When The Plumbing Needed Fixing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly two on Saturday morning when I crept downstairs to dress up for my part. When I got back in the bedroom, Janice was lying on her side with both hands in front of her. I decided to tie her wrists together before tying them to the centre of the headboard. I never liked the fancy metal thing she had chosen but now it was ideal for my purpose.

I decided not to gag her, but I had it in my pocket in case I needed it. This time I was going to search for the choker I had bought her. Though I knew exactly where she kept the box, I wanted her to wake up while I was searching.

It was the noise I made shutting her wardrobe door that woke her.

'Ok God, no, not again,' Was the first thing she said. She didn't shout or scream as I turned my monkey face toward her. 'What do you want?' she implored.

'Your jewels,' I growled hoping I sounded like I had last time. 'I told you I'd be back. Where are they, tell me, or I'll fuck you again?'

I saw her looking for the man who should have been in bed beside her. 'Where's my husband?'

'He can't help you, misses, I left him lying on the kitchen floor, all trussed up like a turkey,' I growled at her. I was really getting into this role-playing thing. 'One last time, where are your jewels?'

Janice struggle a bit, but nothing like she did the first time. 'No, please don't take my necklace, my husband only gave it to me last week.'

I leant over her, grabbed a breast and squeezed it. 'Where is it?' I said as menacingly as possible.

'Do what you did last time but please don't take my necklace,' she pleaded.

It was nice to know the necklace was so important to her. 'Perhaps I'll do both,' I said, as threateningly as possible before I turned and started rummaging through her chest of draws.

'It's in the third draw.' I heard her say.

I already knew it was there so I opened the draw and took the box out and held it up. 'Is this it?'

Janice looked at me and nodded as I approached her. 'Well, let's have a look-see, shall we. See what all the fuss is about?'

We both knew what was in the box but it was still fun as I opened it. I made a show of taking the necklace out of the box and dropped the box on the bed. 'Well, well, what have we here?' I asked as I held the necklace up. 'I hope these are real pearls,' I told her. 'Your husband can certainly afford them.' I added. 'Now, let's see what they look like on you?'

For a woman being robbed of her precious necklace, by a man in a monkey mask, she was very cooperative. I stood back and admired her. Yes, the necklace did have the effect of making her look as though she was owned. She also looked very submissive or was that because her hands were tied to the headboard and by now the bedding had almost completely uncovered her.

'Now, let's see if I can find some other jewels to go with it.'

'No, no please, you've got what you came for,' she pleaded. 'Please don't take any more of my jewels.' I thought my wife was getting nearly as good at play-acting as I was.

Slowly I stroked her breasts, then her belly, then her legs. I took my time enjoying the control I had over her. 'Tell me where your other jewels are,' I asked her kindly as I continued stroking her legs and her belly and her breasts. I felt her response increasing. 'Tell me where your other jewels are?' I asked her again, with a bit more threat in my voice.

'D, d, down there,' she whimpered.

'Down were, misses?' I asked as I ran my hand over her belly and onto her mons pubis. 'Down here?'

'Yes,' she gasped as I ran a finger between her clenched thighs.

'Then you'll have to help me find them,' I told her as I added another finger to my search.

As my fingers probed her thighs slowly opened and I dipped my fingers into her hot, deliciously wet pussy. 'I think these jewels are far nicer than your necklace,' I told her as I eased both fingers into her cunt.

'Oh, God. Oh, my God,' she cried as I added my thumb to the onslaught. My wife was fast losing it and I was delighted. This was exactly what I had hoped for. I just hoped she did too. Her orgasm was intense and long, made more so because I continued to fuck her rapidly with all my fingers in her cunt.

I left her shuddering as I dropped my trousers and pulled them off with my shoes. Just like last time, when I climbed on the bed her legs were splayed and in seconds my cock was deep in my wife's body and it was responding just like it used to as I fucked her into and through another orgasm.

Right now, I had to come, whatever my wife wanted, I just had to come, there was no stopping me, the build-up had been too long. Suddenly I realised she was coming again.

'Come in me,' she was begging me. 'Fuck me harder, harder.' I felt the pain in my cock as I heard the screaming. Both seemed never-ending.

Sometime later I looked down at my wife. She was lying on her back, legs still spread a little, her eyes closed and a smile on her face. I left her with her wrists still tied to the headboard and still wearing the pearl choker. 'Explain that to your husband,' I whispered to her.

Downstairs, I hid all my stuff and put my trunks on before going back to the bedroom. This is going to be tricky, I told myself. I've got to act the part of the aggrieved husband, who finds his wife tied to the bed, with spunk dribbling out of her cunt and wearing her necklace. After the way Janice had ignored my role-playing last time, I wondered what she would do this time. She certainly couldn't ignore it.

When I was nearly at our bedroom door I heard her. 'Sandy, where are you? Sandy, Sandy,' Her cry got louder. 'Where are you, help me? Please, darling, where are you?'

I stepped into the room. 'I'm here, darling. 'O my God,' I gasped in mock surprise. 'What has he done to you.'

'Sandy, thank goodness you're here, did he release you.'

'I released myself,' I told her, amazed at what good actors we had both become. Moments later I had her wrists free and she flung her arms around me. 'I stopped him taking my neckless,' she told me. 'But, but,' she hesitated. 'I had to let him have my other jewels.'

'What other jewels, you don't have any other jewels,' I told her, knowing exactly where this was leading.

'Yes, I do, darling, they're your favourites.'

I was beginning to enjoy this. 'Oh, you mean these,' I suggested as I extricated my head from her arms and kissed one nipple and then the other. Then I looked up at her. 'I've always thought those were your best jewels,' I told her.

I don't know if her look was one of pleasure or annoyance. 'Not those, Sandy, the other ones.'

'What other ones,' I innocently asked.

'My pussy, you, asshole,' she sounded so annoyed I almost started laughing.

'Oh, that. You gave him your pussy instead of your pearls. Well that all right, dear,' I added, trying not to laugh.

Her arms grabbed me again, even tighter than last time. 'You bastard,' she exclaimed. 'You know he had my pussy. It was you who fucked me.'

'Me, how could it have been me,' I tried to sound indignant. 'I was trussed up like a turkey in the kitchen. I think he would have put me in the oven if I'd been a bit smaller.'

'Oh, shut up, Sandy and just fuck me,' she demanded. It was probably the longest, most glorious, most satisfying fuck we'd had for a long time. After she'd had two more orgasms I even had the hope that all our troubles were now over.

We were cuddling afterwards when Janice raised herself on an elbow and looked at me. 'Don't you ever fuck me again in that monkey face,' she told me, with a wicked grin on her face.

Saturday night Janice did have one orgasm after I'd licked and sucked and finger fucked her because just fucking her hadn't worked. I even suggested it might have helped if I had worn the monkey face again. All I got was a punch on my arm.

When Wednesday came I tried to get an orgasm out of my wife. I was exhausted and she was very frustrated when we finally gave up.

'Please try role-playing again, Darling.' My wife pleaded. Just one more time, Sandy. If it works you're probably right, my problem is phycological, and I'll go and see my doctor,' she promised.

I now had a problem, what role could I play without my wife knowing it was me. I knew it couldn't be at night again. It had to be daytime so I'd need a disguise. That led me back to the shop where I'd hired the monkey face. I was in luck, they sold wigs, beards and moustaches and could even help with make-up.

Now I had to think of someone who could legitimately visit my house during the day?' I went through the list, from carpet layer to window cleaner. No, he wouldn't be any good, only washed the outside and we didn't need any new carpet. Could I create a leak somewhere, like under the kitchen sink? Yes, that sounded like a good idea, a plumber to fix my wife's plumbing.

First, I'll need the tools, then I'd need a van. Perhaps not, I could tell her my mate had dropped me off because he had another job. But what if I couldn't fix it and had to get a proper plumber before I'd even got her into bed. That would blow my cover. No, not a good idea.

Two days later it came to me in a flash. The gas man! He always comes unannounced and no one ever stops the gas man from coming into their house to read the metre. The trouble was, we didn't have a gas metre and the electricity metre was in an outside box.

Then I had another idea. He didn't have to be a workman, what if I arranged for someone to come and quote for something. The trouble was, I couldn't think of anything that needed quoting for.

Then my wife solved the problem for me. We were washing up after dinner and Janice was wiping the sink down. 'Sandy, can we do something about this sink, I can never get it clean.'

When we moved into the house it was over thirty years old and a lot of things needed doing as the old lady who had lived there since it was built had neglected it. We had done what we could on a limited budget; painting, new carpets mostly and some essential repairs. That's why we got it below market value. Things like a new sink we just ignored. Apparently, my wife was not prepared to ignore it any longer.

'You're right,' I said as I stood behind her with my arms around her waist. 'We've put it off long enough. I'll contact a plumber and get a quote,' I told her.

She turned in my arms. 'Thank you, Darling.' The kiss and hugs I got were all very promising of things to come. But my wife didn't cum, not even a little bit.

I want to sleep wondering how I was going to convince my wife I was a plumber quoting for a new kitchen sink. The next morning, while trying to work I started planning. I didn't know anything about kitchen sinks so I needed some information. A visit to a kitchen showroom seemed the most likely place for that. I already had the disguise sorted out.

Lunchtime I drove to Domestic Kitchens and Bathrooms and was soon talking to Mr Robert Marsh. 'I like to quote for all my customers,' he told me with a big grin when I explained the problem with our kitchen sink.

We walked around the showroom and I was well impressed. 'It won't just be a new sink,' he told me, 'Because of its age all the fittings will also need replacing and you may also find that the hole in the work surface is completely the wrong for the size of today's sinks.'

As I was about to leave he asked me to wait a moment. When I came out of his office he handed me a headed page with some of the item's we had discussed with their prices written on it. That gave me an idea.

When I left I had an encyclopaedia size catalogue, some information about sinks, pipe and waste fittings on a headed page and a frightening expectation of what the whole thing was going to cost. All I needed was a blank letter heading, perfect for introducing myself to my unsuspecting wife. Just one more thing to do and my plan was completed.

That evening I told Janice that a Mr Sutton was coming tomorrow afternoon to look at the sink and give us a quotation.

I'd got Friday afternoon off without a problem and at two-fifteen, I drove the car I'd hired to my house. I was disguised in a wig, moustache and beard, with the encyclopaedia under my arm and a clipboard with Sutton Kitchens and Bathrooms letter heading displayed. Being a packaging designer had made that part easy. Taking a big breath, I knocked on my door.

When Janice opened it, I was surprised at how nice she looked, almost as though she had dressed up a bit. The flowery skirt was well above her knees and the jumper was the pink one with the big, floppy collar, she even had heels on. Mrs Mason, I'm Tony Sutton, Sutton Kitchens and Bathrooms,' I showed her the letter heading. 'I'm here to look at your kitchen sink.' How I got all that out without giving myself away I'll never know.

'Please come in Mr Sutton, I've been expecting you.' My wife gave Mr Sutton, as she thought, her nicest smile, turned and led me into the kitchen. She pointed to the sink. 'I can't get it clean anymore,' she told me.

I put the catalogue and my chipboard on the kitchen table. 'Well, let's have a look at the problem shall we Mrs Mason.'

'Please, don't keep calling me Mrs Mason, it's Janice.'

Oh, Janice is it, I thought, well let's see. 'Janice,' I smiled as roguishly as I knew how. 'That is a lovely name for a lovely lady, please call me Tony.'

Her smile was there again. 'Would you like a cup of tea, Tony?'

Now, this was getting interesting, I'd never been in a woman's home like this so how would the real Tony Sutton reply. 'Yes please, Janice I'm sure you make a lovely cup of tea.' Just flirty enough, I thought.

While my wife scurried about making the tea I knelt down to take a look under the sink. A moment later Janice leant against me, 'Oh, sorry Tony, I just need to fill the kettle.'

I looked up to reply and got a nice view up the back of my wife's skirt as she leaned over me to reach the tap. Now what is my wife up to? She can't have guessed it's me, so is she flirting?

'That's all right, Janice, take your time,' I flirted back.

Janice turned the tap off and looked down at me without moving away. 'Would you like a biscuit with your tea, Tony?'

I had never been in a situation like this, and it wasn't in my plan. So how far should I go? 'Yes please, Janice. I'd like anything you've got to offer.' Where did that come from, I thought. Janice still hadn't moved and suddenly I was very, very tempted to put my hand up her skirt. Instead, I made it obvious as I had another look.

'Well, I'd better get the tea made before you have to go.'

Was that a deliberate opening? 'Oh, I don't have to go yet, Janice,' I told her as I stood up. 'I can stay all afternoon if you would like me to?'

'Oh, Tony,' she sounded surprised. 'Will it take you that long to do what you want to do?'

Bloody Hell! Even I knew what she meant by that reply. This was supposed to be all about me play-acting someone fucking my wife under protest. But my wife wasn't showing any signs of protesting. She was blatantly flirting with a strange guy who was supposed to be quoting for a new kitchen sink.

'We will have to see, won't we Janice.' I needed to take control of the situation before it became a fuck fest. 'Let's first have that cup of tea, shall we and look through the brochure for what you want and then we can negotiate a price?'

'I hope it won't be too high, Tony, we can't afford to pay a lot?'

This was becoming more and more bewildering. I was supposed to be the one making all the moves, instead, my wife was making them and if she had no idea I was her husband why was she flirting so obviously with a complete stranger. I was almost thinking of revealing myself and asking her what she thought she was doing. Instead, I decided to go along with her, even give her some encouragement.

'Janice, a lovely lady like you must have something to negotiate with?' It sounded like the right thing to say.

When I said it, Janice was facing away from me and I wished I'd waited until I could see her face. A moment later she turned around and she had the two cups of tea in her hands. Carefully she placed them on the kitchen table right next to each other. 'Then let's see what we can come up with?' she told Tony Sutton, well me really.

As soon as we sat next to each other Janice offered me a biscuit. 'I'm sure I'll have to negotiate with more than a biscuit, Tony?'

Her innuendoes were coming so fast I was finding it difficult to come up with a reply quick enough. I needed more practice. Perhaps it was time for a physical attack to find out just how far she would go. I turned toward her and placed my right hand above her left knee, squeezing it firmly. It was bare and felt very nice. 'I think you know what we're talking about, Janice?' my wife suddenly looked a little apprehensive and thought that was a good thing.

What I hadn't planned for was my wife's apparent willingness to go along with a total stranger's deliberate sexual act of putting his hand on her bare leg. That was something we would discuss later, but it didn't change my reason for being there. Roll-playing the part of a stranger forcing himself on her and fucking her to make her orgasm. I also had to do this so that I could walk out without her regretting it or knowing who I was.

Without making any attempt to remove my hand Janice said. 'Shall we see what your quotation is first, Tony?' she suggested.

I didn't remove my hand, I slid it higher onto her thigh. It felt good as I tightened my hold on her leg. 'Of course, we can, Janice?' As I looked at her she smiled and her lips parted, almost as though she was about to lick her lips. I always thought it was incredibly sensual whenever she did that to me.

This time she was doing it to a supposed stranger. No, she couldn't have recognised me, I convinced myself, but it did make the whole situation far more confusing.

I had to remove my hand while we pretended to look through the encyclopaedia and then for me to write something that looked like a quotation using what I remembered of the figures Robert Marsh had given me. 'This is just a rough estimate,' I told her as I moved the page in front of her. 'I'll have to go back to my office to finalise it for you. It should be in the region of two-thousand-five hundred- pounds, that's using the old worktop.'

As my wife looked at it I placed my hand back on her leg and pulled it toward me. She didn't resist so I moved my hand higher up her leg and touched the soft flesh of the inside of her thigh. 'Is that price acceptable to you, Janice? Or would you like to negotiate a lower price?'

'How, how low would you go, Tony?' she asked hesitantly.

Well if that wasn't a leading question I'd never heard one. 'I'll go as low as you like, Janice, it's up to you.' By now my fingers were very close to the crotch of her panties.

My wife looked me straight in the eyes. 'I was thinking neared to twelve hundred pounds.'

I now brushed my fingers right over her panties. They were very, very wet. 'Is this pussy worth that much money, Janice?' I questioned while thinking I couldn't do this much longer as I waited for whatever my wife would say next.

Very quietly my wife replied. 'You'll have to find out, won't you, Tony?'

Oh yes, it is, I thought as I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her into an embrace while pulling her panties to one side and sliding two fingers into her. The moment she looked at me I kissed her, forcing my tongue into her equally unresisting mouth. My kiss was raw, demanding and willingly returned. No more discussion on discounts was needed. I just wished the damn disguise beard hadn't got in the way.

I hauled her out of the chair and bent her over the table. I had her skirt up and over her hips almost immediately. Holding her down with one hand on her back I somehow managed to undo my belt and zip but I had to use both hands to drop my trousers and pants. I was raring to go. Just pulling the crotch of her panties to one side I drove my cock straight into her.