When Third Eyes Meet Ch. 01

Story Info
Two women with amazing abilities cross paths.
1.8k words
4.27
8.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
228 Followers

"I am so obsessed with her," Penny read. The words five were years old now, but just reading them seemed to bring some of that passion back. The dark and sweaty nights, the scent of her own sex filling her bedroom as she let her fingers make circles around her clitoris. "I can't help myself sometimes, so I nuzzle into her neck when I hug her just to feel my lips on her neck, even though I can't kiss her. It's always quick, but at least it's something."

Her high school diary was no worse for wear than when she'd left it, though a little dusty. It was really just for a quick laugh that Penny picked it up in the first place. But right there on the first page, she saw the girl's name, and it all came flooding back. She was even a little turned on.

In high school, Miranda Ross was as much a woman as any eighteen year old could be. What she lacked in stature she made up for in grace and poise. Small traces of acne gave away her age, but a tight stomach and a full chest hid it just as well. With a heart-shaped face and heart-shaped lips, she laughed her way into everyone's hearts and left only happy memories.

"She laughs," Penny wrote on one page. "Only girls giggle, but Miranda laughs like a woman."

That was true. Mature, practiced, but still warm and contagious. Not the hee-hee-hee of a girl gossiping about the varsity quarterback. The fluttery ha-ha-ha of a socialite. An intellectual. An adult.

Penny could remember a night when she'd walked over to Miranda's unannounced, hoping to spend the night watching movies and eating popcorn. When she got there, Miranda was sitting on the lawn with a boy, breasts hanging free out of a borrowed cardigan. It was late, the starry night was warm, and neither of them saw Penny through the night. But the sight was enough to drive her mad with lust.

It was the one time Penny lost control.

"I made a mistake," the last page read. "A big mistake. I think everything will be okay, but that doesn't mean what I did was right. Sean, I'm so sorry."

To an unknowing reader, it made no sense, but Penny remembered. On her way back home, feeling her nipples harden and press against her bra, she noticed that she was passing by Sean's house. He was cute, bordering on handsome, and not without his share of admirers. But rarely did he ever give hints at any real attraction to the girls at school.

His was the only car in the driveway, and before she knew it, she was knocking on his door. A moment later he opened it, standing in his socks with a glass of water in hand. "Hey, Penny right?"

She laughed at herself, remembering that sweet look on his face as he pretended not to be confused by her showing up. Standing there at his door, seeing another warm body that close to her, Penny caved and broke her cardinal rule. She reached out to Sean's mind and pulled his id to the steering wheel. And when it grabbed on, she stepped on the gas for it, and said, "Fuck me."

His face grew flush and his pants tight. Sean looked like he was embarrassed to want her so badly, and tried to hide it. But instead, she put one hand to his neck to pull his mouth to hers, and placed the other hand on his jeans where his cock was trying to break free.

Sean's id was hungry. When they reached his bedroom, naked before the doorknob turned, Penny was already dripping with desire. He had no difficulty slipping into her, filling her with a sating thrust. Only afterward did she realize there was no condom. Only after did she understand what she'd done. But during, there was only pleasure. Only one orgasm after another.

Five years later, standing in her bedroom once again, Penny still felt the remorse. Luckily Sean recovered by the next day, happy and healthy. But he did change. He was careful speaking with women now, ashamed of himself so deeply that he could scarcely stand near another girl without one of his own friends there to relieve the tension. Even when Penny heard he'd gotten engaged, she wondered whether he really trusted himself.

But underneath that guilt was the familiar coat of arousal. A mistake it was, but a pleasurable one all the same.

And it was all because of Miranda.

Penny undressed and laid on her bed, letting her fingers dip down below her waist. And once again, she pictured Miranda naked and smiling, using her fingers to make Penny feel like a goddess.

**********

"Paul Price is in jail again," Grandma said. "Narcotics or assault, I can't remember which. Maybe both."

Miranda was good at pretending to listen. It required at least some attention, but the rest of her focus could be placed wherever she needed or wanted. So while her grandmother gossiped about this name and that for the ten-thousandth time, Miranda practiced her omelette flip.

"Oh, and Penny Hawthorne is back in town. She just finished her Bachelor's in Psychology."

She dropped the omelette. "Say again?"

"Penny Hawthorne finished school. She's home again while she considers graduate school. You should go say hi sometime, you two were so close."

The echo of a girl's moan started to bounce around Miranda's head. Quiet first, and then loud, just repeating again and again. She hadn't had that kind of fun in a very long time.

"Why didn't you keep in touch after high school?"

Miranda salvaged her breakfast and slid it onto her plate. "We tried, but I got caught in my writing and she got caught up in studying. These things happen."

"Well I'm sure she'd love to see you," Grandma said. "Bring her a copy of your book."

"Which one?"

She gave her a harsh look. "You know which one."

After breakfast, she wasted no time. There was a magnet between her legs that always drew her to the next orgasm, and today it pulled back to Penny. The sensation was different with everyone; when she wanted Penny to play with, her labia pulsed strongly, blood coursing with supercharged lust.

Miranda fell into the old habit quickly. She'd gone over to Penny's unnoticed hundreds of times to feel her through the wall while she sat underneath her window. Normally she went at night, but when she found the right nook in the backyard where she knew no one would see her, Miranda started to go at all times, especially right before a hangout.

As for why, Miranda never really answered that for herself. All through high school she gave little brushes against everyone's psyche. Normally it was just a nudge so that everyone liked her or found her beautiful. Occasionally it was a push so that they would adore her. But the first time she walked into Penny's mind, it was much different. There was a warmth there unlike any other, and the girl was already in love to begin with.

At first she felt guilty for torturing Penny, letting her hide her feelings. But that wasn't a road Miranda wanted to travel. Still, it felt amazing to sit in her mind and bask in that immaculate love. The only touch she ever gave Penny's mind was on her libido.

And once again she nestled into the spot beneath Penny's window. She could already feel that she was inside, and reached out to join her again. It was only a feeling, but Miranda could envision what Penny's mind looked like. Such a happy place, always shining and comfortable. Already she was aroused, which made it easy.

There was a boy in her mind, but Miranda pushed him out and let herself slip right in his place. Like an old habit, Penny undressed and laid on the bed, hand between her legs. And there it was again, that lovely unrestrained moaning.

Miranda never reciprocated the love in the same way, but the lust was a different story. Countless times she had noticed the bubbling arousal inside her friend, and let it boil even hotter while she tried to resist the need to fuck. In a way it was more entertaining than just fucking her. Watching Penny make every excuse to touch her, on the arm, on the shoulder, was enough to satisfy her.

Penny was beautiful. Only a few inches taller and with a similar dark gold hair. Her face was round, her lips wide, and her eyes sharp and green. Penny had her own awkward grace in high school, but seeing her now all these years later, she had become a real woman. Her breasts had finally grown into themselves, large and splayed as they were when she laid down. Her nipples were a darker pink, and hardened so tightly they could have cut diamonds. Best of all was her curvy figure, not the typical chiseled look that Miranda tried to maintain. If she'd wanted another woman who looked exactly like her, she'd just fuck a clone.

Even the warmth of Penny's mind had changed. Before it felt like a warm blanket, but now it was sunlight, it was fire, the radiant flow of lava. It did not just envelop Miranda, but everything around her. No matter where she moved, it was there. She could have gotten lost in the warmth if Penny didn't have anything going on in her mind.

But there was the lovely image of the two of them, naked and pleasuring each other. Hands first, then tongues. Lips locking and legs intertwining. Miranda was used to being wet around Penny, sharing all the lovely images going through her head.

They came together, orgasms pulsing, making their bodies writhe. Penny loudly, Miranda silently.

But it wasn't over. "Miranda," a voice said. Penny was still thinking. "I never used you."

What is she talking about? Miranda wondered.

"I'm talking about your body."

She froze. Penny heard that.

"I made a mistake, but I learned how to control it. And if you don't mind, I think I'd like to try something with you. The next time I text you, you'll meet me at the football field. You'll take your clothes off for me, dance for me, and make me feel like a goddess."

Snap. The warmth was gone, Penny was gone. Did she know? Or was she just letting her imagination run away? Miranda snuck back to the street and drove back home, her pants thoroughly soaked through.

"No," Miranda was saying to herself. "Just paranoid."

But when Penny sent the text an hour later, it changed. "Hey! I don't know if you heard but I'm back in town for the summer. Would you want to catch up tonight? Maybe go for a walk around the old stomping grounds?"

Miranda's heart skipped a beat, but she replied. "Sure, I'd love to see you! We could hit up the football field for old time's sake. Should I bring the sleeping bag?"

Oh God, Miranda thought. Why did I say that?

"Sure," Penny replied. "Just one will be fine."

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
228 Followers