When Uncle Comes to Stay Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can handle anything you've got to give me, trust me," he sneered back. They both grinned at each other as Marie stood back up. She stood there for a moment, hands on her hips, her small tits hanging, nipples still hard and glistening with Ben's saliva. She looked quickly around the room, and then...

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband on her panties. A few cheers sounded around the room, growing louder as she teased her underwear down the slightest bit. She stopped, glanced around the room again, beckoning their encouragement some more.

And she got it.

The urging cheers from all five men, especially Mousey, became deafening in that small room as she whipped her knickers down and kicked them off in a flash. With the same movement, it seemed, Marie had turned her body away from Mousey whilst also stepping over to him, and slammed her bare ass against his crotch, grinding back against him, feeling his cock slide against - and then quickly between - her butt cheeks. When she felt it there, she slowly slid her ass up and down his length, pinning him to the sofa as she gave him the raunchiest and most natural of lap dances.

Much like Ben's had done, Mousey's hands gripped her hips and held her against him, only with more force than the young lad had exerted. The men in front of her - Uncle Rich, Brian and the one that thought was called Clive - just stared at her. Uncle Rich had more of a knowing, proud look on his face, as if he were telling the others, 'See, I told you!'

The fat man Brian was licking his podgy chops whilst he stood in front of her, looking her up and down as if he were critiquing her form and performance. He nodded satisfactorily, first at Marie and then over at Uncle Rich. Marie imagined the look was saying, 'Yes, okay. She'll do.'

"Ah fuck!" she heard Mousey say again as he nuzzled into her neck, pumping his hips towards her again. This time, there was no clothing between any part of them; his bare cock was now sliding against her body, teasing between the lips of her damp pussy. She was in turmoil; she didn't want this man to be enjoying her, but she was letting him. And what's more, she wanted him to do it.

Mousey's hand moved round to the front and his fingers started playing with her pussy, tracing lines through the curly auburn hair at first, and then circling down over her lips, up again searching for her clit. Marie found herself touching his hand, leading it to her sweet spot, keeping him there, willing him to play with her.

As if she had communicated with him telepathically, he did exactly as her mind asked. Mousey slid one finger in between her stick pussy lips, followed by another. She twisted and rotated her hips against him, feeling his cock and fingers against her pussy.

"You like that, don't you?" Mousey grunted, before trailing his long sticky tongue across her back.

"Mmmm yeah," she moaned as she pushed his fingers inside her again. She started thrusting against his hand, causing his digits to slide further inside her still. "Fuck yeah....that's so good..."

She threw her head back, allowing his hand to trace a sticky line of her own juices up her body, then squeezing her tits. He licked and sucked at her neck, all the while the other men in the room were disrobing.

It was in that moment that Marie felt her barriers - and any lingering limitations - melt away.

*****

Mousey was the first to enter her, but it was as much Marie's will as it was his. As she lay against him, faced away whilst on his lap as he fingered her, she traced her own hand down between her legs and reached under her for his cock. As he slid his fingers in and out of her increasingly-sticky hole, she did her best to stroke his cock against her, beneath her. But soon, even that was not enough for her.

She manage to prise her body away from his enough to stand up and turn around, now facing him with her legs wide either side of him. He looked down at her furry pussy, the hairs now sticking together with the same juices that coated his fingers, and he watched as she drew her snatch closer to his raging hot dick. Marie straddled him, holding his cock in place and lowered her slippery cunt down over him. The look on his face as he started to slide inside her disgusted Marie, but at the same time she wanted to see it more. She wanted to show this guy that she was too much for him, wanted to make him feel weak in front of his friends.

But as the other men in the room watched as she moved her plump, juicy ass up and down, drawing Mousey's bare cock deep inside her with each movement, they did not see him as weak. They were envious; they wanted to be in exactly the same position.

The feeling of Mousey's dick gliding against the moist tissue inside her drove her wild. Knowing there were four other men around her in the same room watching, all wanting a piece of her, only spurred her on. As she found her confidence again, she began riding Mousey harder, slamming her body down against his, feeling and hearing their flesh slap together with pure carnal abandon.

