The Real Story of Bo Peep

Story Info
She found more than just her sheep that day.
3.8k words
4.58
10.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Real Story of Bo Peep

She found more than just her sheep that day.

*

Author's Note

If you are a regular reader, you know that I enjoy slice of life stories and the occasional twisted fairy tale. This is a combination of both, but this time I'm giving the treatment to a nursery rhyme.

Ever wonder what happened between the time that Bo Peep lost her sheep and the time that they somehow, inexplicably came home again? Read on to find out.

Enjoy,
WaxPhilosophic

*

Prologue

Little Bo Peep, she lost her sheep.

I assure you that much is true.

But where history fails, is in the rest of the tale,

And exactly what she decided to do.

Sheep don't just come back, for it's brains they lack,

and the good sense to realize their folly.

So Bo Peep she did roam, to bring them back home,

Locking the gate this time, by golly.

Though daydreaming, it seems, corrupts the wisest of schemes,

causing a shepherdess's eyelids to droop.

And while Peep did snore, eyeing the flock no more,

the sheep again flew the coop.

*

Little Bo Peep

"You're fucked."

"I'm not asking your opinion, Anna," Peep said. "I'm asking you to help me find them."

"Nope," her little sister replied. "You're fucked. Mom and Dad are going to disown you. You might as well start packing now. Save yourself the disgrace and leave before they get home from work."

"You're not helping."

"The circus is hiring. I saw a poster in town."

Peep grumbled.

Anna cupped her hand to her ear. "Oh, is that the garage door I hear? Dad's home early."

Peep snatched up her crook and her cloak and ran for the door to the back patio.

"Peep, honey," Father called. "I heard what happened, and I think the best course of action is to file a police report saying a wolf was responsible. I know it's not entirely honest, but at least we can put in an insurance claim to—"

Father stopped and set his briefcase down. "Anna, where's your sister?"

Anna just shrugged.

* * *

Bo Peep shuffled along the side of the road leading out of town, her head down, kicking a stray piece of gravel now and then. Her calls to her flock continued, but became less enthusiastic the farther she went. To make matters worse, a thick blanket of cloud was closing in overhead.

By and by, Peep met up with a hunter, or so she thought, judging by the AR-15 rifle slung over his shoulder and the numerous clips of ammunition jammed into every pocket of his camouflaged vest.

"Hey there, darlin'" he called. "What's the matter?"

"Oh, mighty hunter," Peep wailed. "I've lost my flock. Would you be so kind as to use your tracking skills to help me find them."

"Tracking... uh... sure, thing," he said, grinning. "I can help you track them critters down."

"Thank you, kind sir."

"Yeah, sure. But maybe we ought to discuss some kind of payment in exchange for me... uh... tracking these wiley critters for you."

"Are you not a noble hunter, willing to help those in need?"

"Well, uh, sure I am." The man reached around to scratch the back of his neck. "But you know... times is tough and we all got needs."

"Of course," said Peep, "I have no money to offer, but once the flock is recovered, I'm sure—"

"No money, eh?" The man drew closer to Bo Peep and raised his hand to finger the tie on her cloak. "Well, that's okay, darlin'. I'm sure you've got somethin'—"

"Please take your hand off of me."

"Now listen here, darlin'" he drawled. "You need to find those sheep and you ain't got no money, so I was thinkin'..."

The man slipped his arm around Peep's waist and pulled her in close. She caught the stale stink of elderberry wine on his breath and squirmed.

"Let's not make this difficult, sugar. I just want—"

The man never got a chance to finish. Bo Peep brought her heel down hard on his toe and slipped his grip while he was hopping around on one foot.

"That wasn't very ladylike," he slurred and started toward her again.

Peep answered with a shepherd's crook to the crotch and a swift uppercut to the jaw while he was bent over.

"You're gonna pay for—"

"Don't think so," said Peep, and brought the crook down hard against the back of the man's skull. There was a crunch of bone and the man collapsed like a rag doll.

"Don't fuck with me," Peep spat. "I've had a bad day."

Just then, the clouds opened up and began to pour rain. Bo Peep pulled up the hood of her cloak and trudged down the road.

* * *

By and by, Bo Peep met up with a motorcycle rider who nearly ran her off the road, splashing her cloak with rain water upon passing. Peep cursed her luck. She had given up hope of ever finding her flock.

In the distance, Peep witnessed the motorcycle rider turning around and heading back in her direction. Peep looked for a suitable escape route, but the land was flat all around and the fields, now muddy, would only slow her down if she left the road. Bo Peep again gripped her shepherd's crook.

The motorcycle came upon her slowly. Peep took up a wide stance, putting most of her weight on her right foot behind her. Her fingers curled tightly against the crook.

The black-clad motorcycle rider reached up and flipped the helmet's visor. To Peep's surprise, there was a woman's face behind the smoke-colored screen.

"Sorry about that," the woman said. "With the weather, I didn't see you 'til it was too late."

Peep said nothing.

"I'm happy to pay the cleaning bill on your cloak. Looks like I got it pretty good."

"Don't bother. It's machine washable."

"Okay. Still I feel bad. Can I offer you a cup of coffee or a bite to eat?"

Peep shook her head.

"Maybe a ride to the next town? Where are you off to, anyway?"

"I'm joining the circus," Peep said, and began walking again.

The woman on the bike dropped it into low gear and began following along, her hand slipping the clutch and toes touching the ground now and then to keep the machine upright at such a low speed. All the while the engine made a distinctive, irregular popping sound as it idled along.

Peep grinned.

"What's so humorous?" the woman on the motorcycle said.

"You're engine. It sounds like it's talking. Like it's saying, 'Potato, potato. Potato, potato.' It's funny."

"It's a Harley. That's the way they sound."

Peep paused in her tracks. She had heard tell of these Harley-Davidson machines from a far away land, and the women who rode them. She had never seen either up close.

"Does you offer of a ride to the next town still stand, masked rider?" Peep asked.

The motorcyclist nodded.

"You got an extra helmet?"

The woman on the bike reached up and unstrapped her own helmet, revealing a headful of short and spiky blonde hair and a strong jawline that nearly made Peep swoon, though she was not entirely sure why she should feel this way. Perhaps she did need a bite to eat.

"Hop on," the Harley woman said, holding the helmet out toward Peep.

Peep strapped on the helmet and took the woman's hand to climb aboard.

"I'm Rae," the woman said.

"Peep."

"Pleased to meet you, Peep. You mind reaching into the right side saddlebag? There's a pair of goggles in there."

Bo Peep rummaged around briefly and found them.

"Thanks. Hang on tight, okay?"

Peep did, and the duo rumbled down the road, slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed. Peep buried her head in the woman's leather jacket to keep the rain from beating at her face. She inhaled the heady scent of freshly oiled leather and reveled in the warmth of Rae's body heat radiating through.

So satisfying was this new arrangement, that Peep took to daydreaming once again. I her dream, the flock had found their way home again, but not entirely on their own. Coming up behind them was Rae on her motorbike that called out, 'potato, potato,' as she herded the stray sheep back into the pen.

Peep smiled.

* * *

"So that was you that laid him out?" Rae was grinning as she hoisted a frothy mug of mead to her lips. "Remind me not to get on your bad side."

Peep smiled and blew across another spoonful of potato-leek soup. She had been tempted to put aside her vegetarian diet for one meal and order a bowl of lamb stew. But in the end, the benefits of a plant-based diet won out over spite.

"Even though we disagree on the meat-eating, all the hunters I know back home are friendly sorts. He was not a nice man."

Rae set down her mug. "I get the feeling he was less a hunter and more of a guy making up for his inadequacies with a concealed carry card."

Peep gave a polite nod, though she wasn't entirely sure what Rae meant. She brought the now cooled soup to her mouth and went back to studying Rae's jawline, wondering why she found it so fascinating. The rain pounded against the window as they sat in the cozy public house dining room.

The proprietor came over briefly to inquire about their meal and promised to stoke up the fire. He then leaned in toward Rae's ear. Rae nodded and turned toward Peep.

"I'm afraid I've got bad news," she said. "I've been told the storm won't be clearing 'til morning. And also the only room left is a single. But, the proprietor says he'll send up a fold-out cot if you want to stay."

Peep nodded. "I'll take the cot," she said. "I have no money, and if not for your generosity I would surely be left shivering in a barn somewhere."

"Or in a circus tent."

Peep grinned and then dipped her head to gaze at the table. "Or that."

"So what's got you running away from home, Peep? Dad's a drunk? Stepmother's a bitch?"

"No, my parents are fine. It's my job to look after the family flock while they're away at work. And, well, I have this habit of dozing off, and... and, I lost my sheep."

"That's rough."

"No kidding. And my little sister's no help. It was her idea that I should join the circus. Little creep."

