When Uncle Comes to Stay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would never be considered morally right to indulge in even what they had indulged in, but if she could be safe in the knowledge that she couldn't go to prison for it, she was good.

And there lies the second point - how wrong was what they did, really? They were simply masturbating together in the same room, and neither could fully see the other anyway. If it was to be considered incest by anyone, what were the boundaries? Is simply seeing too much flesh incest? Or does it require contact, or purely penetration?

In which case, they were both innocent. For now, at least.

Marie spent much of the day pondering the rights and wrongs, until every time it inevitably gave way to thoughts of, "What if...?"

What if they hadn't cut it short downstairs? What if she had gone down to the spare room to Rich instead of inviting him up? They certainly could have gotten away with more...

It was lunchtime already by that point and Marie was a mix of nerves, excitement, adrenaline...it all made her feel queasy. She couldn't decide if she needed something to eat or another spell of time alone with her own right hand.

In the end, she decided on lunch.

Soon enough, the clock showed that another couple of hours had passed and it was almost time for Marie to embark on the school pick-up run.

She had messaged Rich earlier in the day, innocently enough asking what he wanted for dinner. She found herself sitting and waiting for his reply, wasting yet more of her day. Just before she went to leave the house to pick the twins up, her phone dinged and his reply was waiting.

Uncle Rich: Not fussed in the slightest. It's the after-hours treats that I'm looking forward to the most, anyway <wink>

Her stomach flipped again, knowing that he was still thinking about all of this as well. She replied. As she sat in the car ready to drive off.

Marie: Oi,oi! Let's not get too expectant, eh? Not sure if I've got any other treats in for you :p

Uncle Rich: Oh you have, I know! But they're not in the fridge...<wink>

*****

Chaos resumed as soon as the kids were home, as usual. Their hyperactivity was a welcome distraction for Marie, steering her away from her thoughts yet again. Rich announced himself loudly through the door at just after 4:30pm, and distracted himself with the twins until tea was almost on the table. Chris arrived home bang-on 5pm, like clockwork. However, she could tell by his mood when he came close and kissed her that all was not well.

"What's up?" she asked. "Not a good meeting?"

Chris turned and looked at her, his face hard and stony. He hated his job, they all knew that. And every time he came home like this Marie only directed the guilt at herself. He needed to leave his job but she always reminded him that he was the main provider and they weren't in a position for him to just give up without having something else lined up. Problem was, there was very little in their part of the world that paid what his job did, that he would be able to just step into.

"I'm being sent to Morley," he replied, referring to his company's Head Office near Leeds.

"What, when? Why?" Marie asked, concerned.

"Tomorrow morning. They've got a new team of managers and need me to drive all that way to train them on our reports.' He baulked bitterly as he said it. Such a waste of his time, for something that could have been taught remotely in this digital age.

Marie looked genuinely saddened as she tried to piece together what that would mean for her week, as any extended absence like that had an impact on their routine at home, let alone when it was just landed on them at short notice.

"How long for?" she asked.

"Three nights. I leave early tomorrow, I will be back Friday night."

Marie nodded. On the outside she looked upset at the prospect of losing her husband. He came in and held her close and nuzzled her neck. "I'm sorry," he said, "I can't get out of it." However, he was totally unaware of what was happening inside Marie at that moment - she was literally screaming with pleasure as the thought hit her - three whole days and nights with just her and Uncle Rich!

*****

The evening passed much like any other. They all sat and had the meal together, the twins tore around and wore Great-Uncle Rich out before being marched upstairs to bed. This time, Marie took care of the bedtime routine, leaving Chris and Rich downstairs to clear up.

"It will be a shame to have you away for the rest of the week mate. I know how hard this kind of things makes family life. I've done it," Rich explained.

Chris nodded, forcing a smile. "Ah, it's how it goes. At least I will be back for the weekend. When are you heading back home?"

"Sunday morning, if that's still okay with you guys?" Rich replied.

"Of course! No problem at all. Hey, I will be thankful you're here to help give Marie a hand, to be fair."

Rich nodded in agreement, whilst his mind finished the sentence silently with, 'Yeah, a hand and a few other things, I hope.'

