When the Teacher Becomes the Pupil

Story Info
Sam finds that one of her former pupils now makes porn.
5.3k words
4.23
33.7k
47
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lay in bed, Bill watched his wife slowly getting dressed. They had been married for thirty years and had always enjoyed a great sex life. Helped by the fact that even now, at 55 years old, Bill's wife always wore stockings, suspender belts and g-strings under her clothes. Slowly, Bills wife pulled her smart skirt up over her small bum the sight of which had given him a rapidly growing erection.

"Sam, you're still the most fuckable thing in the world," he said gently.

Looking over her shoulder, Sam gave him a lustful look, "and I still love it when you plough me with that cock."

On hearing his wife talk so dirty Bill lost all control and pulled the sheets from his body. "Why don't you show me then?"

Slowly, Sam turned around and took in the sight of his impressive cock. It was 7 and a half inches long and so thick; in that moment she just needed to suck on it. Walking towards her husband, the heels she was already wearing making her body sway, Sam undid the buttons of her blouse. It fell open, revealing her breasts, small but in the opinion of Bill so perfectly formed.

"You're not wearing a bra again?" he asked, his voice now coming in slow, halting rasps as his tool swelled even further at the thought of what was to come.

A smile formed on Sam's lips which were already painted red for the day ahead. Parting them, her tongue slowly ran across her top lip in a seductive manner. "You know I don't wear a bra when I know it does this to you."

Climbing onto the bed, Sam crawled towards her husband before sinking her mouth around his cock. She took him deep and then slowly, carefully dragged her lips backwards sucking on him as she did so. Reaching out a hand, Sam took hold of the still pole and looked into her husband's eyes, "don't forget I am going out this evening, so this will give you something to remember me by."

Gasping, Bills eyes rolled back in his head as Sam returned her full attention to his cock. "Oh God!" he whispered as his wife drained his balls for the third time that week.

It was late afternoon when Bill wandered into the kitchen, his mind still filled with the memories of his wife drinking his cum. Picking up his mobile phone which he had left on the worktop while he slept off the night shift he looked at it. Opening a message from Sam he found a series of texts from her that she had sent during the day. Each message described in more and more detail how horny their earlier encounter had left her and how she was thinking of ways to take the "edge off."

On seeing these Bill smiled, he knew that his wife had often talked about how she had teased men when out drinking especially when she was desperate for it. Afterwards he would pick her up and Bill would find his wife driven crazy by lust, her body seemingly insatiable. It was not uncommon for them to then return home and have wild sex into the early hours. Sometimes though, Sam was unable to wait that long and on more than one occasion they had ended up in the woods or an empty car park. She would then strip naked and he would fuck her against a tree, on a bench or over the front of the car until all her holes were used.

Having the night off, Bill sat down in front of his computer and with the house to himself he logged on and soon found some porn. Bill loved the thrill of interracial porn, the thought of a large black cock filling the body of a pale white girl excited him. In fact, he sometimes wondered what it would be like to see a big black cock, filling his wife. As he browsed the list of possible videos he could watch the title of one caught his eye, "Slut Maria - Teenage Interracial Cum Queen." Clicking on the link, the video started to load and taking his member in hand Bill hoped that he would not be disappointed.

While Bill watched porn, across town Sam sat in a small circle of teachers as they slugged back shots in a game of truth or dare. Away from the children and fuelled by alcohol Sam and her colleagues had left all sense of morality at the school. A young, male teacher who Sam had a playful and sexually charged relationship with looked her in the eyes from across the table. It was his turn to pick a victim and to ask a question.

"Sam," he asked with a wicked glint, pausing to let the tension build across the table, "when did you last have sex?"

Swallowing slowly, Sam looked around the table, staring at each of her friends and colleagues who were present in turn. A thought raced through her mind that she was about to destroy any reputation she had. The effort to pretend she was prim and proper brushed away by the answer she would give. She swallowed again, and the memory of the morning flashed before her causing Sam to giggle.

"I sucked my husband off before work this morning."

