When Vince Met Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed the top of her foot with my thumbs, starting at the tip of her big toe and moving slowly up to her ankle, then back to her toe. Maribelle groaned, her head thrown back in pleasure. "Ohhhh, Vince, this is heaven," she croaked.

I chuckled. "What a coincidence, because you're my angel," then kissed the arch of her foot.

I continued to massage the arch of her foot, applying light pressure right below the ball, moving one thumb clockwise and the other thumb counterclockwise in small circles. After a few seconds, I held her foot up, kissing the arch again and she shivered with delight.

"You like that?" I teased.

"Ummmm, yes," she groaned. "Please don't stop!"

I have to admit, I liked feeling that she was powerless and under my spell. I certainly never felt that way when working as a mechanic.

"I'm not even halfway done," I assured her, "just lay back and relax".

Running my thumbs up and down her Achilles tendon a few times, I moved my hands down to rub her heel, making circular motions on them with my thumbs.

She groaned, "Oh, Vince, what are you doing to me?" I noticed she'd moved one of her hands down and positioned it directly over her crotch, surreptitiously pressing her fingers against her mound. This was certainly escalating quickly, and I felt my own excitement rising as my cock involuntarily stirred.

"I'm just getting to the good part," I told her. Running my index finger between each of her toes, I did a deep massage on the hollow area just below her ankle. She was now openly moving her fingers across the material above her mound, and every now and then I'd feel a trembling in her legs. Her breathing was starting to get a little ragged.

"Time for the other foot," I announced, and followed the same sequence for her right foot that I did with her left. As I worked on her foot, she'd spread her legs further apart and continued her own self-massage. I caught the scent of her excitement, driving my desire into high gear.

I finished her foot by kissing the top of the arch, then reached down and pulled the edge of her skirt up, exposing her dark blue silk panties. The fabric on the crotch showed a wet spot, and my mouth watered; I really wanted to fuck Maribelle, but I didn't want to rush things. That didn't prevent me from lowering my face down and planting a kiss firmly on the wet fabric before looking up at her.

My voice low and lustful, I murmured, "Well, well, have you been a naughty girl?"

In a child-like voice, she answered simply, "Yes."

I'm no fuckboy, but I was following my instincts here and growled, "I like that you're being naughty. Will you keep being naughty?" Pulling the damp fabric aside, I placed a kiss directly on her warm and welcoming labia.

She gasped in pleasure, and replied "Yes" once more.

Feeling emboldened, I told her, "Stand up and take off your dress. I want to see that naughty girl body."

She did as instructed, protectively laying the dress across a chair, her back to me.

"I like your ass, now turn around, I want to see the rest of you." Maribelle now faced me, her hands modestly covering her small breasts. Her smooth skin was perfect, there wasn't a wrinkle on her anywhere.

I sat there in silence, admiring the view when she began to explain, although it sounded more like an apology. "I'm sorry my tits are so flat. They don't compare with my sister Brooke's."

I shook my head, "Maribelle, believe me, I am most definitely not complaining!"

It was as if she hadn't heard me. "As teenagers, Brooke was two years older and cruel; she used to mock my small chest to her friends when she thought I wasn't listening."

I needed to put an end to this talk. The negativity was bullshit; siblings were supposed to stick up for one another! I stood up and took her in my arms. "Stop this right now," I chided, "those breasts are perfect, Maribelle." I gently took her wrists and pulled them to her sides, exposing wide areola and prominent nipples. "Looking at them makes me want to kiss them all night."

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. She returned my kisses slowly, but with growing passion.

I moved to kiss her forehead, her face, her hair, her arms, her hands, her shoulders, any part of her that my mouth could reach while I held her. Taking her in my arms again, I carried her into the bedroom and gently put her down, then lay on the bed next to her.

Finally, I found my words: "Maribelle Novotny, I think you're my good luck charm. We've only known each other for a couple of days, but I can't envision being without you now."

Maribelle lay very still and quiet for a few minutes, then softly murmured, "Do you really mean that?"

I chuckled, "Having been a bachelor for so long I hate to admit it, but yes, I meant every word. You belong with me."

Our lips met, butterfly kisses at first and then deeper, more passionate kisses. I ran my hands up and down her torso and thighs, caressing her simply for the joy of celebrating her wonderful flesh.