"How was your first match today, I forgot to ask?" Chris followed through.

"Ah, we lost. Not my best game," Rich replied. "To be honest I was too distracted to be there."

*****

The kids did as they were told and went to bed like angels at the first time of asking. The trio of adults retired once more to the lounge with another bottle of red wine. After one glass and half a film, Chris was asleep on the sofa by 9:15pm.

Marie glanced over at him and felt a surge of excitement. She had been secretly praying for the opportunity to send him to bed early, especially now considering his early start and long drive! She had done her best not to let on to either Chris or Rich her real feelings at the prospect of him being gone. Instead of kicking Chris' leg and shouting at him to wake up, like she normally did, she gently shook his arm and sooth, "Go to bed love. You've got such an early start in the morning."

Chris' eyes opened wearily. He looked around the room blankly for a few moments, but nodded tiredly. "Yeah I might have to. Sorry guys."

Both Rich and Marie did well to make their assurances sound as genuine as possible as they both replied along the lines of "No, not at all! You get some rest."

Chris shook Rich's hand, wished him the best for his remaining bowls games that week, and kissed Marie's lips. "I'll come up with you," Marie said, "I will grab a few bits so I don't disturb you too much when I come up." She paused at the door raise a sideways smile at Rich as she left.

*****

Whilst Marie was upstairs, Rich returned to the kitchen to grab another bottle of wine. With Chris already out of the picture for the night, he felt he no longer had to hide the raging bulge in his trousers. His hands were trembling as he returned back upstairs. Marie hadn't made it back to the lounge just yet so he busied himself with refilling the glasses.

Upstairs, Marie grabbed her pyjamas - a pair of green shorts and matching strappy top - and whilst Rich was downstairs getting the wine, she hopped into the bathroom to change. She too was struggling to hold her body still from the shudders brought on by the sudden rush of adrenaline. Her hands were shaking as she peeled down her black leggings and removed her Black Sabbath t-shirt. She stood and looked at her reflection in the mirrored doors of the two medicine cabinets before her, as she reached behind and unclipped her bra. She had detested her body for so long, especially since it went through the rigours of childbirth and motherhood. Her tits drooped more than they used to, but as they were not all that big at least they were far from resting on her stomach. She then slowly pulled down and stepped out of her knickers, standing there in all her glory for a few more moments.

Her stomach, her thighs and her ass were all her nemeses when it came to her body. In her eyes, they were all too large and flabby. To many men, her husband and uncle included, what she possessed was a god-send. The figure of a real woman. She was natural in every way; she had to give herself credit for that. As she stared down below her waistline, she viewed a place where she was most natural of all. Chris enjoyed the full-bush look and she had neither the time or desire wax down there. Thought she kept the hair more trimmed these days, but she would never want to have the pussy of a schoolgirl.

She wondered at that moment whether Uncle Rich would enjoy it as much. The thought made her breath quicker as her heart pounded against her chest. She couldn't wait any longer. She needed to find out! Marie stepped into her pyjamas and exited the bathroom, entering the lounge just as Rich was topping up her glass.

*****

Rich knew Marie was back in the room, so turned to offer her wine but stopped for a moment when he realised her change of attire. The first things to catch his eyes were her tits. Somehow they seemed larger without a bra, the fabric of her strappy top clinging to them in such a way that her bras clearly didn't. He also noticed her nipples poking through the fabric. And also that as he stood there, his mouth was open and by now very, very dry.

Marie giggled as she noticed his reaction, taking the glass and taking her seat back on the recliner sofa. Rich sat back down, still unable to look away. They both took long sips of their wine as their eyes finally met. Rich's face flushed and he stammered whilst looking for the TV remote.

"Here, you choose tonight," he said, passing the control to Marie.

She leant forward as if in slow motion as she took the remote control. Her top gaped open below the neck, allowing Rich to catch a seconds-worth of a glance down and her hanging tits. He smiled, struggling to breathe for a moment. Marie noticed, and loved it! She knew Chris would already be asleep and would be dead to the world for hours.

