All Comments on 'When the War is Over'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Continuation ! Good story , I liked it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haven't read this yet, but i am very glad to see that you're writing new stories as well

Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

Brilliant you are a great writer keep going !!!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

Really nice. Maybe move forward to post-Vietnam next?

UncletoddUncletoddover 2 years ago

Please do more chapters for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Needs to continue with each getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a loving family! Great writing. How could one man hold up to this much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wow

Incredible story, had me in tears a couple of times. You should continue this store. I was not really into it when the mom and other sister was involved. But it really turned out a beautiful story. So keep going.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was another good story! You just keep releasing one after another that are worth 5 stars.

Although i agree i think you should add another chapter with maybe each sister being pregnant and maybe a big ceremony where he marries each of them in private. Maybe set them up on individual dates that knocks each of them up with something unique they each enjoy with him as an activity

Regardless it was definitely worth reading and saving as a favorite. That list is getting awfully long and so far all your stories have been worth reading and remembering.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Great story! Wanted one more page with 4 or 5 babies......

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I hope you will continue this very good story. Thanks.

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 2 years ago

Very nice story. Thanks…

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Lucky Robbie , what a wild life he must have had. Adequate compensation I'd say for six years service in the war. Looking forward to stories of their children, was Aussie involved in Korea? My history is a bit shaky . Loved the story 5 🌟.

Grr12272Grr12272over 2 years ago
Great

Another chapter please my wife and I loved it

devildog0302devildog0302over 2 years ago
Good job

I think you ended that perfectly in order to continue it. I hope to see a sequel soon...

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Well done. While not my usual theme, I enjoyed this tale. Again, very well done.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Some further tales of this family romance would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well fucking written mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

BUT there are just too many women in this story to satisfy for one guy. Super man is a myth.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A great story. I hope you give us another chapter describing him knocking them all up. All of them pregnant to him. Then a third chapter carrying the story to the fifties and sixties.

One criticism though, they do not speak in the language of the period. They use modern terms and idioms, to describe feelings and sex, It does detract from the story.

Scores 5/5

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 2 years ago

Excellent. We would like to know if they did have a wonderful life together. Pregnancy has to be a possibility, although you haven’t considered that possibility (probability). Nevertheless, this has been a fine story, well worth all five stars, more if they were available. Thank you UltimateSin. Please keep on entertaining us with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give sexy war hero Robert a sexy hairy chest and hairy abs -- something to please mom and his sisters!

UltimateSinUltimateSinover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello. So looks like a few people would like to see a sequel. I wasn't planning on it but I'll give it some thought. There might be two additional chapters - one covering the next 10-20 years as there might or will be children. Then a third chapter from the viewpoint of both Robbie and a son, about the turmoil and fallout of Australia's participation in Vietnam. Won't do any more than that as I have two series I'm planning / writing at the moment. Keep an eye out though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is always an idiot that complains about smoking drinking you are reading this type of story mind your business

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A wonderfully written story. It's very yummy too. I hope that more to it to show how and where they wind up together. Thank you!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Gawd ! you could have made a dozen stories out of that. Looking forward to more...

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

Great story, looking forward to the follow-on with high anticipation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really been enjoying your stories. Personally, when it comes to reading, not really a fan of period pieces. As soon as I saw 1939 I didn’t want to keep reading. Gave it a chance though cause your other stories are written real well. Glad I did. Looking forward to more (in general) from you

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Anonymous hit the nail on the head. You do very good work. My concerns was reliving memories of my 20 years in the military. Almost stopped reading. You addressed it very well, and I found reading the story a pleasant time. Very well done. Thanks again

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story very much. Thanks.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Now that you have concluded the Farm. I look forward to you maybe continuing with this story. Your work is stellar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it! made me cum several times.

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Another excellent story. I admit the WWII setting was a bit distracting for me personally,bit after I got onto it I could not stop until I reached the end. Great job!!

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Excellent - Enjoyed that.

Any plans to take the story further ??

May thanks for sharing with us all...

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

The Lucky son of a bitch, when he dies it will be with a smile upon his lucky bastards face!