The colleague who had set the question smiled at the answer and nodded in approval. Feeling relief at the reaction from her friends Sam, excused herself and rose from her seat, heading for the bathroom. As the door closed with a click, she took a deep breath and pulled out her phone, undoing her blouse to almost reveal her breasts. Hurriedly taking a selfie with the phone, Sam sent it to Bill before typing a message to go with it.

Back at home, Bill was enjoying himself as he watched Slut Maria and her large breasts being taken in double anal penetration by two, fat, black cocks. He thought about the fact that anal was something that Sam would not do, and he wondered if there was any way to persuade her. The ping of his phone, distracted him for a moment and he paused the video to look at it. On seeing the photograph of his wife, he beat his cock furiously for a moment and wondered if he should save himself for later. As Bill studied it his phone pinged again and the message from Sam appeared.

"Really really horny, just been asked by that stud Michael when I last had sex, really tempted by the thought of bedding him, save yourself for me in the woods."

Feeling his eyes jump out of his head on seeing the message, Bill got even more excited and wanked himself hard again. Suddenly his mind filled with dirty thoughts and he typed his reply before returning to the video of Slut Maria.

Taking her seat again at the table, Sam felt her phone vibrate. Feeling so horny and knowing she was sexting her husband she had done something naughty. Pushing it discreetly down the front of her knickers, Sam wanted every message from her husband to vibrate through her clitoris. The sensation made her taken hold of the table for a moment as she felt herself driven inches closer to orgasm.

Recovering her composure quickly, Sam looked across to see Michael giving her a knowing look; almost as if he knew what she had done. "It's your turn again," he said with a grin.

"Who at this table would you sleep with?"

The person who had asked the question was another of the females teachers. Young and nubile, it was known that she had slept with a few of the men during her time at the school. Having earned herself a reputation it did not seem to bother her and she continued to push the boundaries of what was seen to be acceptable.

Considering the question carefully, Sam decided that it was best not to answer the question, "I'll take the dare."

"In that case I propose that you go to the strip club." Michael had a wicked grin as he said it and Sam wondered if he was hoping to push matters further than just flirtation.

It was getting on for 11pm by the time Sam and a small group of her work colleagues reached the strip club. As she queued, Michael approached and put his arm round her shoulder letting his hand dangle down until he touched her ass. It sent a thrill through her body and she recalled the message from her Bill that she had finally read just before leaving the bar.

"If you really want to push things with Michael before coming home then I think we could cope with that."

At this point she was still not sure whether she wanted to do anything more than flirt and turn herself on even more. Either way though, the physical closeness of a young, firm body was intense.

As she entered the club, Sam was struck by how sexualised the atmosphere was. Scantily clad women were serving tables filled with lustful men while on the stage another woman danced naked but for a tiny thong. The group took a table near to the front and Sam watched the girl who was currently dancing. There was something familiar about her face, but Sam was unable to place why. What she was able to appreciate was how curvaceous and sexy the girl looked. As Sam watched she guessed that the dancer was about 19 years of age, with long blonde hair and large breasts the nipples of which seemed to be particularly pert.

As the music changed in beat, the stripper sat on the stage and opened her long legs before slowly pulling the thong from her pussy. Sam watched amazed as she revealed a perfectly formed and completely smooth vagina to the crowd of men who cheered loudly on seeing it. The woman then stood up and paraded around, the thong dangling from her fingers. A man in the crowd threw a wad of notes onto the stage and in return he found himself in possession of the thong.

The final deed of her act completed the woman started to walk off stage as the music came to an end. As she left, a compere walked on, "put your hands together for Maria," he called to the crowed. In response many of those present started to whoop and holler and more than one got to their feet. Sam found herself fascinated by the scene that was presented before her and just a little bit turned on. However, when she looked over to Michael he seemed to have forgotten completely that she was there and so rising from her seat she sneaked off towards the bar.

Ordering a shot, Sam took a seat at the bar and started to aimlessly play with the glass that the bar tender placed before her. Inside she could feel a little bit of the heat that had built up was starting to subside now that she felt alone. Pulling out her phone, she stared at it and wondered whether now, was the time to message Bill and get him to pick her up.

Distracted by her own thoughts Sam didn't notice the person walk up and stand beside her. Neither did she notice them hesitate before they spoke, biting their bright red painted lips that seemed to be in an almost permanent pout. Unlocking her phone, Sam typed the first few letters of her message to Bill when finally, the intruder spoke.

"Hello Miss, I've not seen you for a while, did you see my dance."

The soft yet distinctive tone of the voice shocked Sam from her thoughts. Looking up she found herself staring into the face of the girl who only moments before had been dancing on the stage. Up close and on hearing that voice, Sam recognised immediately who it was. "Maria?" she asked, "Maria Fernandez?"

A smile broke across the face of the dancer as she filled with happiness on being recognised. "Yes Miss."

"Maria, you're not one of my pupils now, you can call me Sam."

The girl seemed to smile even brighter at the suggestion, "can I take a seat?" she asked pointing to an empty stool that was next to her former teacher.

"Ummm, sure, yeah," Sam stood and pulled the stool out so that it was in a more practical position. "Please take a seat."

As Maria sat down, Sam noticed how the girl was wearing a tight blue dress. It was just long enough to cover all but the very bottom of the globes of the girl's rounded ass. While there was just enough material at the front to hide her nipples. Out of the top of the dress rose two, large, white mounds of flesh that Sam couldn't help but stare at for a moment. She had never felt ashamed of her small breasts but in reality, she often secretly watched and fantasised about a large pair on other women.

"Maria I never expected to see you in a place like this?"

Dropping her head to hide a slight blush, the girl slowly raised it back up before speaking. "It was an accident really, I left school and had every plan of getting a normal job but I'm good at it and I love it."

"You don't feel exploited?"

"I'm very fortunate, I earn a lot of money providing excitement and pleasure to a lot of grateful men..." Maria looked Sam in the face and smiled, "and some women."

On hearing that final phrase from Maria, Sam broke off eye contact and looked away.

"I'm right aren't I?" offered Maria, reaching out a comforting hand which she placed on top of the one Sam was holding the glass with. "I can see in your eyes, your enjoying looking at me."

Mumbling, Sam almost threw her comment back at the girl. "You used to be one of my pupils, I taught you sex education, you were just a child when I last saw you." Moving in closer, Maria took Sam's hand and pulled it into her lap. Sam glanced at where her hand had been placed and stared at it, inside she tried to instruct her arm to pull away, but it didn't respond. "Besides I'm over 30 years older than you."

Stroking Sam's hand, Maria spoke soothingly to her former teacher. "I'm 19 years old now, I am an adult, I know what I am doing, I enjoy life, I enjoy sex and I enjoyed you."

Sam was confused by that last statement. There had been a good relationship between the two of them as teacher and pupil, but she had never done or wanted to do anything that was unprofessional or unacceptable. She looked at Maria, staring into her deep blue eyes that seemed so alive and so intelligent, "what do you mean? You were just a child, I never did anything unprofessional or wrong?"

There was a moment of silence. "Sorry," said Maria, looking genuinely upset, "that didn't come out very well, can we go somewhere else to talk?" The two of them looked around the room and Sam felt that Maria understood that where they were, was not the best place to be.

"Do you not have to work?"

"I was paid 10k for that dance, the club will have made 30k or so from it, I can do as I please now."

Casting her eyes around the room again, Sam noticed that everyone was too absorbed to realise what she was doing. Giving the briefest of nods of her head, she saw that Maria smiled before standing up. The younger of the two women then brazenly strode towards the rear of the club, Sam following behind, their hands interlocked like lovers.

Outside it was a warm night and Sam and Maria walked hand in hand through the car park until they got to an open top Mustang. Sam stared in wonder at the car as Maria opened the passenger door and invited her to step inside and take the seat. "If it's fine with you we'll go to my place, it's out of the way and private?" Finding herself speechless Sam could only nod in agreement.

A few moments later Sam felt the wind in her hair as Maria drove the car at speed down a narrow, wooded road. Looking around she stared into the darkness that seemed to absorb Maria's lower half. It was possible to just make out the pale, white, skin of Maria's legs and Sam imagined that from her position she could now see Maria's bald pussy. Exposed as she thought it would be by the shortness of the blue dress.

