When The Need Strikes

Story Info
Taylor and Selena give blowjobs in the woods.
2.5k words
4.24
13k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
648 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"Were you going number two in there or what? C'mon!" Taylor Swift called out at her friend, Selena Gomez, as she saw her running towards the wooden park chair where Taylor was sitting. With a wide grin on her face, she gestured to her friend to hurry.

"Easy to act so cocky with legs that are taller than me," Selena dryly replied, before collapsing on the chair, right next to Taylor.

An hour ago, the 2 superstars decided to jog through the remote nature park which they were visiting, and now they were exhausted. They loved vacations like this, in remote areas with almost no one around them, where they could just relax and enjoy nature without looking over their shoulders for any crazy fans or stalkers who might've wanted who-knows-what from or with them.

That said, sometimes those vacations could go a bit worse than they expected, mostly as a result of them doing dumb shit because they had no one around to stop them.

Such as now.

"Goddamn, and those are brand new clothes," Taylor bemoaned, panting.

"You don't seem all that sweaty, to be honest," her friend had assured her, her breathing similarly heavy, before taking a quick sniff of her armpits. "And neither am I. We honestly look more like we just had sex than jogged on that road."

"Hah!" Taylor replied to her friend. "Well, that would've been much better. And I really mean, much better."

For the next few moments, the 2 just relaxed in relative silence, their heavy, deep breathing the only sounds they made as they rested their bodies in a reclining position against the back of the chair.

However, while outwardly they might've been sitting in silence, inwardly, it was a much different story, at least for Taylor. Because, unbeknownst to her friend, she was now repeating the last words they've said to each other in her mind, over and over.

Then, an idea sprung up in her brain, and a perverted grin formed on her face.

"Well, since we already look like we had sex," she said as she turned to face Selena, immediately capturing her attention. "Why not actually make it so."

Her friend looked at her in utter confusion, her eyes incredibly wide. "Uhm, Tay, I'm flattered, but," she said before she stopped, quickly realizing what her friend had actually meant.

"No, you dummy," Taylor quickly replied, somehow redundantly at this point, seeing the realization on her friend's face. "I mean, c'mon, don't tell me you've never thought of doing stuff like that. No one's seen us without make-up for years, and even then, no one would believe that the two random chicks they met in the woods were us. No one around in the woods, we can just suck them off, which is the most I'm doing after that jog, and leave like nothing had happened."

"I... don't know dude," Selena said, obviously interested in what her friend was saying, but still wavering.

"Oh, c'mon," she replied. "At worst, you'll end up sucking some small cock. This goes south, you can break up our friendship, or keep on bringing this up until we're ninety."

Hearing this, her best friend sighed, and she knew that she had won.

"OK," Selena said. "I'm in, but you bet your ass I'll keep on bringing this up forever if this goes to shit."

"And I would have it no other way," she said with a smile and stood up, her friend following her, and they started their hunt.

After about a dozen minutes, passing by a slightly bigger number of their fellow park visitors than they've expected, they finally found what they were looking for. That is, 2 tall, muscular, and handsome young guys whom they immediately approached.

"Hi there!" Taylor greeted them, pointing towards the small, but heavily forested peak to their right, as Selena just stared at her and tried to guess what she was doing. "Me and my friend were jogging for a bit, and we wanna test how fit we are! Would it bother such fit, nice-looking guys like you to compete with us, see who can get to the top of that peak the fastest?"

The 2 guys just stared at her for a bit, before laughing softly, their deep voices making Selena shiver and her pussy moisten.

Apparently seeing this as just some extra entertainment, they quickly agreed, and before Selena could even fully grasp what was happening, she and her best friend were trailing the 2 hunks as they all ran through the path to the top of the peak.

She wasn't sure if it was her friend's plan, but as they ran with the 2 hunks' muscular, well-built bodies being the only thing she could see as she looked forward, she started getting hornier and hornier, especially so as the run was making her feel exactly how she did on that park chair before Taylor came up with this crazy idea. Could've been just a coincidence, but after being best friends with her for more than a decade, she knew that there were very few coincidences with this woman.

"Well, I guess you two carry this round," Taylor said as the guys congratulated each other on their meaningless win, while she and Selena took a couple of deep breaths. "But, now that we're here, with nobody coming in to interrupt us, how about me and my friend try beating you two in a different way?"

And, the moment of truth was here. They both instantly understood what her friend meant, and they didn't seem averse to the idea at all, with their eyes hungrily staring at the 2 girls in front of them.

"We don't even know each other's names though," one of them, who seemed to be more interested in Taylor than Selena, said. "Might be just me being old-fashioned, but that's just weird. I'm James, and that's Dylan."

"Well, I'm Mary, and that's Kate," Taylor said with a light smile as she pointed at Selena, unsure of whether she wanted them to realize where she got those names from. "And I'm also a bit old-fashioned, that's why I came up with that thing to get you two up here, where we can suck you off in peace, instead of offering it to you down there, with everyone looking at us. So, do you take our offer, or not?"

The sounds their jeans and boxers made as they hit the floor just seconds after she finished speaking were all the answers they needed.

Soon, the two celebrity best friends' clothes likewise flew to the ground, before their naked bodies knelt on those jeans and boxers, in front of their respective partners.

"So, how do you like your blowjobs?" Taylor asked, looking up at James with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Don't have mercy with it, Mary," James said. "Suck the shit out of it, pummel it, jerk it till you fear you're gonna break it. Don't worry, no matter what you do, you ain't gonna beat it as hard as I usually do."

His words brought a bigger smile on her face than he had expected, and for the briefest of moments, he had doubted whether he had made the right choice to tell her that.

And then, she started sucking him off, and all of his worries instantly disappeared.

"Like it the same as your friend?" Selena asked Dylan, as she looked up at him with her big, dark eyes.

"Nah Kate, I like it slow and sensual," he replied. "And don't take it wrong, but I think you have some experience giving blowjobs like that. You definitely look like the type."

She wasn't sure what exactly he meant by that, so she just smiled shyly and started sucking. Whether it was her cute features that gave him the idea, or the large hoop earrings which she had rather unwisely chosen to wear today, or simply the sight of her large tits, which he couldn't take his eyes off of, she wasn't sure. He was right though, and she had no problem confirming it to him.

With both of the girls happily starting to work on the large cocks which were so generously presented to them, for the next few minutes, all that could be heard between the thick, numerous trees covering the area, were wet sucking sounds interspersed with guttural moans.

"Oh fuck, yeah, this is heaven," James said as he regained the ability to talk normally, looking down into Taylor's eyes. "You're the best, this is so much better than anything I've ever had."

In reply, she just grinned devilishly, before giving him more of what he was praising so much.

Tightening her already strong grip on his prick, her pale knuckles turning even whiter, she started jerking him off like crazy. Her head not moving at all as she did so, she sucked his cockhead so strongly it made him feel like her head was a vacuum cleaner, the overwhelming pleasure once again taking his ability to speak away for a bit, leaving him capable of nothing else than frenzied moaning and grunting.

"Never had something like this, eh?" she asked, making him shake his head wildly in response. "Well, then I'm afraid you'll have to enjoy it now, cause I doubt you'll have it again."

With that, she went on to pleasure him again, though his moans were quickly outshouted by those of his friend.

"Yeah! Suck it, suck it! Lick it, this is exactly what I meant!" Dylan somehow managed to yell out, despite what Selena was doing to him.

"Mmm, yaah," she purred, enjoying the feeling of his cock in her mouth, the effect she had on his body as she slowly sucked it, and the fact that, this whole time, he still hadn't taken his eyes off of her tits.

"How ca-uh, can this, be, yeah, so good?" he blurted out.

She smiled, took her wet mouth off of his almost-equally wet cock, and smiled.

"Well, you know what you said," she replied, giving his cockhead a kiss. "I'm exactly the type for this."

"Oooh, Good, yes," he moaned as she went back to work, and he realized just how right he was when he said that.

Swirling her tongue around his cock with her mouth half-opened, she waited until her saliva started dripping off of it onto the ground before she closed her mouth. At first only slowly bobbing her head throughout the length of his cock, she slowly quickened the pace of her bobbing, as well as the strength of her sucking, until she was once again mouthfucking him so hard he could barely do anything else than shiver and moan.

Her friend's partner was not as passive.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned as the slender blonde mercilessly fucked his cock with her mouth, shoving his cockhead down her throat again and again, while her right hand roughly squeezed his balls, trying to get his cum out of his nuts as soon as possible, while her left one helped her mouth and throat ravage his cock.

She smiled, as lightly as she could have given that her oral cavity had much better things to do, pleased with herself.

And then, something happened that she did not expect.

"Hmm?" she looked up at him in surprise as she stopped bobbing her head, feeling his hands gripping her blonde hair.

Realizing what he was about to do, her mouth watered in sheer, erotic expectation.

And then, he started doing exactly what she knew he was preparing to do.

"Oh yeaah, take it, take it all down!" he yelled out as he started furiously, mercilessly throatfucking her, holding her head in place with all of his strength as he shoved his cock as far down her throat as possible, almost pushing his balls past her lips with some of his thrusts.

Oh yeah. This was what she loved, especially because of how effortlessly she could get through it. After all of the blowjobs she had given before in her life, a dude slamming his nuts against her chin as he pushed his tool so deep down her oral cavity that it seemed like he was trying to resurrect her burned-out gag reflex, was a walk in the park for her. In this case, a nature park.

"Yeah, sorry, you're, just, so hot, your mouth is, a, fucking vacuum," he blurted out, maybe mistaking the aroused look in her eyes for something else.

For her part, she just dropped her eyes, put her hands on his thighs to rest them, and focused on making sure his cock will properly fuck her face.

Quickly, they all settled into a rhythm, with James roughly facefucking Taylor like she was a cheap blow-up doll, while Selena slowly, lovingly sucked and licked David's cock like a lollipop. All of them, of course, moaned all the while to show how much they loved what was happening, mostly to each other, since there was just about no chance of anyone suddenly walking in on them.

This went on for a couple of minutes, with all of them pretty much just repeating the same motions and vocalizations over and over, before the 2 guys finally came, pretty much at the same time.

With both of them grunting pretty much the same indecipherable phrases, the 2 women just knelt there, a few pieces of fabric all that separated them from the rocky ground, unmoving, as each of their mouths got filled with several spurts of hot, salty cum.

"Yum," Taylor said as she got back on her legs, after gulping down the last remains of his cum in her mouth and giving his cockhead a quick kiss. "Better than most I've had, to be honest."

"Erm, thanks," James replied, unsure of what exactly to say.

"Thanks indeed," Selena said, after doing pretty much the same things as Taylor. "Sorry for bothering you two, but we needed this, and this cum was just, well, yeah, yummy."

"It's OK," David replied, before reaching for his clothes on the ground, just like the others did.

"You girls not gonna give us your numbers?" James asked after they all got dressed up and were saying their goodbyes to each other. "Mary? Kate?"

"Oh, well, we weren't really honest with you guys," Taylor confessed. "You see, you'll never have Mary and Kate's numbers because Mary and Kate don't exist. You see, I'm actually the mega-superstar, Taylor Swift."

"And I'm her best friend," Selena added, looking behind her at the guys, the 2 of them starting to laugh as they descended down the small road they came onto the peak before. "The even more famous, Selena Gomez."

"Dude, what?" James blurted out while looking at his best friend, incredulous, before all of them started loudly laughing as the 2 pairs lost sight of each other.

HS98
HS98
648 Followers