When the Cat's Away… Ch. 09

Story Info
Hubby's home and full of surprises, will Claudia enjoy them?
11.1k words
4.62
4.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © April 2020 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author, other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1: All sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Foreword #2: This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3: Thank you so much to a fellow story lover, Renate, for the inspiration behind this tale. I do hope she enjoys it and relates to my interpretation of her ideas.

Foreword #4: This is a ninth chapter in the "When the cat's away . . . " series. Although there is a little recap at the start, you may want to read the previous chapters to get up to speed with the story so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Claudia Leber was happily married, actually she still is happily married. Steffen was the love of her life, a giant of a man in all respects. For all Claudia was petite, Steffen was huge, in stature and in endowment. What's more, when Steffen decided he wanted something he usually got it, and whether she wanted to or not, Claudia always came to enjoy it. The only problem though was that Steffen travelled. It wasn't just a little travelling. Steffen would often be away for weeks. Claudia though, the doting wife, just got on with life, disappointed yet waiting in anticipation for his return.

It was on one such occasion that a casual invite to a Friday night drink introduced Claudia to Natalia, or Naty to her friends. It was just a chance encounter, or at least Claudia imagined it was just a chance encounter. It was though a meeting full of surprise, temptation, passion and, ultimately, satisfaction. Naty, the boss' wife, had touched all the right buttons and that chance opportunity had become a night of wanton lesbian lust.

For days afterwards, Claudia had been trying hard to convince herself that it shouldn't have happened and wouldn't happen again. By now though it had happened twice more, once with a strap-on at the same hotel and then later there was that day in the office. Okay, so that day hadn't exactly been a day of wanton lesbian lust, but it had been just as exciting and probably had much more of an impact on Claudia's life. She got the exposure that had been promised, and with it came a new role in the business and a sumptuous black leather collar.

She was no longer Claudia Leber, Accounts Controller.

She was now Claudia Leber, Mistress Natalia's secret little slut.

The first day in her new role was already over and Claudia was back home, contemplating the events of the day. For sure Claudia had been shown the ropes—tied down to a chair—along with the paddle and a clear picture of her standing in the family, or rather her kneeling. She'd been punished, degraded and pleasured, all in a day. Had it put her off?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The rest of the week was nowhere near as exciting as that first day. In fact, it was rather monotonous. Naty had been away, and Gemma was pre-occupied with the upcoming event. What I soon found out was that there wasn't much to do when the others were away. It seemed the role was more about delivering quality when it was needed, rather than churning out the continual quantity of my previous job. It was something I would have to get used to.

Anyway, if the rest of the time didn't leave me inspired, I had the prospect of Steffen coming home on Friday night to look forward to. Even better, he would be around for at least the next four weeks, which was almost unheard of.

By the end of the week, my calendar was taking shape. I had two entries in there: Mistress Natalia's by invitation only event in a few weeks' time, and what had been termed a team building event a week or so before. Team building? Did two people, Gemma and Claudia, make a team?

I left early on the Friday. It had been a quiet few days and, after all, I needed to make sure that Steffen had a good welcome back. I was so excited to have him home again. In my mind, I had everything planned. Assuming his flight wasn't late—I knew the answer to that as I had spent most of the day checking to see if it would be—he'd be home around six. Waiting for him would be a chilled bottle of his favourite white, served with the cutest smile from his doting wife. Oh, and yes, I already had a good idea what he would love to eat.

I had to hold back a smile, my naughty side imagining him dipping his face into something sweet, juicy and most personal. The thought of it sent a tingle down below. I glanced at my watch. It was already half past five. That tingle would have to wait. He would be home soon, and I still needed to get ready. Well, I guess that getting ready was a bit of an overstatement unless you counted donning nothing more than an almost see through negligee as a change in attire.

Glancing in the mirror, I smiled. I was one sexy woman, even if I said it myself. The sheer fabric did little to hide my pert breasts, dark nipples or flame red bush. The old Claudia wouldn't have given herself so much attention, knowing she was all right, but no more. This Claudia though had become much more confident in her sexuality. Okay, so I wouldn't put on a show for all and sundry, but in the privacy of my home, or even my office, I had lost many of my inhibitions.

