All Comments on 'When the Wolves Go Hunting...'

by AtalosIvy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Take an English class

I was just racing to cum in between grammar errors, real turn off. Use the present tense instead of the future tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Read

Hi,

Wanted to pop in to say keep doing you! Your story is good. I like the smut red riding hood with "hungry" rogue werewolves (staying in wolf form); clever, sexy concept. BUT, I could not overlook the ever changing tenses in the story. So instead of saying "take an english class," ( < stab) I would like to try and impart some writing wisdom.

Off the bat, switching tenses during writing is an easy mistake. I do it all the time. Our minds pause to think, or we pause to recollect and come back, and when we refocus again, the thoughts are new and the tone different. It always helps to read outloud; our ears catches errors better than our eyes (sounds weird, right? But true..was taught that as an english major).

* Future tense, I dont think really works; although, if your story was in that tense throughout its entirety, it might have worked (especially if you have at the end that the woodsman knows the girl's plight...said woodsman could be part of werewolves, eh?)

* Past tense throughout the story would be the best way to go. It immerses the reader into the action of the story; like they're there, and for smut like this that's the way to go.

* The other little errors (missing words in some descriptions, small things) would be picked up if the story was read aloud.

Hope this helps

☠✒

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The future tense really ripped me out of the fantasy. It would be a lot better in present

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous