whole body convulses beneath him as she cries out in ecstasy. Her pussy throbs and squirts a warm spray of liquid pleasure onto him, soaking his skin with the heat of her orgasm.

Marco realises he is close, too. The telltale tingle of an oncoming climax is rising at the base of his cock. He pumps into Jenna, kissing and fondling her trembling body, her little pussy wrapped so tight around his shaft it's like some exquisite form of torture.

"D'you want me to cum inside you, Jen?" he grunts in her ear. Not that her answer would matter; he's going to fill her up whatever happens.

"Yes," she moans. "Oh, please, yes. Cum in me, Marco, cum in my pussy."

Hearing her soft plea is the final straw. Marco's balls empty themselves, spurting mighty ropes of semen into his cousin's tight young vagina. It's a mammoth load -- he always cums a lot -- and he crushes her small form underneath him as the spasms of pleasure pass through him. In this moment, his precious Jenna, the girl he loves more than life itself, is reduced to a helpless cumdumpster, her gentle body merely a sheath for his cock and a receptacle for his seed. She whimpers and squirms pathetically beneath him.

Marco thrusts again through the last long shudder of his orgasm, making sure as much of his cum as possible is pushed deep inside Jenna. Only when she is totally overflowing does he ease off, cuddling her close and kissing her sweet exhausted face. He's still inside her, feeling no need to pull out just yet. Her warm soft cunt feels so nice around his relaxing cock.

"I love you so much, cousin," Jenna murmurs, as her rapid breathing slows and calms. She combs her fingers through Marco's short dark hair and presses her lips to the taut muscle of his shoulder.

"Was I too rough?" he asks her, with a sheepish post-orgasm clarity. He didn't mean to press down on her so hard. She's so small, almost childlike in his embrace, too fragile and perfect to be treated harshly.

Jenna smiles tiredly and shakes her head. "No. You hurt me just right."

"Good." Marco kisses her on the lips, a kiss she takes passively. He looks up and aside to see naked Kezia reclining on the bed, propped up on one skinny elbow, grinning with voyeuristic happiness.

"That looked like a lot of fun," Kezia drawls. "I always love watching you guys make babies."

"I'll make a baby in you next," Marco tells her, with deep and earnest feeling. Even with his cock still inside Jenna, he can't help but stare at Kezia's nude body, the exquisite curves that define her, from thigh to hip to breast to sweet, kissable neck.

"You literally could. I'm not on birth control any more," Kezia announces. Marco and Jenna both give her a look of surprise -- or in Marco's case, low-key panic, as he thinks of how many times he's cum inside her in the past few weeks. Then she laughs a throaty, stoned laugh. "Kidding, kidding! No way do I want babies yet. My mom would go batshit if I got pregnant now."

"I bet you'd look so hot pregnant, Ki," Jenna says dreamily.

Marco silently agrees. Rationally, he knows it would be a complete disaster if he impregnated his two lovers. That doesn't stop him fantasising about it nearly non-stop.

"Well, until I'm ready, we can keep practicing," Kezia giggles. She sits up on the bed and spreads her smooth, tanned legs, presenting her bald pussy like a sacred offering. "Get that big dick over here, Marco. I've waited long enough."

Marco laughs quietly, strokes Jenna's face with easy affection, and moves to clamber off her.

"No, no, please," she moans as he starts to withdraw. Her legs tighten around his waist, trying to hold him inside her. "Stay in me just a bit longer. I love it when you fill me up."

"I need to give Ki some love too, baby," Marco tells her. "I'll fuck you again in a minute."

"You better give me longer than a minute!" Kezia says hotly.

Jenna gives a disconsolate sigh as Marco's dick slides out of her. His cum flows warm, white and thick from her stretched-open pussy, dripping down her inner thighs. It begins to form a sticky puddle on the expensive Egyptian cotton sheets.

"Is your pussy a bit happier now, Jen?" Kezia asks, eyeing her friend's well-exercised vagina with a curious smile.

"She's so happy," Jenna replies tiredly. "She loves being full of his cum. She just wants more of it."