In our last phone call, I'd given Steffen a glimpse of his new wife, and now I intended to show him how deep my desire was. Did I need to show him, or did I need him to be showing me? Was this whole performance simply to welcome him home, or was it fuelled by guilt over my secret affair with Naty? The boundaries were so grey that even I wasn't sure which was the right answer. I guess it probably boiled down to a single thing; did Steffen still want me?

Waiting was the worst thing. No matter how much I tried to busy myself, time seemed to stand still. I'd hear a car in the street and jump to attention, getting my hopes up before realising it was driving past. Another stopped. The sound of a door closing told me that its passenger had disembarked. I rushed to the bedroom window and peered out. My heart sank again when I saw it wasn't Steffen. Another four or five cars must have driven past, surprising for our quiet backwater of a road, before I heard one pull up outside. A door opened and closed, and somewhere in my mind I knew this was the one.

I ran downstairs, taking the steps two at a time. I reached the kitchen just as the side door opened, and in walked my beloved husband. He barely had time to drop his bags and coat before I was on him, arms wrapped around his neck as I stretched on tiptoes to land a warm kiss on his lips. As his lips met mine, soft flesh melding together in a firm caress, I could have died and gone to heaven. I'd missed him so much, more than ever before. To say I was happy to have Steffen back was so trite, especially after my less than faithful escapades, but it was true. Even the day-old prickly stubble didn't subdue my longing to be up close.

Weeks of pent up desire erupted from within. Like an excited teenager I was on a passion-fuelled mission, my mouth clamped on his as my tongue probed away looking for an opening. The response was almost immediate, his lips slowly parting. I dipped inside, catching that little jolt of electricity as our tongues touched. It was all I needed and soon that first kiss had become a full-blown embrace.

In my mind I only had one intention, and that was to show Steffen what he had been missing. Yes, I'd played around a bit whilst he was away, but today I would make sure he understood that's all it was. My heart, my desire—they were his and his alone.

His hands moved down and under my flimsy negligee. His large palms cupped my bare ass cheeks, giving each a playful squeeze in turn. Without warning, Steffen took hold—huge hands grabbed firmly, almost painfully, at my soft cheeks—and pulled me up against his chest. I clung on, my ass now about waist high as he held me there.

My heart pounded with excitement. I wrapped my feet around his manly legs and waited for his next move. If Steffen pulled his cock out and rammed it hard up my waiting pussy I would have cried out in ecstasy. Instead, he spun around, my petite frame clinging on like a limpet. My mind was so set on giving him a good fucking, that I wasn't really paying too much attention to the finer details, those intentions which would soon become clear.

It was the chill of polished wood up against my naked flesh which briefly broke me out of my state of wanton lust. I glanced down at the kitchen table; my ass now perched on one end. I smiled as the reality of the situation dawned on me, a flush of naughty excitement filling my mind. Steffen couldn't wait and would ravage me right here in the kitchen, and I would enjoy every minute of it.

Shuffling back a little, I stared at my darling husband. One by one I raised my feet up to the table edge. I knew exactly the image I was giving him as my naked snatch came into view. I could see him smiling and knew it would only be a matter of time before his trousers were falling to the floor, and that monster cock would make its reacquaintance with my aching sex.

"Missed me?" I whispered.

There was no reply, just a most cheeky smile on his face. I glanced down at his trousers and could swear that he was bulging within. Now to make sure he was under no illusion as to what was on offer. I wiggled my ass seductively, teasing him with my naked sex. Still there was no reaction, Steffen just stood and watched.

I guess I couldn't blame him for playing hard to get, could I?

Making sure he understood my intentions, I pulled the hem of my negligee up higher and ran a hand down over my snatch. To my captive audience, I slowly worked my outer lips. Almost immediately, and a clear sign of how hot I was feeling, they eased apart, revealing the dampness inside and the slightest glimpse of my opening. I pushed a finger up into my pussy then pulled it out, glistening with juices. Slowly, seductively, I took the gleaming digit into my mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "so wet, so sweet, so tempting, so yours. After all that time away, you must be longing for something so tasty."

