When The Plumbing Needed Fixing

Story Info
Can an orgasmic problem be solved.
11k words
3.49
12.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like all my stories, this one is not intended to make any moral judgements. It's just another piece of my imaginary nonsense, so please don't take it too seriously. I'm sure though that my many anonymous readers will find it a fertile hunting ground.

When the Plumbing Needed Fixing.

My wife, Janice and I started doing role-playing when our daughter, Susan was about a year old. After having our baby, it had been difficult for Janice. It was the orgasm's she missed, they just weren't there anymore. Before Susan was born, Janice loved sex, gentle or rough anywhere appropriate and at any time. Now she very occasionally had a small orgasm but not the wonderful ones she used to have. It was bad enough for me because I loved her so much and I felt for her. For Janice, it was very upsetting, frightening even, however much the doctor tried to reassure her that it was only temporary.

My wife suggested it one evening after I had been trying to make her come. After Susan was born and the doctor told us it was safe to start having sex, we had tried everything. Cunnilingus on its own, and with a vibrator on her clit and with and without a vibrator in her cunt, even a dildo in her ass. We tried fucking in different positions with the vibrator on her clit and a vibrating butt plug. We had bought some toys like nipple clamps and wrist cuffs, hoping that some light restraint would help her. We had even thought of electrostimulation with a Tens Machine.

We tried watching some porn but Janice got upset seeing other women having orgasms. Even if they were fake.

'Darling,' she sounded hesitant. 'would you like to be a burglar?' she asked me as we snuggled up.

'A what?' I gasped.

'A burglar, you know. You could creep into my bedroom early one morning.' She thought a minute while I just stared at her. 'I know, you've come to steal my jewels. Let's pretend I'm the young trophy wife of a very rich old man and you've seen pictures of me wearing an incredibly expensive necklace.'

'Janice, darling. What on earth are you talking about.' I asked her very calmly.

'Let's see,' she continued. 'You would have to wear a mask. I mustn't know who you are, and you would have to wear black gloves of course. They could be rubber gloves, yes, I'd like that. You mustn't leave any fingerprints,' she boldly continued. 'You would have to bring some rope to tie me up with because I'd have to struggle, wouldn't I. After all, you are trying to steal my jewels.'

Suddenly she stopped and stared at me. 'You would be gentle with me though, wouldn't you, darling?

I bent over her and kissed her, just to shut her up. 'Janice, please stop. What has got into you?'

She reached for me and pulled me down for another kiss, then another and another. 'Sandy, it's not working is it? All this playing about with vibrators and butt plugs and nipple clamps and everything. I know how much you love me and you are trying so hard. I just thought that something else might work.'

By now I knew exactly what she was suggesting. 'You think that if I pretended to be someone else, like a burglar that you would, you know, get off on it?'

Janice nearly shook her head off nodding. 'Yes, darling, could we try it. You don't have to be a burglar.'

'All right, I'll think about it,' I told her, then kissed her, confirmed how much I loved her and then we snuggled down for the night. I did think about it, briefly before I eventually fell asleep.

My name is really Tony Mason, Sandy is a nickname from my school days because I have sandy hair. Janice calls me Sandy because when she joined the small packaging design company I work for everyone called me Sandy. And that is because my boss, Ben Shiller, who started the company, knew me from art school. My family always call me Tony and so does Janice when we are with any of them. I sometimes wonder how she doesn't ever get my names mixed up.

Two evenings later we were in the kitchen clearing up the dishes when Janice reminded me of her suggestion. 'Have you decided what you are going to be, darling?'

I had, but I wasn't going to tell her. 'I'm still thinking about it,' I told her.

'Well you better hurry up or I might find someone myself. There's a nice young guy building the new wall over at the Macy's house.'

'You are joking, aren't you, Janice?'

'Oh my!' she giggled. 'That's got you thinking, hasn't it, Honey?'

'So, you want a builder, do you?' I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her with a lot of passion. No way was some young brickie getting into my wife's pants. Five minutes later and Janice was as naked as I was, and I was just starting to give her a good fucking on the sofa.

'Oh God, yes, Sandy, Sandy, harder, fuck, fuck, fuck,' she wailed.

