All Comments on 'When The Other Glass Slipper Fell'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Never even thought of Cinderella like that

Never thought of her as a futa before. Awesome twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ravenfox is back!

Love this story! Missed you! 😊 And Someaussieguy is back too! Everything is great in Literotica World!

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 4 years ago
Perfect voice

Excellent, it’s great to have you back. Fantastic story! Please keep doing more

andymcnandymcnover 4 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing works as always

BobsheauxBobsheauxover 4 years ago
What a Twist!

You've out-shined yourself once again, baby. ;)

-Your Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my

Goddess Raven!

Amazing and arousing story.. mmm loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

When I read the title and what it was about and where you said there was a twist in it. I was hoping this was a lesbian incest story involving Cinderella.

However I have to be honest and say the woman I was hoping she was going to get with was her 'evil' Step-Mother. I have read some fanfiction stories in which they get together. Maybe that is an idea for a sequel you could do. An maybe Cinderella could put her 'evil' stepmother in her place with the help of her 'wicked' stepsisters.

As for this audio it's self.

It was a really good one. An you left the door open for a sequel whether that is Cinderella and either one or both of her sisters again or Cinderella and her 'evil' stepmother (with or without her sisters)

Either way I definatly think there is a sequel here maybe even more than one.

Whether you decide to do a sequel or you don't I hope you will be posting more audio stories on here in the near future.

I'm sure all of your other naughty boys and girls have missed hearing your sexy voice as much as I have

I look forward to your next audio whenever it is.

footslave1footslave1almost 4 years ago
Nice twist

Great story I would love to hear a part 2 where she takes the prince

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

Please have a sequel where she fucks them, this was so hot to listen too. I’m in need of it.

kkceohcskkceohcsover 3 years ago
Thanks

I've officially listened to all of the recordings. I must say, your voice is mesmerizing. So incredibly erotic and ummm satisfying if I may say. Thanks again and please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous