When the Music Stops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kezia groans heartily with what sounds like both pain and delight. She wiggles her ass gently from side to side, rocking herself back into Marco's hard thrusts. "He's so fucking deep in me. Ohhh, Jen, I can't believe how big he is. He's reaming me out."

"Good, Ki, I'm glad," Jenna coos. "I want him to give you pleasure."

"Oh, he is. He is. Fuck..." Kezia groans. Then her lusty vocalisations are muffled again as Jenna grabs the top of her head, gripping a handful of platinum-blonde hair, and unceremoniously pushes her face back into her pussy.

All reason and sanity flee the scene. The three naked bodies form a chain of mindless pleasure, powered by a heady cocktail of alcohol and MDMA and simple animal lust. Jenna mewls and shudders beneath the skilful tongue at play between her thighs. Kezia whimpers helplessly at the thick cock ravishing her pussy. Marco grunts and growls like a beast at the tight slick cunt wrapped around his thrusting shaft. The hot air is heavy with a medley of smells; sweat, semen, wet pussy.

The orgasms arrive one after another. Jenna is first, giving a scream of ecstasy that dies to a broken moan as she squirts into Kezia's open mouth. Kezia climaxes seconds later, her wet face still pressed into her friend's pussy, gasping and shaking, her vagina clenching and undulating around Marco's cock. She turns out to be a squirter, too, soaking his pubes and balls and lower belly with her warm liquid passion.

Finally, Marco cums, bucking and swearing vigorously as he ejaculates into a soft warm pussy for the third time tonight. He doesn't have much left after emptying his balls so copiously inside Jenna, but when he sinks back and pulls out of Kezia, he sees a white dribble of semen spilling from her cunt. He realises he doesn't know if she's on the pill, but in his state of drunken satisfaction, he doesn't care. He'd honestly love to see her and Jenna both pregnant with his baby. He's fucked pregnant girls before, and he knows how horny they can be.

Kezia rolls herself over to lie down next to Jenna, panting for breath. She smiles brightly at Marco and wipes Jenna's glistening juices from her mouth and chin. Her dilated pupils shine in the lantern's blue glow. She glances down at herself, noticing her gooey, drooling pussy. "Your pull-out game's pretty weak," she remarks.

"I don't pull out. You fuck with me, you better be ready to get cummed in," Marco grins. He moves in on top of her to kiss her. Her skin is so warm to the touch, her lips trembling slightly. Her hot breath is faintly minty from the chewing gum. He can almost feel the drug still coursing through her system, even though she's clearly easing off her high.

"I'm glad you came back, Ki," Jenna says, watching them kiss with tired, happy eyes.

"Me too," Kezia replies cheerfully, turning aside from the kiss. "You don't know how bad I needed that. I was thinking I wouldn't get laid at all this weekend."

Marco settles back onto the mattress. His soaked cock relaxes onto his thigh, slack and spent. He runs his hand affectionately over Kezia's torso, fingers roving from her collarbone, over one sumptuous breast, down to her hips. "Ki, next time you need it, you just fucking call us."

Kezia smiles and curls herself up on her side, bringing her knees towards her chest. "So, are you guys gonna be a thing from now on?" she asks.

Somewhere in the drunken, sex-addled fog that is currently his mind, Marco feels a stir of discomfort. An unwelcome reminder that the girl he loves is, after all, a blood relative. He won't be able to introduce Jenna to people as his girlfriend, no matter how much he'd like to.

"I don't know," Jenna says softly. "I guess, officially, no. Like, we couldn't tell our parents."

"Yeah, sure, I get that. But -- unofficially...?" Kezia says. She sounds like she's perversely keen to encourage them.

"Unofficially, I'm gonna fuck her every chance I get," Marco says. Drunk or not, he means it.

"Well, obviously. That goes without saying," Jenna deadpans. Then a smile slowly breaks across her face until she is positively beaming at her cousin.

Marco slips one arm around her, the other around Kezia, and draws the two girls closer to him. They're both so lovely and warm and sweet-smelling, he doesn't want to let them go, even though he's definitely too tired for any more sex tonight. But Kezia resists, deftly wriggling her compact little body away from him.

"I gotta make a weewee," she says in a sleepy voice. "I get the worst UTIs if I don't pee after sex. Been busting for a piss for hours, anyway, I just couldn't go when the molly was peaking."

"Actually, yeah, that's a good call, Ki," Jenna murmurs. "I need to go again before bed. I drank so much water tonight."

"Oh, cool. We can be pee buddies," Kezia smiles. "I'm not going all the way to the portapotties now. They fucking stink. I'm gonna be a classy bitch and pee out the tent flap."

Jenna nods placidly. "Me too. Everyone else is probably doing it, this late at night." Then, seeming to remember she is completely naked, she gives Kezia and Marco an uncertain look. "Should we...put something on?"

Kezia laughs. "Fuck no. Let's pee naked, like God intended. It's dark out, nobody will see."

As if a slut like you would even care if they did, Marco thinks, but it's an approving thought, not a condemnation.

Jenna makes no effort to argue. Marco watches, drifting confusedly between sleep and wakefulness, as the two nude girls crawl over to the tent's entrance. Kezia unzips the flap, making room for herself and Jenna to squat companionably side by side. Their hands go down to spread open their pussy lips, inadvertently letting out some drips of cum in the process. Marco admires their bare asses and sleek thighs, their slim little torsos seen from behind. A joy to think that he's now fucked them both.

Without any delay, Kezia thrusts her hips forward and urinates out into the sweltering night. From his low viewing angle, Marco can see her thick, forceful, desperate gush glitter between her ankles. A second later, Jenna adds her own clear, well-hydrated stream to the show. The girls lean affectionately against one another as they hose the ground before them.

"Ohhh, wow. That's wonderful," Kezia sighs, piss flooding from between her thighs. "My bladder was hurting like crazy. Feels so good to finally let go." She looks so superbly free and uninhibited, Marco feels his cock twitch despite his fatigue. He's getting very fond of the sight of her tramp stamp.

"It's so relaxing," Jenna agrees. Her urine trickles quietly, her flow weaker than Kezia's but still fairly steady. She rests her head on Kezia's skinny shoulder. "I could go to sleep right here. Don't let me fall over into our pee."

"I'd rather you fall over onto me," Kezia says, kissing Jenna's cheek lovingly.

Jenna runs dry first and creeps back to the mattress. Kezia, whose tiny size belies her apparently huge bladder, carries on pissing for a long time. She giggles in embarassment and looks back over her shoulder at the two cousins. "I always get this when I'm rolling. Can't piss for hours, then suddenly, whoosh, weeing like a waterfall."

"Your pee must be loaded with molly. Someone could probably get high drinking it," Jenna comments as she curls up next to Marco, curving her leg over his thigh. Her bare pussy rubs against him. She's still leaking a tiny dribble of urine -- she must be too tired and out of it to notice -- but Marco doesn't mind. He slides his arm around her and kisses her beautiful sleepy face.

Kezia's cascade of drug-laced piss tapers off. Drops sprinkle the ground outside as she shakes her hips. Then she closes the tent flap and rejoins the cousins. She snuggles in on the other side of Jenna, spooning her, leaving her lovingly sandwiched between her cousin and her friend. Marco makes eye contact with Kezia, who smiles mischievously at him. He reckons he's going to be sharing her with Jenna quite regularly going forward.

"I fucking love you guys," Kezia says, embracing Jenna from behind, casually cupping her breasts.

"We fucking love you," Jenna mumbles, without opening her eyes.

"I loved fucking you," Marco adds.

Kezia laughs softly. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while. I'm still buzzing," she says. "Can I just cuddle with you until the molly wears off?"

"Sure, but if you're gonna be awake, could you maybe eat my pussy again?" Jenna asks innocently.

"See, you joke, but I actually would," Kezia replies. She kisses Jenna's neck and hugs her close with sisterly fondness.

The three of them settle into their naked, sweaty, happy tangle of limbs together. The tent smells strongly of sex, a pleasant and comforting scent despite the heat and closeness of the air. Kezia considerately dims the lantern, but doesn't turn it off entirely, leaving a tiny glimmer of illumination.

Marco finally surrenders to his exhaustion. Sleep rolls over him like a wave. Before it takes him entirely, he decides that, no matter how hungover he is tomorrow, he will power through it for the sake of these girls. They will need cheering up in the grip of their comedowns. They will want to be reassured of his affection for them. They deserve the best morning he can give them.

It would be selfish of him not to fuck them again.