When the Music Stops

Story Info
He fucks his cute cousin and her slut friend at a festival.
8.6k words
4.61
83.1k
137

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
484 Followers

[This is a new standalone incest story with some group sex mixed in, unconnected to my previous works. It's not going to be part of a distinct series like Loving Aurora, though the characters may reappear in future stories. What happens at a festival doesn't always stay there...

Be aware, this story involves incestuous sex between first cousins, and depicts scenes of pissing, exhibitionism, rough sex, lesbian sex and threesomes. There are also some drug use references, so avoid if that troubles you.

Tags: Cousin Incest, Big Cock, Rough Sex, Piss, Lesbian/Bisexual, Threesome

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

Across the sea of dancing bodies and swaying glowsticks, the main stage is a great temple of light and noise. Lasers sweep the crowd in split-second flickers of red and green. Pulses of pyrotechnic fire billow up into the summer night. Intricate computer graphics kaleidoscope their way across an array of giant video screens. The music throbs through the assembled thousands, a frenzied buildup rising to an almost unbearable pitch before a thunderous, bassy drop roars from the speakers. The crowd erupts in delight.

Deep in the sweaty chaos, Marco drifts in a cloud of exhaustion. He can't remember when the set started. He doesn't know the song, or even the DJ. His head swims and his vision blurs from countless watery, overpriced beers. His body is a mass of dull aches and muscle twinges. He hasn't been properly sober in two days; he started drinking practically as soon as the festival began. Stubborn inertia is keeping him upright for now, but he knows he's going to pay a brutal price sooner or later. He's had festival hangovers before.

None of that bothers him. He nods and bounces to the beat like the rest of them, watching the lasers and spotlights play over the people around him, seeing ecstatic faces and half-naked bodies appear and disappear like visions from a fever dream. He enjoys the light show, but otherwise gives the crowd no more thought than he does the music. The real object of his interest is the girl in his arms.

Jenna is swaying her small body from side to side, hands in the air, a mess of bangles and bracelets adorning her pale wrists. She presses herself firmly back against Marco, grinding her ass against his crotch, while his hands rest on her bony hips through the tissue-thin material of her sequined blue miniskirt. Her flowery tie-fronted crop top barely covers her breasts, which are smallish but beautifully pert, and defiantly braless. Her shoulder-length dark brown hair is festively woven with rainbow braids. She's pretty drunk herself, but unlike Marco she's had a gentle dose of MDMA too, and that's what's keeping her dancing and smiling after so many hours.

She is Marco's first cousin, born just five months after him. They grew up in the same town, a few streets apart, so their lives have been closely intertwined throughout their twenty-four years. They went to the same high school, shared the same group of friends, got drunk and high together so many times as teenagers (and still more times as adults). This is the third year that they've been to this festival together. Marco would say Jenna has always felt more like a sister to him than a mere cousin.

At least, that's what he'd say in polite company. Really, what he feels for her is a lot more than that.

They came to the festival with Jenna's best friend Kezia -- the two girls are sharing a tent, while Marco has his own -- but they haven't seen her all evening. A few hours ago, she texted Jenna that she'd met a guy offering decent pills near one of the smaller stages. Kezia is a sweet girl, and also a proud and prolific slut. Marco has no doubt she is getting fucked senseless by that guy right this moment. He's got no problem with that. It means he has Jenna all to himself tonight.

The lasers shine, the synths swell and the beat thunders through Marco's bones. Jenna undulates her slender form against him. He can feel her heat, her energy. He pulls her even closer and enjoys the firmness of her little ass rubbing his semi-hard cock through his shorts. He tightens his hold on her gyrating hips. She turns her head and cranes her neck back to smile up at him. She is a beautiful woman, her face so beguilingly youthful and alive with joy, her big hazel eyes seeming to shine with a light of their own. As the world around them flicks from light to dark to light again, her lips meet his, and their tongues entwine in a delirious kiss.

None of the strangers around them know they are cousins. Marco thinks he wouldn't care if they did. He tastes Jenna's warm breath and slides his hands slowly up her slim belly. Kissing her feels so familiar, so right, even though he knows it's wrong. They've already come so far down this path together, years of wanting and lusting in secret. Neither of them has any interest in turning back.

