When Things Go Wrong, They Go Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan looked at the address and then the photo on his phone. He grimaced, "Ok but but lets hope the dog doesn't die of fright when it scents us."

Jax nodded and made an on-line booking for eight pm. He made it for two so he didn't give away the fact this wasn't an accidental bump into each other.

He reviewed the parking place and called Amelia. "Any idea why she's not here having a coffee he asked."

Amelia replied. "I'm headed over there now. I'll let you know once I see her."

"Appreciate it. We're heading back to the office now let us know what you find out."

"I'll get Jim to call her office and ask to speak to her, see what they have to say."

"Ok, when we know she's at home we plan to try and meet her tonight. We'll need you to stalk the front of Myra's flat and let us know when she leaves her apartment to walk the creature."

Amelia snorted. "The dog walks are generally about ten minutes or so in duration so you need be less than few minutes away when she walks out."

"Agree. We can't mess this up." Jax growled.

12