'You want a builder, I'll give you a builder.' I told her as I drove my cock in and out of her cunt.

'Yes, yes, yes she cried,' she cried repeatedly while grabbing my arms then my neck, then my ass. 'Oh God, Sandy, Sandy don't stop,' she screamed. 'I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.'

She was too, I could feel it. For the first time in months, I could feel it, the clenching, the trembling, and I could see it, the way her eyes scrunched up just before she came. When she came her whole body went rigid, just for a moment then she held me extremely tight as she trembled all over and made the sounds I'd once been so familiar with.

I tried to keep moving because I was right on the edge of coming. When I came, it was almost painful, shooting my load and coming so hard at the same time. It was a moment before I realised just how much noise we were making. I didn't care, my wife had come. Thank God, at last, she'd had a proper orgasm.

I just held her, kissing and caressing her, feeling the repeated shudders and the erratic breathing. It was several minutes before either of us could say anything sensible. "Better now?' I asked her.

The look she gave me said it all. 'Yes, darling, much better now.'

Well, that seems to have solved her problem, or so I thought until Saturday night when once again Janice was unable to respond to my efforts. 'It must be psychological,' I gently suggested. 'Or else, why did you come for the first time on Wednesday when we made out I was a builder?'

We looked at each other for a long time before Janice said anything. 'Do you think so?'

I nodded, 'It could be.' I said quietly, thinking my wife might not like the idea.

Again, she just looked at me for a few seconds. 'Could we try a proper role-playing game first, just to see if it still works?'

'I don't think it's a game, darling,' I told her. 'If I do, and it works, will you see your doctor and discuss it with him?'

'If it works, why should I need to see my doctor?'

'Because we need to know why, so we can get back to making love like we used to. I don't want to always have to pretend I'm someone else just so that you can have an orgasm.' I told her.

I could see Janice thinking about that for a moment. 'All right. But if we like role-playing, can we still do it sometimes?'

The way I loved my wife overcame my reticence. 'Let's just try it a couple of times first, shall we?'

I immediately got a very nice kiss, in fact, several of them. 'What will you be, a fireman rescuing me from a burning building?'

'There won't give me much time for me to fuck you if the building is burning,' I jokingly replied.

She giggled and I could see she was about to make another suggestion. 'Stop putting ideas in my head,' I told her. 'I'll think of something, you will just have to wait.'

It wasn't just Janice who liked the idea of role-playing. The more I planned the more I was also beginning to like the idea. I just had to think of the right role to play, particularly for the first one that I knew had to be good. Though perhaps not as good as I first thought, considering how she came just by thinking I was a builder. Or was she thinking more of that young brickie working on the Macy's wall?

It was Wednesday when I made the final decision about the character I was going to be. I just needed the right things to make it work. I already had the black trousers and found a black shirt in a local charity shop. Something to cover my face proved a problem until I visited the nearest fancy dress place and hired a funny face mask. I didn't want to frighten my wife to death, did I? Some rope to bind her wrists came from a furnishing shop in the form of curtain ties. Shame I had to cut the bobbles of the ends. There wasn't time to get a proper gag from the online sex shop we bought the nipple clamps from and I didn't want to use duck-tape, so I cut up an old cotton shirt.

I brought it all in from my car on Friday evening during the time Janice was upstairs giving the baby her last feed and hid it in the downstairs cupboard.

We had come to bed as normal and cuddled for a while with some caressing, a lot of kissing and fondling without any attempt to take it further. It was Friday and we usually saved the real intense stuff till Saturday night.

Very early Saturday morning, when I knew Janice was sound asleep I slipped out of bed and crept out of the bedroom. Downstairs I only put my torch on and changed into my black shirt and trousers, put the mask on and made sure I had everything with me.

Before going back upstairs I stopped and reviewed my plan. It still sounded like a good idea, so at two-thirty I crept back into our bedroom. Suddenly I realised I hadn't done anything about the bright torchlight and had to switch it off. 'Dam,' I cursed myself until I realised that if I opened the curtains just a bit there might be enough moonlight. I heaved a sigh of relief when enough light came into the room for me to see what I was doing.

