When Uncle Comes to Stay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, truthfully..." she asked, whilst looking at the remaining measure of wine at the bottom of her glass, "Have you ever?"

"Ever what, exactly?" he replied, purposefully not looking her way.

"Don't make me say it," Marie replied, giggling nervously. Rich thought her anxiety made her all the sexier. He was also feeling a sense of weightlessness thanks to the alcohol. He no longer felt totally in control of his own tongue, and he wondered how much of what she was saying was due to the same thing.

"Say what?" he teased.

Marie looked again at the TV screen, trying in vain to hide her smile. "Have you ever...wanked...over me?" She turned her head slowly as she said the last couple of words.

Rich laughed nervously this time, necked back the remainder of his wine and looked her way. Pity was now written over his face, maybe even regret.

"I think we better call it a night," he said. Bedgrudingly, Marie nodded her agreement. They both left their empty wine glasses on the table and said goodnight. The moment was too awkward for a cursory familial hug and kiss goodnight. Rich stepped into the darkness of the spare room whilst listening to Marie's footsteps heading upstairs.

Unbeknownst to the other, they both went to bed regretting how the evening had ended.

*****

Neither of them rested. Both spent the next hour tossing and turning restlessly. The guilt wracked Rich's gut, that he even stopped on the channel he did which had prompted the mood change. It had been so much fun whilst it had lasted though, and he was now wrestling not only with his conscience but a raging hard-on. He couldn't go to sleep without offering something of an apology.

Marie lay wide awake next to her husband, guilt and curiosity waging a painful battle deep within her. Why had she even indulged in such an inappropriate conversation with her own uncle? And why was it bothering her that she never got an answer to her question? It soon dawned on her that the thought of him - Rich, her seventy-year-old uncle - lusting after her at any point, in the past or right now, was turning her on. Much more so that anything had in the past. Her womanhood ached; she felt a damp patch growing in her pyjama bottoms.

She decided there was only one thing for it, so that she could move on and get some sleep - so she slid a hand inside her shorts. Her fingers caressed through the bed of curly hair covering her crotch, searching for the sweet spot further down...

Her fingers pressed against her clit. She rubbed the spot whilst tracking her moistening pussy lips with another, sliding a digit inside. She stifled a moan as she closed her eyes and pictured him, her uncle, above her...

Her attention was stolen, however, by the screen of her mobile phone lighting up beside her. She cursed it, until she saw her uncle's name above a new message. She swiped the screen to unlock it, with one finger that was now coated in her own juices.

Her heart was pounding, adrenaline coursing through her fast as she reads the message. It said;

Uncle Rich: I'm sorry. I think it was the drink. I didn't mean to offend you in any way.

She quickly compiled a response:

Marie: Don't be sorry. I'm not that easily offended, haha!

She eagerly awaited another response, becoming agitated with the smallest of delays. The reply eventually came:

Uncle Rich: Good good, so glad to hear it. I can't sleep.

Grateful, and even hornier, that they were still talking, they both continued...

Marie: Me neither. I don't think I can until you answer my question, haha! The suspense is killing me.

Uncle Rich: What question would that be again? LOL

Marie: Bastard! Don't make me say it again...

Uncle Rich: I'm not asking you to say it again. I'm asking you to type it...LOL

Marie: Argh you're infuriating! OK, just this once...truthfully, have you ever wanked over me? ;)

Uncle Rich: Yes...(!!)

The excitement surged inside Marie. She knew the thought should have repulsed her, for many reasons: his age, his somewhat portly stomach, the very fact he was her fucking uncle! But the more she kept reminding herself of these facts, the wetter her pussy was becoming.

Marie: When was the last time?

Richard: Truthfully?

Marie: Truthfully!!

The suspense, the anticipation of his next answer was now making her tremble. She knew she had to stop it, or else risk Chris waking up and wanting to know why she was still awake and who she was messaging! But she couldn't. In between answers, she plunged her fingers down into her shorts. This time, however, that wasn't good enough for her. Marie rested her phone of her heaving chest on top of the duvet and, hooking both thumbs into the waistband,, she pulled her shorts down and kicked them out of the covers at the end of the bed. She splayed her legs further, allowing her hand to roam across her soaking wet snatch. She needed him to respond! She needed to know! It was driving her wild, all within the space of only a few moments.

Then her phone vibrated on her chest. A hand sprang from beneath the covers to read it.

Richard: OK truthfully...I'm doing it right now! I'm sorry...

Fuck! God! Marie read the message over and over, needing to feel her hand rubbing her cunt for a few moments more, releasing the tension that was swelling there.

Marie: Don't apologise! I love that thought! ;) Just apologise for the fact that you didn't tell me that downstairs...;)

Uncle Rich: What do you mean? What difference would that have made?

It was Rich's turn to be impatient. Now his secret was out, he needed to know her response, what she meant by her last message. He pumped his cock rigorously again as he waited for her next message, having to stop suddenly when he felt the familiar burning and tightening in his balls. He didn't want to spill his seed too soon. This was just getting good!

Then his phone, too, vibrated.

Marie: Well, you'll never know now...;)

Uncle Rich: Fuck, you can't do that to me!!! LOL

Marie: You're right, I can't do a lot of the things I'm thinking right now to you...;)

Uncle Rich: How come??

Marie: You know why! It's just a bit wrong. Apart from anything else, the fact that I'm lying next to my husband right now...you're my uncle!! :*(

She had decided to add the 'crying emoji' at the end to accentuate her frustrations at that moment and the fact that she didn't really want the conversation and/or acts to end. And he responded with the one answer that she was prompting - yet, still hoping - he would make.

Uncle Rich: No-one has to know or find out. I'm good at keeping secrets ;)

Marie was now caught in a very tense, awkward position. She knew that Chris would likely awaken if he felt her shift and leave the bed, and the first place he would come looking for her would be downstairs. No, it was all too risky. But the deeper she inserted the second finger into her tingly, sticky hole she couldn't resist it any longer.

Marie: Our door is open. Tread lightly. I want you to 'cum' and show me ;)

Rich stopped everything as he read and re-read the message. His heart was pounding, his breathing shallow. His dick was burning in his hand, aching so badly it was almost painful. He knew it was now or never.

Equally, Marie stopped all activity as she waited in the darkness, either for the next message to quell all hopes she had or to hear light footsteps on the stairs. The wine, mixed with nerves and raging horniness, was making her feel dizzy.

Then she heard it...a few errant creaks on the stairs, getting closer.

Oh fuck, yes....she said silently as she closed her eyes, threw back her half of the covers and easily slid a finger back into her pussy. Then, even in the darkness, she could tell he was there in the doorway. His silhouette grew, drawing closer as Uncle Rich stepped through the open doorway and towards her side of the bed, nearest to him and facing the en-suite bathroom.

Upon entering the room, Rich wasn't sure which side of the bed Marie slept on but in the darkness he could just make out the shape of a bare leg hanging out the nearest side, together with the beckoning hand drawn out towards him. Marie knew she couldn't risk speaking or even whispering so she hoped upon hope that the gesture of her hand was clear enough.

The only light in the room was whatever stray beam of moonlight managed to creep beyond the curtains. Rich and Marie could only make each other out by the other's dark outlines. The absence of sight and sound at that moment made Marie's nerves stand on end; in the best way possible this happened all over her pussy as she realised her uncle was now standing right next to her.

Rich could make out the faint outline of her body, the thinnest of light catching her pale skin where it had been exposed. The closer he got, he saw the line of her other leg, now bent at the knee as she rested her foot on the bed. Although he couldn't see it, he knew - hoped - that she was naked. In truth, she was but only below the waist. In the darkness, Rich could smell her excitement, the stickiness of her open pussy calling to him.

The thought made his cock flinch some more. He stood for a moment longer, straining in the dark to see more of her. He wanted to be able to take in every detail he could, for he knew this moment couldn't last long. The fur covering Marie's pussy made it harder for him to see. Rich felt tortured, still having to only imagine what his niece looked like even though she was laying before him, in the most natural and vulnerable of states...wanting him.

Likewise, Marie strained to see through the shadows but without her contact lenses or glasses, she knew she had no hope to. She had to rely on the dark silhouette of him stood beside her. The silence was then broken by two sets of heavy, lustful breathing.

Rich could wait no longer. He resumed the act he started on his own downstairs and gripped his hand around the shaft of his achingly-hard cock, feeling more blood surge to the tip, and jerked his hand back and forth, slowly at first.

It caused him to breathe deeper, a whispered moan that drove Marie even further to the brink of her own abandon. She moaned softly as she slid two fingers deeper into her pussy, throwing her head back and drawing in a sharp, audible breath through her clenched teeth.

"Oh yeah..." Rich whispered, as quietly as he could not to take her sleeping husband, but he wanted his niece to hear it. "You enjoying that?"

"Mm-hm..." came the muffled response, "Fuck yes..."

Hearing her moan brought him almost instantly to the brink of coming, and so he forced himself to stop until the urge receded.

"Mmmmm..." she continued. Her breathing got faster and slightly louder, as Rich could tell her fingers were moving quicker. He clearly heard the soft squelching of her pussy as her fingers moved liked pistons.

He needed her, and at that moment needed to show her just what she was doing to him. He moved a step forward until he felt the edge of the bedframe against his leg. He knew now that he was positioned so his cock was directly above her, only inches from her face. He felt her shallow breaths against his cock, almost driving him beyond the brink.

What would it take to just shove it against her face, into her mouth...?

As he took the step up to the bed, Marie could make out his outline more clearly, although her bastard sight still stole away much of the image. She heard a liquid clicking sound as she could tell his hand picked up the pace; his cock was oozing so much precum that it was causing the slapping sound she heard. The thought of his cock-head becoming slick and sticky with his juices invaded her mind, over everything else.

Little did Rich know it, but as she was nearing her orgasm, and could tell her uncle was close to his, she drew her head back, closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. She was overcome with the idea of him exploding over her face, into her mouth. Her own uncle's jizz flying thick and fast towards her. The feel, the sound, the taste...

Rich wouldn't become aware of this fact for two reasons: one, it was still too dark to make out the longing painted across her face, and two - Rich himself reached the point-of-no-return and had to make a snap-decision. As much as he wanted to remain rooted to the shot and just explode over his niece's body, he knew it was way too risky. The intensity he felt below was surely going to result in a massive payload and he couldn't risk any errant specks of his cum landing on Marie's otherwise-asleep-and-oblivious husband.

And so, as he felt his balls tighten and the familiar tingling overcome his swollen penis, he dived into the en-suite bathroom. He managed to lift the toilet seat up moments before he exploded, hoping he had done right to deflect his sack-load of cum into the toilet bowl. He also had to remain silent throughout the release; something that he often found near-impossible to do.

From the bed, it took Marie a few moments to piece together what had happened, using only the sudden frantic few footsteps into the bathroom and the few low, strangled groans that came from within.

The thought of her uncle losing his load a few feet away - at the thought of her - was enough to bring her to her own climax. She lay back on the bed as the feeling took hold of her, having to jamb a finger into her mouth to stop herself screaming out. She bit down on the finger as she felt the rush of warm juices coat her other hand, her pussy walls pulsating against her fingers.

She heard her Uncle Rich stagger a few paces out of the bathroom, out of the doorway and down the stairs again, as she gently played with her tingling pussy, spreading her outer lips with her own juices. Her entire bottom half lay exposed, the cool night air causing a new sensation as she basked in the afterglow.

She tried to make sense of what had just happened, what had transpired over the last hour or so, pondering how quickly things can change course, potentially to never go back to normal again. She pulled the duvet back over her and her eyes began to doze quickly, just as her mobile phone screen lit up again.

Uncle Rich: That was AMAZING! I'm sorry if I have left any "evidence" in the bathroom...LOL

Marie grinned silently to herself as she typed a response.

