When the Cat's Away… Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw it: my office block standing in the shadows of giants. My heart fluttered slightly. Here I was, looking out at that top floor, that executive floor, the floor where so much had happened in such a short time. It was difficult to make out, but were there lights on inside? It was only a flicker, maybe a glimpse of something glinting inside, or perhaps even a reflection from down below.

Nobody should be working at this time of night, especially on a Saturday. Shadows played with my mind though, and I wondered. Here I was looking out across a near sleeping city. Who else might be doing the same thing and what would they be seeing from their vantage point? So taken in was I by the thought of somebody being there, that I never registered Steffen joining me until I felt the warmth of his breath on my neck.

"What's my gorgeous little wife looking at?" he whispered.

"Beautiful, isn't it? The way they twinkle and shine like little jewels in the dark."

"Oh, yes, she is most beautiful."

I took a half step back from the window and immediately his arms wrapped around me, one over my chest and the other around my waist. Gentle kisses caressed my neck and I snuggled back into his grasp.

"Love you, Steffen," I whispered.

There was no reply, Steffen letting his hands do the talking as he ran them over my silk clad body. The feel of that sleek fabric moving in time with his hands over my otherwise bare skin was fantastic. Before long, I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed his every movement. It was like being caressed with the silkiest of touches, Steffen's hands covering almost every inch of my front before... I gasped as he pulled me hard against his manly frame, his arms now snaked around me like some boa constrictor, holding mine tightly by my sides, one hand nestling over my silk clad breast and the other wrapped around my waist.

"Huh," I gasped once more as he squeezed at my tender flesh.

It wasn't a gasp of pain, but more one of surprise. With my arms constrained, there was little I could do to resist, not that I wanted to. I could feel my nipples harden as he played, one by one, with my tiny tits. I was sure he would soon feel them through the silky fabric. A hard pinch, accompanied by my high-pitched squeal, told me I was right. I should have been fighting him off, or at least getting some self-control back, but instead my heart was thumping and I could feel that tingle start again down below. Restrained I might have been, but still I was getting all hot and bothered inside.

His other hand slid gracefully down my stomach before resting over my mound. Still though he teased my breasts, massaging hard before taking my breath away with every pinch and twist at my protruding nipples. By the time he started to work me down below, fingers pressing hard through the silky fabric, rubbing against my apex before drawing little circles over my sex, I was trembling in his arms. By now my breath was ragged and the desire inside was becoming ever more raging.

"You like that don't you," he whispered in my ear, his warm breath feeling equally silky across my neck. "You like the way I twist and pinch your pert little breasts."

I gasped as actions emphasised his words.

"And more so, I can feel how you quiver as I work your aching sex. Tell me I'm not wrong?"

"Yes... No..." I gasped between near panting breaths as weeks of guilty desire flooded through my body.

"But it's not enough, is it? You want more, don't you?"

He didn't wait for a reply. By now Steffen was practically nibbling on my neck, as his hand dropped down lower. I shivered at the feel of fingers on my bare leg, before gasping as they ran upwards under the hemline of my dress. Without thinking and as his fingers inched upwards, I found myself parting my legs slightly, excitement building inside as he inched towards my aching sex.

"Huh," came a gasp as fingers nudged up against the skimpy fabric of my thong, then disappeared once more.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he teased in my ear as his hand traced the triangle of fabric covering my mound.

There was something in his voice which told me he already knew, maybe there was even disappointment that I hadn't gone out commando that night. If there was, he didn't let up. His finger teased my now puffy lips, tugging at the flimsy fabric as he sought my dripping sex below. Tighter and tighter I felt the string pull up against my sex, my breath coming in pants as fires built inside.

I could feel the wetness down below, knowing my little knickers were most likely soaked. Still though he continued, now rubbing at my puffy inner lips which had been splayed open as he forced the slender gusset up against my sex. I could feel his fingers press against my opening and moaned out loud.

"Tell me. You like the way I tease your tender sex, don't you?"

"Yessss," I moaned between panted breaths, tiny ripples of excitement now flickering inside.