It all started off innocently enough, back in their late teens. A few drunken kisses on club dancefloors, an experimental grope when everyone else at the party had passed out. They could acknowledge their mutual attraction without going too far in acting on it. It wasn't incest if they didn't actually have sex, right?

As the years went on, and they both went through a string of chaotically unhappy relationships, they stayed close, finding in each other a reliable companionship their sexual partners couldn't give them. When Jenna caught her boyfriend Pavel cheating on her, it was Marco she called in a sobbing state of anguish. When Marco's girlfriend Beth had a terrifying bipolar episode that ended in her slashing his chest with a broken glass bottle, it was Jenna's apartment he went to crash at. They came to know every detail of each other's sex lives; every hookup, every breakup, every who-did-I-fuck-last-night drunken horror story. They spent so much time together that strangers often assumed they were a couple. And more and more, when they were alone, they acted like it.

They still haven't fucked, not yet, but they have done almost everything else. This year, not so much by mutual agreement but simply on impulse, their furtive kissing and fondling has given way to frequent and passionate oral sex. Marco has learned, firsthand and repeatedly, that his pretty little cousin gives incredibly good blowjobs. He also knows that she likes to have her clit sucked and her pussy fingered simultaneously, and that she squirts quite messily when she orgasms. He has had to towel her passionate spray off his face numerous times in recent months.

They both know full sex is inevitable. They've come very close to it once before, at a friend's house party earlier in the summer, only stopping because they were literally too drunk to fuck. Marco doesn't remember much of that night, but he does know that he stroked the head of his hard cock against Jenna's soft wet pussy lips. He can clearly remember her yearning little moan.

Now he's tired of waiting. The booze, the heat, the vibrations, it's all heightening his desire to the point of madness. Eating Jenna out or having her suck him off won't be enough for him tonight. This time he's going to find out what her pussy feels like around his cock.

It's why, despite the undeniable temptation to get on the same euphoric level as her, he has stuck to alcohol this time. He must be in a fairly small minority of people in this crowd not on drugs. He's not averse to the occasional pill, but he always has trouble fucking on ecstasy. He wants to be able to split Jenna's pussy open like it's never been split before, not just give her a drugged-up cuddle.

A new song begins, rapid warbling beats throbbing through the air. Still engrossed in their kiss, Marco and Jenna barely notice. Marco's hands rise higher and higher up his cousin's torso, creasing the thin fabric of her top. He reaches her perky breasts and cups them from behind. Her nipples are erect, two small sharp points digging into his palms as he clutches her warm flesh. The music is too loud to hear her gasp, but he feels the vibration of her throat through the kiss.

Keeping one hand on her breast, he sends the other southwards, stroking his fingers down her midriff and slipping them under the waistband of her skirt. She tenses up in his embrace as he finds the softly furred mound of her vulva; she's not wearing anything under the skirt. Her naked pussy is too enticing to resist. Two of his fingers slip into her tight, dripping young slit.

She's ridiculously wet, soaking his fingers immediately with a steady drip of her warm female nectar. He tries to be gentle in fingering her, though booze and lust make it difficult. He feels her rock her hips against his exploring hand, the soft walls of her pussy gripping snugly around his fingers, and she moans inaudibly into his mouth as they carry on kissing.

Jenna fumbles behind herself, reaching between her and Marco's bodies. She breaks the kiss and grins at Marco with drowsy, half-focused eyes as her hand strokes his cock inside his partly buttoned shorts. The light washes over her, making her pretty teeth gleam blue-green-red before the darkness closes around them again. Her small, gentle fingers are like the touch of an angel on Marco's long, thick, gradually hardening shaft.

He fingers her, she caresses him, and they kiss until their lips are numb while the music rises and falls and the crowd roars around them. The dreamlike colours bleed in and out. Even though they are surrounded by numberless thousands, it feels for a moment like they are blissfully alone in the world.

Marco doesn't know how much time passes before the last song of the set finally fades to silence. A hush falls on the crowd as the echoes die away and the laser show goes dark, leaving only the bland steady glow of the main floodlights above the stage. Marco gazes at the people around him, seeing so many subdued faces and tired eyes. Without the music to animate them and the lasers to illuminate them, they look drab, worn out, oddly drained of life. Probably a lot of them are coming down hard off their pills.

But Jenna, warm and slender in his arms, is as gorgeous as ever.

