When Uncle Comes to Stay Pt. 04

Story Info
Uncle Rich invites a few friends along for some filthy fun.
9k words
4.72
14.9k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THURSDAY

With Rich having an evening bowls match, Marie spent the evening reliving in her mind everything that had happened between them and Dan. She suddenly felt lonely, knowing that Rich wouldn't be back until late as he was joining the team for some drinks after the game. It would be the first night for a long time that she would go to bed on her own.

She had the distraction of picking the kids up and going through the usual routine of putting them to bed, but then the evening seemed to last forever. She wished she had captured Dan's number, for she found herself aching to see him again.

Marie went to bed that night restless. She touched herself, thinking of Dan above her again, his monster cock spreading her wide, the feel of it pulsating and emptying deep inside her, much like he had done when he had covered her in his sticky cum only hours before. She was asleep when Rich came staggering in the door, and even he had had too many pints to try mounting the stairs and awakening his niece with some more incestuous fun.

She awoke the next morning remembering one thing - it was sleepover day! She had asked her Mum if she could cash in on the offer from a couple of days ago, which she gladly accepted. The thought itself filled her with excitement, and then she remembered that Uncle Rich has purposefully asked her to plan it, so then the intrigue into the reason why started playing with her mind. It wouldn't be long before she got the first hint, however.

The kids were upstairs in the lounge watching some last-minute TV as Rich helped Marie tidy the kitchen after breakfast.

"I'll be bringing some of the boys back home with me later, if that's ok?" he said.

Marie's stomach flipped. "Oh?" she said coyly as she loaded the dishwasher.

"Yeah," he replied, "A few of the guys from the bowls team. I asked if they wanted to come back for a spot of...celebratory lunch," he said with a wink. Marie tried hard but couldn't hide the flicker of a smile.

"Erm, yeah sure..." she replied, feeling a wave of nerves and something else wash over her. "How many? I need to know how much to prepare, that's all."

Rich stepped up behind her, squeezed both hands around her waist, pulling her closer into him from behind. "Four of them," he whispered, "And don't worry about food. Just bring yourself." He pushed his groin harder against her ass, pulled her to him and kissed her sloppily on the cheek.

She smiled, but inside her emotions were all over the place. She couldn't tell if she was excited or terrified of the prospect of four other strangers in the house. Five guys and just her! It was her dream, after all, but she had no idea what Rich's intentions for the rest of the day were, although she could hazard a pretty good guess.

As Rich turned to leave, stopped in the doorway to say, "Oh, and one of them is only a youngster. His eighteenth birthday today," he winked. "Thought you could rustle up a nice surprise for him."

*****

Marie got the kids to school, dropped their overnight bags to her parents and returned home as quickly as she could. Dan had said he would be over to drop over the USB stick, and amongst everything else that was going through her head for what lay in store for her that day, his visit was what most excited her.

However, a text from Rich later that morning put an end to that:

Uncle Rich: Dan has messaged to say he's had a last-minute booking come in. He won't be over until tomorrow now. Me and the boys are heading home in about 10 mins. Be ready ;)

Her stomach flipped again, but this time she wasn't sure if it was the same wave of excitement she'd had before, or whether it was just nausea. Had it all gone too far now? Being her uncle's slut for a few days was okay, but she wasn;t sure how she felt about being whored out to his mates too. And for no fee, no less.

She thought back to how the situation had felt that first night, and even the second night. When it was so risky, so dangerous, no naughty. With Chris gone, the danger was too, and it didn't seem as fun anymore. And now she had to prepare to give herself up to not just Rich, but four others!

"Just a couple more days," she told herself as she went and got showered.

But then the thought returned of THAT many cocks being there for her, wanting her, using her...it then wasn't just the shower that got her wet.

*****

Marie was waiting in the kitchen when she heard them all arrive. She had busied herself with a simple buffet lunch and had laid the spread on the table ready for them. She was stood in the kitchen, dressed as simply as she could in black jeans and a Black Sabbath tank-top. Rich had said in another message that he loved the thought of them coming home to find just a normal-looking woman, not really expecting what delights she would supply them with later.