Closing her eyes Sam lost herself in thoughts of what Maria felt and tasted like until a sudden loss of speed brought her back into the real world. The shock of the change in speed disorientated her and Sam spent a minute getting her bearings. When she did so, she noticed that Maria had pulled the car up in front of a set of large, black gates that seemed to be opening automatically. Looking behind, Sam realised she did not know where she was or where the house was but as the car pulled forward her jaw dropped. Beyond was a gorgeous, white, villa which was lit up to reveal the wide glass front that allowed her to see into the living room.

"Is this where you live?" asked Sam, shocked that her former pupil lived in such luxury.

There was no reply from Maria who looked at Sam and smiled as she brought the car to a gentle stop.

Exiting the car, the two of them climbed up the short flight of steps to the front door. "Can I take a selfie of you for my husband?" Sam asked, "he will never believe this."

"Sure," replied Maria and as Sam lifted her phone so that she could capture a raised photo of them both, Maria pulled down the top of her dress. "A little thrill for him," she whispered into Sam's ear.

The two of them sat down in the living room, sitting close to each other so that their legs touched. "You're very lucky Maria," offered Sam but the other woman did not respond. Instead she took hold of Sam's hands and raised them up so that she could interlock their fingers. As Sam watched, she saw Maria's long red finger nails and marvelled at what it must take to keep them in such perfect condition.

"When I said that I enjoyed you, I meant that I used to watch your every movement, every action." Sam could see that Maria was talking honestly and candidly about her feelings. "For most girls their first crush is a singer, or the hunky games teacher but for me it was you. I would fantasise about you, about pleasuring you, about seeing you naked."

For the second time Sam thought about pulling her hands away but found her body would not obey. Instead she spoke, hesitantly, part of her hoping that she could dismiss the attention she was receiving. "I'm married, I'm not gay, I never gave you any reason to think that I was."

"I know but I could also see that inside you wanted to experience women. I saw how you would watch Mrs Butcher's large tits when she entered the room, I hoped that I could win you over. Over and over again, I dreamt and hoped that my breasts would grow so that you would notice them and when they didn't, well." Maria looked down at her chest, "I let science deliver what nature could not."

"You got those breasts because of me?"

"I got these breasts for you, in the hope that one day I would be here with you, like this."

It was too much for Sam and she stood up and ran from the room. Finding a bathroom, she stepped inside and locked the door. Pulling up her skirt while tugging her g-string down, Sam sat on the toilet and let out a long slow hiss as she emptied her bladder. Alone for a moment, she checked on her phone to see it showing a message from Bill. Apprehensively she opened it and read the contents.

"Wow, what an amazing photo, how do you know her because I've been watching some porn tonight and you won't believe it but I'm sure she was the woman in the video. Her name was Slut Maria and I saw her take a dozen black men in a gangbang and two in her ass at the same time."

Unable to believe what she had read, Sam reread it twice and then a third time out loud. She stared at it in shock and then using her phone searched online for the name Slut Maria. The first video showed the girl who had just come on to her looking into the camera. She spoke about how her family were racist and how she was going to have unprotected sex with a black man.

"What will happen if you get pregnant?" asked a voice off camera.

"My family will disown me, I'll be regarded as a disgusting embarrassment."

Finishing her business, Sam stood up and walked out of the bathroom to find Maria still sitting on the sofa. "You're a porn star?" she asked.

"Yes, porn star, stripper and occasional escort."

"And you had unprotected sex with a black guy, took the risk of getting pregnant?"

Maria smiled as she remembered that particular scene, "I was protected against pregnancy." She rose from the sofa and walked over to a high board at the back of the room. "Filming that scene was one of the 12 challenges that allowed me to win this." As she spoke she picked up a large trophy that stood on top of the high board. Somehow Sam had missed it when she had first walked into the room but now she could see exactly what it was.

Holding it out towards Sam, Maria explained the award, "this is the Interracial Slut of the year award, you have to complete 12 black cock challenges on camera to win it."

12