When the Parents Are Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading downstairs, I prepare myself for the mess from last night's party. However when I reach the living room, everything looks as it should do. The bottles and red cups from the night before are gone, the surfaces clean. Hearing noises from the kitchen, I slowly make my way in that direction.

Robbie stands with his back to me, wiping down the kitchen counters. My mouth goes a little dry as I watch him, unsure of what to say to him. As if sensing me there, he turns and catches my eye.

For a few painful seconds, neither of us speaks. Swallowing back my nerves, I'm the one to speak up. "You cleared everything away."

Robbie nods. "It was a bit of a mess after last night."

"You should have waited for me to help you."

Robbie clears his throat. "When I woke up you looked... Well, you looked pretty out of it. I didn't want to disturb you."

"Thanks," I say awkwardly. "Is there anything I can do now?"

"No," Robbie says quickly. "You can just go... Do whatever you'd like."

I bite my lip nervously as the silence engulfs us once again. "Robbie," I start, taking a step toward him. "Are we going to talk about... About what ha-"

"No," he interrupts. "We.. I can't."

"I feel like we kind of have to."

"Let's just... Forget about it. Okay?"

I frown. "No. Not okay," I get closer. "Robbie, please, I just want to talk to you."

Reaching out, I place my hand on his arm. An act that before last night, would have been inconsequential. But now, Robbie jerks his arm back as if I've burned him.

I try to fight back tears as he turns away from me. "I'm sorry, Robbie! I'm so, sorry."

Turning around again, he regards me incredulously. "What the hell are you apologizing for?"

"B-Because it was my fault," I tell him, voice shaking. "I was the one teasing you, I was the one who should've left the room as soon as I saw you were changing. If it weren't for me. God, even if I hadn't of spilled that stupid drink on you, none of this would have happened, and you wouldn't be hating me right now!"

Robbie storms over to me, closer than we were a moment ago. "Don't be so ridiculous, Liv."

"W-What?" I stammer.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you idiot. I'm the one who should be sorry. You may think it was you who instigated... that, but who was the one who moved first? It was..." he sighs. "It was me inside of you."

"It was an accident-"

"Maybe at first it was. But then I moved first, didn't I? I... I pushed inside you." My body heats at his words, but Robbie looks distraught. "Fuck. I pretty much raped you. You were drunk and-"

"You were drunk too, Robbie!"

"That doesn't-"

"No," I say resolutely. "I am not going to let you blame yourself for this. It was an accident Robbie. We didn't mean for it to happen. And then... Well, it wasn't like I was exactly pushing you away."

"I'm bigger than you. I'm your older brother, for Christ's sake."

"And? If I'd have wanted you to stop, if I'd have told you 'no', I know you would have. But I didn't, Robbie. I didn't," I take a step closer to him, looking up into his chocolatey eyes, taking in his full lips.

"Livvie..." he murmurs.

"I... I wanted it," I whisper. "I remember. I wanted it so badly."

"Livvie," he warns as I bring myself even closer to him.

"You did too, didn't you? Tell me I'm not imagining that, because I don't think I could take it otherwise."

"I-I can't, Livvie."

"You can. Just tell me."

Robbie's eyes drop to my lips for a moment, before he pushes away. "Fuck, no, Livvie! It doesn't matter if I wanted it or not."

"It matters to me!"

"Why?" He demands furiously. "What difference will it make? It was a horrendous mistake. I fucking cheated on my girlfriend! And the worst part is, I can't even admit it to her, because it was with my fucking baby sister."

I note my body's immediate reaction to his words and want to hit myself. I shouldn't be getting wet at the thought of being with my brother again. Clearly, something changed after last night though, because my pussy becomes wet, and I feel my nipples tighten.

Robbie's eyes drop for a second and I know he sees them, too. When I take a quick look at his pants, I see his cock beginning to stiffen. My pulse spikes.

"Do you regret it?"

"What kind of question is that, Liv?" He asks incredulously.

"Just answer it."

He scowls at me.

"You don't, right? Just like I don't," I close the distance between us. "It was good."

"Fuck, Liv!"

"I'm not saying it wasn't a mistake. I'm not saying we didn't fuck up. But it felt nice, Robbie. Better than nice. It was... You were better than anyone-"

"Stop it, Liv."

"Why?" I challenge. "What are you so afraid of?"

"You're kidding me, right? Do you know what we did is called? Fucking incest, Liv."

I gasp at his words. "Just tell me you enjoyed it."

"No."

"Because you didn't? You didn't enjoy how tight I was? Didn't like how wet I got for you?" My heart beats frantically as I reach out and place my hands on his chest. "Tell me that you didn't like fucking your sister, with all our friends just downstairs."

Robbie's eyes go wide as I reach up and pull the straps of my dress from my shoulders. "What are you doing, Livvie?"

"You never got to see me last night. I wanted you to now," I begin to push my dress off my heavy breasts, but Robbie's hands dart out and cup them, stopping me.

"Stop it," he orders.

"Why?" I ask, pushing my tits into his hands. "You don't really want me to. You're hard," I note.

Robbie is silent as I pull my dress down to my waist and this time he doesn't stop me. Instead, he goes from touching me outside of my clothes, to having his bare hands on my breasts.

"Fuck," he groans, palming them. He runs his thumbs over my aching nipples. "This is so wrong." Instead of waiting for a response, Robbie's hands leave my boobs to grasp my thighs. He lifts me up effortlessly and carries me into the living room to the nearest comfortable surface - the couch. Sitting me down on his lap, he doesn't miss a beat before he's taken a hard nipple into his mouth. I groan, throwing my head back as he suckles my teat.

"So... You don't regret it?"

