All Comments on 'When the Parents Are Away'

by Carnegeon

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
FDurand322FDurand322about 3 years ago

I read I came.They have 2 weeks before the parents come home

that's plenty of writing material

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens much too fast. Boom! Cock in pussy. No preliminaries. No teasing. No dialog about sex. No step-by-step progression from interest to culmination.

Too rushed.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope she was on birth control!!

Steve1613Steve1613about 3 years ago

well written but too short. Second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, great. You have so many ways to go, but it’s fine as it is. Sometimes a little imagination is good.

I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing.

Tc

Robinius1Robinius1about 3 years ago

What the hell? Two stories and you've become one of my favorite authors. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope she gets pregnant, that is hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does she get the morning after pill or do they admit they had a party, she got drunk and gangbanged and doesn't know who the fsther of her baby is? Guess this puts a damper on her college career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Story !

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309about 3 years ago

Generally not a fan of bio brother-sister stuff, but you’re a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your story and the way you write. I hope you continue, so many ways to add to their relationship, addition of birth control to free them from that consequence, addition of his girlfriend in the mix. So many ways to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With 2 more weeks of being together and her not being protected, she’s going to end up going to college with his baby bump! Hope they become a couple at college and finally discover the truth, that their parents are also siblings and they are just continuing the ‘family’ tradition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A beautiful, well written story. Sharing the Divine Gift of pleasure will never be wrong, no matter the circumstances. Please continue writing stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was hot and amazing! Would love sequels and I love that she might get pregnant

JustAnotherReader42JustAnotherReader42about 3 years ago

Thought you might like to know that you've used the incorrect word in your synopsis, it's "cue the inevitable" not "queue the inevitable". From dictionary.com "Cue typically refers to a signal that encourages someone to take an action, while queue indicates an ordered line or file."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lots of potential, but comes over as too rushed. Loved ‘queue’ the inevitable - a few errors but that was the best!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved the story, but I kind of felt like there was a continuity error. Reading the beginning of the story, you sort of imply that Olivia is possibly a virgin. But after Robbie penetrates her for the first time, the implication is that she's already been fucked several times and is just inexperienced. I still gave it 5 stars though.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Wow, what a hot story. Hopefully you will continue this story of what happens next, if Livvie didn't get knocked up yet she certainly will be after fucking her brother for the next two weeks multiple times per day. Hopefully you will continue this saga and write more chapters.

Well Done. 5+++stars

MimiloveeeeeeMimiloveeeeeealmost 3 years ago

I just love the way your story flows so effortlessly, minus the errors you made I think you're a very good writer.

Please write more..

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable read. Now, I know this is fiction , but I sure hope they beat feet to the nearest pharmacy for a morning after pill! There is NO REASON to subject an innocent child to the harassment and abuse he/she will receive as a result of being conceived in an incestuous relationship .

You all know how brutal kids can be, and there’s the relatives and in-laws, especially after a few drinks at a holiday event.

Anyway, thanks much for the otherwise enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Queue the inevitable" should be "cue..."

Cue - a signal

Queue - a line of people

MaverickXMaverickXover 2 years ago

5 stars. Love the characters, love the writing, especially the "Brither/sister" sex talk, absolutely nailed it. The fact that this doesn't have at least 1 other part is an absolute travesty and disservice to the community.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yummy. Me like stories about fukin a gal. So good. Please write more..... More!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Not a bad start, now all you’ve got too do is add a few my chapters, this story is nowhere near finished….⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter 2- The third time Robbie and his sister Olivia fucked each other was the charm. Olivia's body was ovulating as Robbie pumped his big cock deep inside of his sister and they both orgasmed at the same time. Robbie energetically pumped twenty hot jet stream loads of sperm-filled cum deep inside of his sister Olivia's pussy. One of Robbie's millions of sperm that entered Olivia plunged deeply inside Olivia's womb and reached one of her eggs which accepted it inside fertilizing the egg. Olivia was pregnant. Eight months and two weeks later, Olivia gave birth to a baby girl who strongly resembled her mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous