When the Wolves Go Hunting...

Story Info
Wolves go hunting for a girl dressed in a red cloak...
2.5k words
3.09
15.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young caped woman would be walking through a dense forest. Trees that extended up for what seemed like forever. She would grip the cloak closer to her body as she wandered around. It was known to have a pack of rogue werewolves who usually stayed in wolf form. She had been in this forest for hours. She had gotten lost sometime ago because she had ran into a few of those werewolves. They had seemed hungry but for what? They had been able to back her into a corner and nearly teared her apart but luckily for her, they were only able to tear apart her clothing she had under the cloak. She was able to get away with her life and her red cloak...barely. Since that incident she had become lost. She could hear some howls around, and some loud, rough steps. They were following her and been since their encounter. It was their forest after all, and they could smell her from the other side of it.

They could smell her pussy, they needed her to relieve all the tension off their beasty members. She heard the loud steps of what she would assume would be the wolves, she didn't even turn around. She began to run, slipping and falling every so often over broken branches or fallen trees. She came to what seemed like a dead end. Where the forest ran into the mountain side. She began looking around desperately either for a way to climb or a way to hide. She found a hollowed log that was covered heavily in pine shrubbery. Even her nose cringed at the amount of smell the shrubbery let off. "Please...don't find me" She muttered as she forced her way through the shrubbery into the hollow log. She'd curl up with her hands over her mouth and nose. Hoping to be as quiet and still as possible.

Like a pack of dogs, they would soon arrive at her hiding spot. Stopping in front of the dead end, they would be panting, more than usual, all their blood rushing down they large beasty members, ready to burst inside their prey to mate. A few of them would step on the log, as they lost her track around the heavily smelling pine.

She would hear the creaking of the log when the wolves would stand upon it to look around the area. She held her breath and closed her eyes tightly as she held her fetal position as quietly as possible. Howling near the mountain, most of them would run out, searching for another prey or lost human to use.

She waited a few minutes til she thought she had heard them all leave. She would gasp for air and slump into the log, the log creaking heavily with her body pressing against it. "I thought I was done for...". Sadly for her; her movements would be noticed by one of the wolves that stayed behind, stepping back silently, following the noises near the log. The beast, twice the size of an average wolf, would follow the small cracks that her body had created. The wolf could see the girl through the log where bits of bark had fallen away. His eyes getting bigger as he could see her pale skin and red cloak. She would close her eyes, stifling a yawn. All the running she had been doing was beginning to catch up to her. She didn't feel like she could do too much more because most of her energy had been drained from the huge amounts of adrenaline that went through her body earlier during her runs. "Ill stay here for a while longer and hopefully get some sleep." She mumbled to herself, as she stretched out against the log attempting to get comfortable. She was completely unaware of the dangers the lurked just outside of the hollow log.

His cock throbbing, the breeding hole was near, panting loudly, he was now rushing, a beast in heat going at full speed for her, his large jaw opened to grab the first thing he could to keep her still. She felt the log begin to shift side to side as the wolf had rammed into it, panic filled her and her heart began to beat out of her chest. She quickly sat up, perfect timing to see the wolfs large opened mouth coming at her and gripping the hood attached at her neck. She would scream out of fear, she had not seen this coming. She had thought she was safe! Her screams would only alert the surrounding wolves who had scampered off.

The horny beast would pull harder on her cloak, even if he had to choke her, he was going to use her. His natural instinct would tell him to kill her but something about the scent of her pussy just gave him the urge to fuck her. Other wolves were rushing around the area.

She couldn't help but hate herself for screaming, but it was an instinct after all. She would making gagging and gasping noises as the wolf jerked on her cloak, dragging her closer to him. She had a hard time reaching for the clip that held it in place, so she frantically tried clawing away. The bark of the wood began splintering from her clawing attempts, they would embed themselves under her nails and they began to bleed, but she didnt care. She began a lame attempt at kicking the beast away.

The large beast would take the small kicks in his face without even really taking care, slowly moving above her. Trying to mount her as his front paws would be now besides her head. Groaning trying to move his hips above her ass. The log was now the rendez vous point of the entire pack of beasts.

She would feel the pressure of the wolf's paws begin to break the bark just by stepping on it. Their vigorous motion had began to crumple the old hollow log, bits and piece of the forest above could be seen now, when before it couldnt have been. She began to claw at her throat in attempts to get the cape off, with a little luck she was able to free herself. She quickly army crawled out from the lusting beast and was aiming to slip out of the log. Only to be greeted by the werewolf pack.

The large dark beasts surrounding her would be crushing her last hope to run away. Two of them biting on her arms to drag her out the log, as some other would already be fighting, to have a turn. In the end, only the strongest, and largest ones, would have a right to breed her, that was the rules of the nature.

She cried out in pain as two large wolves latched onto her arms to pull her out, she would try and dig her feet into the ground of the forest, but she would stop as she felt the wolves teeth marks just drag along her arm as she struggled. She would watch in horror as these giant wolves began to fight, she would only assume it was to eat her.. She could tell they were wild animals through and through, this is what scared her the most. After some time, one of the wolf would step out of the pack. He obviously fought his way out, some blood on his muzzle. He would mount behind her, his large paws stepping on her arms to keep her still, suddenly, his beasty cock would fall down her back

She would cry out in pain as the giants paws crushed her into the ground forcing her upper body to become immobilized. Her head was pushed to one side where she was capable of seeing the giant beast above her, the blood drizzling from his muzzle would begin to drip on her face, she would cringe in disgust. She attempted to wiggle her lower half until she felt the cock slap down against her back. Fear gripped her every being. This is not what she had thought would be happening to her. She couldn't imagine the damage that cock could do to her insides. She began to plead as if the beasts understood her, "Please! Please dont do this!'