Now she was going to have fun and this time waste no precious moments. The day had seemed like she had been stuck in a tantric state of foreplay already. She couldn't let a silly little thing like nerves or a family tree get in her way tonight. She gulped down another good mouthful of wine as she sat back. Marie already knew what channel she was heading towards.

"Now where were we...?" she muttered, her mouth widening into a playful smile. "A-ha! Here we go!" She clicked the button and Babestation X appeared on the screen.

"Well, well," Rich beamed as he stretched himself across the full length of his sofa. "A convert now, are we?" He winked.

"Mm-hmmm," came the response. But it was what caught Rich's eye next that changed the course of that evening.

Marie was now in a fully reclined position, her legs bent at the knee as she rested her feet on either side of the seat. As Rich shot a glance her way, he noticed very very clearly that Marie was no longer wearing knickers under her shorts.

And nothing was left to the imagination!

The leg-holes gaped open enough that he could see a hint of her fur-lined pussy at last. He felt his cock twitch so violently that he thought it was a serpent that had come to life. She giggled playfully as she noticed him looking, and instead of altering her position to protect her modesty, she let her legs fall open wider to the sides.

"You like?" she purred, finally snapping him out of his trance.

"Oh yes..." he replied hoarsely.

"Maybe you'll like this...even more?" she asked quietly as she pulled her shorts to one side, giving him an all-access look at her. Then, as if the view couldn't get any better, she started stroking two fingers over her puffy lips, stroking the mound of curly auburn hair as she did so.

Rich gulped and immediately started wrestling with the fly on his jeans. Marie was transfixed as she watched him, her fingers working faster, finding her clit beneath the hood as she saw her uncle push down his trousers and his boxers at the same time.

"Mmm-fuck..." she whispered as she first saw his engorged cock, tilting her head back and closing her eyes for a moment as she continued playing with herself. It looked huge! Much bigger than she had imagined it would be. She reckoned it was at least eight inches, maybe nine. The bulbous helmet was almost level with Rich's belly-button as it snaked back across his stomach. It grew thicker as the air - and Marie's gaze - hit it. Rich altered his position so he was now on his side, his entire front facing her.

Rich took his cock in his hand and slowly began pulling back and forth. Almost immediately, beads of sticky precum formed at the tip. He squeezed the head to release more of it, causing some to seep over his fingers, using it to lubricate his hand, rubbing it over the now-sticky dome.

"So just to be clear," he said as he tantalising stroked his purple-headed cock, "What exactly are we doing right here?"

Marie looked at him puzzled for a moment, before leaning her head back and plunging one finger into her wet opening. "I thought it was fairly obvious," she said, stifling a moan.

Rich laughed. "I mean, seriously, I have been wondering this all day. Is this incest or not?"

Hearing him say it was fucking hot! It had been a question she had mulled over all day but hearing the words come from him made it seem all the more real. "Some may consider it to be," she said breathlessly, "But I suppose it's what you're perception of it is."

"And what's yours?" Rich asked.

Marie stopped what she was doing to answer as best she could. The feeling her fingers were causing throughout her pussy - and her whole body - was too distracting. "Well, I guess there hasn't been any contact so you could argue this is just another branch of voyeurism between two consenting parties."

"Wow," Rich replied, slowing his own hand to a halt. "You've rehearsed that!" They both laughed. "So what if there happened to be, then?"

"What?" Marie asked.

"Contact. Between us. Would that be incest?"

"Hmmm...maybe," she replied.

"And would you be okay with that?" he asked, picking the pace up again on his cock, causing Marie to trace her lips with her tongue.

"Yes....fuck, yes!" she replied, returning to her own job at hand. The quick exchange had caused her pussy to leak further, her fingers squelching as she became covered in her juice as she worked them faster over her swollen lips.

"Would it be cheating as well?" Rich asked. This time both of them stopped dead in their tracks and stared at each other for a few long, languid moments.

"I guess it would, yes. For both of us," she replied, almost solemnly.

"And how would you feel about that? Would you be ok with that too?" As before, Rich resumed stroking his cock faster than before, as if the vision of him doing so would sway her mind one way or another.

Marie simply nodded her answer. "And you?" she asked.

Without hesitation, Rich smiled and said, "Of course. Wouldn't be like it's the first time." That was a bit of a bombshell that Marie mentally noted she would need further information on later.