This time there was a reaction, but not the one I expected. Instead of the sight of trousers falling to the floor, what I got was a repeat of that wry smile.

"Had a nibble on the plane, so all good, even if it looks so very tempting. Now, you won't mind if I go change into something more comfortable, will you? Been a long day, you know."

With that, Steffen slipped his shoes off, grabbed both bags and disappeared. I sat there, by now my mind a mix of needful desire and confusion. Oh yes, I had stoked my desire, but what really perplexed me was why Steffen didn't take advantage. I was serving it on a plate—or to be more precise, on a table—for him, and he had walked away.

Steffen was never one to turn down an open offer; in fact, it was usually me trying to evade his lustful intentions. So, why tonight? Was he not well? Or, was it—I paused, thinking for a moment—was it his reaction to the disclosure about me and Natalia? He had said he understood, and that I should explore my womanly needs, but had he really meant it?

Muffled footsteps on the stairs told me where he was heading. Maybe bedroom, and something more comfortable, still left a chance of fulfilment. I scooted down off the table, rearranged my skimpy negligee, then headed upstairs. When I got there, Steffen was already in a state of undress, his shirt off and trousers part way down his legs.

Oh, how I had missed his manliness. Once more I couldn't control myself. Without hesitation, I jumped on him from behind, clamping my arms and legs around his torso in a piggy-back ride. Placing hands over his eyes and kissing sensually over his neck, I whispered in his ear.

"Guess who?"

Oh, yes, that got a reaction. In a half yank, half turn, Steffen had pulled my petite frame around to the front. Once more I sat in his arms, this time snuggled up against his naked chest. I kissed him on the lips, eliciting a reply but nothing more than a courteous peck.

"Is everything all right, Steffen?" I asked as he placed me down on the bed.

"It's fine," came his reply.

"Don't you fancy me anymore? Is it... well, is it... because of Nat—"

"No, no," he interrupted me. "It's nothing like that. Look—"

Steffen broke off and sat on the bed at the side of me. He wrapped a long arm around my shoulders and gave me a gentle peck on the forehead, before continuing.

"I do love you, and I can see what an effort you've gone to. Really was a most enjoyable surprise, and any other time... it's just been a few long days, and I'm a bit on the tired side. I'd really love it if you wanted to snuggle up together. Oh, and I nearly forgot—"

For a second time Steffen left me there. This time though it was only for a second as he picked something up off the floor.

"Here," he continued, passing me a large glossy bag, "this is for you. You can wear it to dinner tomorrow."

"Dinner?"

"Yes, Dinner. I thought it would be nice for some time alone with my darling wife, just the two of us. You know, let somebody else do all the hard work while we have a bit of fun."

"Mmmm," I said, "sounds good. Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Sure do. One of my business associates suggested the place... said she'd been there before with a girlfriend. Also reckoned they had a fantastic restaurant; food to die for and a great view."

"Always good to have a recommendation," I replied.

"She also suggested staying over and making a night of it."

"Staying over?"

"Yes, you know... que sera sera, whatever will be will be. Go with the flow and see where the night takes us. How does that sound, Mrs Leber?"

"Sounds fantastic, Mr Leber," I replied, my mind already painting pictures of where I would love the night to take us, pictures of a huge bed, a naked husband and a more than satisfied smile on my face.

"Where is it?" I asked.

I gave him my most desirable puppy eyes, then blew a gentle kiss. He might not have wanted it tonight, but he obviously still loved me.

"You'll see. Now, aren't you gonna open your present?" Steffen asked.

Not one to refuse an invitation, I soon had the contents of the bag spread out across the bed. I gasped, totally not expecting such a wonderful gift. Moments later I was standing in front of the mirror holding the little black dress up against my tiny frame, beaming. I swayed from side to side, watching the silky fabric follow in time with my movements.

Could there have been a more perfect outfit? Up top, narrow straps came down over the shoulders before filling out across the bust with just the right amount of cleavage on display. Narrow across the waist, the dress then flared out in a loose fullness before finishing part way down my thighs. It was much shorter than I would normally choose, but yes, I loved it. I cut a fine figure of a woman as I held the dress in front of me.

If the front was beautiful, elegant and sophisticated, the back... well, I guess racy was the word to describe it. In fact, it was most likely a bit of a misnomer to talk about the back of this dress, as it really didn't have much of one. Fine black silk swept around from over the bust, curving seductively down each side before reaching a soft point beneath the waist. It wasn't indecent, just backless. The whole garment was held together by those two thin straps. Teasingly they traced lines up from the bust and across the shoulders, before criss-crossing down my back. Almost hidden loops secured the dress in place before the same cords were tied off in a bow somewhere around my waist.

"Go on then," Steffen continued, "it'll look wonderful."

Within a moment or two I'd stripped off and was pulling the silky fabric over my pale skin. Holding the straps in one hand, to stop the dress falling open, I gave a twirl. It couldn't have fitted any better nor looked any nicer. I'd never known Steffen buy me clothes before, at least nothing other than sexy lingerie, so this was such an amazing surprise. In that instant, the fact that Steffen had turned me down didn't seem to matter anymore. With me wearing this little black number he wouldn't be able to resist.

I took it off, hanging the dress carefully to avoid creases, and turned in for the night. With Steffen's huge arms wrapped around me, I was asleep in no time.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next afternoon came quickly and, as the hours ticked on, I became more and more excited and inquisitive.

"Go on, Steffen, where are we going?"

"Oh, you'll see."

"Not even a little clue?"

"Well... suffice to say it's the place to be seen and be seen in. Now, get yourself changed or we'll miss our lift."

With that, I disappeared upstairs. So, Steffen reckoned it was the in place to be seen. If so, I sure wanted to feel a million dollars. The little black dress was a no-brainer, but what to wear underneath? By the time I'd rummaged through my drawers, it looked like a bomb had hit. Almost as quick as I had thrown everything out, I stuffed clothing back away, leaving a handful of black lingerie on the bed.

I smiled as I imagined my Steffen unwrapping his little wife and finding her dressed so sexily. Moments later I was smiling at my reflection, pale skin accentuating the black lingerie. I was the epitome of sexy sophistication. Oh yes, I'd chosen well. I never had the largest of breasts, but an aptly designed push-up bra could still create the most delightful cleavage. Stockings and garter belt were essential; I knew how much they turned him on.

Then there were the knickers. Should I or shouldn't I, that was the question. In the end I plumped for 'should' just in case the dress wasn't so well behaved if it was a bit breezy outside. Still though, I wanted him to be guessing so the answer was the skimpiest strings that I owned; pure black, a small triangle covering my bush before thinning out to nothing more than a length of cord, disappearing up between my ass cheeks to emerge again across my hips. From behind, and at the right angle, it seemed I wasn't wearing anything at all.

All that was left was the dress. I slipped it over my head, easing the silky fabric down before fiddling behind to pass the straps across my shoulders, through the two loops and then to secure them in a bow at the back. I thought I had nimble fingers, but this was like threading a needle with your eyes closed. Imagine the relief as the bow pulled tight and I was secure inside. It was time for a quick twirl.

"No, no," I called out as I glanced at my reflection. It was obvious now, but I really hadn't thought of what might be on display. There was no way I could go out with a huge bra-strap visible across my back, nor with the clips from the garter belt forming tell-tale bumps under the silk fabric, exactly where all eyes would follow the outline of my waist and hips. What else did I have?

"You ready yet?" came a call from downstairs.

"Shit," I cursed. What was I to do now?

"We need to be out of here?" he called again.

There was only one thing for it. Lifting the hem of the dress, I did away with the garter belt and stockings. Then, after a bit of contortionism—there was no way I would mess around with undoing and then refastening that bow—I removed the bra. Once more I gave a twirl. It didn't have the wow factor underneath, but from the outside I sure was gonna knock 'em for dead. Black patent leather heels, the ones Naty had bought for me to wear in the office, and a clutch bag finished off the outfit.