Obviously she had no answers from the horny beasts, just trying to adjust his hips to reach a hole, groaning at her and the other wolves as his oversize member was reaching down. unlike humans, he wouldn't care of her state, he just wanted to breed

She attempted to flatten her body to the ground in hops the wolf could not lower himself enough to mount her, fear coursing in the pit of her stomach. Tears spilling from her eyes and mixing from the blood drops on her face. It was obviously useless and the worst she could do was make him aim for her ass. His powerful member ramming forward, sliding along her ass as a missed opportunity. but with that strengths, he would have stretch her open at the first try if he aimed right

She hadn't been thinking of the consequences of the way she tried to flatten herself, she would just try and shift her hips away from the member. A sharp gasp came from her mouth as she felt the speed and strength behind that thrust. Fear began to make her shift her hips to side to side motion in hopes of making the target hard for the beast. Sadly, the worst outcome happened as she was moving her hips, the beast would be aroused thinking she was tempting him, ramming his cock faster and rougher, hitting her ass. The second after, she was opened from the inside by his monstrous cock.

She would scream out in pain as the monstrous cock forced through her unready hole. She felt her ass tear, blood running down her thighs and began pooling a bit at her feet. Tears falling from her face as she felt the creature basically pin her with his cock. All she felt was pain, she kept groaning out loudly as she couldnt get use to the intruder in her ass.

Stretching her hole with a powerful thrust, bulging her insides roughly as the outline of his oversize member could be seen against her belly. Keeping her down as the other wolves would be turned on by the show. Some scooting closer as the young girl was a cock sleeve for the beast. The poor girl felt abused as the wolf rammed into her deeply. She could feel her stomach begin to wretch uncomfortable as the powerful thrusts were forcing her organs to reposition into a more tight space, she began to dry heave from the sheer bulk of his member. Drool pooling from her mouth, from all the sensations. She felt disgusted in herself but she physically couldnt move.

Suddenly, another wolf would rush out of the pack, unable to resist the urge. He began fighting with the one currently inside the poor girl, making the wolf's cock move inside her in an excruciatingly painful way. She would scream out in pain as it felt like the cock was stabbing into her very lung. The other wolf would then notice a free hole when the girl screamed. Stepping back his hips lowering near her face. Slapping against her defeated expression, as the wolf's cock would ram in her mouth, dislocating her jaw from size and strength alone.

Her toes would curl with fear and pain as the wolves had fought above her briefly, she then felt pain erupt in her face as a new cock thrusted into her screaming mouth. She would flail her lower legs about as it was trying to force its way into her small mouth. She heard a loud crack as her jaw was dislocated or broken, she could tell from the pain it caused. She felt panic rising in her, as the motion from the wolf in her ass would cause her stomach to jostle. She would then throw up against the wolf's cock that was forcing its way into her mouth, making it become slippery. The vomit the girl spewed only turning his cock into a slippery fat piece of meat capable of moving down into her throat, pushing the boundaries by shoving its way down into the start of her stomach. The two beasts would stand up on all fours, lifting her up above the floor, impaled by the large cocks in mid air.

She tried to force her feet into the ground to try and stabilize herself as she was impaled. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt drool slipping from inside her mouth. Her pussy would begin to leak with ecstasy as the wolves literally fucked her from ass to mouth. She began to push against the wolf in front of her in attempts to push him off. She felt like a Chinese finger trap as they rammed into her at the same time and she would get squished between the two.

Both of them starting to move simultaneously, panting loudly, as they began to pummel her. Their cocks would meet at the edge of her stomach, turning the idea of them cumming at the same moment a bit fucked up. Another pack of wolves would reach the location. The whole forest was now ready to fuck the poor girl

Even though the two wolves hadnt cummed yet she felt like a cesspool of fluids as she was dripping from both ends, she made a gurgled cry as they had shoved their cocks to meet in the middle. When the wolf fucking her mouth would pull out to push back it, it began to force fluids from her nose as well... She could barely see the wolves surround her. She knew this wasnt gonna end well.

After a few more thrusts, her forced tightness would push the wolves to cum. Pouring powerful amounts of cum at both ends of her stomach, howling as they finally released their duty into her holes.

She began to spasm as her poor stomach expanded four to five time the normal size it should have been. And the cum began to push its ways out of both holes as well. Cum even pouring out of her nostrils. If it could have it would have poured from her ears and eye sockets as well.

The amount of cum would push the wolves's cock out of her as they felt the pressure rising out of her small body, letting the seeds pour out of her holes roughly. The two wolves would pant heavily and back away from the mess they had made of the girl. The animals would gather around her and would begin to fight to see who would be next to fuck the poor girl.

She would lay on the ground as spews of cum fountain out of her holes. She was lucky that these were wolves finished quickly, or else that would have ultimately been killed.

She was forced herself up onto her hands and knees where she then forcefully threw up the remaining contents in her stomach, gasping for air. She was seeing stars and swaying from the brutality that was just unleashed on her. She blinked a few times, pain still consuming her being but she looked up and saw her entrapped in a circle of horny werewolves...she knew she would never escape this...