"You got so much of it already," Kezia says, sounding envious. "You'll be leaking all night." She scoots herself backwards and props herself up on the crumpled pillows, giving Marco an impatient look. "Marco! Come on, what are you waiting for?"

"Don't whine, Ki," he admonishes her, but she looks so delicious he can't really get annoyed, even for a second. Like a predator sizing up its prey, he eyes her, taking in the delightful shape of her from head to toe. Then he pounces on top of her, eliciting shocked laughter from her, and a bright giggle from Jenna beside them. Marco's hands seek out Kezia's breasts, her sweet cunt; he kisses her, and she greets the kiss with an open, smiling mouth.

She guides him into her with the casual, nonchalant ease of a lifelong slut. She's very wet, and pleasingly tight, though not quite as tight as Jenna. She squeals, then moans heartily underneath him as he goes deeper. He grabs those marvellous tits and squeezes them affectionately. They're so big he once thought they were fake, but there's no mistaking their natural softness now.

"Fuck me hard," Kezia instructs him breathlessly, when he's fully inside her. "You can hurt me. I don't care."

"Careful what you wish for, Ki," Jenna warns, giggling.

Marco starts off slow, teasing Kezia with an exaggerated display of gentleness. He stretches out her pussy until she gasps, enjoying the way her fingers and toes flutter, and the surprise in her big green eyes.

When he thinks she's gotten accustomed to his size, maybe even lulled herself into thinking he'll go easy on her, he suddenly and fiercely increases his pace, slamming his cock into her with great force. She screams, half in pain, half in delight, and wraps her legs around his lower back. He seizes her forearms, pinning them to the bed as he begins to pound her.

"Ohhhh, Marco, fuck...harder, harder-" Kezia moans. She writhes beneath him, rocking her hips into his, taking him brutally deep inside herself. He hammers her tight little cunt as if punishing it for some terrible transgression.

"Jesus, Marco," Jenna says, sounding a little shocked, even frightened, as she watches her cousin ravish her best friend.

"This is what she wants, baby," Marco tells her, grinning hard. "Isn't that right, Ki?"

"Fuckkk, yes, ohhh my fucking God, yes," Kezia wails. Her green eyes are full of a sort of terrified delight. Her legs cling desperately to Marco's back. Her little body flexes and strains beneath his much larger frame. He slams into her again and again, enjoying the chance to be brutal in a way he can't be with Jenna. And he can tell Kezia really is loving it. Her pussy is wetter than a waterfall, slurping delightfully around his cock as he stretches her out.

"You are such a fucking slut, Ki," he growls in her ear. "You're not a good girl like Jen. You're a little fucking whore. You love getting your pussy smashed, don't you?"

Kezia's too overwhelmed to form words; she whimpers something that could be a 'yes'. She contorts in his grip, her lean little muscles straining. She's putting up quite a fight, which just excites Marco more. The bed is creaking on the edge of destruction underneath them.

"You like it when it hurts, don't you? That's what makes you cum. Getting fucked hard," he says, punctuating the last three words with especially huge and merciless thrusts. Kezia has tears in her eyes now. Her cries of pleasure are rising to incoherent shrieks.

"Marco-" she manages to gasp, her eyes brimming with tears, and then the orgasm rips through her. Trapped in his grip, she arches her back and convulses so hard he's briefly afraid that he's genuinely hurt her. The sound she makes is somewhere between a sob and a scream, and like Jenna, she squirts a flood, blessing Marco's cock and balls with a flow of loving warmth, adding a fresh layer to the substantial wet patch on the bedding.

The heat and wetness and intensity of Kezia's climax brings Marco to his own. Every drop he hadn't already spurted inside Jenna erupts into Kezia's pussy, seeding her, marking her. The furious fucking slows to a last gentle stroke, and he kisses Kezia's open mouth as their twinned orgasms die away.

"Fuck...that's what I needed," Kezia pants, wiping the tears from her eyes. Her dazed, frightened expression softens into an angelic smile. "Thank you so much, Marco."

