When the Cat's Away… Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, slut, would you like to be kissed again?"

"Yes please, Gemma. I would like that a lot."

"Sorry, who would like it?"

The penny dropped once more. The ultimate lack of respect. I was expected to refer to myself as slut, not just to Naty but also to Gemma, and I suspected others as well. I was the newbie, so in this family I was most likely the lowest of the low.

"Slut would like that a lot."

"I thought so," came Gemma's teasing voice, "but you have work to do, slut. Now, shall we get your chair ready for you?"

"Gemma," I replied, a little nervous at my previous indiscretion and hoping it would not bring another punishment, "slut tried her chair earlier. It is a very nice chair for slut to work in, a very comfortable chair."

"I see," came a reply. "I will overlook it this time, but slut must remember that permission is needed to adorn such a luxury as this chair. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, Gemma. Slut is sorry. Slut will wait for permission to be given next time."

"Apology accepted, slut. Now give me a couple of minutes and I will get the chair ready for your work."

I watched as Gemma got to work, grabbing equipment from drawers and then fiddling with the chair itself. Before long, I understood that the holes in the seat were nothing to do with ventilation. A large protrusion stood upwards from the most forward of the two holes. No wonder Gemma had insisted I removed my panties. Then it struck me. The chair had two holes in the seat not just one. I swallowed hard, only imagining what the other one would hold.

"There, slut. Your chair is ready for you. Would you like to try it out?"

"Yes, Gemma. But . . ."

"What is it, slut?"

"It is rather large so will need some lubrication," came a timid reply.

"You are right, slut. So, what are you going to do about it?"

I looked at her quizzically.

"Well, isn't that what a slut's mouth is for, to add lubrication? Do I need to tell slut to bend over at the waist and give it a good sucking? I'm sure you can imagine it is the real thing and take it long and deep, just like you do with hubby's huge cock."

Once more I looked at her. Why had she mentioned hubby? Was she deliberately being a tease? I had never really been one for taking him in the mouth and definitely not long and deep, at least not until Mistress had ordered me to. That evening suddenly came back into view, his surprise at the way I took his cock and let him empty his load into my waiting mouth. Slowly, I bent over and kissed the head of the large upright phallus, before inching my way down its length. It must have been one hell of a picture, me in that short red dress bent over with my mouth bobbing up and down on a rubber cock.

I hadn't even thought about the view from behind. Here I was in a short red dress, a dress which I knew would have ridden up high the minute I bent over. Gemma obviously knew the same as it was her slender fingers which traced the outline of my snatch, sending shivers up inside. Was I already getting excited without her help? I guessed so, but with that little attention to my waiting sex I was soon feeling the dampness inside. When one finger found its way between my outer lips I moaned, a muffled moan, onto the rubber cock. Much to my disappointment, it withdrew, just as quickly as it had entered. I waited, listening for her next move, hoping she would take me there and then. Instead though it was a simple sucking noise which followed, and I could only imagine her taking that finger in her mouth.

"Okay, slut. My finger tells me you're wet enough, and sweet with it. One day I'll taste just how sweet you are, but not now. That chair isn't going to fill itself. Oh, and before you get up, why don't you smile for the camera?"

Her words were still ringing in my ears when I heard the first click. Instantly I turned my head, mouth still caressing the end of the rubber cock, to see what she was up to. Another tell-tale click told of a second photo being taken.

"Mistress will like these, or even better, maybe I could see who else is on your phone and might like to see what this slut gets up to. What do you think?" teased Gemma.

"Give it back!" came my almost snapped reply.

"Oh, isn't slut forgetting something . . . again!"

Damn, in my panic at the photos on my phone, I had forgotten my position. I was hardly able to make the demands, was I? And what's more, I had forgotten how to address Gemma again.

"Slut is sorry, Gemma," I replied, now standing with my head bowed.

"Too late, slut. I think a quick reminder is needed. Bend over, hands against the edge of the table."

"Owww," I screamed as the paddle landed hard against my already rosy ass. One on the left cheek, one on the right, and then a third. The third, not quite as hard as the previous two, gave rise to the biggest scream as it landed across my waiting sex.

"Okay, okay, no more Gemma. Slut is sorry and slut will remember in future."

The blows ceased, replaced by a gentle hand caressing my burning skin.

"Your apology is accepted, slut. Now, would you like to sit down for a while?"

Sit down? The way my ass was smarting, it wasn't the first thing on my mind. I knew though that this was a command rather than a question, so quickly acknowledged the request.

"Would slut like some help with her chair?"

"Thank you, Gemma, for your kindness, but I think slut can manage."

I turned around and looked at the rubber cock, pointing obscenely upwards from the middle of my chair seat. It was large, but not overly so, and still gleamed with my spit and saliva. I would have no problem taking this toy, after all I was used to taking Steffen's huge manhood, so that wasn't the cause of my hesitation. There was something else . . . something . . . what was the word . . . degrading. Yes, that was it. Once again, I felt like the worthless slut I was becoming, ready to be humiliated as I sank myself down on a rubber toy in front of another woman.