The more he continued to work his fingers, the stronger those fires built and the more I lost control. I sank back into his manly torso, eyes screwed shut. A squeal as he pinched a nipple, a moan as he circled my sex, all to the underlying rhythm of deep panted breaths. There was now a most carnal symphony filling the room.

Without warning he took me to the next level, easing a finger past the gusset of my panties and sinking into my sodden sex. I could swear that my tight pussy walls were practically pulling him in. I was so hot down below and I so longed for him to work my sex.

When he did, slowly moving that finger in and out, I moaned out loud, almost cumming at the slightest of touches. When a second pushed inside, the first signs of orgasm hit, a wave of pleasure shooting through my tiny frame. Clamping down hard on his fingers, I could feel every movement inside my tight little pussy. There was nothing I could do as he held me there and worked my sex with those invading digits.

As a second wave of pleasure flooded my mind, I held my breath. It was only a matter of time before I reached the point of no return, and I think he knew it.

"Cum for me, Claudia. Cum for me," he teased, picking up the pace as he thrust his fingers in and out, a squelch accompanying every movement.

It didn't take long before the room was filled with a carnal scream. Euphoria flooded my body as the big one hit. My legs wobbled, the climax now overwhelming my senses as my pussy went into spasm.

I stood there, shaking, as I tried to come down from my high, barely reacting to the slight tug from behind. There it was again, a gentle tug, maybe a pull at my little black dress. When I realised what it was, it was too late. Another tug at the bow behind my back and suddenly the cords came loose. Instinctively I grabbed for the front of the dress, but Steffen was one step ahead, grabbing my hands in his and holding them still.

I could do nothing as those thin cords slipped over my shoulders and the little black dress fell down at the front. I had no option. In an instant, the silky fabric was draped around my hips. A wiggle and shuffle later, and it fell to a heap on the floor.

"Yes," Steffen whispered, "most beautiful indeed."

Tentatively, still wobbly on my feet, I stepped out of the dress and Steffen nudged it away to the side. Here I stood, in a brightly lit hotel room, directly in front of a floor to ceiling window, dressed in nothing more than black heels, a soaked black string and that choker around my neck. My heart thumped, pure adrenaline and the remains of a huge orgasm masking the fear that somebody might see us there.

"Take them off," he whispered.

"What?" I gasped, still breathing hard.

"Your sodden knickers. Take them off."

Still facing the window, I pulled the skimpy string over my hips, feeling how wet the tiny bit of fabric was. Bending at the waist I ran them down to my knees. It was as I bent further, my ass sticking backwards, that I felt a tell-tale hardness press into my ass from behind.

"Seems you've got me all hard," he whispered. "Any ideas what I should do with it now?"

I wiggled my ass, positioning him in just the right place and pushing back in a sign of encouragement, as if he needed one—oh, yes, I thought, as his cock nudged at my still sensitive sex. Pressing back further, I was so close to impaling myself on the end of his erection.

"I'm sure I can think of something," I teased, rubbing my pussy lips over his tip as I pulled my knickers over my feet.

I stood up and turned around, a smile across my face as I saw his rampant manhood sticking out like a flagpole. I took his huge cock in my hand. It had been a while since this big boy had stretched me wide, and I wasn't going to turn down an opportunity. I started to stroke gently at his shaft, feeling every inch of length, as I thought about it filling me up. It was too much to resist and for the second night in a row I jumped into his arms.

"Throw me on that bed and ravage my dripping sex with your monster cock," I whispered into his ear.

Oh yes, that got a reaction, but once again not quite the one I had imagined. It was the surprise of coldness which made me squeal, as Steffen took control and rested me up against that window. My heart skipped a beat at the sudden realisation—Steffen was going to fuck me up against the hotel window.

I could feel the wetness down below. I was so excited. The combination of wanton desire and fear of exposure were one hell of a turn on. Arms around his shoulders and with my still heeled feet around his ass, I balanced myself between the glass and his manly torso. I placed my mouth on his and we kissed, an expectant tingle soon spreading through my lips.

When his cock nudged up close to my puffy lips, a similar tingle of excitement shot through my sex. Eyes closed, I waited, feeling him probe away at my sex until...