Rich led the group in through the front door to the kitchen. Faced with them all within one room, Marie suddenly felt overwhelmed and very nervous. She felt sick. Rich introduced them. Their names didn't stick in her mind, rather she was taking in their faces and forms, an array of thoughts flashing through her mind as to what they would look like later, all sweaty, writhing over her...

"And this is Ben," Rich said, pulling the very timid youngster of the group to the front.

"Happy Birthday Ben," Marie said, holding out a hand. The poor boy looked riddled with nerves himself, barely able to look her in the eye. Cute, she thought. But very weedy. He honestly resembled nothing more than a child. Especially when compared to the rest of the rabble. Not one of the others was below fifty-years-old she reckoned, and the largest of the group looked to be older than Uncle Rich!

She remembered that man's name out of all the others - Brian. He was Rich's height but fat, grey and balding. The epitome of a slobby old man. The thought of him doing anything to her turned her stomach, but also excited her greatly. Ugly sex, she had heard, could sometimes be the hottest.

The group greedily accepted Marie's lunchtime feast with gusto. She eventually broke out into inane chatter with a couple of them, before Rich pulled her aside.

"I thought that after lunch we could all go upstairs and...continue," he told her.

"What exactly are they all expecting to happen?" she blurted out, noticing the sudden flash of shock in Rich's eyes. "I mean, I just need to know so I don't end up going too far," she teased.

Rich laughed before replying, "Ah I see. Well they all have a pretty good idea of what has happened between you and I over the last few nights, and they're eager to sample some of the same." He reached behind and squeezed her bottom through her jeans, kissing her neck.

She felt her stomach flip were nerves and excitement, his touch having the same effect it had done on that first night.

*****

As planned, after lunch, Rich beckoned them all to 'retire to the lounge upstairs.' Marie let them all go up first, using the excuse that she wanted to clear the kitchen before joining them. She heard them all trudge upstairs heavily and noisily, could hear them above her head as they settled onto the sofas, a couple of the older ones guffawing at some in-joke, no doubt.

When she finally got to the lounge, all eyes turned to her when she walked through. All the seats were taken and all sets of eyes trained greedily on her. She suddenly felt like a Christian thrust before the Romans in the colosseum, waiting for a hungry lion - or five in this case - to devour her. Rich offered her a drink - a shot of something brown - which she accepted happily and downed straight away, prompting some sickly cheers from a couple of the men.

"I thought for a start you could do something for the birthday boy," Rich urged, turning to smirk at the others. She looked at the scared-looking Ben on the sofa in front of her. At this point, Marie had no idea what was expected of her, or what she even wanted to do. Rich put an LP on the portable record player on the unit to the side of the other sofa, filling the room a few moments later with the sound of some sexy seventies' soul music.

"Give him a little dance," Rich coaxed her. At once, she knew what he meant.

Marie fixed herself another shot and downed it, wanting to summon the same temptress that she had shown her Uncle Rich and Dan in the previous couple of days.

She resumed her place before the men, looking directly at Ben as he sat wide-eyed on the sofa, staring up at her. She started to find her rhythm with the music, gently swaying her hips, her eyes looking at him lustfully, her mouth parted slightly as she ran her hands over her body.

Marie took a step closer to Ben as she teased the bottom of her tank-top up, revealing her stomach. A few cheers resounded around the room, but Ben just grinned nervously, his cheeks flushing red at the attention from both his older peers and the older woman before him. His shyness suddenly lit a fire in Marie that she knew she needed.

She continued pulling her top up, all the way over her head and threw it to the floor. Underneath, she wore a lacy black push-up bra, designed to maximise her assets. She continued swaying her hips to the music, stepping closer to him again, so close that her legs now rested against the front of the sofa. Ben still looked nervous, but hungrier now too. She knew he wanted to touch her.

Loving giving him the slow tease, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans, pulling at them as if frustrated that they were still on her. Then, looking directly at him, she undid the button and drew down the zip, and slowly started pulling her jeans down. The men behind her cheered greedily at the sight of her behind, still coated in her matching back lacy panties. But the material was sheer enough that in the right light, they could see her ass beneath.