"Do you wanna go back now?" she asks him -- the first audible words she's said in what feels like hours.

"Yeah," he says, smiling down at her with unabashed drunken desire.

"Maybe you should...stop doing that first," she says, glancing down amusedly to where he still has his fingers probing under her skirt. "At least, wait a bit."

With a sheepish laugh, Marco withdraws his hand, his fingers soaked and sticky with her juices. Jenna spins to face him, rising onto her tiptoes for another quick kiss. Then she pushes off into the crowd, and he follows close behind, his head buzzing and his cock throbbing. They navigate the slowly dispersing sea of humanity together, heading for the barriers that mark the edge of the main stage area. Though the alcohol fuzzes his brain, Marco keeps a close eye on Jenna, wary of any horny ravers trying to feel her up.

Past the barriers, in the wide stretch of churned mud and patchy vegetation on the margin of the festival ground, some of the revellers are taking care of a very basic need. The drunk ones are full of booze, the drugged-up ones full of water, and many of them are too impatient to bother with the portable toilets after hours on their feet. Everywhere Marco looks, guys are finding bushes and unzipping their flies, girls are squatting down together in chatty pairs and trios. Countless streams of piss are trickling into the soil.

Jenna is never shy about peeing in public, especially when she's with Marco. He has seen her drunkenly soak the earth dozens of times before, and he's done the same in front of her just as many times. So it's no surprise to him when, after they've walked a few hundred yards from the main stage, she assumes a high squat right beside him and hikes up her miniskirt. She's had several beers and innumerable bottles of water tonight, and her relatively low dose of MDMA must be starting to wear off, because she instantly lets loose a strong flood of urine. She sighs, closes her eyes and smiles in earnest pleasure. Her piss pools and foams between her muddy sneakers.

Marco feels the beer slosh in his bladder and makes up his mind on the spot. Drunkenness, and Jenna's nonchalant pissing in front of him, banishes any sense of modesty he might have had. He doesn't even bother looking for a bush or a trailer wall to go against. The floodlights blur in the distance as he clumsily unbuttons his shorts. He's gone commando under them, as he usually does in the summer heat. He lets his cock flop heavily out, right there in the milling crowd. He's hung, and knows it, and after all Jenna's grinding and stroking he's half-hard already. He doesn't care who sees it.

Sweet relief floods his body as he unleashes a mighty torrent into the mud, adding to his cousin's puddle. He urinates hands-free, revelling in the simple freedom of letting his big dick and balls hang out. The night air feels invigorating on his bare skin.

Suddenly he feels those small, warm fingers curl around his cock again. He looks down to see Jenna, still peeing and smiling a carefree smile, with her hand gripping him as he pisses. Holding and softly stroking his shaft in front of all these intoxicated strangers. A few people stare, a few laugh, someone snaps a picture on their phone. Marco ignores them all.

The cousins piss their bladders dry together, Jenna never taking her hand off Marco's penis. Relieved at last, Jenna lowers her skirt and straightens up. Marco, being much bigger and drunker, pisses for longer, heedless of the onlookers. When he's done, he lets Jenna diligently shake him off and tuck him away. She struggles to button his shorts up, and he stops her with a tipsy shake of his head. There's no need.

He takes her hand and leads her away, quickly outpacing the crowds drifting back to their tents. The muddy ground is slippery and littered with trash, but drunk though he is Marco manages to keep his footing, and keeps a tight grip on Jenna to make sure she doesn't stumble. They walk together through the noise and smoke and revelry of the festival ground to the spot by the treeline where their tents await.

On the way, they hear plenty of evidence of their fellow festival-goers fulfilling another basic need. Lusty female moans and squeals of pleasure, rhythmic male grunts and gasps, the silhouettes of entwined bodies showing through the translucent walls of the close-packed tents. Marco's cock is now nearly at full mast, bulging meatily against his leg under his baggy shorts, and the sounds of so much casual sex make it grow bigger still. Raw desire powers him forward, piercing the alcohol fog. He can't wait to make Jenna add her moans to the midnight chorus.

Their tents sit beneath the canopy of a big larch tree that stands out from the crowding forest beyond. Marco's red pop-up tent is easy to spot even in the dark, but the cousins head instead for the larger yurt-style tent that Jenna and Kezia are sharing. After all, it seems Kezia will be sleeping elsewhere tonight.

Jenna unzips the tent flap and nimbly darts inside. On her way in, she turns on the small LED lantern inside the entrance, filling the tent with a soft blue-white glow. Marco follows her, stooping low -- he's six-foot-three, nearly a foot taller than his cousin, and there's not enough headroom for him to stand.

It's hot and stuffy inside, though not enough to bother the cousins. The walls of the tent are piled with Jenna and Kezia's discarded clothes, bags, bottles, electronics; the typical mess of two drunk and high girls sharing a confined space for a long weekend. Most of the floor area is taken up by an oversized air mattress generously heaped with pillows and blankets. Marco and Jenna barely stop to zip the tent closed behind them before they tumble onto the bed, tugging frantically at each other's clothes.

They are both barefoot and topless within moments. Jenna's tie-fronted crop top is flung aside like a ribbon in the wind, exposing her perfect little breasts with their sharp upswept nipples. Marco sucks on them insatiably as he presses her down into the squishy mattress, trapping her delicate body beneath his tall, lean frame. He nearly tears her skirt as he pulls it down her slim thighs. He caresses her bare pussy, stroking the neat strip of her dark pubes and the perky button of her aroused clit, dipping his fingers into her wetness, while she hisses in pleasure underneath him.

Then Marco divests himself of his shorts, cursing as he clumsily works them down his legs. He throws them away almost contemptuously to leave himself as naked as Jenna. His erection is a thick curving tower, much darker than his normal skin tone, with an enormous blunt head partly hooded by a tight foreskin. It's a big cock by anyone's standards, but measured against Jenna's pale, petite body it looks almost monstrous. She'll be limping tomorrow, he thinks wickedly.

Normally he would eat her pussy first -- he's gotten so used to her delicious taste -- but tonight he is too drunk, too impatient, too fiercely in love. He knows she's already as wet as she could possibly be. He can see in her eyes and the heaving of her lovely breasts the same wild urgency he feels. Her bare skin is marvellously soft and warm, slightly sweaty to the touch from the summer heat and the fading effects of the MDMA. Her skinny legs spread out and up around his hips, silently calling him to take her.

Marco kisses her open mouth, tasting her breath as he positions himself to enter her. Her hands caress his thighs, his leanly muscled midriff, the uneven scar that crazy Beth left across his chest. Neither of them breathes a word. His cockhead parts the butterfly wings of her luscious cunt lips, and then, gradually but relentlessly, he's sliding inside her.

Jenna's pussy may be beautiful and sopping wet, but it's also tight as hell. She moans weakly, and Marco curses as he slowly forces his way into her. Her warm, silky walls strain to take his girth. Clearly, promiscuous though she is, she hasn't had a truly thick dick inside her before.

"Ohhh, God," Jenna groans, closing her drowsy eyes. "You're too much for me."

Despite his drunken urgency, Marco pauses his entry, wondering if this is going to be too difficult. His hard cock protests at the interruption, throbbing impatiently.

Jenna opens her eyes and glares at him. "I didn't say stop, asshole."

Marco answers her with a hard thrust that totally fills her pussy, forcing past the resistance until he's nearly balls deep in her. She cries out, arching her back and kicking the air, trapped and helpless. Her dripping cunt clenches around his cock as she tries desperately to adjust to his size.

Her hazel eyes meet his, full of pained disbelief. "Oh my God, Marco...it's so fucking thick," she whimpers.

Marco grins viciously as he returns her gaze with plenty of desire and affection, but not an ounce of mercy. "Better get used to it, Jen." He thrusts again, harder, and even deeper. The feeling of her hot, wet, pulsating vagina stretching out around him is an ecstasy not even MDMA can match. He growls with pleasure and kisses her fiercely as she squirms and trembles beneath him. He slams his hips forward, crushing her into the yielding mattress, and begins to use her.

This first time, their long-awaited breaking of the incest taboo, is not a fuck between equals. Soft and considerate lovemaking may come, in time, but this is a one-sided ravishing. Marco is too big, too strong, too drunk; Jenna is too small, too gentle. He pumps her, ploughs her, overwhelms her as she lies pinned beneath him. The rapid thump-slap of him fucking her is louder than her shallow exhalations and moans of his name. An outside observer might even fear that he was raping her.

VM218
VM218
484 Followers