When They Sell You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For most of the night, no buying family would want to visit. A family from the ocean village poked their heads through the door. Their clothing was made of meshes. They were primarily fishermen. They liked the elegance of nets and used them as designs for everything. They stank of fish, which is why the people of Ral'bagwa looked down on them. Yet their bodies were fat and strong. The protein of the fish made them the strongest among all the villages. They were fearsome warriors. When they saw how short M'gwa was, they turned around before entering.

The night was almost at the end. Father Kr'bm had stopped tending to the bonfire. Only a few last sticks were still glowing. Unmarried women were turned into priestesses. Doing so would require Kr'bm to pay a hefty fee to the current priestess. He didn't want to part with all the bags of dowries that he had gotten for Tr'nilly. So when there were noises outside, he grew happy and determined to make a deal. He jumped to his feet. He grabbed the first arm of a manly figure that he saw in the dark outside to pull him in. In shock, he let go. He had touched bare skin.

The man did follow him in. In the light of the hut, Kr'bm saw that the man was from Tar'unga. The humid and wet jungle made the villagers wear nearly nothing. They only wore tight loin clothes and, if they were female, a leather band around their chest. Out in the jungle, they were constantly sweating. Every afternoon, downpours soaked everything. The best option was to wear as little as possible. The people of Ral'bagwa despite that. Not only was the dress the opposite but also their behavior. The people from Tar'unga loved displaying emotions. They were noisy, out of control, and always in some uproar. Kr'bm shirked away from the guests, deeply uncomfortable about their kind.

The biggest man of the visiting family had a brought smile that lit up the entire room. His chest was broad and carved with many jagged scars. The chest alone spoke so much about whom he was as a man, while the Ral'bagwa all wore the same type of dress to cover who they were. Mother Rin'ta sent her children away to her hut to shield their eyes from seeing the uncovered faces and head hair. Only Kr'bm, Rin'ta, and N'gwa stayed behind. The biggest man beamed an even stronger smile. He had been repulsed by every other family at the door. That this family allowed him in meant that they were desperate. The biggest man let Kr'bm know that. Kr'bm was unprepared to deal with such a blatant display.

The Tar'unga people settled down on the cushions. They allowed themselves to be served according to Ral'bagwa tradition. N'gwa eyed the visitors. The only man who looked like he was also eighteen was sitting on the side of the biggest man. The biggest man was called Arrak-r. The one next to him with Sirrbo-r. N'gwa had never seen more than a man's eyes aside from her family and family friendship bonded neighbors. She inspected his chest. The broad flat shape was so different from her round, soft breasts. His body was covered with so much hair. There were a million differences between her and his body.

Sirrbo-r seemed shy. He looked around a lot. He got transfixed looking at her. He wouldn't raise his voice but plead with his eyes for his father's attention. His mother encouraged him to waive at N'gwa. As N'gwa was thought, she did not respond but kept herself unmoveable behind her robe. His mother was very gay. She handed the food directly to the mouth of other family members. She freely moved around the room and had no problem to have a little side conversation with Rin'ta.

The Tar'unga people are traders. The jungle doesn't allow for much farming. They are also centrally located, which makes them the natural trading center. As traders, they have a habit of showing off goods. Arrak-r walked straight up to Kr'bm to present Arrak-r's shoes: "Touch this leather! Have you ever felt such soft leather? I make the best leather in all the seven villages." Kr'bm felt uncomfortable to touch another man's shoes but also uncomfortable to do anything to jeopardize the sale. So he appeased to feeling the leather. It was indeed soft but not half as soft as promised. Growing impatient, Kr'bm started the negotiation.

"Do you want to make an offer?" asked Kr'bm.

"Do you like her?" asked Arrak-r of Sirrbo-r. Kr-bm was shocked by the openness of the discussion.

"I can't see anything," said Sirrbo-r.

Kr'bm disliked the crude discussion instead of following proper protocol. But these people were from a different village. Rin'ta rushed to cover the windows. Kr'bm lifted N'gwa's veil. N'gwa held her delicate face out for them to inspect. But they didn't inspect. Arrak-r waved with his hand to keep going. Reluctantly, Kr'bm took N'gwa's gloves off. Hands were usually only shown as a sweetener for late in the negotiation.