Thanks to the genetically big hands I'd inherited from my farmer grandfather, I found I could almost totally envelop the entirely of Maribelle's cheeks into them. "Like it or not, this sweet ass belongs to me," I growled as I squeezed. She responded by moaning and pushing her butt even further into my grasp.

As she trailed kissed from my neck across my collarbone, she said, "I like that very much."

Then, in a moment of highly unusual restraint given my degree of lust I asked, "Just out of curiosity, are you on birth control?"

She laughed, "Right before we got on the Insanity, I told you I get turned on by a man who likes to take risks," she whispered, "you want me turned on, right?"

"We'll just have to take our chances then, won't we?"

After some extended tender kisses, I moved on top of her and entered her slowly; we made gentle love until she climaxed. Seeing the look of sexual ecstasy on her face made me feel like a real porn star instead of a boring truck mechanic.

I hadn't cum yet, but really didn't care; my goal was to make Maribelle feel loved, and if I had to fuck her until my cock dropped off, so be it!

We'd made love and fallen asleep with the bedside lamp on. When I woke up a couple of hours later and reached to turn it off, I felt her hands running up and down my chest.

"Please, Vince," she whispered, 'fuck me again!"

As she pulled me into a passionate kiss that made me instantly hard, I enthusiastically I entered her again. The movement of her hips and the squeezing of her pelvic muscles urged me into a lustful frenzy. It didn't take long for her to cum again; this time, she shuddered in pleasure just as I reached my climax.

I guess it had been a while since I'd been with a woman, because it sure felt like I'd been saving up! I came like Niagara Falls, my copious spunk filling her, the excess leaking out onto the mattress.

The aftermath of this was a wet spot of waterslide proportions, so much so that I retrieved some towels from the bathroom to avoid us sleeping in it.

We fell asleep spooning, with my now semi-flaccid cock pressed between my thigh and the slight curve of Maribelle's ass.

Sunday morning, Maribelle was up before me. She went into the bathroom to shower and do her morning wash-up. When she returned, she sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me awake with her minty mouth. Since she was naked, I felt a familiar stirring in my groin.

"Hey stud," she said in a seductive voice, "exactly how many of you were there in bed with me last night? From the amount of stuff that came out of me just now, it looks like there were three of you."

I laughed and kissed her back. "Sorry, it was all me. It's all your fault, you're so hot you drained me dry."

Sliding back under the covers, I was excited until I saw her serious expression. "Vince, could you ever love me?"

I reached over and tenderly pushed a strand of her hair out of her face. "The honest truth of it is, when we met a day ago, I didn't know," I told her softly, "but after the night we had last night - not just the amazing sex, but everything we did together -- I'd have to say yes, I definitely could." Then I gave her a kiss, and felt the warmth of her body pressed against mine. I realized I'd understated my feelings, and shook my head.

"You know," I said, "I was wrong, and take it back. There's no 'could' about it, Maribelle, I do love you."

I explained, "Before I met you, my life was dull, boring, and a little bit lonely. Since we met, every damned minute we've been together has been exciting. You lit me up like a Roman candle, and now, like it or not, I've fallen hard for you." Then, for emphasis, I kissed her forehead.

Now it was my turn to ask, "Now, what about you? Do you feel the same, or should I just get back on Insanity, without the lap and leg restraints? No pressure or anything, but if I can't have you as my girlfriend, I may as well go take a plunge off Stratosphere Tower."

Maribelle snuggled into my chest and pulled my arm over her. "Before I answer, I have to tell you something," she said softly.

I told her, "OK, fair enough, I'm all ears," but that was a lie. I was about 85 percent ears, and 15 percent cock. The sex last night had been so good, my little athlete wanted back in the game. Trying to ignore his pleadings, I tried my best to focus as she opened up.

"My father lives outside of Carson City. While we still talk and see each other on holidays, I'm not close with him. When I was growing up, Daddy wasn't very affectionate with me, not like he was with my older sister Brooke. Daddy would pick her up and put her on his lap and be so sweet to her, but he seldom did that with me."

Three sentences into it, I was already not liking where Maribelle's story was going.

"I'd watch Dad and Brooke together and wonder what was wrong with me. I didn't know if I was pretty, but I thought I must not be because Daddy never treated me like I was. Brooke and I look alike in the face, but she inherited our mother's curvy body while I inherited the flatness of the women on my father's side of the family."

