When the Teacher Becomes the Pupil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you completed all 12?"

"You wouldn't be holding that award if I hadn't."

Taking hold of the award for a moment, Sam studied it before walking over to the High Board and putting it down.

"I didn't mean to sound so stalkerish," pleaded Maria as she watched Sam returning the award. "It wasn't supposed to sound like that, it was just a fantasy."

Keeping her back to Maria, Sam replied "and now your fantasy is before you?"

"Yes," replied a sheepish Maria.

Her mind now racing, Sam considered her next move as she felt the sexual tension starting to build again. Letting the moment drag out, she thought about what to do, considering every possible option until she settled on the one she wanted most of all. Lifting her hands, Sam slowly undid the buttons of her blouse. "You are right Maria, I did watch Mrs Butcher's breasts, I have a real thing for large breasts including yours. What you don't realise is that, underneath the prim and proper image that I portray I am not such an innocent person."

The buttons undone, she pulled the blouse from her shoulders to reveal her naked back. Turning around Sam presented her slim body and small breasts towards her former pupil. "I don't wear a bra as it turns my husband on, I do wear stockings as it turns my husband on."

A quick move of Sam's hands released the skirt that fell to the floor to reveal the g-string, stockings and suspender belt. "Even now, at 55 years of age, my husband and I fuck regularly because I enjoy sex, I enjoy his cock and I enjoy that he is so good in bed that I see no reason to sleep around."

Stepping towards Maria, the older woman kept approaching until they stood inches from each other. Raising her hands, she pulled at the front of Maria's dress and watched lustfully as it fell to the floor revealing the naked woman beneath. "Do you ever fuck women?"

"All the time," replied the pornstar.

"Then take what you want from me."

The now naked Maria did not need to be told twice, she grabbed Sam and pulled her into an embrace, their lips meeting. They kissed passionately as Maria reached down between Sam's legs and tugged the g-string out of the way with a rip. Dropping the now ruined knickers to the floor she put her hand between Sam's legs and let her fingers explore. There was just a small landing strip of hair at the front, otherwise she was as smooth as Maria. Pushing first one, then a second and then a third finger into her former teacher, Maria found Sam to be loose and wet and her hand easily slipped inside. "You'd do well in one of my pornos," gasped Maria as Sam took one of her nipples between her lips.

Pushing Sam towards the sofa, Maria threw her down onto the cushions and then dropped to her knees. She placed her head between Sam's legs, pushing out her tongue and touching the clitoris of her lover. All day the need for release had built up inside Sam and now it was too much, and she exploded in orgasm. Screaming and pulling Maria in with her legs, Sam felt her pussy pulling on the tongue that now penetrated her hole.

As the orgasm subsided, Maria continued to lick at Sam sending pulses of pleasure through her body. When the last shudder eased, Maria moved her head and pushed down with her tongue. Reaching out with her hand, Sam tried to push Maria's head away, "anything but that, please, nothing with my ass," she pleaded. It was not successful though as Maria's tongue reached deep into Sam's rear and touched the hole at its very heart. The warm and wet touch sent a shiver through the recipient and slowly her hand relaxed, allowing Maria to lick the hole more intensely. Instead of fighting, Sam now found herself moving her body, opening herself up towards her lover. Gentle gasps escaped her lips as the warmth of the touch thrilled her.

Lifting a finger, Maria pressed it against Sam's ass and this time there was no complaint at all. The finger slowly sunk into the hole, stretching Sam in a way that she had never experienced before. "I need to eat your pussy," Sam gasped in between the gentle thrusts she was feeling.

Standing up, Maria moved herself around so that her tongue could still work Sam's labia and clitoris while she kept a finger buried deep in her ass. Stradling her lover's face, Maria slowly lowered herself until Sam was able to kiss and lick the younger girl's pussy. Pushing down with her hips, Maria ground herself against the face and tongue of Sam who was only now discovering the pleasure of eating out a woman.