Marie turned to face away from Ben as she teased her jeans down further, bending over in front of him as she slipped them to her ankles and then stepped out of them. She picked up her jeans and thrust them towards Brian, the old fat guy, who happily accepted the catch. She was now in her underwear, in front of five men and a set of open curtains, so any of her neighbours below who looked up at the opportune moment could catch a glimpse of her too.

Without warning, she thrust herself back heavily onto Ben's lap, grinding her ass against his crotch. The cheers in the room roared louder now, the others shouting Ben their own congratulations as Marie grinded herself against him. Through her panties, she could feel the bulge in Ben's jeans stiffen and flinch.

She was certain that Ben knew of her awareness of it too. As she grinded against his lap, she felt his hands on her hips, pulling her against him tighter. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, then opened them again to look at the other hungry faces around her. Old perverts, the lot of them. But she was loving the attention again, she couldn't deny that.

Marie could hear Ben's own breathing get louder, so she slowed the rotations of her hips to tease him more. She sat forward, sticking her ass against him even harder, looking back over her shoulder at him. He was certainly enjoying it; the nervousness that had been painted over his face moments before had made way for a huge grin, closed eyes and a tongue licking his lips. She let him move his hands up and down her sides, only climbing off when they got high enough to touch her bra.

Marie stood forward, glancing over her shoulder at Ben again briefly as she reached behind and unclipped the clasp on her bra. Then, looking around at the other leering men in her living room, she let it drop to the floor. In particular, she looked for Brian's reaction. She had taken an instant dislike to him, hated the idea of him looking at her body, but loving it at the same time. In her head, she wanted to show him what she wanted to tell him he couldn't have. But at the same time, she found herself wanting to be used by him.

Turning to face Ben again, she then straddled his lap, leaning forward, silently offering her tits to him. She started grinding against him again, looking into the young lad's eyes as she purposefully rubbed her lace-covered pussy against the bulge in his trousers. Her tongue snaked out onto her bottom lip, licking quickly before receding again as she bit her lip, teasing him further as she gyrated her hips, grinding her crotch against his.

Ben needed no further persuasion; his hands grabbed Marie's ass as he pulled her closer, his open mouth eagerly awaiting one of her nipples. She felt him moan as he finally closed his mouth over the first breast and sucked harshly, causing her to groan softly herself. Any doubts about whether this weedy young kid had been with a girl before were quickly quelled, as he certainly seemed to know how to handle them. Either that or this was a result of a teenagehood spent watching copious amounts of porn. Whichever it was, she didn't care.

Ben's ageing teammates - including Uncle Rich - whooped again, cheering him on as he sucked hungrily at Marie's tits, his hands wanting to explore further down the back of her panties. She let him slide a hand down to grope her bare ass beneath the fabric, causing her to grind faster and harder against his lap.

And then she stopped. And pulled away from him.

The pained disappointment that flashed across Ben's face excited her as she got back to her feet. She never took her eyes from his as she traced a hand down his chest, his stomach and...

FINALLY!

Her hand brushed over the aching bulge in Ben's trousers. Marie bowed her head, opening her mouth over the bulge through his jeans, breathing heavily so he could feel the heat from her. She unbuttoned them, raising an eyebrow and tugging at his trousers, giving him the biggest hint she could. The grin broke out across his face again as he nodded, frantically trying to yank his jeans down. His boxers went down with them, much to Marie's instant delight.

Unlike she had experienced the first time she had seen Uncle Rich and Dan's hard cocks, this one wasn't a monster. It was slightly thin, average-sized, but ready for action.

Marie let Ben finish kicking his jeans and pants from his feet and sat back again where he had been. She looked at him for a few moments more, marvelling at how keen he was, the longing in his eyes for her to touch him again. She smiled wickedly at him, and then at the two other men either side of him, as she sank to her knees.

The cheers and urging from the others broke out again as they all knew what was about to happen.

"I think it's time you blew out that candle, love," one of them laughed. Marie smiled at him too as she lowered her head.

Ben's cock tasted good, sweet. She instantly got the taste of his pre-cum, causing her to lick back and forth across the tip, prompting more to leak out against her tongue. She then sank her head lower, lower down his shaft, and then slowly back up again, licking back up as she went, circling her tongue over the glistening swollen dome before repeating the act again.

Ben could do nothing but sit there, his head back as he looked at the ceiling, taking in every second of this glorious pleasure.

Marie soon picked up the pace as she became more comfortable and confident again within the presence of all those strangers. She could feel the dampness between her own legs too. Knowing Ben was getting his, and wanting to ensure the others got a little taste, every now and then she widened her legs a bit more, sinking lower on Ben's cock whilst spreading and sticking her ass out towards the others.

She became lost in her own world for a few moments as she sucked and licked frantically on Ben's cock, feeling it flinch every time her head moved up and down. During it all, Marie had no idea that a couple of the others were in a state of undress also, until she withdrew Ben's cock from her mouth completely to catch her breath, and afforded herself a glance around the room.

The man sat to Ben's right -known as Mousey - already had his own trousers and boxers down, stroking his cock whilst watching the display she was putting on. He was one of the smaller men, not overweight but with a head a closely-cut white hair. She guessed he was the same age as Uncle Rich. She looked at him, holding his gaze as she smiled and let her tongue get back to work on Ben's rigid member. She grasped the base of Ben's cock and starting pumping her hand up and down as she looked directly at Mousey, causing him to pick up the pace on his own cock.

Ben was groaning louder by now and pushing his hips forward with each stroke from her hand. The urgency of his movements, and sharpness of his breathing, told her that he was almost at the point of no return. Glancing between Ben and Mousey, she alternated her hand with her mouth on Ben's cock, feeling and hearing him get closer to climaxing. Marie fixed her stare again squarely on Mousey as she jerked Ben's cock frantically, this time leaning forward and rubbing it over her tits as she did it, licking her lips and opening her mouth to tease Mousey further.

"Ah fuck," she heard Mousey grunt as he drew his head back and closed his eyes for a moment, his hand moving like a piston over his dick. "You want this?" he asked Marie, her eyes flickering down to look once more at his leaking cock. "You want this too, don't you?'"

Teasingly biting her bottom lip, Marie nodded, her brow furrowed as if she couldn't take anymore herself.

"Come here then, you slut!" Mousey said harshly as he leant forward, reached for the back of Marie's head and pulled her down towards him. He was powerful; the force scared Marie for the first few seconds but something else lit inside her, telling her to go with it. She was still pumping one hand on Ben's dick as she was made to take Mousey's too.

Immediately, the old man was thrusting hard into her mouth, holding her head in place. "Ah yeah, that's it. That's it! Suck it, you filthy bitch. Mmmmm, you like the taste of it, don't ya?"

She had never been spoken to like that before. She hated it and loved it at the same time. She gagged on Mousey's dick as he held her down, only releasing her when it sounded like she might choke. Marie drew away and looked into Mousey's face, the hurt was obvious. But it only caused him to smile and push back down on her head.

This time, Marie wasn't fighting it; she found that she actually wanted it! Being treated and spoken to like that told her exactly what she needed to know; these men were expecting a slut. And boy, was she happy to give them exactly that!

So she took her hand from Ben's cock, giving him a few moments to recover and for the urge of his own explosion to recede back down deeper into his balls, reserved for later. Marie was now knelt fully in front of Mousey, both hands on his cock as she pumped and sucked it. The old man started thrusting against her again with all his might, the tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat painfully, threatening to make her gag again, but she fought it.

"Here you go, my son," Mousey said to Ben, "This is how it's really done. This is how it should be."

Marie was determined not to let this man win in whatever game he had set for himself with her. She withdrew his cock from her mouth and looked up at him, frantically stroking his cock with one hand, every now and then bringing it to her mouth.

"I know what you want," she sneered at him with a wicked smile curling one corner of her mouth.

"Oh yeah?" Mousey replied, his face wrinkling again as he grinned.

"Mm-hm," she teased again. "But I don't think you can handle it."

The other men hooted between them at the merest suggestion of the challenge; they were loving it!