Rae reached out and covered Peep's hand with her own. Peep felt something almost akin to the static electricity she felt sometimes when grooming the sheep. But this was something different, something more. It was reassurance, yes, but nothing like when mother or father placed a hand on her shoulder. And certainly nothing at all like when the man on the road tried to do the same.

"...find them." Rae said.

"Sorry," said Peep, snapping back to the present, almost jerking her hand back from the table.

"If you'd like," Rae repeated, "I could help you find them."

"That's very kind."

Rae pulled her hand back and turned her concentration back to the meal in front of her. Peep turned her concentration inward, and struggled with the thoughts she was having. It didn't seem right to be so quickly attracted to a complete stranger. Such things only happened in fairy tales, not in real life.

But Peep suddenly longed for Rae's hand to visit her again, to comfort her, and more. There was definitely something in Rae's touch that gave rise to thoughts of more than just reassurance. They were the same thoughts that caused Peep to daydream in the meadow. Forbidden thoughts.

These were the thoughts that refused to leave Peep's mind. So it was in a fog that Peep finished her dinner and followed Rae to the tiny room upstairs. That fog, she soon decided, was lust.

There in the corner was the cot, as promised, still folded away. Peep recalled Rae's offer to bed there for the night, and decided the time was nigh to act, lest she lose her nerve.

"May I be first in the bathroom?" Peep asked.

"Be my guest," said Rae.

Bo Peep entered and quietly closed the door. She stared at her image in the mirror for a long while before working up the courage to slip the first button on her blouse. With her resolve set, the rest came more quickly. Peep shivered as she peeled away the still damp and clingy fabric of her underclothes.

Her nipples stood proud and crinkled as Peep glanced in the mirror a final time. The fine, wispy hair of her mound was flattened out and sticking to her goose-pimpled skin. She pressed her finger briefly into the cleft, feeling her need in the moisture there. The time was now or never. Peep opened the door.

Rae saw her and looked away. Peep's reaction was to drop her gaze and study the floorboards under her feet.

"You don't find me attractive," Peep said, flatly.

"Peep." Rae's voice quivered, cracking and uneven for the first first time since they met. "You don't have to—"

"You don't like girls?"

"I do like girls, and I do like what I see," Rae said, "but I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything, Peep. My offer to help you find your sheep was genuine. No strings attached."

"Downstairs in the dining room. When you covered my hand."

Rae turned her head, finally meeting Peep's gaze. She nodded.

"I felt something," Peep said.

"I felt it too."

Peep stood, shivering.

"May I?" Rae said.

Bo Peep nodded and Rae wrapped her arms around Peep's shivering, naked body.

"I feel it again," Peep said, and buried her head against Rae's chest. Still she shivered.

"Let's get you under the covers before you freeze," Rae said.

Peep floated along as Rae took her hand and led her to the single bed. She watched as Rae pulled back the covers. She sighed as Rae tucked her in, pulling the quilt up tight under her chin.

"Keep me warm?" Peep asked, shamelessly batting her lashes. "Please?"

Rae kicked off her shoes and climbed on top of the covers to nestle in behind Peep.

"Under the covers?"

"You're bolder by the minute, aren't you?" Rae teased.

"I... I want to feel it again," Peep said, "That electricity. Please, I've never—"

"Never?"

"No." Peep lowered her eyes.

Rae climbed down off the bed. Peep shut her eyes tight and let out a sigh. She heard Rae's footsteps padding across the room and pictured her unfolding the cot, preparing to sleep there on her own. What could such a woman possibly want of a girl like her?

When she felt Rae's fingertips brushing the back of her neck, Peep opened her eyes. She blinked. Standing before her was Rae in nothing but a pair of boy shorts and a tight tank top undershirt. Her outer clothing was draped over a chair.

"Promise me you're okay with this," Rae said. "I don't want to do anything hasty..."

Peep nodded. "I promise."

Peep felt a momentary chill as Rae lifted the covers. But, soon was warm again as Rae slipped into the tiny space they now shared. The feeling of electricity was back, ten-fold. Peep felt the currents anywhere their bodies touched, despite the layer of Rae's underclothes separating them.

Peep reached around to find Rae's hand. She took it and dragged it over her body to settle onto her stomach. Together their linked hands rose and fell with Peep's rapid, but steady breathing.

"I'm yours if you want me," Peep said.

Rae kissed the nape of her neck in response.