No love, no caring. Just lust.

Marie sat back, arching her body away from Mousey's whilst grinding her pussy against his pubic bone. She felt the bulbous head of his cock find her g-spot in that position, causing her to moan and shudder as she rode him harder, closing in on her first orgasm.

Mousey had to grip hard on her hips and waist as he thrust upwards form the sofa, wanting to bury his cock as deep in her as he could, as he felt the familiar tightening in his balls.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Marie moaned loud enough for the neighbours to surely hear, quickening her pace. The other men watched, egging the couple on as they made silent bets to themselves as to which one would come first. Ben and Clive were frantically stroking their own cocks as they watched. Uncle Rich and Brian were together with their naked backs to the large Juliet windows, surveying the scene as one would a football match. "Shit...ah Jesus, oh God..." Marie yelled out, answering the unuttered question as she gave in to her orgasm, leaning back further as her pussy walls pulsed, squeezing around Mousey's cock.

Only a few moments later, Mousey grabbed harshly and roughly at her chubby ass cheeks, bringing her once again close to him, sloppily munching on her tits as he pumped his cock with added ferocity upwards into her dripping hole.

'Ah yeah...fuck..' he said breathlessly, 'Keep doing that...!'

Knowing what was surely coming next, Marie did as she was told, using her weight to draw her pussy almost the full length up and back down Mousey's cock with each thrust. And then, with one final strangled indecipherable cry, he pulled her body as close as she could get as he shot a torrent of thick sticky cum up inside her. She carried on grinding with each pulsation of his cock, wanting to milk it of every last drop.

When he had finally finished, they remained together for a few moments longer, Mousey struggling for breath and Marie loving the feeling of his cum starting to trickle down out of her opening once more. With an audible squelch, their bodies finally separated.

However, Marie barely had time to collect herself before she was then on her knees in front of two more - Ben and Clive. Clive proved to be a little gentler of a lover than Mousey but still fairly forceful. It was him who gently gestured with a hand onto Marie's shoulder for her to kneel down.

The joint session with Ben & Clive was not quite as exciting, a little more like a straight-forward triple fuck. She spent a few minutes on her knees, alternating her mouth and hand between the two cocks. It was the decided for Ben to sit back on the sofa whilst Marie carried on chowing down on his rod, whilst Clive took his position behind her. Clive's cock slid quickly and easily into Marie's hole, having already been lubricated by both her and Mouse's orgasmic juices. Clive forced himself in and out of her body, grabbing at her tits as he neared his own explosion, before adding his helping of sperm to that of Mouse's which still welled-up deep inside her.

Then having found his own surge of confidence in front of this lust-ridden beauty, Ben commanded Marie to sit on the sofa. He then stood in front of her, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the seat. Then, spreading one leg wide and resting it against his shoulder, Ben directed his raging-hard cock to her awaiting opening and slammed his weight into her.

Ben hadn't been blessed with much sexual experience, and never thought he would be tasked with performing in front of any - let along this many - of his much more experience peers, but decided that aggression would cover up any sense of nervousness. Ben used his weight to almost pin Marie down against the sofa and, not worrying about elongating their lovemaking, pounded his rod into her like a piston. All that was going to stop him was the point at which he was called to empty his balls within her, and when that time came he was certain to plough it all as deep into her as he could.

As the urge to cum became more unbearable with each thrust, he held one of his hands against her shoulder to keep her down and pounded balls-deep into her a few more times, letting the slippery warm feeling of her remain on his cock for as long as he could possibly hold on for, loving the sounds she was making beneath him as he invaded her older, married body with his own.

A few more powerful thrusts into her and he finally held fast inside her pussy, letting out a huge shuddering moan and making sure he fixed his eyes on her as he felt the first spurt leave his cock-head. He watched as Marie's eyes widened at the size and strength of his orgasm, as she instantly felt his cum start to ooze back out of her already-full pussy. He may have been young, but Marie felt that Ben's payload had possibly been building for weeks!