"Any time, Ki," he tells her warmly. The harsh dirty talk is already forgotten. He gives her another kiss, then climbs off her, letting her catch her breath. She rubs her wrists where he'd been gripping them. He wonders if she'll bruise.

"I don't think I could take being fucked like that," Jenna says. She sounds slightly nervous, unsettled by what she just witnessed. "It's hard enough to fit you in me even when you're being gentle."

Marco shrugs and smiles at her. "Different strokes for different folks. As long as you enjoy it, I don't care how we fuck."

"Ohhh...I definitely enjoy it," Kezia sighs, her chest heaving. "It's gonna be hard to walk for a few days, though."

"You'll put us both in wheelchairs by the morning," Jenna concurs, giving Marco a look of mock petulance.

Marco smirks. "You're the ones who called me over."

Jenna considers this, seems to concede the truth of it, and then rolls herself over to give Kezia her full attention.

The girls kiss -- slowly, lazily, lovingly, cute little tongues twirling and dancing together. Kezia bites Jenna's lip, tugs it between her teeth. Jenna's small hands cup and fondle Kezia's generous breasts. For the moment, Marco is a mere onlooker, watching his cousin and her friend express their love. He doesn't mind. They are so beautiful, so unselfconsciously devoted to each other. He's happy to let them enjoy themselves.

"I wanna eat you out again," Kezia whispers to Jenna, hardly pausing the kiss to speak. She seems to have recovered remarkably quickly from the fuck. Though, Marco thinks, being kissed by naked horny Jenna would give anyone a new lease on life.

"Only if I can eat you too," Jenna replies breathily. She kisses the blonde girl almost forcefully, pressing her lips hard against Kezia's, urgently sucking at her face. "You made me cum so hard, Ki. I wanna make you cum as well."

"But, sweetie, I'm full of Marco's jizz," Kezia protests, through Jenna's affectionate onslaught, as if Marco himself isn't right beside her.

"So am I. Who cares?" Jenna nuzzles Kezia's neck, nibbling her tanned skin.

"Sixty-nine?" Kezia asks, her hesitance -- if it had ever been real -- now apparently gone.

"Sixty-nine."

Marco sniggers at that rapid, earnest agreement. He watches the two girls clamber over each other, a rather ungraceful manoeuvre since they are both so intoxicated. Kezia yelps and giggles as Jenna drunkenly missteps and falls on top of her, tangling them both together on the sheets. It takes them a little while to settle into a proper, snug sixty-nine position, Jenna on top with her bare pussy pressed against Kezia's open mouth.

Kezia doesn't waste any time getting started. She laps thirstily at Jenna's cunt, her experienced tongue licking and caressing the pretty lips that Marco's cock so recently split apart. Jenna whimpers, her skinny hips trembling, and her hands clutch at Kezia's thighs. Marco briefly glimpses a white string of his cum glistening on Kezia's tongue as she licks it out of Jenna's vagina.

Jenna starts to moan, lowering her face into Kezia's pussy, her voice becoming muffled. Kezia sucks eagerly at her clit, rolling her undulating tongue over her labia. Then Jenna begins to reciprocate. She is less experienced with girls, Marco knows, but she's learned a lot from Kezia, and she's clearly keen to give her friend pleasure. She kisses Kezia's cunt open-mouthed, gamely slurping up the creamy remnants of Marco's cum mingled with Kezia's sweet feminine juices. Kezia's legs shiver at the sudden attention.

"Ohhh...Ki, baby, you taste so good," Jenna moans, between one long lick of Kezia's pussy and the next.

"Jen, I love you," Kezia breathes. She flutters her tongue over Jenna's clit, suckling and kissing, and Jenna cries out in a weak, broken voice. Marco's cock is hard as diamond as he watches the show, fascinated.

The girls slurp and lap at each other's vaginas as if they are savouring the most delicious of meals. Their slender legs flex and quiver involuntarily at the jolts of pleasure running through them. Their faces are soaked, droplets running down their cheeks and dripping from their chins. Kezia moans, Jenna squeals, and the rich scent of their wet pussies fills the room.