When the Call Comes In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging by the look of absolute adoration and gratitude in Jenna's drowsy eyes, she knows it well.

She cums with a whimper, her dripping cunt clenching and pulsing around Marco's cock, moments before he fills her with one last surge of his seed. The orgasm leaves him briefly dazed, and he realises how tired he is. He kisses her neck as his spent cock slackens inside her pussy.

"Stay in me," she pleads with him. "I want to wake up with you still inside me."

"I'll try," he says, cuddling her small body against him on the messy bed. "But I'll be inside you plenty tomorrow, baby."

"And me!" Kezia insists. She curls herself up comfortably beside the entwined cousins.

"And you," Marco reassures her. He lifts his head to kiss her on her pussy-scented lips as she snuggles up to him.

"Let's just fuck the whole weekend away," Jenna mumbles.

Kezia grins her Cheshire cat grin. "Fuck, yes. Your pussy's the only thing I'm gonna eat tomorrow. Well, that and Marco's cum."

"You guys are gonna drain me dry," Marco sighs. He can feel Jenna's breathing grow more steady and even as she fades to sleep in his arms. Her cunt is wrapped warm and soft around his cock.

"Too late for second thoughts now. You didn't have to answer our booty call," Kezia points out.

"Probably not," Marco muses. He looks at Kezia's lovely mischievous face; then at Jenna, the sleeping beauty, love of his life. "But I'm glad I did."