When the Cat's Away… Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't the end of it. As I sauntered off in the direction he had suggested, I heard Gemma call out once more, her voice loud enough to be audible in all corners of the store.

"Oh, I nearly forgot. She'll be wanting a plug as well... a big one for her cute little ass."

My first reaction was of embarrassment, a flush of warmth shooting through my skin. I could only imagine the whole clientele turning to look at who was asking for such things, or more to the point, who they were for. Once more, I so wished the ground could swallow me up.

Embarrassment soon turned to shock, fuelled from Gemma's directness, her total lack of consideration as to who might be listening or, by now, looking. The corset... well, if it looked anything like the top of Gemma's corset dress, that could be appealing, even exciting. I could do the dominant look just as well as she could. That excitement though had quickly dissipated when the plug was announced. It was obviously a statement, a sign of who was in control. Whether she intended it to be used or not, the message couldn't have been clearer. Gemma would give the orders and her little pet would smile and obey. Just like the owner throws the stick and the young pet bounds along after it, wagging her tail behind her.

I reached up and felt at the collar around my neck. The role had been mine to accept and I had gladly accepted it, even been excited at the idea of serving a mistress. I just hadn't realised that servitude would not be limited to the confines of that office. It was obvious that I would soon have to get used to it, at least if I was going to please my chosen Mistress.

And then it struck me. The guy in the doorway. He had thought nothing about telling two strangers what he had bought, and to be honest we had not reacted with any shock or disdain. So why should I be any different? It took a bit of getting used to, this feeling that I belonged to somebody else, to simply do as commanded, or to be... once more I shivered at the idea of being trained. There was nothing for it. Gemma had given the orders and I would follow them. After all, pleasing my Mistress always came with rich rewards.

By the time Gemma caught up with me, I was already holding a plug in my hand; a stylish red object, not too wide, adorned with a crystal diamond.

"Does this meet with your approval?" I asked, smiling back at Gemma as I held the toy out.

"Very nice," she replied, "but I had in mind something longer, something a little more... shall we say... filling."

I looked at her, a slight nervousness in my eyes at the idea of something bigger.

"Give me a moment, I'll get some help."

"Help? I'm sure we can find something."

"Yes, but we haven't got all day. I'll call the guy over to see what he's got. He's bound to have something bigger hidden away."

Moments later I was smiling at the young lad as once more he enquired how he could help. It was a sweet innocent smile. The lad was nice enough, but nothing more than a college kid. I'd have been surprised if he'd gone any further than watching the odd porn flick. Quite ironic that we'd be asking him for advice, and I guess I relaxed a little at the thought that he may well have been more uncomfortable than I was. But then, he had been so quick at recognising my collar and reacting to Gemma as my owner. Once more, it seemed that appearances were most deceptive.

"Yes," replied Gemma. "I'm looking for something like this, but longer. Any ideas?"

This was going to be interesting, I thought to myself, watching as he eyed my petite frame up and down before returning to the shelves. If nothing else, from the way he went about searching shelves and drawers, he certainly took his job seriously.

"What about this one?" he finally responded, handing Gemma a box. "Long and secure. She could wear it all day with little discomfort and, being metal... well you know how metal is a great conductor... hot, cold, vibrations. Play around and you'll soon see."

By now I was straining to look at the toy, but to no avail. I guess I would have to wait until we got back to the apartment.

"Yes, yes, that's just the thing. Now how about something to wear. Can you help us with that? I had something leather in mind, pulled tight around her tiny waist but showing off all her beauty. Any ideas?"

"Follow me."

There was a sort of spring in his step as we followed the young lad to the back of the store. It was another world back here. All manner of outfits, in every colour or material you could imagine, hung down from the rails. I couldn't help myself but leave Gemma and the young lad to their own conversation, as I went on a little exploration of my own. There had to be something perfect, just waiting for little Claudia to find it.

It was a latex baby-doll style dress which grabbed my attention and I stood there holding it up in front of my clothed body, imagining just how it would feel on. There was something so exciting about the coolness of the fabric and I could really imagine myself bedecked in shiny black. Oh yes, I loved it, cool and sleek. It was an off the shoulder number, cut outs in all the right places, an almost indecent flared skirt, and an all so tempting zip running down the front. I could pair it with stockings and thigh length boots. Oh, how Steffen would love this new look. No, it was not about Steffen. Oh, how I loved this new look.

I was still imagining myself as a more dominant Claudia, even a kinky Claudia, when I heard Gemma's voice.

"Pet, come try this one for size."

I glanced at the garment she was holding up. It was more of a corset than a dress, black leather, hourglass shaped with curved lines of riveted studding running down the front. The reverse was solid leather, front and back joined through a mix of buckles and loops. The buckles, well they were obvious, but why loops? It was not like they connected to anything.

"Go on then, slip your top off and let's see how it fits," Gemma suggested.

I glanced once more, first at the corset and then at Gemma.

"B... but..." I started.

"No buts, my little pet. You know better than to disobey an order. Now, you can use the changing room here if you are really that shy, or one of the rooms round the back. Your choice."

A small discreet sign on one wall pointed the way around the back. Suffice to say they were not changing rooms, and I really didn't sense the glory in using them. I didn't have a choice, but to try the garment on. Trying it on wasn't the problem, it was sexy after all. The problem... well it was just a little revealing in places. Down below, the corset came to a point somewhere over my mound and ass, but up top, well suffice to say the cups were only there for balance and not coverage.

"I'm waiting," Gemma commanded, her voice now becoming increasingly stern.

Moments later, the curtain opened, and I stepped out of the changing room. In for a penny, in for a pound, I really wanted to see how the corset looked so had removed both my top and skirt. I couldn't resist my own inspection first and, yes, I liked what I saw. The quarter cups held my tiny pert breasts firmly out, whilst the bottom revealed just a short strip of red fabric as my panties disappeared between my legs. I so hoped that Gemma was also appreciative.

"Oh, yes," Gemma confirmed, "an excellent choice."

I felt her hand run up the front of my bare legs, pausing shortly over my panty clad sex before traversing to the back. I was so preoccupied by the way she cupped my ass, that I never noticed her other hand until—

"Owww!" I shrieked as fingers pinched down on a bare nipple. "What was that for?"

"Did I give you permission to get excited?"

It was true. Despite my reluctance, standing here partially clothed in front of a stranger was exciting. My nipples... well they were already standing to attention.

"Now, take it off. You get yourself dressed and I'll sort out the payment."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Over at the till, Gemma was busy in conversation.

"So, I'll take the plug with me, but can you deliver the corset? Oh, and don't forget that strap you mentioned. You know, the one which fastens on between the legs. Did you say it took two on the inside and one pointing out?"

"Yes, that's right. You can attach a dildo and a plug to fill her two holes or use it as a strap-on if you fancy her pleasuring others."

"Or both, if I'm really feeling devilish," Gemma replied. "Now, how about delivery?"

"When do you need it by?"

"Any chance of this evening?"

"Sorry, usually it's two to three days for delivery."

"Oh, I nearly forgot. Here's a few more things I need. Do you think you could deliver those too?"

The lad looked at the piece of paper that he had just been handed and smiled.

"Sure, we've got all those. Are they also for your pet here?"

Gemma didn't answer, but that devilish look in her eyes said more than words could do. There was a pause as the two just stared at each other.

"Now, how about that delivery? We're local, and I'm sure we could make it worth your while."

"I dunno, it is against company policy."

"What time do you finish?"

"About six."

"Then, what's the problem. Here's the address. Pop around at six and drop the box off. We've no plans to be going anywhere this evening—in fact, I'll guarantee my little pet will be so tied up in her work that she won't have time to think about leaving. Oh, and I'll make sure you get a huge reward for your troubles."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A couple of hours later we were sat in a most delightful bistro. It was so quaint, so charming, so very Italian. Wooden chairs nestled in at square wooden tables, each bedecked with a white tablecloth, triangles of fabric hanging down on each side. The place was fairly full, surprising for a lunchtime. Even so, the tables were not so close together, which gave a little privacy when it came to conversation. As we ordered, it seemed that things had reverted to normal, so I took my opportunity.

