When They Sell You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His joy went away when he desperately needed to inhale, but all he sucked in was her smooth skin. And the monstrous woman with inhumane force. He tried to fight her off, but his fingers and feet kept slipping off her body while she squeezed her thighs and feet around her head tighter than a barnacle. He grew weak from the lack of oxygen. He got lightheaded.

For a moment, she let go of his head and lifted her hips. His face was soaked from her juices. The first inhale offered air so pure as he had never felt before in his life. "I can't control myself. I'm going to kill you if I'm not restrained," she cried out. "Put your stick back inside me. Maybe, the pain will make me wake up."

He quickly toppled her and mounted her. She hungrily reached for his cock and made sure that it rammed into her, but she was so slippery that it went in easily. It felt so good. They were fucking as rapidly as they could. He was hammering her. Arrak-r heard the hard knocking sound and congratulated his son through the closed door.

He grabbed her and started banging her against the window. With the sweat and pussy juices making everything slippery, he fucked her sideways on the floor so that he could grab her whole leg as a handle to hold on it. She was letting her body go ragdoll and whined loudly in passion. The peak hit him. His whole body tensed, revulsed, and shook. He screamed out the overpowering feelings all over his body, a roar right into her ear. She loved feeling the raw emotion in his body. When he calmed down, she looked down her and his inner thighs that were coated with runny blood, pussy juices, and cum.

She thought, "This is my husband, my new life."