Peep arched her back and pressed her buttocks against Rae's hips. She splayed the fingers of her hand that was joined to Rae's and began guiding her on a slow tour while the storm pelted at the window and Rae's kisses covered her neck.

Peep pushed their linked hands up toward her right breast and cupped her flesh. She teased her own nipple with her forefinger until Rae took the hint and joined in. From that point, the kisses on her neck lingered longer than before.

Peep pulled their joined hands back and lightly brushed over first one nipple, then the other. Rae began to apply her tongue to the back of Peep's neck, moistening her skin a little before kissing it dry again. They both shivered, though the bed they shared was far from cold.

Bo Peep turned her head sharply to bring Rae's lips in contact with her cheek. She sent their joined hands back to her stomach, but lower, beneath her navel this time. Peep let go and reached back to weave her fingers into Rae's close cropped hair and pull their mouths together. While their tongues intertwined, Peep bucked her hips with more urgency.

Rae slipped her hand a little lower. She sent her fingertips playing in the downy hairs she found there. Peep signaled her encouragement by tugging at the back of Rae's head and sucking at her tongue. The heat of their combined breath fogging their lips.

"Mmm, Rae," Peep breathed.

"Oh, Peep."

Bo Peep's breathing was ragged. "Want... Want you."

"Mmm," said Rae. "Reach into my bag. It's on your side."

Bo Peep snaked her right hand forward and rummaged around. "What am I—" She wrapped her fingers around something thick and fleshy. "Oh," she gasped, and pulled it forth.

"Strapless," said Rae, who took the flesh colored appendage and pressed it down under the covers to wiggle around for a while.

Bo Peep searched her mind as to what Rae meant by 'strapless'. She was about to ask when Rae tossed her tank top across the room and Peep felt something tickling her from behind. The mere thought was enough to send a surge of moisture. Peep arched her back and pressed.

With a hastily choreographed horizontal dance that involved lots of wiggling and shimmying, Peep felt herself being parted easily and gradually filled. It was much more than her previous experiences with her own fingers, but not at all unpleasant.

"You okay?" Rae asked.

"Mmm," was Peep's answer.

"Ready for more?"

"Mm-hmm."

Rae resumed the wiggling dance, and Peep canted her hips to help. She reveled in the feeling of ever-increasing fullness as Rae pressed steadily onward with each incremental thrust.

Finally, the dance paused and Peep let out a sigh.

Rae covered Peep's neck with a shower of kisses, and then began to pull back. At first, it was just a little before she pressed in again. Soon, Peep began to meet each foray with a thrust of her hips. The electricity between them had never felt so strong.

"Mmm, yes," Peep hissed.

"Baby," Rae replied.

A short time and several thrusts later, Bo Peep was reaching around, clawing at Rae's arm as she herself rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself into the air on hands and knees. Rae took the hint and moved around to settle between Peep's thighs.

"Ohh," Peep groaned as Rae was able to press deeper than ever in this new position.

"Okay?"

"Y—yes," Peep said, arching her back as she heaved. "God, yes."

Rae smiled, brushing her fingertips lightly over the back of Peep's neck once, before grasping her shoulder tightly and pressing home again.

"Gah," came the response from Peep, and then a groaning demand for more.

Rae settled her hands on Peep's hips and gave her what she craved. For a long while, it was hard and fast, filling Peep to the hilt each time. Eventually, Peep's arms gave out and she fell face first into the mattress. Rae collapsed forward as well, body covering Peep's as she continued delivering thrust after thrust. Peep felt saliva running out of her mouth and pooling on the bed sheet, sticking to her cheek, as she moaned her words of encouragement.

Peep began to quiver. Her thighs shook. She had trouble holding her hips up off the mattress. There was a tingling down below that had been growing more urgent. Bo Peep had climaxed at her own hand plenty of times, so she knew exactly what was happening. But never had the feeling caused her to drool and sweat and shake so uncontrollably.

"Rae, I'm—"

"I know baby, tell me what you need."

"Don't— Don't you stop. Don't stop fucking me!"

Rae grinned and kept going.

"Oh... oh my... oh my gawd... Rae!" Peep's breathing was rapid and nearly gasping. Then, all at once, she stopped, holding her breath. Bo Peep's entire body went rigid and then collapsed onto a heap as she let her breath out in a long, guttural moan.

Peep felt Rae's full weight come down upon her and their perspiration-soaked skin cling together, but just for a moment. Rae was coaxing Peep to roll onto her side. The two snuggled up together with Rae's strapless toy still buried deep.

12