*****

As it turned out, Ben and Clive had driven over with Mousey. All of them having now given Marie their fill, so to speak, they soon dressed, each kissing Marie goodbye, and left. Never had Marie felt more like a hooker, as she was expecting the whole group to stay together and possibly enjoy more fun between them later. But they had probably only been promised the one go - or finding they were fully satiated already - and was simply a case of 'shoot and leave'.

She did find herself a little more at ease with the idea that there were less of them to contend with, but she still had seemingly the worst of them all - fat Brian - to deal with. The moments that Rich went downstairs, cloaked in his bathrobe, to see the others out the door were amongst the longest she had experienced. She lay on the sofa for a few moments, catching her breath and trying to recover as best as she could from the onslaught that had taken place on her body already, and simply watched as Brian just sat on the other sofa stroking himself, a crooked smile on his face and a seemingly empty look in his eyes. His stomach was big enough to mask the true size of his cock; it didn't look very big at all.

Over his bulbous belly was a layer of thick dark hair, which only grew more forest-like as it grew further upon his chest. He only had a small amount of hair on his head, making his appearance even less appealing.

"So..." Brian said as he stared at her, then said nothing more. Marie found him to be beyond creepy but he pussy was tingling as she felt his eyes on her. But she wanted to play some more with him and so crossed her arms over her tits as she sat back upright. She wanted to know and feel how much this horrible man wanted her.

Marie instantly knew the effort was futile. Brian stared at her still, the movements on his cock quickening.

"Do you want me?" he blurted. "Do you want me like you've just wanted the other three?"

Marie looked sideways at him, trying not to smile. The sight of him turned her stomach. Those beady little eyes appeared tiny in the vastness of his face. His mouth was small compared to the size of his cheeks and multiple chins.

"No," she suddenly found herself saying. The answer caused Brian to stop stroking his cock. The closest thing to emotion flashed behind his eyes, one of the first that she had seen come from him so far. He looked shocked, then his brow furrowed and he looked close to becoming angry.

Brian simply stared straight at her - maybe even through her - as he simply said, "That's a real shame."

Marie was left wondering what else could possibly be going through the surely-depraved mind that was housed in that thick head, as she heard Uncle Rich's footsteps coming back up the stairs. Brian must have heard them too and stood straight up from the sofa, his empty stare still fixed on Marie as he took a couple of steps towards her.

She felt fear, but the she couldn't shake the feeling of excitement either. The thought of this fat old man forcing himself on her repulsed her but - much like the initial thoughts she had of Uncle Rich a few nights before - it also made her pussy tingle some more.

Brian grunted to himself as a hint of a smile flashed across Marie's face as she looked up at him. She tried to hide it, but failed. She watched as Brian's hand reached down and took hold of his stiffening cock, somewhat hidden under the shelf of flab that was his belly.

Saying nothing more, Brian grabbed the back of Marie's head roughly and forced her up to meet his cock, the sticky member flopping against her face. "Take it", he demanded.

Marie feigned a struggle for a few moments, making out that she didn't want it, feeling Brian's grip tighten on the back of her head, his fingers starting to grip her long curly hair. "I said take it, slut!" he shouted, just as Rich walked back into the lounge doorway.

The sight took him by surprise, his gaze shifting between his niece and his fat naked friend that was forcing himself upon her. He feared for Marie, before her eyes met his and he saw her smile as she suddenly lunged her head forward, groaning as she took Brian's cock deep into her mouth.

Brian moaned too, not expecting the sudden burst of lust from his 'victim'. He looked down at her as his cock emerged from her mouth, before she quickly gulped it down again. Brian looked at Rich and smiled. Rich smiled nervously back, not fully convinced that all was really okay, but when he watched Marie work on Brian's cock, he could see she was obviously enjoying it. Rich flashed a more convincing smile to his friend the next time.

Marie could smell how sweaty Brian was, and could feel it streaking down his stomach as she lunged forward, each time taking his cock as deeply as she could, whilst running a hand through the moist hair covering his bulbous stomach. The disgust she felt was quickly turning to searing lust. Ugly sex, she had heard, was always the best. She looked up as Rich stood beside her, and sank lithely to her knees between the two men, alternating her hand and mouth between them.