He lifts his mouth off of me. "No. I woke up and saw you beside me this morning, and all I wanted was to shove my cock inside you all over again. It's so wrong. I tried to pass it off as a one time thing, an awful mistake, but fuck. I can't stop thinking about your tight little pussy."

I gasp at his words, lifting my hips to grind on his growing erection. "You liked fucking your baby sister?"

He moans loudly. "Yes, Livvie, fuck."

"Good. Because I want to fuck my brother again. Can I? Please."

Robbie doesn't answer, instead he crushes his mouth to mine, pushing his tongue inside my mouth. In the back of my mind, a voice tells me it should feel weird, having my brother's tongue inside my mouth, feeling him touch and caress my tits, but instead all I can focus on is the delicious naughtiness of it all.

Robbie drops a hand and pushes it up my thigh, under the hem of my dress. When he reaches my bare pussy, he pulls back and grins.

"No panties?"

I shrug. "It worked out kind of well for me last night."

"Yeah?" He asks, pressing his thumb to my clit. "You really want to fuck your big brother again, Liv?"

"Yes," I say breathlessly, pushing my clit harder into his thumb.

"Tell me how much."

"I want you. I want to fuck my brother again. I need it."

"Take out my cock, Liv."

I do as I'm told, fumbling with the button and zipper on his jeans before diving inside and stroking his solid length. He's fully hard in my hand and leaking pre cum profusely. My mouth waters and the feel of him. I stroke him up and down, eliciting soft sighs from my brother's lips.

"Do you like that?" I ask innocently. "Am I doing a good job?"

"You know you are," he responds with a wry smile. He lifts his other hand to my tits once more, caressing my nipples. "You're so wet, Liv. Maybe even more wet than last night."

"You can remember?"

He shrugs. "I think you were a little more out of it than me." He stops for a second. "Does that bother you?"

I shake my head, smiling. "No. It makes it a little hotter, actually. Knowing you were having your way with me. Imagining you being fully aware of what you were doing."

"You're bad."

"We both are," I smile. Our mouths meet once more as we continue to touch and stroke each other. Wordlessly, Robbie lifts his hips and pushes his jeans further down his legs. I lift up on my knees, angling myself above his cock.

Robbie's cock spreads my lips and pushes inside my pussy, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from me. I'm wet, but it still takes a second for me to get used to his size. Robbie flexes his hips and works himself deeper and deeper inside me, until he bottoms out and we both let out a cry. This time, there's no alcohol to blame it on. It's no accident. We're doing this for the second time, fully aware, making the choice out of pure want and desire.

"You're so fucking tight," Robbie breathes, placing his hands on my hips. He slowly lifts me up and guides me back down onto his cock.

"Do you like it?" I murmur. "Do you like fucking your little sister?"

"Yes. Fucking hell, yes. Your little pussy is soaking."

I lift myself up and down over his cock, grind on his hard length. I already have the urge to milk his cock. Robbie kisses me all over, my lips, my cheek, my neck. My tits bounce up and down as I impale myself on his dick. My breathing gets heavier, my movements picking up in pace as I fuck my brother.

"That's it," he tells me, biting one of my nipples. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck your big brother exactly how he likes it."

I whimper and moan above him. It's all too much. I'm fucking my brother, right here on our parent's couch. Years ago, we'd all cuddle together as a family on this couch and watch a movie. Now, my brother is going to give me an orgasm on it.

"You're going to make me come, Robbie. You're going to make your little sister come."

"Come, Livvie. Come on my cock, baby."

I cry out loudly, unable to hold back my orgasm any longer. I'm pulsing around my brother's cock as he continues to drive up inside my tight channel.

"I can feel you clenching around my dick," Robbie groans. "Milking me dry."

"You make me feel so good," I say breathlessly.

"I'm close," Robbie grunts. "Livvie, are you on birth control?"

I shake my head and Robbie moans, still driving into me. I know he's thinking of what I am, that he fucked me bare last night and came inside me. Robbie picks up his pace, thrusting into me harder, deeper. I know he's getting close. In this moment, I feel wild and reckless.

"Cum inside me, Robbie."

"Livvie," he warns, but he can't hide the desire in his eyes. I know he wants it too. "You might get pregnant. I already did it once."

I moan, imagining that very thing happening. "Please. Finish inside me."

Robbie lets out another long moan before he pounds into me relentlessly. I feel it when he releases inside me. His hot cum spurts into my pussy, making me wild with pleasure. It's stupid, it's insanely inappropriate, but I almost come all over again at the idea of him driving his seed into me, branding me and breeding me.

When we both finally still, our breathing is ragged, our bodies slick with sweat and the evidence of our fucking. I lean forward, resting my head against his hard chest. Robbie's cock sits inside me, softening slightly. We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, processing what we've just done.

"Thank you," I say, kissing my way over his chest.

I feel his laugh vibrate in his chest. "I feel like I should be thanking you."

"You don't have to thank me," I say, looking up into his eyes. "Just so long as you keep fucking me like that."

I feel his cock jerk in response inside me. "Well we have about two weeks before mom and dad get back. I wonder how much we could get done in that time."

Lifting myself off of him, I lay on my back on the couch next to him. "We should start right now then. I need you, again."

Robbie crawls over me, kissing my body as he goes. He pushes inside my tender pussy slightly, his cock already hard once more. "You're going to make me crazed, Livvie. I want to take you in every way, in every room and surface in this house."

"Mmmm," I moan in agreement. "I think mom and dad's bed is definitely next on the list."

Robbie grins as he pushes fully inside me. "Bad girl."

"Your bad girl. Your bad, naughty little sister."

"Then that must make me a very bad big brother."

And then we prove just how bad we both are as we fuck for the third time in our family's living room.

12