"Come on then, slut. We haven't got all day. There is work to be done," came Gemma's commanding voice. "Or, maybe slut does need a helping hand."

I didn't bring myself to reply. It was enough for her to watch me sink my pussy slowly down the upright shaft. A gasp as it forced its way inside and then a gradual movement until my ass landed on the cool leather seat. To be honest, the one good thing arising from this predicament was the way that the chill of the leather soothed the burn in my ass cheeks. I shuffled around slightly, getting comfortable, each movement causing a little friction inside my pussy. I could quite enjoy this, was the first thought which came into my mind.

"So, does my slut like having her cunt stuffed with a rubber cock? Isn't it just what a slut's cunt is made for? To be filled at all times."

"Yes, Gemma. Your slut likes to have a cock in her pussy."

"Pussy? Oh, you need to learn that a slut has a cunt, not a pussy. What does a slut have?"

"A cunt, Gemma. Your slut has a cunt, a cunt full of rubber cock."

"That's better. Now, before we get started, let me make sure you are totally secure in your chair. We wouldn't want slut slipping off, would we?"

Before I could react, Gemma had lifted my dress, balancing the flared skirt across the chair arms. I opened my legs slightly, presenting my flame red bush to my tormentor. There was no rubber cock in sight. I smiled. Degraded I might have been, but deep inside there was still something exciting about the situation. I guess I was prepared for what was to come, or so I thought. In my mind I ran through the likely outcome. Gemma would get me to ride this cock until I came and then probably have me lick my own juices off. To be honest, with my pussy full, it sounded like a good option.

What came next though caught me by surprise. It was a scarf of some sort, soft and silky, a long black scarf. Gemma held it in her hands, allowing the ends to gently swish against my naked legs. God how it set my nerves on end, the tiniest of strokes across my thighs, covering every inch from outside to in. I closed my eyes, enjoying these most stimulating of feelings. It was all Gemma needed. Expertly, and in a matter of seconds, she had dropped the sash in my lap, pushed my legs together and run the ends under the chair seat. I opened my eyes, but it was already too late. All I could do was watch as she ran the sash back across my legs once more before tying off somewhere down below. Now I was secure in my chair, in every way imaginable. I tried moving, but all I could manage was the tiniest of shuffles, not even enough to make use of the toy inside. Okay, I thought, I can reach down and undo the bindings. Even that though was not possible, whatever knot had been used was too far underneath the seat to be reachable.

"Good. That'll keep slut out of mischief. Now, if you stay there, I'll go get the invites for the event from Mistress. You won't go anywhere, will you?"

All I could do was smile. She knew I was not going anywhere. My only hope was that nobody would come into the room whilst she was away. I pulled the dress down to cover my bindings and watched as she headed for the corridor.

"Oh, I nearly forgot," came Gemma's voice from just outside. "I forgot to turn it on. How silly of me."

"Turn what on, Gemma," I called, but there was no response.

No response, other than the light buzz of a motor somewhere. I listened as the buzz became slightly louder. I was sure it was coming from the chair, but why? And then it happened. The toy inside my cunt moved slightly, only slowly, but a definite movement. It was only the start and as every minute passed the effect became stronger until finally the chair was fucking me. I could do nothing about it but let this rubber cock slide in and out of my cunt. It wasn't a full-on fucking; in fact, the movement was probably just an inch or two, but it was enough to set my nerve endings alive.

"Gemma, very funny. You can come back now," I called out, but again to no reply.

The cock was gradually getting faster, and I could feel my juices seeping out as my excitement grew. Before long I was panting, low moans interspersed with gasping breaths, as sparks became raging fires inside. I called out once more but again no reply from Gemma. It was becoming too much. I struggled at my bindings as the inevitable started, but they were too tight. Clenching my teeth, eager not to bring attention to myself, I let my body flow over the edge. Inside I felt the euphoria shoot through my body, outside though I managed to keep my calm composure, sure that she would return soon.

Still though, the chair continued with its relentless fucking. I lost any perception of time, my senses now consumed by the fires inside. How long had it been? I didn't know, but by the time the second climax approached I was moaning out loud, my skin flushed in colour and glowing with perspiration. This one was too much. I felt the spasm inside as the orgasm built inside my body. And then it hit, my whole body stiffening as I screamed out, wave after wave or pure unadulterated pleasure rippling through my diminutive frame.

Still though, there was no release. Pleasure was soon edging towards pain as the stimulation became too much. I was frantically trying to remove myself from this torture when suddenly the motor stopped. I practically slumped back in the chair, shaking slightly, but relieved that I was no longer being mechanically fucked. I never even noticed Gemma walk back into the room until she placed a large box on the table.

"Is everything okay, slut?" she asked, behaving like the total innocent.

I was too spent to give a reply.

"I always thought that was one of the nicest chairs. I do hope you found it comfortable, slut."

Again, no response.

"Now, if slut doesn't mind, we do have some work to do. Here is a box of invites, envelopes and labels. There is a printed address list. If you wouldn't mind putting invites in envelopes and writing labels, we'll get them over to Mistress."

To be honest, I didn't mind at all. At least it gave me a chance to recompose myself even if I was still bound to my chair. What should have been a ten-minute job, there were only a few invites, became a good hour or so as time after time I screwed up labels, unhappy with my still shaky handwriting. Finally, I called out to Gemma that all was done. She was there in a flash, inspecting my work.

"Well done, slut. Now shall we take them to Mistress to see if she approves?"

I couldn't wait. Anything to stretch my legs having been sat with a rubber cock up my cunt for so long. For all I had struggled, it took Gemma no time at all to release my bonds. I guess it was all about knowing where the knot was tied. Slowly, my body aching all over, I removed myself from that tormenting phallus. I ran my hand over my sodden cunt. There was a real feeling of emptiness inside. Glancing down at the chair I noticed the huge wet patch, at the centre of which was that rubber cock. I straightened my dress and waited for my next command, half expecting it to be an order to clean up the mess in the chair.

Instead though, the leash was attached again, and I was soon on my knees, carrying the box of invites as I followed Gemma through the side door and into the boardroom. There, sitting on the edge of the huge table was Naty. The box of invites was presented and at the same time the leash was unclipped. Knowing my place, I waited with hands clasped behind my back and my head bowed slightly.

"So, Gemma, how has slut been today?"

"Slut is a quick learner, Mistress. I am happy with her progress so far but think she still has much to understand."

"Do you think she needs to attend the training centre?"

My heart dropped. I could guess what that meant and so hoped that Gemma wasn't going to make a recommendation.

"No, Mistress, not yet. Leave slut with me for some more days and I think she will learn well. If you give permission Mistress, then maybe some time together outside of the office would also help."

"What a good idea. Would slut enjoy some time together with Gemma?"

I nodded.

"And Gemma, do you think slut deserves a reward?"

"Yes, Mistress. I think slut would enjoy a reward. Did you have anything in mind?"

Mistress Natalia didn't reply. She simply sat on the edge of the table, eased up her full skirt and slowly spread her legs apart. The minute I caught sight of her bare snatch I knew exactly what she had in mind. Deep inside, somebody had just pressed my happy button.

Still on my knees, hands behind my back, I shuffled forward to receive my sweet reward. If there was one thing I had learnt to like, it was the taste of another woman's pussy, especially when Naty was that other woman.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The day ended almost like it had started. That little red dress was hanging back in the cupboard and I had become the office girl Claudia once more, well almost the office girl. From the outside I was everything you expected of an office worker, underneath though I had gone commando, foregoing panties and bra as a token gesture to my newly found sluttiness.

I picked up the pile of invites—Naty had asked me if I wouldn't mind dropping them off at the post room on the way out—and headed for the lift. I glanced at the label on the first envelope, cursing at the scruffy looking handwriting. If there was one thing I did pride myself it, it was the neatness of my usual script. These though had been written too soon after that intense machine fuck, so maybe I had an excuse. It still wasn't me though, but anyway they would soon be off in the post.

How many had I written? I guessed six or seven. It was a shame I didn't count how many I was carrying. If I had then I would have noticed eight envelopes. An additional one had been slipped into the pile; the label written in a very different hand. I dropped the invites off at the post room with instructions for them to be sent at the end of the week.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time I reached home, I was shattered. Physically shattered, but mentally still wide-awake contemplating what had happened that day. Whether I needed one or not, something told me I had to wash away the dirtiness from earlier. I turned the shower on and returned to the bedroom whilst the water heated up. Stripping off, I couldn't help but glance in the mirror. I strained my head, trying to be an owl and look behind me. It was my ass which was the focus of my stare, remembering the picture on my phone of my smarting cheeks. I sighed, any redness from before had now just about faded away. I gently touched my bare flesh. It was still a little sensitive, but no lasting damage.

Before long I was in the shower, water cascading over my shoulders. Usually a haven of morning refreshment, energising fragrance and powerful torrents of water, tonight was a little different. I sat down amid the torrent of cascading water. There was just one thing on my mind.

What had I become?

Yes, slut was the right word. That's what I had become. It was one thing to have my exciting flings with Naty, and yes that's exactly what they were. This, though, was something different. I'd simply rolled over and let them dominate me, degrade me, use me as they wanted.

Why did I let it happen?

Why didn't I stop it?

Why am I sat here, thinking about it so much?

Why did I find it . . . surely this can't be right . . . nobody can feel like this . . . why did I find it . . . exciting . . . exhilarating . . . satisfying?

Why did I feel this way and what did it say about Claudia?

By the time I left my solitary shower and headed back to the bedroom, my train of thought was a little different. Still naked, I slipped under the duvet, tired yet satisfied. As I drifted off, I pondered a single question.

What will be next?

To be continued...