Janice was almost lying on her back and had her arms outside the bed. As quietly as I had ever been I placed the rope to tie her wrists to the headboard and the length of shirt to gag her on the bedside table. I had planned to gag her first but seeing her arms outside the bed I thought it might be best to tie them first.

Janice used to be a sound sleeper but since the baby was born she would wake up almost as soon as Susan started to make a noise. That was all I needed. I got the first loop around her right wrist and ever so gently moved her arm until I could tie the other end to the side of the headboard. Silently I crept around the bed and terrified she would wake up, I tied her left wrist to the other side of the headboard.

It took me a couple of minutes to settle down for the hard part. Putting the gag on her. Thankfully, she hadn't tried to turn over. Should I just go for it or try not to wake her as I manoeuvred the cloth under her head and wrapped it over her mouth.

Go for it, I decided. She woke immediately I lifted her head off the pillow but I had the gag wrapped over her mouth before she knew what was happening. I have no idea what she thought when she saw a monkey face leaning over her and moments later realised her wrists were tied to the headboard.

'Where are your jewels?' I demanded, trying to disguise my voice. I knew she didn't have any jewels, but this was roll playing and Janice had suggested it.

While she stared at the monkey leaning over her and tried to talk through the gag, I slowly pulled the bedding down to the bottom of the bed.

'Tell me where your jewels are?' I tried to sound more menacing.

All I heard was a muffled, garbled reply.

I slowly turned my masked face down the bed. Now the clothes were off her she knew I was looking at her totally naked body. Was she playing along with me, I wondered. She did try and keep her legs together, even raised her knees a little in an attempt to hide her pussy.

I turned my monkey face to look at her again. 'Perhaps you have some other jewels I should take first,' I growled as menacingly as possible.

By now my wife was fully awake and I saw the realisation in her eyes. Her reaction was to start struggling and screaming through the gag. With her wrists tied to the headboard, she put all her effort into flailing her legs. I think she was trying to kick me. Whatever, she seemed to be playing the part of the wife being robbed.

The effect of course was that her breasts bounced about delightfully and her lovely legs were displayed in some very compromising positions.

Eventually, I had the opportunity to land a hard slap on her left buttock, which stopped the flailing legs. 'I think I'll take these jewels instead,' I told her, thrusting my hand between her thighs. My God, she was wet.

She tried to get my hand from between her legs but I now had my other hand on her left knee and hauled her legs apart then forced her right leg to bend so that I could press it between myself and the side of the bed, keeping her leg in place. Now I could really get my hand on her pussy and push my fingers into her cunt. I used my other hand to maul her breasts even though she was still fighting me.

'I think I'm going to monkey about down here for a bit,' I growled down at her. 'Until you tell me where your other jewels are?'

She shook her head so I concentrated on her clit. 'If you don't tell me, I'm going to make you cum and then I'm going to fuck you,' I told her. Her head tossing and arm shaking increased and I just hoped the gag was going to stay in place.

The way my wife was acting I even wondered if she thought I was a real burglar? No, no way, she must know it's me. Bending over her, I leant on her other leg, holding it down and spread enough apart to allow my hand full access to her pussy. I knew my wife very intimately, the way she liked to be finger fucked and still remembered exactly how she used to act when her orgasm was building.

She was acting like that now. The head shaking stopped, the attempts to resist my hold on her legs stopped. Then the orgasm came and she screamed into the gag just as her hips lifted off the bed and pressed her crutch into my hand.

All I had time for before she recovered, was to kick my shoes off, drop my trousers and pants and climb onto the bed. One thrust and I was in her. I did think of removing the gag then I thought a burglar wouldn't do that.

Because Janice had already had one orgasm, I didn't expect her to have another one so soon. As I continued to fuck her, this was no time for making love, she came again and then again before I shot myself off inside her. It felt great to know that my playing a burglar had been so successful.

Afterwards, though I didn't want to end the role play, I undid one wrist and told her I'd come back another time for her jewels. Downstairs I undressed and hid it all in the cupboard. When I got back in our bedroom Janice had undone her other wrist and taken the gag off.

'Where have you been?' she angrily demanded.

'I went down for a drink of water and fell asleep in the lounge,' I lied.

'You didn't hear anything?' she asked, giving me a curious look.

'No, dear, what did you hear?'

'Oh, it doesn't matter, come back to bed.'

Not quite understanding what my wife was up to, behaving as though nothing had happened, I let her cuddle up to me and went to sleep.

All-day Saturday I waited for Janice to say something about us being burgled. Nothing was mentioned and she was just her usual self as we did everything we usually did on a Saturday. We looked after the baby, had lunch and then took Susan for an afternoon walk. We cooked dinner together, then bathed Susan and put her to bed. We then settled in front of the television and watched a film on Netflix.

We played around a bit after we went to bed. As usual, I tried but apart from Janice telling me she loved me, and me telling her the same, nothing happened. After her orgasms, when Janice told me about the young brickie and I pretended to be a builder, and now when I pretended to be a burglar, I was beginning to think it was my fault she only had orgasms when she had the idea that someone else fucking her.

Several times during Sunday I found my thoughts questioning the way Janice had reacted to my role-playing. I even wondered if it was being tied up, rather than me being a burglar that had turned her on so much, even though I'd tied her up before without any success. Several times I was tempted to ask Janice about it but didn't because I think I was afraid of what her answer would be.

Sunday night I waited to see if Janice would start anything, instead, she just cuddled up to me, told me she loved me, kissed me several times, then went to sleep.

Wednesday, I had a surprise after we had put Susan to bed. As we closed her door, instead of doing downstairs, Janice put her arms around me. 'Sandy, darling can we try again?'

Sure, I was ready to try again. 'Of course, darling,' I replied and was given a lovely kiss and then led into our bedroom. I tried very hard to give my wife at least one orgasm, we both did but I was the only one who came.

We had been lying together for five minutes. 'Darling,' Janice whispered to me. 'When are you going to try role-playing again?

It took me a moment to realise what she'd said. She knew it was me all the time, so why hadn't she said something earlier?

'Why didn't you tell me you knew it was me?'

'I thought you didn't want me to know it was you.'

My earlier concerns came to mind. 'Or did you wish I had been a real burglar?'

She hesitated before answering. 'I thought you were at first, I was quite frightened. Then the way you touched my pussy I knew it was you.'

'I worked, didn't it?'

She snuggled up to me. 'That's why I want you to do it again'

'You want me to pretend I'm a burglar again?'

'Not necessary, but please make it soon,' she told me. She then cuddled up to me for the night.

The next day I had an idea. I remembered telling Janice I would come back for her jewels another time. The only problem was that Janice didn't have any jewels, apart from her engagement and wedding rings, some earrings I had bought her and a St. Christopher her mum had given her years ago. Janice just wasn't a jewellery type person.

I already had all the gear, what I needed was the jewellery and I found that on Amazon. Where else would I find a bead necklace that I could afford? I chose one with four strands for a reason. They were also designed to be a fairly close fit around the neck, like a choker. I wanted them to make her look sexy.

She didn't have a birthday for another nine months and our wedding anniversary was three months away. What we did have this weekend was the anniversary of the day we first met, four years ago. We were both guests for the evening celebrations of the wedding of my friend Timothy and her friend Bethany. Janice and I were married nine months later. I never understood why Tim and Beth took two years before they got married.

On Saturday I took Janice to our favourite Italian restaurant and at the end of the meal I presented her with the pearl necklace. It took a moment before she realised the significance of the four rows. 'Oh, darling, there's one for each year.' I just nodded.

'Put it on, put it on now,' she begged me. When I had the necklace around her neck, fortunately, she had chosen a perfect dress to display them, the fit was perfect and they made her look very erotic. I'd seen pictures of women wearing a choker and I always thought it made them look like they were owned by the man they were escorting. I never understood where that Idea came from until I saw my wife sitting opposite me wearing my pearl choker.

That night, after a lot of foreplay I fuck Janice hard. I'm sure she had one small orgasm, just before I filled her with my spunk. It was, I hoped a start to getting us back to what it had been like before we had our baby.

Janice was very receptive when we played around a couple of times during the week, though nothing really came of it. I had my hopes on Friday night and had everything ready for it.