"I think we should take this upstairs," Brian suggested to Rich, talking over Marie's head as she greedily slurped up and down her uncle's shaft. Rich nodded, and both men then took hold of one of Marie's arms and, flanking her all the way, led her to the master bedroom.

*****

Brian was by far the roughest lover Marie had ever had. His sheer bulk made him harder to fight against, which Marie felt desperate to do at times - and at others powerless, as her insane desire to be abused took over. When the trio got to the bedroom, Brian forced her down onto her back on the bed and told Rich to hold her by the shoulders. Rich was hesitant at first, but at a timid nod and smile from Marie he obliged. He could feel her tremble slightly, fear was in her eyes but it was replaced quickly now and then by flashes of her carnal abandon. She wanted to feel used, to be powerless.

With her secure below him, Brian shoved her legs apart as far as he could and crawled up onto the bed over her. He traced a finger up and down her inner thigh, making Marie shudder at his touch. Brian reached down between his legs and led his podgy cock towards her opening, causing Marie to turn her head in repulsion at the feel of it against her. She lay there as he sloppily rubbed his dick over her pussy lips, prompting them to leak further, grunting to himself again as he felt her getting wetter, awaiting his invasion of her.

She felt sick, but at the same time was moaning softly as she felt Brian's swollen dome glide up and down her opening pussy.

"You want it really, don't you?" Brian teased as he traced sticky lines over Marie's pussy with leaking cock. "You want it really, slut, don't you? Want me in you right now...?"

Marie moaned, pretended to be trying not to listen, but then turned her head and flashed those eyes at him, biting her lower lip and nodded. To prompt him further, the spread her legs even wider.

Brian needed no further signal, and harshly lined his now-rigid cock against her warm, slick opening and then - in a final display of his power over her - he suddenly lowered his full weight down on top of her, driving the air from her lungs and leaving her powerless to stop his cock from plunging balls-deep inside her.

She was his victim from that moment on. She couldn't move, she could hardly breathe below his weight. Marie could do nothing more than lay there and take him, pounding with his bulk into her body again and again. Rich had taken a step back at this point, no longer holding her down for there was no need to. Marie realised how soothing her uncle's touch had been in the presence of such a sexual monster, as Brian now resembled.

She turned her head and closed her eyes in an effort to block out what was happening. Eventually, she became numb to the feeling of the fat man's cock abusing her pussy. The hardest thing to block out, however, was the sound and feel of him, the carnal grunting he gave with each thrust.

"Say you like it!" he shouted, bringing a hand up to grip her neck. She looked up, watching as Brian's face scrunched with his desire for her. He wasn't looking down at her; wasn't really looking anywhere in particular, for his own eyes were closed as he pounded and berated her.

She said nothing, causing him to pound her even harder. "Say it, bitch! Say you like it, like you loved it when the others did it!"

That was it, she thought. Jealous, perhaps? Marie stayed silent, only making a sound as Brian's eyes opened and he looked down at her, disgusted, furious. Inside her mind, she was loving it.

"Better than me were they?" he bellowed. "Better looking than me, eh? I'll show you! I'll show you, bitch!"

Marie was now more scared. Terrified, actually. She tried to move from under him, tried to push him away, but her struggles simply gave him cause to push down on her even harder. Brian straightened his arms, pushing down on her shoulders with all of his might and weight, his hips still pounding forwards, forcing his cock deep and hard inside her. That's when she knew she had to stop fighting.

Her pussy was getting slicker with each thrust. A pool of cum started to stain the duvet beneath her as Brian's pounding shook more of the others' spunk loose from her. She started to moan, reaching her arms around to try and hold on to Brian's sweaty back. His hips bucked even more forcefully at her touch. His moans softened, mixing with her own as he lowered his massive frame down once more, covering her mouth with his, kissing her deeply.

Marie kissed him back, flicking her tongue into his mouth, allowing him to play with it. As he pulled away, he nuzzled into her neck, allowing her to whisper against him. "Mmmmmm God, this is so fucking good..." she cooed. He sniggered at her words, loving hearing her enjoy him.