When Things Go Wrong, They Go Wrong

Story Info
Jax and Stefan lose Myra.
3.8k words
3.33
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan walked down the hallway to the hotel room. He licked his lips in anticipation. Last night had been incredible and other than fucking up and marking Myra without letting her know what they were doing it had gone well.

He had their orders of bagels and coffees. The plan was to feed Myra and get to know her better. If they could, convince her to spend the day with them at least. If she still wanted to leave after breakfast, well they could manage to take her home and set-up their next date. She was theirs, she just didn't know it yet. From here they needed to take it slow and convince her of the same thing.

He opened the door and straight away knew that something was amiss. Walking fully into the room he was surprised to see Amelia relaxing on the couch. Casting for a scent he knew that neither Jax not Myra were close by.

Stefan put the bagels and coffee on the island bench. "Amelia, where is everyone?"

She smiled. "Jax has gone to talk to Mike. The full human you'd had fun with last night has scurried off."

Stefan took a deep breath, this was not good. "How long ago did she leave Amelia?"

Amelia looked up startled by his tone. "Like maybe a minute you only just missed her."

Stefan didn't wait for further information. He raced out of the door nearly knocking Jax out in the process. "She's gone! I'm going to see if I can stop her getting into a cab." He called out before he pushed through the fire escape door.

Jax walked into the suite. "What did you say to her Amelia?"

She laughed till she caught the anger on his face. "Just the usual stuff I say to your full humans when they hang around too long." She stood up and was warily eyeing him.

"Amelia what exactly did you say to her?" Jax bit out through clenched jaws.

"I just gave her the usual spiel about you two having this type of fun on the regular and that it never means as much as they think it is."

Jax glared at her. "I can't believe we ever found that funny."

Amelia nodded. "I didn't realise this wasn't the usual situation. I'm so sorry Jax."

Jax was furious with Amelia but he knew this was his fault for having headed out. He should have waited till Stefan returned before dealing with his cousins emergency.

Or he should have taken her with him. It was a mistake to let her out of his sight.

He headed to the couch. "We have to put together everything we know and see what we can find. We can track her down."

Amelia shuffled nervously. "I'm happy to help out if I can. Sorry I didn't get a good lock on her scent before she left."

Jax glared at her. "If you had, you would have realised that we'd marked her and she is pregnant."

Amelia gasped. "You have got to be kidding! Jesus Christ Jax you just met her last night what the fuck were you thinking."

Jax snorted. "We weren't thinking we were still half drunk and mostly asleep. It just happened and by the time we woke up enough to think rationally it had been done."

"Oh Jax."

He grabbed his head with his hands. "Fuck, we have to find her. She's gonna need our support and we have let her know we aren't arseholes."

Amelia reached out her hand. "Jax I am so sorry. I honestly didn't realise she wasn't one of your usual fucks. I just thought you'd appreciate me getting her to move on since you'd both disappeared."

Jax growled low. "That's on me. I should not have let you do that."

Amelia swallowed. "I'm just going to go and hang with Anji. Let me know if I can unfuck this in anyway. I am so sorry."

Jax managed a nod in her direction. He and Amelia were cousins and he'd known her his whole life. This wasn't the first time she'd done this and in the past it had always been funny. He knew she felt bad but he knew that she'd messed up on their behalf.

Also, what kind of wolf couldn't smell when a person had been marked as well as just pregnant. Seriously! The bitch needed educating!

He knew however that Stefan would not be so forgiving. He was already frustrated by their misstep on marking Myra so soon. Now she had disappeared and Jax wasn't sure they had gathered enough information to quickly track her down.

Stefan walked back in. "I just fucking missed her. Has Amelia gone?"

Jax looked at him. "Yeah. She knows she fucked up." He sighed and rubbed his jaw. "Stef I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left. But Mike had an emergency and he was pissed you had gone into their apartment last night."

Stefan looked at him blankly for a moment. "Yeah, well I needed their first aid kit." He sat down. "What will we do now?"

Jax looked at him. "What do we know about Myra?"

Stefan shrugged. "Not enough. But I'll get Walker onto it"

Jax frowned. "Luckily we work with the best."

"Anything we can do now?"

Jax snapped his fingers. "I'll ring up hotel security and find out what they can share."

