When the Spirits Move Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ho!" exclaimed Destiny. "Yes, you will be my sex slave forever. I am your black queen and you will live only to give me pleasure"

Ray chuckled at the over-acting and bodacious dialogue, but his ears perked up when he heard his name.

"But, but, what about Ray?" begged Julia.

"Forget about him! You are mine now. Your man is merely a cuckold. His cock will be locked up and he will be forced to watch you service only me!" declared Destiny as she arched her back and laughed imperiously.

Ray gulped as a shower of ching-chings sounded. He took a quick slug of scotch. This play acting stuff was getting worrisome!

Suddenly, Destiny froze. She turned quickly and looked to the back of the room. Among the Christmas lights arrayed over the headboard, two pairs of glowing eyes appeared. At least, that's what Ray thought he saw.

Destiny twisted her head back around and faced the camera. Her eyes glowed like an animal spotlighted in the forest. Her voice turned guttural and her face was grim as she said, "Ray. Don't move. Something evil has come for you."

The wind wailed and a furious pounding shook front door.


The angry man stood in the front room holding a gun on Ray. His body shook with rage as rainwater sheeted off his camouflaged jacket in an expanding puddle at his feet. He stepped forward aggressively and kicked over the coffee table between them, scattering a guttering candle, small stones and bird bones across the wooden floor.

Ray held up his hands as he backed up. "What's this about? What do you want?"

"You! I want you, you cock sucker!" shouted the man. "You and your bitches. Got no right to live!"

The deranged man lunged then backed up, lunged again and laughed manically as Ray put his fists up in defense.

Suddenly, Destiny appeared at Ray's side. She turned to him and said calmly, "Ray, I will take care of this." As Ray watched, the young woman's eyes rolled back in her head and her naked body shook like an epileptic seizure. When she turned toward the beast holding the gun, her eyes were pure white.

Wayne Pervis roared, "You black bitch. I will see you in hell!" He raised his gun to fire.

Suddenly, his arms were wrenched back and his body was sucked out of the front door. His gun hand crunched on the door frame as bones were broken and the now useless weapon clattered to the floor. He fell down the concrete steps of the front porch into the driving rain.

Destiny stepped lightly on the porch and followed him down the stairs into the rain and dark.

Brooke and Julia, came up from behind and fearfully peeked around Ray as lightening flashed, momentarily illuminating Destiny's bare form standing over the cowering man, clutching his broken fingers.

Thunder rolled and lightening flashed again, but this time they saw only the young woman standing alone and naked in the driving rain.

Far beyond her, a lame, wet dog loped away under a streetlight, howling in pain.


"I don't know," said Julia. "What did YOU see last night?" She swept the broom briskly into a pan held by Brooke.

"I saw that man disappear, like he was never there," said Brooke.

"Nah," said Ray and he repaired the front door. "He must have just run back to his truck and drove off. Isn't that right, Destiny?"

Destiny had righted the coffee table and now put out a fresh display, complete with a red votive candle. She paused before answering.

"This house is blessed and he is cursed. We will see that demon no more," she replied.

There was a knock at the door and it startled them all.

A young man with a brown uniform stood there with a heavy box in his arms. "Uh, I have a package for Brooke," he said quizzically, glancing at his electronic clipboard.

"Oh that's me," said Brooke as she took the box, set it down and signed the man's form. She pushed the box to the side and ripped the packing tape off the top. Inside was a letter and a dozen neatly stacked books.

She laughed as she read, dropped the letter on the floor and reached into the box. The book she pulled out was handsomely bound and coffee table sized. It had a single photo on the cover with large gold script across the middle.

Brooke turned the book around for everyone to see. It was titled simply 'Naked Ray.'


The girls were busy trying out the toys from their cam show when Ray entered the bedroom. Julia was sliding a huge dildo in and out of her pussy, as she suckled hungrily at Destiny's tits swaying over her face. Brooke had a glow-in-the-dark-dick strap-on and was humping the darker girl from the back as she hunched over Julia.

Ray watched and felt the hunger building inside him. He began removing his clothes slowly, not sure exactly where he should or could jump into the fray.

Brooke noticed him and grunted out, "Did you,...eh...eh...eh...deliver the picture?

Ray said, "Yes, and Father Mutta was very grateful. He may have to mount it in his closet, but I think a signed copy of 'Crystal' naked will keep him warm at night for a long time."

Julia commented, "Unk, unk... Unk!" obviously pleased.

Brooke had not gotten her art show, but the gallery owner, Max, produced a coffee table book of her sketches of Ray. Their first box was still sitting downstairs waiting for autographs, hers AND his. It was already selling like hotcakes... in the gay community.

"Good... good... good..." replied Brooke, thrusting her hips forward and back. Then she stopped and said, "Hey listen, you're much better at this than I am. Why don't you take over?" She pulled the strap-on out of Destiny and flipped the girl over on her her back.

Destiny opened her legs and held out her arms eagerly. Ray gestured to Brooke and Julia, asking for permission. They just smiled, nodded enthusiastically and went back to groping each other.

"I've been looking forward to this, Ray. From what I saw in Brooke's book, I won't be disappointed," said Destiny.

Ray smiled and said, "Only when the spirits move me, babe," as he settled into Destiny's embrace and let his cock slide into her welcoming warm pussy. A few seconds later, Destiny screamed, "Oh...My...God!" as Ray's penis grew two inches longer and three inches thicker.

Yes, the spirits were with him tonight.


A copy of Brooke's newly minted book lay open on the coffee table in the living room.

As Ray and the girls were romping upstairs, the pages of the book turned as if a breeze had passed through the room. The red candle aside the book sputtered. As the last page flipped, the gray lady turned the back cover over and closed the book. She stood and ascended the stairs to join her husband in the bedroom, shedding diaphanous clothes as she went.

12