"Do I have to wear the corset at Mistress Natalia's party?"

I wish I'd never asked as the response rather took me by surprise.

"You like it don't you? I saw how excited you got trying it on."

"Yes, I liked it. It's just... well, it just doesn't cover up that much."

"With a body as sumptuous as yours, do you really want to hide it away. I bet you're the first to go topless when the sun shines."

Gemma had a point. There was something about an all over tan which gave some colour to my usually pale skin, so yes I did tend to strip off on the odd occasion that I could, but always in the confines of my own garden.

"Don't you see it, Claudia? Natalia is a collector. She loves to collect fine art and when she gets something so beautiful, she wants to share it, or at least let everyone know she owns it. I thought you knew that. When you accepted the collar, you knew you were hers to do with as she pleases, and most of all you were to make sure she remains pleased. The parties, well think of them as an interactive gallery, for her guests and, most of all, for her to enjoy her latest acquisitions."

Gemma was being so blunt. It wasn't like that, was it? We had something going, that's what I liked about Naty. It wasn't anything to do with her presence, the way she commanded herself and the way she got whatever she wanted. It wasn't the desire to be pleasing her every wish which attracted me to this older woman.

Over and over I told myself that I hadn't slumped to the point of needing to be commanded, of needing to feel the desire, of needing to be used for the pleasure of others. Over and over I told myself it wasn't true. In my mind it wasn't true, but my heart... it seemed by heart was betraying my mind. Naty had shown me true excitement, the sort which should never happen but once it did, you never wanted it to stop. I had changed so much in such a short time, yet still I couldn't quite come to terms with what I had become.

"Yes, I guess... I guess I always wanted to please her. It is the rest which doesn't come naturally."

"What do you mean? You are perfect. Such a sweet face, such a beautifully petite frame, so naively tempting, yet so much like a forbidden fruit. Don't you see it, Claudia? Natalia wants you. I want you. Everyone wants you. You just need to learn it for yourself. Oh, and did I tell you to wear panties this morning?"

I was taken aback, not sure how to react on both fronts. First was the thought of my being in the eyes of every adorer, and then there was the blunt statement about the panties. I was still working out my response when Gemma continued.

"Take them off."

"What? You said there was nothing wrong with what I was wearing."

"Well, I changed my mind. You heard me. I said take them off. That's the other thing you must learn. If you want to make it with Natalia, then whatever she says is what you do. Now, are you going to take them off or do I have to tell your Mistress just how disobedient you are?"

"No, no," I responded.

"I'm waiting."

"Okay, I'll take them off," I replied, starting to rise from my seat.

"Oh no you don't. That would be too easy, wouldn't it? When I say take them off, I mean right here, right now. Take them off and place them in the middle of the table."

"But, Gemma, we're in a restaurant and people will see."

"And there I was thinking my little pet liked to show herself off. It didn't stop you in the office, did it? Not in the sex shop either. And definitely not up against that hotel window. Oh, yes, you certainly showed yourself off that evening. Did you think nobody would see you?"

"But... no... you can't have... how?"

"And there I was thinking you were the clever one. Dark outside, bright light inside, didn't you think you'd be seen?"

I thought back to that night of passion with Steffen. How could she have known? Then I remembered the office, that glinting light inside. Had that been Gemma, or even Naty? But why on a Saturday night?

"Okay, okay," I replied. "You win, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I like to expose myself. It's... well... it's exciting... so taboo and such a rush. But here?"

"Oh, you still don't get it, do you? I'll have to remind you later that you're really in no position to argue. Now, if you don't want me to be telling your Mistress, then I suggest you get on with it. I'm sure you'll find a way without disgracing yourself unless that's what you want. Maybe I should announce your performance to the other customers."

I sat there for a moment or two, simply staring at Gemma to see if she was going to back down. The look in her eyes told me exactly the opposite. Gemma had given the order and expected it to be completed, without debate. I could already imagine her devilish mind working out how I could be reminded of my position.

Would I give her the satisfaction? Damn no!