Marie: You're very welcome! And don't worry, I will make sure I survey the scene before he gets up <sigh> LOL

Uncle Rich: LOL, hope I haven't made too much work for you! Same time tomorrow night then? :p

A fresh wave of excitement and adrenaline rushed through her, turning her body cold. She grinned wickedly to herself.

Marie: Probably not... I'm sure we can do better than that! ;) Night night xx

MONDAY

The following morning, Marie found herself thankful for two things. Firstly, it appeared that Uncle Rich had indeed managed to shoot all of his spunk into the toilet, meaning an impromptu and suspicious clean-job was not needed. She erased this evidence after her morning pee, which she made sure she went for before Chris got up.

Secondly, it was a Monday. Normal weekday service could resume in the household, meaning that there was little time or opportunity for awkward conversation or sideways glances with a certain person straight off. Chris was due to attend his usual depot meeting, meaning sixty-mile commute to start his day. He was out of the house by 7:30am, whilst she was busy wrestling the twins downstairs for their breakfast and through all stages of their drawn-out morning routine.

It was the first day of Uncle Rich's bowls tour too, so he had somewhere to be. He had to be in Dawlish Warren for 9am, meaning he left the house just before Marie needed to leave to do the school drop-off. She couldn't avoid Rich, and neither did she want to. She hardly slept in the few hours since their encounter in the dead of night. But she had no idea how he really felt about it.

Seeing him for the first time as he came down for breakfast answered that. He smiled genuinely, though with an added sparkle in his eye, Marie thought she noticed, particularly as he winked at her as they crossed in the kitchen.

They engaged in the usual light conversation that started the day, and he entertained the twins whilst Marie buzzed around getting their school bags ready. She could hear them giggling down in the kitchen whilst she was upstairs and couldn't help smile to herself. It was certainly nice to have Uncle Rich around for a bit.

"What time will you be back?" she asked him when she returned, as nonchalantly as she could. He turned and smiled a wry smile. "I just need to know so I can make sure dinner is ready for us all, that's all." She assured him. Thought she didn't know who she was trying to convince more. So many thoughts had gone through her mind in those hours she had laid awake, imagining Rich and herself in many, many different ways. "Chris should be back around 5-ish."

"I'll be back by then", Rich replied. "Hopefully the games should be done by 4pm. Us old codgers can't last as long as used to eh?" he joked, more to the twins but making sure he gave Marie another wink at the same time.

Her mind wandered again at the prospect...he certainly didn't need much time last night to finish himself off! The memory returned in a flashback, causing her stomach to flip all over again. She swore she could feel her pussy leaking already.

Marie left the house, leaving Uncle Rich a spare key to lock up behind him. She was in a daze for the rest of the day. She must have seemed pretty vacant to the other mums in the playground whilst dropping the kids off, and she didn't even recall the drive back home afterwards.

The house seemed empty and quiet all of a sudden. And now, there was nothing between Marie and her own thoughts, those memories of last night. She had replayed it all in her mind over and over all night. How did it happen? Why did it happen? Most importantly, how could she let it happen? And why did she not feel anything but horny thinking about it? Where was the guilt, the anxiety?

Maybe, she reasoned, it was because Uncle Rich had made her feel good about herself. She and Chris had lost the spark they had when they met nearly twenty years ago. They were settled and comfortable with one another, but the passion and intrigue was gone, it seemed. Because what happened last night was so out-of-the-blue, it was exciting! It was unexpected!

Hell, who was she kidding - it was downright risky and dangerous. But she loved the thought! Firstly, the thought of a seventy-year-old man lusting after her should have turned her stomach, but it simply had her turning in knots instead. Secondly - and most importantly - he was her uncle! That should have been enough to repulse her. But it didn't. Again, as she rolled that thought over and over in her head, combined with the noises she heard coming from him in the darkness right above her face, had her aching for more!

Marie tortured herself all night by trying to justify it all, how it was potentially not as wrong as she first feared.

Firstly, she was adopted and Rich was only her uncle by marriage. They were not blood-related in the slightest. If anything was to every come out about this - which she couldn't see how it would, since the only two participants would swear never to tell a soul, for they both had too much at stake if they did - surely the lack of genetics would help keep them on the right side of the law.