Arrak-r pursed his lips. Yet he waved with his hand again to keep going. Kr'bm was at a loss. Arrak-r got up to walk out of the door. Kr'bm ran after and then in front of Arrak-r to bar Arrak-r from leaving. Rin'ta offered: "Different village, different rites." Rin'ta caught up to Kr'bm in the door and whispered to him: "We must sell her to them. They are the only option."

"Fine! We go with your tradition! What do you do?" offered Kr'bm.

"First, we need to inspect her. Lift the robe!" ordered Arrak-r with a thundering voice.

After checking that nobody was outside, Kr'bm lifted the robe over N'gwa's head. N'gwa was completely naked except for her shoes. She didn't know what to do. She had never anticipated being naked. She stood on the podium. The three visitors inspected her body. She was very pretty. Her boobs were full and round. Her butt was strong and round. The skin on her belly glistened with youth.

Arrak-r grabbed her boobs and squeezed them. Then, he whistled with his tongue in appreciation of the firmness. Sirrbo-r grabbed her other boob in the fashion of his father and smiled with joy. The mother grabbed her butt and squeezed it with a more painful pinch than the appreciative grabs of the men. They felt up her body with a close inspection. The mother lifted N'gwa's lips apart to inspect her pearly white teeth. Arrak-r pulled N'gwa's hair to feel the firmness.

"Feel her lips to see if you like kissing those for the rest of your life," ordered Arrak-r Sirrbo-r. Sirrbo-r gently felt with his index finger over her lips.

"They were indeed soft and luscious," said Sirrbo-r.

"You lost a lot of buyers because you hid her strongest features. She's very short but the most beautiful woman we have inspected so far," chided Arrak-r Kr'bm. "We live in a dangerous village. The black panther, the big snake, and many other animals attack us every day. She is so short. I don't know if she'll be strong enough to survive. We shall test her."

"So test her," said Kr'bm curt.

"N'gwa, run to the window. Sirrbo-r will try to catch you," Arrak-r ordered N'gwa.

N'gwa hesitated. Rin'ta hit N'gwa hard on the butt as punishment. N'gwa understood the hard edge of her mother's hand and ran for the door. Sirrbo-r swiftly leaped forward to grab N'gwa's naked body around the waist. N'gwa reacted by trying to push herself away. Her elbow hit Sirrbo-r hard in the eye. A loud knocking sound rang in the hut. She thrashed her legs, pelting Sirrbo-r. Sirrbo-r was clearly stronger but lost the footing. He fell on top of her. He could cling onto her, but he couldn't stop her fists and knees from pelting him.

Breathless Sirrbo-r called out, "She's not strong enough, but she's a fierce fighter. I can train her."

Sirrbo-r let go of N'gwa. N'gwa withdrew to the chair on top of the podium. Like an animal, she curled up on the chair in a defensive position. Sirrbo-r smiled very big. He was visibly aroused. Arrak-r was visibly in joy about the ruckus that he had created. Kr'bm and Rin'ta were visibly annoyed at everything they had to endure.

Rin'ta burst out, "it's a deal with the devil, but we must make the deal!"

"The last step is proof of her virginity," announced Arrak-r.

"How?" asked Kr'bm.

However, Rin'ta knew. With disdain, she pulled her daughter to lie flat on the ground and pressed N'gwa's thighs apart. The visitors kneeled on the floor between N'gwa's knees. The other mother pulled N'gwa's labia apart. N'gwa struggled with her whole body. She felt so embarrassed to have the source of her pee inspected. Yet, the visitors took it very precisely. They wanted to see the white mesh at her opening.

"Six bags of dowries and a mule," announced Arrak-r.

"Two more bags of dowries," demanded Kr'bm.

"Two more chickens instead," offered Arrak-r.

The two men shook all four arms on the deal. N'gwa was dazed that she had been sold so quickly. She wondered what would happen next. Her whole familiar life would be upended. Arrak-r asked for them to sleep in the hut until morning to leave with the first light. Kr'bm granted the request.

Arrak-r allowed N'gwa to get dressed gain. Then he placed a thin leather string around her neck and tied it taught to her skin. The other end of the leather string was tied to Sirrbo-r's wrist. Arrak-r explained that some brides got panic after they were sold and ran away. This was a mere precaution. Then instead of sleeping in her mother's hut, she sleepy in the main hut between Sirrbo-r and Arrak-r. They both pressed their bodies against her so that she couldn't move or leave without them noticing.