"Mmmm," I moaned as his tip eased between my puffy lips and nestled over my opening.

What was he waiting for? He had me where he wanted me. All he had to do was impale himself within my hot little cunt. Still though he waited. I tried as best I could to lower myself down but pressed up against the glass, I couldn't get more than the tip inside.

"Missed me?" he whispered.

"Yes," I replied.

"Sure?"

"Yes, yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I've missed you... missed your huge cock... missed the way you fill my dripping—"

I could say no more, my breath taken away as, in a single movement, he thrust deep inside. I felt my sodden pussy stretching tight around his huge manhood as he impaled himself in my waiting sex. It got me every time, that feeling of fullness as I took his entire length. Standing here—okay, well technically he was standing and I was somewhere in mid-air, sandwiched between the cold glass of the window and the steamy heat of my darling husband—he seemed to go deeper still.

"Fill your dripping cunt?" he whispered in my ear. "Oh yes. You just couldn't wait. The minute I walked in the door yesterday, I knew what you wanted. So now you have it. I wonder, what should I do next?"

"Fuck me!" I screamed at him, carnal desire once again ruling my mind.

I was about to yell it once more, when he took my breath away, pulling almost out before plunging back inside. It was a clear statement. I had asked to be fucked and that's what I was going to get, nothing gentle, nothing sensual, just a hard, fast fuck. There was nothing I desired more, but to feel him pummel my aching sex.

He was like a human piledriver, slowly pulling out then ramming his cock back into me. Each thrust had me gasp, his momentum sliding me up against the glass. My legs and arms were now clamped around his torso, holding on for dear life as the assault on my sex continued.

Soon I was moaning profusely, surprised how quickly those fires had reignited inside. I screwed my eyes closed, head pointing somewhere towards the ceiling, an expression of lustful desire painted across my face. Still though, Steffen pummelled away at my sex, like a man possessed and desperate to make up for lost time.

Embers, if that's what they were, had soon flickered into life and within moments had intensified into raging flames as he continued his pounding.

"Yesss," I moaned, words now mumbled between hard fast breaths.

Still he continued his assault on my pussy. With the raging fire deep, it was taking all my strength to keep my grip on his body. One by one, I lowered my wobbly legs, my feet on tiptoes as I struggled for stability.

By now, Steffen's grunts had joined my carnal moans in a weird passionate musical duo. I knew it would only be a matter of time for both of us, before we passed the point of no return. The only question was who would be first.

I screamed as the first wave of a second orgasm shot through my body. It seemed to encourage Steffen and he pounded into my pussy, both of us now panting with the exertion. Once more a surge of pleasure flooded my body. I was riding the wave and it was a bit of a monster. Every scream seemed to have him thrusting harder. Without thinking, I was digging my nails hard into his back.

I was so tight around him, my pussy desperately trying yet failing to cling on to his huge cock. And then it hit me, a wall of euphoria erupting out from deep inside. I had cum for a second time, yet this one was so much more intense. Still he continued, sending shivers through my petite frame as he took me to places I had only dreamed of.

How I was still standing, I did not know. I guessed it had something to do with being the meat in a sandwich between his manly torso and that pane of glass, but somehow I remained upright. Eyes still screwed shut, head now slumped against his chest, I could see jewels in the darkness of my imagination. Jewels of pure carnal delight; exploding like fireworks across a night-time sky.

I felt his every move, his every thrust sending shock waves through my supersensitive sex, and then nothing—nothing but a warmth inside.

I stood there, panting, his monster cock still deep inside my aching pussy and a warmth throughout my innermost self. I savoured that moment, willing it to last forever. Inside, that warmth, that sensual loving warmth spread through my whole body. In that instant I confirmed once more, for all my exciting exploits with Mistress Natalia, I still loved my darling Steffen, and he loved me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, I awoke naked, my petite frame snuggled into Steffen's arms. I gazed out at the view, as night became day. Those sparkling jewels were no more, at least no longer physically there. In my mind though, all I needed to do was close my eyes and they came flooding back. Across the glass, smeary body prints told of that night of sublime pleasure.