I could tell these were painful memories for Maribelle; her eyes were welling with tears, a couple already making their way down her cheeks.

"At school, the mean girls would call me things like 'diving board', 'flagpole', and 'Maribulemic'. When Brooke graduated high school, Daddy bought her a car. When I graduated high school, Dad gave me a $500 savings bond and told me I'd better learn to be an independent woman because as flat as I was, no man was ever going to want me."

Trying to be supportive, I told her, "As pretty as you are, surely you had a boyfriend or two along the way." Almost possessively, I reached over and cupped one small breast in my hand. My little buddy stirred, and began to harden, damn him! It was all I could do to restrain my urges, and I mentally cursed myself for being a horny pig.

Maribelle nodded her head. "Yeah, I had a couple in high school, but both times my sister stole them from me. With each one, Brooke would go on a few dates just to rub it in that she'd stolen him from me, then get bored and break things off. I couldn't win. After the second time, if a boy showed interest I'd just say 'no'. I got tired of losing out to my sister."

Damn! I couldn't believe what a total bitch her older sister was. It was no wonder that Maribelle's self-loathing was off the charts! Hugging her protectively, I kissed her shoulder. "OK, that was high school. Surely once you moved out on your own you must have found someone, right?"

"After I got my job at the Pegasus, I finally got a boyfriend, Enrique Montez. He was a busboy and dishwasher there. I tried to make him happy, but whatever I did, it was never enough. I'd get frustrated, then he'd get frustrated, and we'd end up arguing. Even before Brooke tried to lure Enrique away like I knew she would, he broke up with me after accusing me of acting like a chica loca! That's when I gave up on finding a relationship."

"Well, you may not have been looking, but you found one now," I reassured her.

"Vince, the point of me telling you all this is to warn you I suck at relationships. I know you think you love me, but you probably shouldn't, because I'll do something to mess it up. You're a great guy and I don't want to hurt you."

I moved the hand I had on her breast down to her belly, my fingers lightly grazing her bush. I was staying focused on our discussion, but felt my self-control beginning to weaken. "Let me make something clear," I murmured as I began kissing her collarbone, "forget your father, forget your sister, and forget Eric what's-his-face. You're mine now, and I want to make those memories go away."

I moved my kisses from her collarbone up to her neck, and my hand moved down to her mound, cupping it gently, and felt the warm wetness of her response.

Moving up so my lips were behind her ear, I murmured, "My last relationship was over three years ago, so I'm not exactly an expert at love. One thing is for sure, though; I'm a mechanic, and it's in my nature to fix things if something goes wrong. We can have a relationship if we can work together. Will you do that with me?"

Maribelle nodded, quietly whispering, "Yes..." before parting her legs slightly, enough for me to move my hand between them. Fingering her slit, I was happy to discover some of the love juice I'd left behind still leaking out. Her eyes closed, she inhaled sharply as I slid two of my fingers between her welcoming lips, groaning in pleasure as I moved them in and out.

Miraculously, despite being drained from the previous night, my erection returned. I rolled her onto her side facing away from me, kissing her back before I entered her again. There was nothing left in my balls to cum with, but just the sensation of fucking, then holding her as she climaxed, made it wonderful. We laid together afterwards for a while, exchanging small kisses and just enjoying being together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Given that our activities had kept us up most of the night, I came as no surprise when Maribelle fell back to sleep. However, I couldn't do the same. Maribelle's words about how awfully her father treated her kept gnawing at my brain, and the more I thought about it, the angrier I got. Spotting her smartphone on the nightstand, I gently extricated myself from her long limbs and gingerly picked it up.

Pulling on my boxer shorts, I moved into the main part of the suite and closed the bedroom door, so as not to wake my lover. I thumbed through her contacts list until I found "Daddy", then pressed the call button.

A man's rough voice answered. "Maribelle? Why are you calling me, we just talked at Christmas!" Well, that was a hell of a hello.

I told him, "Mr. Novotny, my name is Vince Fischer, and I'm using Maribelle's phone."

"Is there anything wrong? Is she hurt?"