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Excellent story, I hope further chapters following the life of this family to the present is forthcoming.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Outstanding story!!! Love if when a war veteran gets the respect and loving they deserve!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

The story is quite good, and well written. I enjoyed it. I’d really like to see a sequel, how the relationships evolve, how they deal with society, whether any of the sisters depart or become pregnant…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To think that mother will have a baby growing inside of her, and all of his sisters, makes it so hot!!!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but found the premise questionable. Flight Sergeants were a thing in Great Britain because of the shortage of pilots, even with the foreigners serving at the time. There was also a percentage of Flight Sergeants who survived and were promoted to officers. But the fact that the MC didn't even finish high school makes what's unlikely into something improbable. Not impossible, mind, but an event that should have made him stand out among his peers. Getting asked to stay was within reason, but he'd never move up in his billet without a college education.

That said, the rest of the story was pretty hot. And, knowing a bit about the Emu War, while the locals might have figured out who was siring all the babies that inevitably would follow, times were hard enough and some areas with low enough population that such would have earned a head shake, especially if they kept the farmhands employed at decent wages.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. very hot. but i think that the 'less is more' principle with harem stories (especially incestuous ones) would've worked better here. one fewer sister to focus on and give the spotlight more to the mother and other sisters and their individual relationships with the MC would've made it perfect. instead it just seemed to snowball into the generic family orgy ending.

not that it was bad at all. 5 stars.

james1801james1801over 2 years ago

Wow, that was hot! Are there going to be more in this series? I do hope so. 👍

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

What a wonderful story! And it was smoking hot as well! Five stars and a favorite point!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Sorry, but I couldn't get past the smoking. Big, big turn off for me.*

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

But you spoil us.

This story has no epilogue.

That's why I'm hoping for a sequel.

Good luck

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Oh you tease, there's so much more that could be added to this very hot story. I appreciate you writing, it keeps a lot of us well satisfied. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please take this as constructive critism.

There is no such place as Britain. Southampton is on the South coast of England. England, with Scotland and Wales is known as Great Britain. The people of all 3 countries are categorised as British, though all natives, would rather be called by their country's name ie English, Scottish and Welsh. The UK. is actually the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Hope this makes it clear, btw I'm English 😉

LevitikanLevitikanalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story would be awesome with a part 2

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, another chapter is needed though to properly finish the storyline.

Maybe a pregnancy or three would do quite nicely

Scores 5/5, a great story, probably my favourite of all your stories.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam this one needs more chapters. Good story I liked it.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Your writing, as usual, is stupendous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved the story

would love to read a part 2

with pregnant

mother and daughters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story! My suggestion to you would be a proof reader if you don't have one.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Oh, the stories told at the hospital 9 months later when all 3 sisters give birth to healthy baby BOYS.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 1 year ago

You lost me on page four.

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Great story!!! Would love to see a part two!!!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Nice characters, interesting plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the post war/farm setting, and I did like the Love he shared with his older sister. But the rest is just silly and rediculous. Plus lots of mistakes...

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

5 stars. However, in one sentence he says all his sisters are younger than him, yet in the next sentence his oldest sister is 1 year OLDER than him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked the story but it was a little over the top!!!!!!!! gave it a 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyteramblernyterambler10 months ago

I enjoyed the story and do think it needs another chapter but of course that is up too you

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
What a shame

That you didn’t continue on with this amazing storyline. This story is far from being finished I feel there’s so much more to tell. What happened to the family. For a start,I know for a fact that Rose and his older sister wanted to have his children, if not all the family. still after saying that I’ll still gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for an incomplete story

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Nice story though I felt that if he truly loved lizbeth the way he claimed, he wouldn't have just immediately done his mother without talking to lizbeth first.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

More please, another absolutely enjoyable sexy tale of family love. Babies must be next in the story, who will be knocked up first?

juanviejojuanviejo7 months ago

CUM ONE CUM ALL...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Beautify written. Being slightly older and somewhat familiar with the historical matter you so brilliantly wove into the plot line you had it pretty much spot on. Until I read where 'father' said it, I'd almost forgotten that Germany did start both the first and second world wars. It was also a pleasure to read that you were able to cast the story in the relatively accurate Australian vernacular of that time period. (Pommie & Yankee) Keep up the good work resting assured that you have an ardent fan . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

damn tht was steamy

started out great

maybe too rushed in the end

lost some potential

loved it nevertheless

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki22 days ago

There was more in this story, but a great story nonetheless! Loved it!

shadrachtshadracht16 days ago

A good story, but badly in need of an editing pass. Words were left put of sentences often enough to be noticeable and distracting. It also felt like it ended a little bit abruptly. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...