I glanced around the restaurant. It was lucky that the closest tables were empty, but otherwise I had potential voyeurs on all sides. I had two options; slow and steady so as not to grab any attention or as quick as possible to get it over with, or just maybe, a combination of both.

My heart was already pounding as I rose slightly from my seat and eased my panties down a little at the back, still hidden from view under my skirt. Seated again, I glanced around. Nobody had noticed, or at least nobody had reacted. Once, twice, and now I was sitting on the back of the thong. The front followed, then the back once more, until my panties were down to the edge of my skirt.

Shit, this was exciting.

It was now or never, and in one quick move I dropped a napkin. As I bent to pick it up, I quickly pulled my panties down to my ankles. This was too easy, I thought to myself, breathing quickly at the sheer intensity of my naughtiness. Too easy... too... damn those boots. Why couldn't I have chosen dainty slip off shoes. It took an eternity to work the flimsy red fabric over them.

A gasp of relief as I screwed up the panties in my hand. I could already feel the burn of a hundred eyes in the back of my neck. Nonchalantly, I sat back up, a quick glance around as I did so. Had I gotten away with it?

"On the table," Gemma reminded me.

I had that planned, placing the panties on the table and the napkin over the top. There... all done! And who said that Claudia was disobedient.

"Oh no you don't," Gemma called out. "When I said on the table, I meant visible for all to see."

Before I could react, she whipped away the napkin. There, for all to see, was my red thong standing out against the plain white tablecloth. Screwed up, it wasn't so obvious that they were panties, but it didn't take much intuition to work that out.

"There," I replied, a satisfaction in my voice, "you can tell Mistress Natalia that I am a good girl and did everything you asked of me. You can tell her that I enjoyed exposing myself and I can't wait to do it for her too."

"Did you think that was everything?" Gemma responded, taking me by surprise.

"What?"

I had been so engrossed in the excitement of slipping my panties off, that I hadn't been paying attention to what she had been up to. It was only when I felt her hand touch my knee under the table, that I realised she was holding something. Against my bare skin the object felt cold and hard. I reached down and took it from her, feeling at the shape, trying to imagine what...

"Shit, Gemma. I can't," I practically screamed at her as I realised that she had passed me the plug we had bought earlier. I brought the cold metal object out from under the table and examined it. It wasn't so wide, but definitely long.

"Oh, but you can, and maybe you should do it quietly. Now, I could make you stick it in your dripping pussy and then up your ass, right here at the table. I'm right aren't I? All this excitement is making you hot down there."

I nodded, slightly embarrassed at the admission that this was turning me on.

"I'm not that mean though. Go to the toilets and plug yourself. No, don´t take your bag with you. Hold it in your hand."

"Really?" I asked, wondering if she was serious, but half hoping it was the case.

"Oh yes," Gemma responded, smiling. "Maybe then I won't need to remind you of quite so much when we get back to the apartment, although that could be just as much fun. Oh, and this might help."

As I watched, Gemma drew out a little pump bottle from her bag. I knew at once what it was. There was a silence, as I pondered my response. Gemma beat me to it.

"I could always take this away," she said, moving the bottle of lube back towards her bag.

"Don't you dare," I responded. "I'll do it. Now, give me that lube."

"Of course. Now hold the plug up in your hand."

As I did so, Gemma pressed the pump several times, and a stream of slick lube shot out, landing on the top of the plug. At once the lube started to dribble down the side, and I knew I would have to be quick.

Once more, I glanced around to make sure I wasn't been watched. There were one or two looks in our direction, but it didn't mean that eyes were fixed on me, although the idea of a small audience did get my heart thumping. As nonchalantly as possible, I stood up, the toy held upright half in and half out of my hand. I could already feel the flush of embarrassment spread across my face as I searched for the toilets.

Luckily, I spotted the sign, and dashed off in that direction. I guess anyone taking a fleeting glance would have noticed a young woman desperate to relieve herself as she rushed off to the rest rooms. That was embarrassing enough, to have people think I had left it too late and could not control my bodily functions. Anyone paying more attention though would no doubt have seen what I was carrying. By the time I got there, I could feel the warmth all over, a combination of embarrassment and excitement setting my heart pounding fast.