Stefan nodded. "Go for it."

Jax's cousin was married to the owner of this hotel. He'd done some work on their security systems during the past twelve months. He knew that they'd give him as many details as they could given the background.

Hanging up he saw that Stef had calmed down and was now drinking his coffee. Jax picked up his own. "She left in a private car so most likely Uber. We have plates from the driver so I'm going to pass that info along. We'll get a building drop-off at least, unlikely to get more as the driver will be worried about us being stalkers depending on the types of questions we ask. I'm going to pass everything we have to Walker. He can get us more if we have her name and a building. It might take some time but we will find her."

Stef nodded. "Well it's a start. We should have her details in the next few days."

"I'll get started on an electronic search this afternoon. I wish we'd gotten her last name and the name of the architectural firm she worked out. I might give that to task to Amelia, she at least has seen Myra."

Stefan nodded. "When we find her we will make this right. I can't believe we messed this up so badly, marking her without her consent, getting her pregnant and then losing her. Mate, we couldn't have fucked this up more."

Jax groaned shaking his head in disbelief. "Babe we couldn't." He raised his eyebrow. "Just thinking about the things we did to her gets me going." He finished his coffee then leaned into Stefan. He put one hand on Stefan's crotch and with his other hand he grabbed his own cock. He bit Stefan's ear. "I can't wait to get her back."

Stefan moved to put his cup down but managed to do it without disturbing Jax's hand on his cock. Twisting back to him he pushed him onto the couch. "I guess we'll just have to improvise for now."

"Practise our technique, after all practice makes perfect right?" Jax groaned as Stefan kissed him hard.

Tongues swirled as they unzipped the others jeans. "I want to watch you fuck her." Stefan kissed his way down his throat.

Jax smiled. "Yeah. She liked watching me fuck you."

Stefan moved to between Jax's thighs."I want to eat her pussy again." He licked the head of Jax's cock. He sucked him him deeply.

Jax groaned. "Yeah. You do." He watched Stefan work cock. "If she was here now I'd be sucking on her luscious tits."

Stefan let his cock go with a small pop. "I gonna suck you off then fuck you hard." He licked Jax's cock and took him to the back of his throat.

"Fuck yeah." Jax groaned thrusting his hips into Stefan's mouth.

Jax came hard. He lay there gasping for air as Stefan moved and pushed his cock in his arse. He stood up holding Jax's thighs wide.

"Take it Jax." he grunted thrusting hard.

"Anytime."

Stefan came hard and fell back to his knees. He kissed Jax hard. "Fuck I love."

Jax smiled in their kiss. "Love you to Stefan."

-------

Myra sat down heavily on the park bench and picked up her dog. She idly stroked his fur as she looked blankly towards the front of her building.

Her mind was a seething cauldron of thoughts and problems. One would bubble up to the surface and before she could make sense of it a new problem would surface.

She'd been sat there for who knows how long when Esther stood in front of her. Breaking her concentration.

"Hey" Myra said looking up at her friend.

"Hey yourself" Esther replied. She was dressed in warm weather running gear. Given the rosy glow on her cheeks Myra assumed she had finished her run.

Esther looked around the park in silent contemplation. The shadows were lengthening and the temperature was dropping.

"We need to talk." Myra looked at her dog who had fallen asleep.

"Okay," Esther stayed where she was.

"I need to tell you something." Myra whispered.

Esther wrapped her arms around her body and tilted her head questioning. "Okay."

Myra took a deep breath. "I'm late."

"To what?" Esther checked her watch.

Myra repeated. "I'm late."

Esther sucked in a deep breath. "Oh." She sat down heavily next to Myra. Once settled she turned to her, waiting for more information.

"So I took the test. And it's positive." Myra bit her lip and blinked her eyes rapidly. She was not going to cry. Crying would not help her now.

Esther tapped her hand against her thigh. "You're positive? I mean you're sure?"

BamBam sat up headbutted Myra's stomach demanding pats. "Yes." Myra replied as she scratched her dog's soft ears.

"Wow." Esther whispered.

Myra looked at her dog. "I don't know what to do right now." BamBam snuggled into her lap.

"From New Years Eve?"

Myra rubbed her shoulder. "Yes. So much for having one night of fun to kick the year off."

Esther snorted. "Myra, let's go back to your flat and get warm. We can discuss this further over a cuppa."

"Okay." She whispered.

Esther reached out and squeezed her hand. "Let's go home. We can discuss your options. Make some plans."

Myra calmed herself by stroking her dogs soft fur. "Do I try to contact those men?" She asked as she stood up and placed her dog on the ground.

Esther joined her and they walked back to their building together.

As Esther bustled about making tea Myra fed her dog.

"Did you get anywhere at finding either of them?" Esther poured milk into her tea.

Myra picked up her mug. "No, we didn't share surnames and I don't remember the name of the security firm they work at. Not sure we shared that at all."

Sitting down Esther asked. "Well, it is what it is. Right now it's about what you want to."

"Every time I try to think through my options I get overwhelmed and anxious." Myra shared rubbing her shoulder again.

Esther looked at her closely. "Myra, I've noticed since that night when you're distracted or anxious you've started rubbing your shoulder. Is there a reason for that?"

Myra looked up startled. "Oh, I hadn't noticed I was doing that." She bit her lip as she thought about how much to share. What had happened was weird and even now she occasionally felt those wounds. Originally because they were itchy when healing but now. It seemed they gave her some comfort.

She wasn't sure just how much to share with Esther. Her friend was very open minded. But what had happened might be too much. "Thanks for the chat Esther. I'm feeling better now, I'll try have a good nights sleep and see how I feel in the morning." Myra opted for keeping it to herself. At least for now.

Esther nodded. "Okay. I'm here if you need me no matter what you decide to do. Just let me know if you need anything from a listening ear to a lift home."

Myra followed Esther to the door of her apartment. "Thanks Esther. I'm so glad I moved in next to you."

Esther gave her a tight hug and headed over to her door.

-------

Midway though her day and week she experienced the strongest period pains in her life.

Myra was just closing her drawing when the first pain hit her. She gasped in shock and curled in on herself. As it passed she became aware of her colleague Beth looking at her.

"You ok?" Beth asked.

Myra shrugged her shoulders. "Just having bad cramps. I'm going to the bathroom."

Beth smiled sympathetically. "Let me know if you need anything?"

Myra only just made to the bathroom when the next cramp hit. This one was even stronger.

The pains were not decreasing and she had started bleeding. It looked like all her worry was for nothing, she was definitely having a miscarriage.

Myra messaged Beth to tell her she was going to the doctors and was unlikely to be back in the office till tomorrow. She headed off to the emergency room.

She was thankful that Esther was working from home today and had asked if BamBam could hang out with her.

At around one am she was sent home having been informed that she had miscarried and that there was nothing anyone could do.

She'd got home too late to collect BamBam from Esther. Alone and devastated she sobbed in her bed. She hadn't even know if she wanted this child and yet she was still undone.

The hospital had given her three days of medical leave. Myra decided to take it all. No work for five days with the weekend. It was time to spend on herself and her recovery. She'd been so worried about finances, health and trying to find those bastards who'd done this her that she had no time to think about herself.

She had to move on much in the way she had the night her last boyfriend had said that he was moving on. Moving on from her. With someone else. Who he married within months and they now had a baby. Everything that Myra had thought they both wanted together. Unfortunately it turned out they both wanted the same things but he wanted it with someone else.

She needed to move on from this line of thought. Myra had accepted her breakup as best she could. She'd spend some time reassessing her life and that was what led her moving to the city. She'd changed her job and location and then focused on getting established here.

She had deliberately avoided dating and hook ups. She'd finally felt ready to move on then this happened. The hook up itself was amazing. She did not regret doing that but the consequences. The damage to herself was too much. She could live a very happy life without a relationship.

The next day she woke up late. Checking her phone she saw that Esther has messaged to say she had fed and walked her dog before letting him back into Myra's flat. Having moved to check her phone she could hear BamBam moving around, his paw's were scrabbling on the side of the bed. She reached down for him and they spent a long time cuddling on her bed.

Myra struggled over the next few days to eat and sleep. She was mostly just eating from ready meals or occasionally would order something in that she couldn't finish anyway. Thankfully her dog needed her to walk and feed him. She might not have left the house otherwise.

Esther had insisted on coming over. She was sat on the bean bag and looking up at Myra lying on her couch.