Deep inside Maria could feel her orgasm building up and she realised that she needed the release. Rising up onto her haunches she rode Sam's face until her own features contorted and she gave out a high-pitched scream. Beneath her Sam lapped and licked at the juices that Maria was pushing out of her body as she came. Maria dropped to the side and lay on the sofa as she recovered her breath. Now free from having her face ridden, Sam crawled up and lay between the other woman's legs. The two of them could kiss gently while their hands caressed each other's nakedness.

"Do you want more?" offered Maria and Sam lifted her head up to make eye contact.

"I need to go home, Bill will be wondering where I am."

"Pass me your phone, I'll send him my address."

Rising from the sofa, Sam recovered her phone from her clothes and set up a message for Bill. Then, handing the phone to Maria she let the other woman type it in.

Sitting at home, Bill was wondering when he would get a message from his wife when the phone beeped at him. He picked it up and on seeing that Sam had sent him a message he opened it. It included the address he needed to go to but alongside it was another message.

"Come in about half an hour, I am in the process of fucking your wife and you will be able to see the naked outcome of this. Love Maria X." On reading the message Bill just couldn't help but feel his cock get hard again.

While Bill read the message and thought about what was happening Maria stood up and left the living room. She left Sam lying on the sofa, naked but for the stockings and suspender belt her finger's idly playing with her clitoris. Within moments Maria had reappeared in the room but this time she had a large, black, dildo protruding from her body. On seeing it, Sam stared, her face frozen in shock. "How?" she eventually managed to stutter as she watched Maria approach her.

"It is locked in both my holes so that as I fuck with it I get pleasure from it as well."

Maria reached the sofa and stood over Sam who just stared at the dildo, "and you want to fuck me with it?"

As Maria climbed onto the sofa, Sam nervously opened her legs so that her lover would be between them. The older woman bit her bottom lip as she watched the dildo approaching her hole, but her nerves dissipated as she was penetrated. She moaned as the dildo entered her and with a few gentle thrusts it was soon buried deep inside.

Sliding the dildo in and out of Sam, Maria picked up the pace until every thrust seemed to create a loud and long moan of pleasure. "This is incredible," Sam groaned as Maria continued to fuck her.

"The best thing is, we can cum together." Maria said breathlessly, "and that's what I want so much."

Suddenly Sam pulled away from Maria, pulling the dildo from out of her hole. Jumping onto all fours she offered her ass towards Maria, "do me doggy style, please."

There was no need for Maria to be asked a second time and she knelt behind Sam, pushing the dildo back into her pussy. She fucked Sam hard and fast as she felt her own orgasm building again while Sam gave out an even louder and longer moan. Then they both reached orgasm together, their screams and gasps entwining before the two of them collapsed into a pile on the sofa.

Breathing shallowly Maria watched Sam who returned the look with a broad smile. "I'd like to do this again?" suggested Sam, hoping that Maria would agree to it.

"There is a lot more we can do," gasped Maria, "if you want to discover my world then this is only just the beginning."

"Can we take it slowly though?" asked the less experienced Sam, "I don't want to find myself in the middle of a porn film." The two of them stared at each other again before bursting into a fit of giggles.

A loud bong sound filled the room, making Sam jump, "don't worry it's just the doorbell," Maria said reassuringly as she stood up.

The fear in Sam's voice was palpable as she spoke, "doorbell?"

"Yes doorbell, your husband come to collect you?"

Approaching an intercom by the front door Maria lifted the handset and pushed a button. "Are you not going to get dressed before he arrives?" Sam's fear was clearly increasing as she spoke.

"Do you not want him to see what you got to fuck?"

Not giving Sam a chance to answer, Maria opened the door and stood naked in the light of the doorway. A moment later, Bill stepped up with a smile, his eyes drinking in the sight of the porn star. Turning to his wife, Bill smiled, "now it's my turn to be satisfied."

12