When the Cat's Away… Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had anybody noticed? I wasn't sure, but I had made it without anything obvious being said. I disappeared into the toilets, relieved to be out of the public eye. Imagine my shock when I saw a queue. There were only two stalls, and both were occupied. In front of me was one other woman. She was older and turned around, at the sound of the door closing behind me. Quick as I could, I moved the plug behind my back. The woman smiled back at me. Had she seen it? I couldn't be sure, but before either of us could say anything, a toilet flushed, and I moved one step forward in the queue.

It was my turn to hear the door open and close, a younger woman now standing behind me. From her expression, I knew she had noticed what I was carrying. It was just like the first time I had met Gemma. That was in a toilet just like this. Should I try to explain? I heard the door open and close once more, the queue growing longer. If nothing else, I knew I would have to be quick and quiet.

Moments later, I shut a cubicle door behind me. My breathing was fast, nervous excitement filling my body as I leant back into the corner between door and wall. I lifted one foot up and placed it down on the toilet seat. My heart was pounding hard.

I knew it would be obvious to anyone outside. To start with, any casual glance down would see my foot by the door, a position not conducive with using the facilities. Then there would be the risk of being heard. No, not the trickle of running liquid as you emptied yourself, but more the struggle of squeezing the plug up inside.

I ran my fingers across my sex. It just confirmed what I already knew; that I was already wet. I shouldn't have been. I was being made to humiliate myself. But the truth was, I was wet. Another time I would ask myself if the excitement came because of the public humiliation or was it a reaction to simply being commanded. That would wait though, as now I had to fill my ass with this not so little toy.

I dipped a finger into my sex, coating the digit with slick juices, before circling my rosebud. Again, and again, I repeated the same, gradually easing the tip inside. It was a far cry from that first time when Naty had filled my ass, and the revulsion which came with it. This time, I was enjoying the feeling as I worked that finger inside. The only problem was that I did not have enough time to enjoy it fully.

With my rosebud relaxing, I turned my attention to the plug. I ran my finger through the lube and applied a coating to my rosebud, gasping at the feel as my digit slid gracefully inside. I added a second, squeezing both into my anus. It was tight, so tight, and I wondered if the plug itself would fit or not. Slowly, I moved my fingers in and out of my asshole, feeling the tightness give a little as I worked my opening.

It was time for the real thing. I smeared the remaining lube across the cold metal surface. It felt so big, not thick, but definitely very long. I shivered as the chill of the metal hit my warm skin. There wasn't time to worry about it. I had already taken too long, given the queue outside the stalls. For a moment I listened. It seemed quiet and I wondered if I was now alone. The flush of the other toilet told me I wasn't and that I needed to get on with it. I heard that cubicle door open and close again.

Firmly I pushed the plug hard against my dark opening, feeling the strain as my hole stretched around the pointed tip until... I could take no more. I paused, the strain now showing in my panted breaths. Once again, I tried, this time taking it a little deeper but still not all the way.

"Relax," I kept saying to myself. It was what Naty had told me the first time we had done this. Relax and it will go in easier.

I steadied myself, my breaths now much longer, almost laboured. Yes, that was it, what they told all the pregnant mums. Breathe through it. I didn't care who might be listening, I just needed to get this thing inside me. A few more times and I was almost there. I held it in place, keeping the pressure on my asshole as I braced myself to go again. I was struggling to maintain my breathing, long breaths reverting back to short pants, a slight sheen now on my forehead with the strain down below.

Then, finally... a gasp as the widest part slid inside. I was there, or at least the hard bit was over. All I needed to do now was slide the cool metal plug deeper and deeper inside. It seemed to go on for ever, a cold metallic shaft filling my back passage, deeper than any plug I had used before. Then, just when the length began to feel uncomfortable, I felt the plug narrow, my opening closing down around the thinner base.

I took a moment to compose myself, once again breathing deeply as I adjusted to the fulness down below. I flushed the toilet—it just seemed the right thing to do, even though I hadn't used it—and opened the door. Almost immediately the other toilet flushed. Both stalls were soon reoccupied, leaving me there alone with... I couldn't believe who was standing next to me. It was the same younger woman who had been waiting just behind me in the queue.

Was it pure coincidence that she had exited her stall almost immediately after I had? My mind wondered. Had she been waiting, listening? I glanced at her and smiled. She smiled back. We said nothing, but in her eyes, I suspected that she knew.

I left first. I didn't need to look back to know that she was watching my every step. It was awkward at first, each step making me aware of the object stuck up my ass. If I had rushed to the toilets, I was certainly slower on my way back, hoping the metal plug wasn't going to suddenly drop out. I knew it wouldn't, but it didn't stop me from clenching my ass. Oh yes, I certainly felt slutty as I took that walk of shame back to my chair; slutty, exposed, humiliated and more than a bit excited.

Almost there, I thought to myself, and I smiled at Gemma as I neared our table. She wasn't paying attention though, instead glancing off to one side. It was then that I heard the footsteps. Somebody was approaching. Quickly I sat down in my seat. A tiny squeal, as the plug pressed deeper into my ass, did grab Gemma's attention and she smiled back at me.

"Ladies, are you ready to eat, or do you need a minute longer?" came a sexy Italian voice.

"Oh, yes, can't wait," Gemma replied.

I sat up straight in my chair, feeling the plug move inside once more. "Smells delicious," I called out as he placed two plates of pasta on the table.

"Carbonara for madam, and salsiccia picante for her friend. Pepe e parmigiano?"

"Yes, please," I called out, watching intently as the waiter first ground black pepper over the dishes, then followed up with grated parmesan. There was something about the Italian accent which certainly set my pulse racing. Something about Italian... oh, and French... definitely German... and maybe... perhaps it wasn't the language at all.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes," I replied, and with that he turned and left. With my mind set on the fulness down below, my eyes were transfixed on the stretch of his trousers, and a very fine ass.

I was about to tuck in when Gemma called out.

"I saw that."

"Saw what? Saw me take off my panties? Saw me head off to stick a huge plug up inside my ass? Saw me degrade myself in a busy restaurant?"

"Yeh, I saw that as well... but more so, I saw how my little pet eyed up the dishy Italian waiter. Was I right? Should I call him back over? Maybe you'd like to give him a personal thank you?"

"No, no, it wasn't like that."

"Are you sure? I'd so hate to have to remind you."

"Remind me what? I did what you wanted."

"And, did you get a thrill from doing it?"

"Yes," I responded, an air of despondency in the acceptance that I got myself off by being degraded, or more so by degrading myself, or by being instructed to degrade myself. I had to admit it. It was the idea of being controlled which got me so excited.

"You're a little slut aren't you, my pet?"

"Yes, yes, I am a little slut."

"And whose slut are you?"

"Your slut... Mistress Natalia's slut."

"And what should a little slut understand?"

"That... that I am... that you are... in... control."

"Yes, that's it. Whenever you wear the collar, you are no longer in control. Do you get that?"

"Yes."

"Do you get it that I set the rules, and you... well you just obey them, no hesitation, no arguments... well, almost. There are limits that neither of us should cross."

"Yes, yes."

"And that I'm the one who decides what goes into each of your cute little holes, not you?"

"I get it, Mistress Gemma. I understand that I do not choose, you do. Can I say something?"

"Of course."

"Thank you, Mistress Gemma. Thank you for teaching me my position. Thank you for reminding me who is in control. Thank you for making me realise what it is that I need."

"And, what is it? What is it that you need?"

"I need..." There was hesitation in my voice, not about what I needed, but more about admitting it in public.

"Go on slut. You need to tell me. I need to hear it in your own words."

"I need... I need... I need to feel your control... I need to follow your commands... I need to... to... submit to your every command."

"Oh, yes my little slut, that's the word... but it's easy to say. Shall we see though if you really mean it?"

"I do."

"So, let's see. As he clears the table, you will tell him how much you love a hot Italian. Tell him how the very thought gets you all hot and bothered. Ask him if he has any recommendations for a nice creamy dessert, something to quench your fires. Ask him for his number and tell him you're all his. Of course, he'll refuse to give it to you, so you will make him an offer of your sexy panties just in case he changes his mind."

"What?"

"You heard, and you'd better make it sound like you mean it. Now which bit do you not understand, or choose not to obey?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I left that restaurant slightly less clothed than I went it. Oh, and yes, there was an embarrassed waiter holding a flimsy bit of red material as we bid him goodbye. I guess I'd never know if they went straight in the bin. I did hope not, as he was dishy, and I would love to eat there again one day. You never know, maybe I would get his number the next time.

Back out on the street, I turned to Gemma.

"So, Mistress, what will your orders be for tonight?"

"Well, you tell me, my little slut. What would you like to do?"

"I would like to do... to do... whatever you command me to do. Would that please my Mistress?"

There was a tingle down below, as I spoke those last words. I knew, as we headed back to the apartment, that the rest of the weekend was going to be more exciting than I could ever have imagined.

To be continued