"I'm worried about you Myra."

Myra looked at her friend. "I appreciate that Esther. I've just got myself into a funk."

"Anything I can do to help?" Esther leaned in towards her.

"Not really. I'm going to give myself the weekend to wallow. Then I'll pull it together for Monday." Myra's voiced cracked as she fought her tears.

"You don't have to have together so quickly."

"It's probably just all these crazy hormones. I'll be ok with some time." Myra said wiping away the tears that had escaped her control.

"Do you want me to walk BamBam today?"

Myra shook her head. "Thanks mate but I'll do it. It will help me to get off this couch."

"Just message me if that changes."

Myra looked around her apartment. "Once I've fed him I'll shower and do a tidy up. It's time to get my shit together and not waste the weekend doing sweet FA."

Esther stood up. "Give yourself as much time as you need. I'm right next door so call out if you need anything."

As Esther headed out she squeezed Myra on the shoulder. "You don't have to do this alone Myra. I'm here for you."

-------

Myra's eye's pricked with tears again. "Thank you Esther. I'll let you know if I need anything."

Esther left and Myra let her tears flow. Finally she fell asleep on the couch. Given how crappily she'd been sleeping it wasn't a surprise that she fell asleep the moment she closed her eyes.

Stefan looked up when Jax walked into his office. "Got something?"

Jax's grin was barely contained by his face. "Name, address, company name and office address. Walkers getting the numbers now."

Stefan leaned back as the smile spread over his face. "Thoughts on our next steps?"

Jax frowned. "Amelia and a team are going to get eyes on her and look for a routine. Once we have enough information I suggest we plan to accidentally bump into her."

Stefan nodded slowly. "Can't say I'm happy to wait but at least we have the information we need." He grinned at Jax. "I agree an accidental meet will be easier for her. If we just rock up to her apartment or office she might not respond well."

They sat silently each considering how this should be approached. Finally Stefan mused "Get Amelia to share as soon as she has eyes on her. I want us to connect with Myra before the end of next week"

Jax nodded. He and Stefan were frustrated it had taken Walker five weeks to get enough information on one Myra Barnes.

It had taken much longer than expected but what with Walker being on holidays till early Jan and the fact they only had a first name and an occupation.

Stefan had to be happy with the fact that he now had a folder with her name, address, work location and typical schedule.

-------

It had taken a week but Jax and he could now use the information on her consistent coffee and eating places to finagle a meet.

They were sat at a table at the coffee shop Myra went to everyday after she had eaten her lunch. Jax looked at the folder they had on the table. It contained all the information Amelia had collected on Myra over the past week.

OK he felt like a stalker, actually this shit made him a stalker but he just needed to make sure she was well. She was their mate. They would not harm her or distress her but they would be available should she want to meet for coffee...or a fuck. Whatever.

They had worked out her schedule and had several points to accidentally meet. The plan was to bump into her at the cafe she generally popped into around ten am. From there they could apologise and get Myra's agreement on going for a coffee or dinner.

She didn't show at any of the locations on the days she was meant to. In fact they'd heard from Amelia that she was walking her dog but otherwise hadn't left her flat. If they weren't able to meet up accidentally they would have to be less subtle.

Stefan was pissed. He and Jax were siting at her regular Friday lunch spot. They'd been sitting there so long they were getting attention. This was not good if they needed to come back another day.

Stefan took another look at the outline and schedule Walker had passed them. Something was wrong but he didn't know what. She'd been at none of her usual places and times. They were going to have to do something different.

He messaged Amelia to go and check out if Myra was still at home.

He opened the file and reviewed the map with her apartment location circled. "Any reason for us to be walking around her neighbourhood about seven?" Lifting the map he saw the pictures taken off Myra walking her dog. He grunted "fark me that isn't isn't a dog!"

Jax looked up from his laptop in surprise. "What?"

Stefan showed him the photo of her walking her dog.

Jax couldn't help but snarl in disgust. "Are we still sure about this?"

Stefan snorted. "No, not anymore."

Jax returned to his laptop. "How about dinner at the this little Korean restaurant?" He turned his laptop to Stefan, "it's about ten minutes from her place, if we park about here then we can be a bit aimless in front of her place about that time?"

12