When the Pupil is Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three," Ms Holliday said calmly, as a tear-drop ran down her left cheek. She slowly stood up from the table. She took a deep breath and did a yoga like stretch.

"Please give me a moment to freshen myself up," she said.

Ms Holliday retired to her private bathroom while Samantha returned the paddle to the shelf and then sat on the nice leather chairs, mulling over their faux punishment session. She was quite aroused and was convinced Ms Holliday shared the feeling. Soon, Ms Holliday exited her bathroom looking as fresh as earlier.

"I think I'll stand for a while," she said jokingly. "Samantha, you are a natural punisher, though I can tell you have a kind soul. I kind of had to awaken the beast within you," she jibed.

"Thank you, Ms Holliday," Samantha replied, laughing a little.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Ms Dollar poked her head in, her face carrying a troubled expression. "I'm very sorry to intrude," she said.

"No problem, Ms Dollar. Come on in. What is it?" Ms Holliday asked.

Ms Dollar opened the door further and revealed a very pretty, 18ish looking woman in a tight fitting school uniform, behind her. Ms Dollar motioned the young lady in and closed the door behind her.

"Chloe Daniels here was reported as leaving campus last night," Ms Dollar said, glaring at the young student.

Samantha noted the girl had straight, shoulder length blond hair and cute bangs. She was tall -- her skirt seemed a little too high -- and she was busty. She was gripping her books with white knuckles, her finger nails freshly painted pink.

"I understand she went to a certain young man's apartment off campus where she and several other non-students consumed alcohol."

Chloe looked with fear at Ms Holliday.

"She didn't return to her dorm until 2 am this morning."

"Chloe, is this true?" Ms Holliday asked.

Chloe looked at the ground, her chin trembling.

Ms Holliday whispered to Samantha to stay put for a moment. Then she ushered Ms Dollar out.

"Chloe, if you are truthful with me, then we can work through this," Ms Holliday said when she returned. Samantha watched as Ms Holliday gingerly placed her hand on Chloe's arm.

"But you understand how we will work through this, don't you?" She asked her student, who looked back at her with widening eyes.

To be continued.

12