Just thinking about it, sent a pleasureful warmth through my body. He'd caressed the fires last night, leaving me panting in desire, before stoking those very flames into a raging inferno.

I'd got everything I could have dreamed of, and more. The only question now was how I could say thank you. How could I show him what it meant? The little devil inside, told me the perfect way to do just that. On such a beautiful morning, it was about time my darling husband got up again.

Careful not to wake him, I wriggled my naked body—no wonder he had said I didn't need to pack anything, as after that night of passion it took all of my energy just to crawl into bed—below the sheets, searching for my prize asset.

Even soft, he wasn't exactly small, but he was no good to me in this state. If I was going to get him up this morning, then it was about time I got started. A combination of hands and lips—fingers caressed his rapidly lengthening shaft while tiny kisses tickled his sensitive skin—soon had memories of the previous night coming back to me. Every now and then he became restless and I would ease off. I wasn't ready to have him wake up yet.

Before long, I held his erect cock in my hand. It was time to say thank you. I smiled, before kissing the tip of his cock, flicking out my tongue as I covered every inch of his manhood. Was it my imagination, or was there the stale taste of sweet pussy on my tongue? Only one way to find out. Pursing my lips, I took his head into my mouth, easing his foreskin back as I went. I ran my tongue over his exposed head, gently caressing his sensitive skin. A gentle sleepy moan from above, told me he was feeling the love. Yes, in my mind, I could taste the night before on his once again rampant cock.

I'd never been one for blowjobs until I had met Naty, and here I was not only giving him one, but excited at the idea of doing it. Slowly at first, I worked my mouth up and down his shaft, taking as much inside as I could without gagging, before pulling off.

He moaned again, and I picked up the pace, becoming faster and firmer with every appreciative noise. Was he awake already? I could sort of hear murmured words from above, but with the duvet over my head it was not obvious what he was saying. I picked out the odd moan, maybe a yes from time to time, and what seemed like a name, but the latter was not really understandable. In my mind, I had him moaning my name as I bounced my mouth up and down on his cock.

Imagine my surprise when a hand landed on the back of my head, caressing my ginger hair as I continued to stroke his hard cock.

I pulled off, smiled, then sank down once more, taking his head deep into my throat for a moment. Then it was back to the rhythm, bobbing up and down in time with his moans. I grabbed his balls in my hand, wondering if they had actually filled once more after the load he gave me last night.

Then I felt him tighten, moans stopping. I could only imagine him holding his breath, waiting for the inevitable. Once more I sank down as far as I could, then pulled off. Slowly now, taking him deep then sucking hard as I withdrew, I edged him towards his own climax. A playful squeeze at his tight balls and then a grunt from above, foretold that eruption of saltiness which soon filled my mouth.

What better way to start the day, than to have cream for breakfast and that's what I came to enjoy—or to be more accurate, Steffen came, and I enjoyed.

Dressed once more, it was soon time to depart the hotel room. Again, I would leave with more than I had arrived, not physically, but definitely in terms of wondrous memories.

Before leaving, I had to stare back out across the city. For a Sunday it was already rather busy, but it wasn't the people I was watching. Instead, my eyes were set on the top floor of a certain office block. It was quiet now, but still I wondered. I had seen lights there the night before, something glinting back at me. Had there been somebody inside, and what were they up to?

I shook my head. No, it must have been my imagination running riot, seeing lights shine from within and thinking somebody was inside. What would they have been doing anyway? There wouldn't have been much of a view out from that office window, would there? After all, the only view they could have had would have been the windows of many other tower blocks. It's not like there'd be anything interesting to watch, is it?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back home, I thanked Steffen for such a wonderful weekend. I did so hope it was the start of many, but I guess we both knew that work would get in the way.

Talking about work, I told him about the team-building weekend with Gemma. The expectant thousand questions never came. There were no objections. Work comes first is what he told me. Inside, I chuckled. Linking work with cumming was such an irony.

I even mentioned the event organised by Natalia. Once more there was no objection. In fact, it seemed he had a similar commitment at the same time. I stared at the gold envelope as he showed me the invitation.