"Nothing to worry about, she's fine. We're in Las Vegas for a mutual friends' wedding, and we've been spending time together. Quite a bit, actually. Maribelle is an extraordinary woman, and I feel like we've got a deep connection. Honestly, I never met anyone who understands me like she does."

"Wait, you're talking about my daughter Maribelle? Tall, skinny, no ass or tits, shitty personality? That one?"

Immediately I could see Maribelle hadn't exaggerated. Kent Novotny was a total asshole, and the way he'd just described her proved it. I'd been on the phone with him less than a minute, and I already hated the guy, just on general principles. If I'd grown up with him as my father as Maribelle had, I would have punched his face in by now.

He may have sounded like a class-A dipshit, but he was still Maribelle's father. Instead of just giving this ass-wipe a piece of my mind, I opted to be his daughter's loyal hype-man. I confessed, "You're quite wrong. Maribelle is tall and thin, yes, but I find her incredibly attractive and it makes me happy just to be with her."

Maribelle's father scoffed, then was quiet for a moment before he replied. "Well, Vince, personally I think you're fooling yourself, but if that's what you're telling yourself, good for you." If I was mildly irritated before, I was full-on pissed now. Fuck this fucking guy!

I was about to shut off the phone when he spoke up again. "Wait!" he pleaded, "Don't hang up! I'm sorry, shouldn't have said that. Shooting my damned mouth off is a bad habit of mine."

"I'm still here," I told him, "but yeah, you keep talking about your daughter like that and we're not going to be friends anytime soon." I was tempted to call him 'asshole', but he was Maribelle's father, so for the sake of keeping things cool, I held my tongue. For the moment, anyway.

The old man tried again, his tone a little gentler. "Look, Vince, I'm glad to hear you care about Maribelle. I love my daughter, even though I done a piss-poor job showing it." Hearing this, I once again resisted the urge to tell him off. This wasn't the time yet.

Novotny went on, "If you're thinking of something beyond just banging her for a few days in Vegas, I need to tell you, my daughter has some issues."

Jeez, could this guy say anything without pissing me off? I didn't think so. "What issues do you mean, Mr. Novotny? She's been a real angel the whole time we've been together."

The old bastard chuckled, "You've been with her, what, two or three days? She's in Las Vegas at her friend's wedding, so I imagine things are going well. But you haven't seen her at her worst, Fischer. When things are going well for her, she's a sweetheart, but when things don't go well, she's completely different, with serious anger issues."

I was about done with this guy's bullshit, but I asked, "You mean to say she's got a temper?"

"It's a little more than that," he assured me, "Maribelle doesn't handle frustration well at all. That's why she lost that last boyfriend, Enrique his name was. He got tired of putting up with her crazy ass."

It was nearly time to shut this old fucker down. "Look, Novotny, thanks for the warning but I doubt it will be a problem. As a mechanic, I deal with angry customers a lot."

"Yeah I know you're being all lovey with my daughter right now and think you can take whatever she throws at you, but you're wrong. Maribelle's issues are serious enough to where she has to take a prescription every day, or she'll go off the deep end. An SSRI is what I think the doctors called it, that helps control chemicals in her brain. As long as she's happy and taking her pill every morning, she'll do fine. When she's not doing so well, check to see if she's taking her meds, try not to argue with her, and do NOT give her alcohol. That just makes thing worse."

I was going to wait until I met Maribelle's father before telling him off, but I'd had enough. "Yeah, well, you're a fine one to talk. If Maribelle's fucked up, it's because of how you treated her, so you'll have to excuse me for thinking you're completely full of shit and will stay that way forever."

I was expecting Novotny to start yelling and curse me; instead, he surprised me and agreed.

"You're right. My biggest regret in life is the way I treated Maribelle. I foolishly thought if I didn't praise her, it would toughen her up because she needed to be tough, given her skinny body. Her sister Brooke, on the other hand, didn't need to be tough because she's built like a brick shithouse. How I treated both of them sure backfired on me. Neither of them want much to do with me, I only hear from them when they call at Christmas. Even my wife Penny wouldn't forgive me for what I done, scolding me about it 'til the day she died. There's no fool like an old fool, Fischer, and I sure know I'm one."

The old man sounded pretty miserable, and I almost felt bad about giving him an earful; then I thought about Maribelle and her self-loathing, and didn't feel any empathy at all for this stupid geezer.