That night, she couldn't sleep. There were only three hours left until sunrise. She smelled the men. She felt their chests expanding against her. The weight of two arms rested on top of her. She felt the contour of their limbs and chests. She felt trapped. She felt like she didn't own herself anymore. Her mind was in a state of paralysis. The morning cock crowed. The men roused.

Arrak-r addressed N'gwa: "You belong to us now. You must do as we tell you to. You must let go of your village's customs and accept our village's customs. For today, we'll travel. By nightfall, we'll arrive at Tar'unga. The freer you allow yourself to submit the sooner, you will come to love your new place in life."

Arrak-r took another thin leather string and tied her wrists together. Then he tied her wrists at the back of her neck to the leather string around her neck. The thinness of the leather strings had a way of cutting into her skin, which made her much more alert to holding her hands properly than a thick rope would have done. And she was much more compliant because she could feel the sharp sensation easily. Thus with her arms high, it was hard for her to do anything with her arms. She also couldn't keep her balance enough to run with any meaningful speed. Thus the caravan of four ventured into the fiery red morning light.

When they arrived at the center of the village, Arrak-r cupped his hands around his mouth and roared, "Come out and admire the beautiful N'gwa that we've bought. She is the most beautiful of all the seven villages." Rouge shot into N'gwa's cheeks. She felt embarrassed because the claims were way too high.

A couple villagers that were nearby wandered to the center. To their shock, Arrak-r ripped the veil and hood off of N'gwa's head. "Have you ever seen such a beautiful face and such luscious hair? The two villagers were shocked, but their curiosity got the better of them. They drew closer. Seeing a new face or hair was such a rare and forbidden sight. They might sounds of surprised. N'gwa as terrified.

The villagers that lived right next to the center had noticed that something was happening and poked their head out of the door. Arrak-r waived them to come closer while he took out a knife. He slashed her robe at the front and then ripped on it until her breasts were bare. Feel her breasts! You have never felt such luxurious firm breasts before.

A small crowd of ten villagers gawked at N'gwa. The first hand reached to touch her right breast and slowly drew back. "Her skin is so soft," whispered the daredevil. A second hand took a pinch to feel her firmness. "I've never felt such firmness," breathed the follower. Losing restraint, more hands reached for her breasts and face to feel. Sirrbo-r held her neck leash high so that she had to be on her tippy toes without slack to allow her to move away. Her hands were locked behind her neck. Her body was helplessly exposed to the grabbing crowd. Arrak-r bathed in the admiration that she received. He felt so proud of the woman whom he had bought.

With a few more slashes and tears on her dress, he exposed her buttocks and directed the greedy hands to feel the strength in them. The hands followed to feel whatever body parts Arrak-r directed to be inspected. They remarked on how correct all of his assessments were, like how tender the skin on her belly was. They smelled her armpit for the aroma of sandalwood. All the while, N'gwas face was deeply red.

The ultimate humiliation was when Gr'zella arrived and pushed her way to the front of the crowd. N'gwa recognized the tall figure and those brown eyes right away. Gr'zellas hand slapped across N'gwas' breasts to see the jiggle that Arrak-r had promised to mesmerize one to stop moving for a minute. And the crowd in fact froze to see the details in the jiggle of her breasts. When N'gwa saw her childhood friend, she realized that beyond the pride of the Tar'unga people showing off their possessions, she would never be able to come back to her own people after they had seen her whole body naked while they were dressed in robes that only revealed their eyes.

Sirrbo-r pulled her away, and the long march to the Tar'unga village started. She was naked and exposed to every passerby.

By midday, they crossed a small mountain. As soon as they crossed the crest, the other side was much greener. The mountain blocked the rain clouds. The far side descended deeply. With each steep climb down, the plants became lusher. At the bottom of the mountainside was the wild jungle. She could feel the steamy air. Sweat clung to her skin constantly. Big leafy plants brushed against her bare skin. The ground was dark because the canopy blocked all the sunlight.

The village was up in the trees. They removed her wrist restraint so that she could climb up a rope ladder. Planks connected the trees. The Tar'unga people were little impressed by her nakedness. They surely were curious about the newcomer but quickly went back to their business. To N'gwa's surprise, some of the women didn't wear any top coverings at all but bared their breasts. The other surprise was that most people were singing. Some people sang together. Some people sang by themselves. Some people made their songs join when they passed each other and then went off into their own improvisations as they walked past the person.