But for now...

Marie kicked back the recliner chair and got to her feet. Uncle Rich followed her movement and, without missing a beat and still pumping his hand up and down his massive dick, shifted his weight to sit upright. Their eyes locked as Marie took the couple of steps between them until she was stood directly in front of him. Then she slowly sank to her knees.

Finally! That was all she could think as she drew her head down level with her uncle's serpent-like penis. Her hands were trembling again as she finally reached one towards it and grasped the base. She moaned internally at the feel of it; hot, hard, throbbing. Just as she imagined it.

But she needed more. Needed to taste and smell it.

Rich could only watch as Marie lowered her head, and let out a loud, slow moan as he finally felt her trace her tongue up the entire length of his cock, rounding at the head. Marie licked away all of the sticky, salty precum that was still oozing from the tip. Then she licked all the way down, flicking her tongue against his balls too when she reached the bottom. With her right hand still gripping her uncle's cock, she started drawing it up and down, licking and sucking the full length as she jerked him off.

Her actions became faster and more frenzied the more she got into it. She had often dreamed of acting and being treated like a whore, but it had never been the case between her and Chris. Not often, anyway. It was too regimented and structured now between them, but this...

It was heaven! She finally let herself go, working over her uncle's cock like any porn star would have. She licked, sucked and slurped at it, pumping her hand faster and faster, responding to Rich's loudening moans. Marie took his cock and rubbed it all over her face, wanting to be coated in his juices wherever she could get it.

Marie loved watching herself jerking off her own uncle, his seventy-year-old cock at full attention and glistening with his juices and her saliva. She had now forgotten her husband was only on the floor above their heads!

"Oh Jesus...Oh fuck, that's good..." Rich moaned out, bucking his hips to meet the movement of her hand, and thrusting fast as she replaced her mouth over the head, fucking his niece's mouth hard and good. The sounds of her slurping against his cock as she did so were starting to become too much.

He could feel the sensation rising from his balls, all up his shaft. He needed to explode, but feared it was too soon!

"That feel good, Uncle Rich?" Marie purred, looking up at him as she jerked his cock faster and faster. "You like that? You want more?" She was on a roll now. She had never really been one to experiment with dirty talk before, and it was now driving her wild. The look on her uncle's face as he threw his head back and closed his eyes was driving her crazy!

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" he declared, louder than he intended.

Hearing that lit a new fire within Marie's belly - she had craved the image, feel and taste of Uncle Rich's cum since last night!

"Mmm yeah, do it. Give it to me..." she purred again as she lowered her mouth full over his cock, taking it in as deep as she could. Her hand continued jerking the base as her mouth pumped up and down, with her groaning against it as she felt him start to fuck her mouth back.

Then she felt his thrusts become stronger, until he remained thrust forward, his ass cheeks almost leaving the sofa as he let out a final explosive groan, holding the back of her head firmly, pushing his cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh....fuck, oh FUCK!"

Marie felt the first huge spurt of cum hit the back of her throat. It was hot, so hot. And thick! Several more powerful bursts filled her mouth, as she worked up slowly up and down, wanting to capture every drop she could before withdrawing. She felt a glob of it trickle from the side of her mouth as she finally removed her uncle's pulsing cock from it.

And then, with one hand still pumping lightly on his cock and ensuring their eyes finally met...she swallowed. She moaned in the greatest pleasure she thought she had ever experienced as her uncle's massive thick, salty payload travelled down her throat.

"Mmmmmmm, that was GOOD!" she said, sitting her ass back onto her heels, wiping the remnants of him from the corner of her mouth. She smiled as she looked at Rich, who was still trying to capture his breath. His cock still felt as though it were pumping cum, his orgasm still not yet faded. He eventually smiled too, in between laboured breaths.

With the tip of his cock still glistening and a final bead of cum appearing, Marie moved up and straddled his lap. Playfully, she started grinding herself against him, feeling his cock twitch again against her shorts. Only a very thin piece of fabric existed between her aching pussy and his drained cock. She groaned at the feel of him pressing into her, grinding her pussy against his cock again.