Her new home was a tree hut at the edge of the village. It was a shabby hut. Arrak-r couldn't afford a nice hut. That's why he couldn't afford to buy a local woman either. He told her to sleep until the middle of the night when the full moon would rise. That's when they would consume the deal. She was tired. So she laid down like everyone else on the floor. The dark night air was also cooler. She felt the skin all over her body getting cooled by the air.

Prescience woke her up. She opened her eyes. White moonlight shone into the hut. She knew that the time was close. She was scared. She heard stirring. Arrak-r stood up.

"Son, it is time," triumphantly said Arrak-r.

"N'gwa, I'll stand right at the door. If you run, I'll catch you and throw you back in until the marriage is consumed," Arrak-r warned. Then he and his wife stepped outside. N'gwa could hear them talking outside of the door.

Sirrbo-r stood in the darkness of the room. He was breathing heavily and uncontrolled. Something was possessing him. He took the loincloth off. She sat in the white moonlight of the window, shivering with anticipation. Monstrous, he stood over her. She had never felt a man so out of control. He was gasping raw. He threw himself on top of her. He pinned both of her wrists over her head. Almost fear was what she saw in his face, those big round eyes with plenty of white. With his free hand, he was guiding his hard penis to poke her. He didn't know where to aim and poked her all over. His tries were incessant. He was so horny and helpless.

Then his fingers searched her vulva, finding the folds, slipping up and down, and hunting for the hole that he was looking for. He kept looking too near the front. She got all kinds of tingles from his wild rummaging. His fingers researched every place they had been because maybe he had missed a spot. Eventually, his fingers wandered more back as they increased the search radius for that hole. There he found it, way under her pelvis. He guided his penis to enter.

There was resistance. Tender at first, he solved harder. She screamed and bucked her hips against him. The hymen tore. Her dry vagina was like sandpaper on his penis skin. He cried out as well. Driven by immense passion, he thrust his penis in again. She screamed and writhed harder. The third attempt was only half-hearted and quickly abandoned. He was so horny. She was so prized. But the dry pussy hurt so much.

He checked his penis for blood. It was covered in blood. Drops were running down it and onto the floor. He had consumed the marriage.

"If you don't tell anybody, I won't tell anybody. It hurts too much," Sirrbo-r whispered into her ear.

"Yes, please, let it be our secret," she whispered back into his ear.

"Okay. I must eat your coconut now," said Sirrbo-r in a normal tone.

"What's that?" asked N'gwa

"I don't know. Arrak-r told me that when I eat it well, you'll tell all the women what a good lover I am. I thought you'd know," said Sirrbo-r.

"I never heard of such thing," said N'gwa.

"Maybe, I bite into that," said Sirrbo-r.

His teeth dug into her left boob with the tongue on her nipple. "Ah," she cried out. "Go easy! Little soft nipples!" Like eating an apple, he bit all around her breast. She kind of liked the sensation and offered her other breast to try.

Not getting the sensation that he desired, he tried biting her butt. She liked a firmer bite there. With little bites, he searched her whole body for any reaction that suggested that she thought of him as a great lover. From there, he couldn't think of any other round body parts. He started nibbling all over her body - the nape of her neck, her feet, her belly, and the inside of her thighs. Even though she relaxed in his arms, he could tell that nothing was a magical spot.

Nibbling his way from the left to the right thigh, his mouth moved over the pubic bone. She cried out, "Gently! Think of sucking the soft flesh of a coconut off!"

"Oh, that's the coconut!" he cried out with excitement. He started sucking on her pubic bone like it was the last coconut of the season. She pushed his head lower to where his penis had entered. "I taste coconut!" he cried out with more excitement. His tongue wrestled as far out as it could. The tip searched around for more coconut juice hiding in crevices. Now, it was her time to pant out of control. She was breathing so hard, like she had been running. She was gasping to not asphyxate. Her hands grabbed the bag of his head and wiped him around her pussy like he was a rag and she was scrubbing hard. He was surprised by her force.

Then she squeezed her thighs over his ears. She clenched his head hard and spun around. With him lying on his back, she sat on top of his face. She pressed onto his face with her whole body weight. His nose slipped into her asshole. Her buttocks were pillows that covered his eyes. He couldn't breathe anymore. She ground on his face hard. He stuck his tongue out as far as he could because she seemed to like it. Silently he sang with exuberance, "I'm eating coconut! I'm eating coconut!"